Prue Job Description Sample
CDL A Regional Company Drivers
This is Arnold Transportation, the Original Regional Carrier. For 75 years, we've kept this country moving and our drivers happy.
- Assurance Pay of $850.00, Earn up to $0.465 CPM!
- Home Every Weekend for 34 hour reset on Saturday or Sunday!
- 2 Day $1,000.00 Orientation Pay! This increases your weekly income over the 1st 60 days!
- We don't travel the NE or NW!
- Paid Vacation!
- One of the best CSA scores in the industy!
- No slip seating! 85% of our Equipment is 2015 or newer!
- No sliding pay scale. Paid all miles loaded and empty!
- One of the best benefit packages in the trucking industry!
- Rider and Pet Friendly!
- Approximately 25 to 1 Driver to fleet manager ratio!
- Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Tulsa, OK & Oklahoma City, OK Drivers Only
Company Driver Benefits:
$1000 sign on bonus
$300 safety bonus
Choose your home time
Build your own routes
Dry van and refrigerated hauls
Well-maintained tractors, all with APUs
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Valid CDL A
- 2 yrs. Over The Road experience
- NO preventable accidents with in the past 5 years
- NO DUI OR DWI in past 10 years
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you've made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
Matched 401(k) plan.
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
CDL A OTR Flatbed Company Drivers
South Central Regional flatbed drivers at Prime are responsible for safely operating a tractor trailer and delivering freight on-time to our customers primarily in the following states: LA, AR, OK, MS, and TX.
As a driver in the Flatbed Division, you will need to be prepared to haul a variety of products including pipe, structural steel, construction equipment, roofing materials, and more. Regional flatbed truck drivers in this division will typically get home every 1 to 2 weeks. You earn 1 day of home time for every week that you are out on the road as a company driver.
Whether you want to be a company driver or an independent contractor, Prime has options and profitable opportunities for you. With 24/7 support and late-model equipment, we will provide you the tools to succeed.
We offer Freightliner, Peterbilt, and International models available with APUs and 1500-watt inverters. All company and lease trucks also come with an Omnitracs Qualcomm unit for electronic logs, messaging, and navigation. The Prime Mobile App is an additional tool available to help our drivers be more effective with their time by allowing you to not be tied to your truck and Omnitracs Qualcomm unit inside your truck.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Retail/Distribution
Dollar General is hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join our team. We offer our CDL-A Truck Drivers competitive benefits and wages and a unique driver position that requires both delivery experience and retail experience.
Steady truck driving miles, bonuses, and unload pay can really add up. As part of our trucking fleet, you will deliver product from our distribution center to our stores where we fulfill our mission of serving others every day. The ideal candidate will have worked in a food or product distribution driving type of role. Apply now for a truck driving job with Dollar General.
CDL A Driver - Local & Regional (Flexible Home Time!)
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation’s best overall safety record and program. It’s proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don’t have any bumps on the road or off. That’s probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
OUR DRIVER BENEFITS
Reap the Rewards
- Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
- Paid Training & Orientation
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
Management Trainee - Entry Level Training Provided
Located in Tulsa, OK, Dynamic Business Solutions is a high energy privately owned Marketing and Sales firm. We are currently looking for candidates for our open position to train them into a management role within 6-12 months.
We work with various fortune 500 companies doing their sales and marketing campaigns. So far we have expanded twice and our client wants 2 additional expansions all throughout the Midwest in 2017, which means open opportunities for YOU!
The open position requires all candidates to start in the entry level. We do this solely because once in the management role you will need the necessary skills to teach candidates in the Entry Level, assistant management, as well as management roles. We feel it is easier to teach a candidate if you have previously been in their shoes. Advancement and compensation are based upon an individual's performance.
- Territory Management
- Sales & Marketing
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Customer Service
- Account Management
Benefits of working with Dynamic Business Solutions:
- Travel Opportunities. . .. Cancun? I think so!
- Bonuses and incentives
- Competitive Team Atmosphere
- Advancement Opportunities
- One on one training with top Candidates
- Student Mentality -- willing and wanting to learn
- GREAT attitude
- Experience is a plus, but not required
- High Integrity
Check us out! www.dynamicbusinesssolutions.org
Director Of Community Development
Director of Regional Partners
Near: Sand Springs, OK
Government Agency is hiring a Director of Regional Partners.
· Direct and oversee the development of the Regional Economic assistance programs.
· They will assist in marketing and creating proposals
· Coordinate with other regional partners
· Must identify regional areas to visit, partners to visit, and work with them to create services needed for assistance
· Create a database to track any economic development programs or indicatives
· Coordinate visits to targeted cities with consultants and various company representatives
· Maintain a good relationship with regional partners in regards to the success of implemented programs
· Assist with RFPs
· You will have authority to schedule and make essential trips to be successful in position with a set budget
· Work on marketing project with staff
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· 2+ experience in community development
· 6+ years of experience in related activities
· Strong leadership abilities
· Good computer skills including word, excel, access, PowerPoint, and adobe acrobat
· Normal week day hours with the possibility of weekend/after hours
· Travel in Oklahoma and some national travel required
Entry Level: Become A Retention Specialist (Sales) - Tulsa
How would you like to work for a FORTUNE 250 and Fortune Most Admired company with an abundance of resources available for training, support, marketing, compensation, and advancement? Would you like to take 100% inbound calls, with absolutely no cold-calling?! Why should you start a career as a Customer Retention Specialist at DISH?Competitive hourly rate plus a monthly performance incentive plan!
Our average Customer Retention Specialist earns ~400/month from this incentive plan.Those new to retention love the experience of re-selling the value of our products and services, with dedicated time for continual development and advancement opportunities.FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE: Medical, Dental, 401K, Life Insurance, 15% employee stock discount, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO, FREE DISH PROGRAMMING (YES, that includes HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax!), and MORE!Job Duties and
You will be responsible for retaining customers by sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm about our pricing, service, and technology. Our Customer Retention Specialists typically talk with 35-50 existing customers per day, from all over the country.
By building quick rapport and using your assertiveness and confidence, you'll educate current customers on why they should stay with DISH! You should feel comfortable overcoming objections, have a desire to constantly learn, and be willing to accept feedback. We need driven individuals who can adapt as we continue to grow and who are motivated to advance to handle new responsibilities.Skills - Experience and
Having these qualities would make you a great fit:High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or 3 months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Assertive and results-oriented with a NEED TO SUCCEEDA desire to answer INBOUND existing customer retention calls
Money motivated; aiming to maximize our monthly PERFORMANCE INCENTIVE PLAN!Enjoy helping customers choose the best solution for their needs
Comfortable interacting with a diverse potential customer base
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!