Prue Job Description Sample
Casino Services Agent
Responsible for distributing money to gaming guests via check cashing, credit card advances, conversion of chips and coins, and gaming tickets into currency. Responsible for providing support and service to club members and other casino visitors to ensure maximum guest satisfaction. Responsible for promoting the success of the Club Osage, by assisting guests through the membership process, and explaining the benefits of membership and details of on-going promotions and events. Protects company assets while dealing with the public in an efficient and courteous manner
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Provides excellent internal and external guest services, treating internal and external guests with courtesy and consideration at all times.
Cooperates and communicates with all fellow employees, always exhibiting mutual respect and consistently projecting a positive, helpful image/attitude.
Maintains a working knowledge of facilities as well as special events on property in order to advise guests of the same whenever possible.
Provides directions, assistance, and/or information as may be required to ensure guest satisfaction.
Resolves guest disputes in accordance with company expectations or contacts the senior supervisor who may be able to solve the issue.
Makes efforts to keep informed of company information and communications by reviewing property bulletin boards, digital signage, and company newsletter.
Effectively communicates concerns and information to supervisor and listens to communication from supervisor.
Effectively relates ideas for improvements to supervisor and management in accordance with chain of command.
Makes credit inquiries, performs credit checks and other related functions necessary to process new check cashing applications.
Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned
Maintains excellent working relationships with other Company staff and all applicable regulatory commissions and other agencies as may be applicable to ensure compliance.
Performs all duties in accordance with company core values, objectives of the Osage Nation, internal policies and procedures, as well, as applicable laws and gaming regulations, including but not limited to, the state-tribal compact, IGRA, MICS, ONGR, the Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, USA Patriot Act and Privacy Act.
Accurately balances assigned bank.
Held accountable, to a higher degree, for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
Adheres to all processes and procedures presented in the Casino Services Attendant Guidelines and standard operating procedures manual.
Participates in the maintenance of supporting cash receipts documentation and accumulation of information for daily and monthly journal entries.
Maintains a clean player tracking database.
Routinely inspects stock of printed material, and notifies management when supplies are low.
Complete all gaming forms and reports.
Must be 18 years of age or older
Prior cash handling experience required
Previous direct customer service experience required
Gaming, Hospitality or Customer Service industry experience preferred
Required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and obtain and maintain a gaming license issued from the Osage Nation.
Required to maintain a valid Driver's License.
Required to provide documents to show the applicant is eligible to work in the United States.
Osage, Native American, and Veteran preference shall apply to all positions at Osage Casinos.
Applicants must be able to perform all essential functions of job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Requires knowledge, skills, and experience in accurately handling various forms of cash transactions.
Ten-key skills required.
Ability to balance a high volume of currency on a consistent basis.
Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
Ability to read and interpret simple documents, such as written work instructions, interpret system or procedure manuals, labels and safety warnings.
Ability to read Company newsletters, work instructions, and departmental schedules.
Ability to perform basic mathematical computations (add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, including whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.)
Ability to protect the Company's value by keeping information confidential.
Ability to perform assigned tasks under frequent supervision.
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with managerial staff, co-workers, guests, and the general public. Work well alone or within a team.
Oral and written communication skills required along with the ability to prepare written documents and complete reports.
Basic MS Office skills required with intermediate ability to use Excel preferred. Basic skills and abilities to work with personal computers and/or cash registers.
Ability to sign up guests and issue Club Osage cards to eligible guests using a computerized player tracking system.
Ability to track, verify and issue rewards for guests when appropriate level of play has been established.
Ability to see problems and avoid situations that could be deemed illegal or represent a safety hazard to fellow employees or guests.
Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from employees, guests, regulatory agencies, and others.
Ability to travel locally or between properties as needed.
Ability to maintain physical condition and stamina appropriate to performance of assigned duties.
Ability to update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; attending expos or conventions; and developing or maintaining professional networks.
May be required to prepare detailed daily, weekly, and monthly operating reports as required by the reporting senior.
Reconcile all transactions in the computer at the end of each shift.
Verify amounts of loose coins and strapped currency.
The employee is required to stand, walk, repetitive wrist, hand and finger motions, handle, or feel objects, tools or control for extended periods of time.
Ability to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl while performing duties.
Ability to use arms to reach and lift above shoulders.
Must have normal auditory and good verbal communication.
Ability to lift upwards of 20 pounds. Ability to drag, push, or pull up to 30 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Regularly uses personal computer systems and/or other devices to effectively perform job functions.
Exposure to second-hand smoke.
Evening and weekend shifts may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required. Must be flexible and available with varying schedules.
Noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
The employee may be e
Chemical Material Handler (Upstream Chemicals) Sand Springs, OK
Chemical Material Handler (Upstream Chemicals) Sand Springs, OK
Baker Hughes GE
Posted 11/27/2018 7:54:18 PM
Job Function: Manufacturing
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Oilfield Services
Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; SAND SPRINGS
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's firstand only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services anddigital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnessesthe passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oiland gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refinehydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smallerenvironmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digitalindustrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud tobreak down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from otherindustries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's globalscale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century ofexperience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bringenergy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, orvisit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GEcompany is looking for a Chemical MaterialHandler for the shipping and receiving department.Primary duties include moving inventory within the plant,preparing non-bulk loads for shipment, loading andunloading trucks and maintaining accurate inventory.
This individual will be under direct supervision, assists in the performance of a variety of shipping and receiving duties according to SAP designations
Carries out daily preventive maintenance on forklifts. Operate and forklift on a routine basis
Manipulates loads weighing from 40-4,500 lbs
Label, load, unload drums and totes of all chemical products used and produced in the plant
Inventories raw materials and finished products
Verifies shipping and receiving documents for accuracy, in accordance with established policies
Perform appropriate inventory transactions and record keeping both manual and electronic, as required
Follow and enforce all HS&E policies and procedures in accordance with the HS&E Management System
Attend on site and off site training, deemed necessary by the Company, in order to build and maintain qualifications
Maintain housekeeping and cleanliness in the area
High School Diploma or equivalent. 3+ years related experience
1 + years of industrial material handling experience using a forklift
Ability to maintain forklift certification
Ability to read and interpret written instructions
Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
Knowledge of plant lay out including location of finished products and raw materials
Knowledge of paperwork flow for shipping and receiving documents. Plant safety policies and procedures
Ability to produce complete and accurate paperwork
Basic computer knowledge
Willing to work overtime
Previous industrial chemical handling experience
Forklift certified and or ability to drive a yard truck is a plus
Sand Springs, OK
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal OpportunityEmployer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identityor expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or othercharacteristics protected by law. Learnmore
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; SAND SPRINGS
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Sr. Structural Engineer (1149)
The qualified candidate should have prior experience in structural design for an engineering consulting firm or architectural firm. Professional Engineering license is required.
Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience as a Structural Engineer
- Licensed as a PE in the state of OK
- Project Management experience a plus
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Legally authorized to work permanently in the united states without sponsorship.
Saas, HR Solutions, B2B Sales, Tulsa
Our Client offers human capital management technology that provides businesses with one solution that effectively manages the entire employment life cycle, from recruitment to retirement. Our single database houses individual products that are categorized under five main categories:
Talent Acquisition, Time and Labor Management, Payroll, Talent Management and HR Management.
Our client is looking for aggressive B2B sales reps who are striving to make six figures ++
Position: B2B/Outside Sales
$70,000 Base year one, OTE $120,000 plus year one + Great Benefits + Cell & Car allowance
· Cloud based technology, coupled with a commitment to 1950s customer service is the driving force behind their competitive advantage.
· client-driven development of their proprietary software makes it user friendly, while providing unmatched flexibility and scalability.
· Debt free since 2002
· Recognized by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work
· A nine year Inc. magazine 500|5000 honoree, our client joins independent American entrepreneurial companies such as Zappos, Under Armour, Microsoft and Pandora as the most innovative and inspiring private companies in America.
· Opportunities to win a car, cash, and vacations
CEO - Chief Executive Officer - Non Profit
Community Service Council of Tulsa (CSC) mission is to confront challenges to health, social and economic opportunities, and strategically advance effective community-based solutions. We do this through research, planning, networking, and mobilizing resources. CSC is a nonprofit established in 1941 with a current annual operating budget of $10M and employs a staff of 90+ people. Programs are broken into six divisions – Data & Information, Education, Health & Mental Health, Housing & Homelessness, Incarceration Reduction and Veterans. CSC serves as convener, communicator, connector, creator and capacity builder for the Tulsa region with state-wide impact. CSC serves as a source of spawning and incubation for start-up organizations or programs to address emerging community needs.
- Reports to: Board of Directors composed of community leaders from all sectors of business
- Supervises: Chief Financial Officer, Chief of External Affairs, Chief Program Officer, and the
Leader of the organization, establishing a vision for Community Impact that is
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
The major responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Planning/Strategy Development – Develop, recommend and implement strategic and short-term plans and initiatives.
- Lead Board and staff in community needs assessment and strategic planning.
- Develops strategies to ensure organizational goals are achieved.
- Coordinates and aligns activities to strategic direction in the areas of community impact, resource development and staff alignment.
- Needs Assessment – Lead and participate in the research and assessment of community needs and challenges and the planning and design of programs and services to meet those needs.
- Forge relationships and “collective impact dynamics” with other community organizations and resources to work cooperatively in needs assessment and associated resource development and oversight.
- Organizational Development – Accountable for building and leading high-performing teams, ensuring all teams are aligned and collaborating to achieve organizational results. Maintains accountability for the operational and fiscal integrity of the organization. CEO assesses organizational capacity to implement strategies and identify gaps in systems and staffing. Directly supervises senior leadership positions and establishes individual goals; works with CFO to manage organizational spending, monitor budget compliance and mitigate financial risks; and ensures inclusiveness and diversity among staff and volunteers.
- Initiate actions aimed at building the organization and developing the skills and talents of employees at all levels.
- Implement team building with staff to align work around goals, build effective working relationships, reduce team members’ role ambiguity, find solutions to team problems, and create a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Board Relations – Provide support, direction and assistance to the Board of Directors and serve in an advisory capacity at Board and committee meetings.
- Provide updates and proactively communicate opportunities, challenges or needs/issues with board. Manage board meeting preparations and attend board meetings.
- Provide orientation and training to new Board members and serve as a source of counsel to the Board on an ongoing basis.
- Fundraising/Development – Plan, lead and participate actively in fundraising activities, initiatives and efforts to meet community and organizational needs.
- Identify and cultivate funding sources in partnership with key leadership internally and the board of directors. Grow funding streams to include foundations and collaborative grants.
- Prepare and deliver presentations highlighting the work and impact of the agency and its services and partnerships in the community.
- Community Relations – Provide leadership in shaping and communicating the vision, objectives and work of CSC to the community and serve as its primary spokesperson.
- Build and maintain relationships with area industry leaders, civic organizations, government agencies, strategic partners and foundations
- Build consensus with stakeholders around approaches to collective impact on key community issues.
- Serve as a knowledgeable, compassionate witness and relentless advocate for those in need while working with employees, volunteers, service providers and the community at large.
- Intentionally engages and supports minority communities, LEP (Limited English Proficient) people, underserved and disadvantage populations.
- Proactively identify and engage strategic partners missing from community conversations, meetings and work. Build an authentic, open and inclusive leadership model.
- Financial Management – Manage financial planning, budgeting and reporting for CSC, direct the preparation and administration of the annual budget, and oversee the allocation and management of funds including grant management for foundations and federal government.
- Provide the Board with continuing review of financial performance in relation to plan, budget and grant administration/reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Science, Public Affairs or a related discipline
- Prefer graduate level study or degree in Business, Public administration, or Organizational Development
- 12 years of related experience leading up to and including organizational leadership, preferably to include significant experience in the non-profit sector
- Demonstrated track record as an innovative leader
- Ability to grow and build the confidence and respect of staff, board, stakeholders and community leaders.
- Previous experience in leading staff members through subordinate managers
- Previous experience managing financials and federal grant administration – preferred
- Related experience in the development and shaping of strategic plans
- Related experience in raising funds and growing revenues
- Experience working with or reporting to a Board of Directors – highly desirable
- Prefer related experience as the Executive Director or CEO of a community service organization
- Related leadership experience in a public service organization in Tulsa – highly desirable
- Leader – Able to teach, mentor and lead – rather than simply direct
- Visionary and Dreamer – Constantly thinking about “the future”, looking for needs and opportunities that may arise, and able to plan strategically.
- Inquiring Mind – Deep thinker who seeks understanding and insight, not just information.
- Management Capabilities – Proven skill and record of success as a leader – and the demonstrated capacity to be a “servant leader” in attitude and approach.
- Passionate – About helping people, investing in them as individuals and as a collaborative team, and about learning and growing.
- Collaborator – Understanding of how to employ the nature and power of collaboration – i.e. applying the “collective impact” dynamic.
- Unafraid/Risk Taker – Able to embrace and tackle the most difficult challenges, even when struggling – tough minded and determined.
- Business Acumen – Able to interpret and work with financial statements – and experienced and skilled in managing operational costs.
- Consensus Builder – Effective spokesperson and consensus builder regarding the organization and its mission, needs and its initiatives.
- Charisma – Charismatic leadership qualities with the ability to inspire confidence, lead others, and capture the attention and interest of diverse groups.
- Communications Skill – Able public speaker with skill in preparing and delivering presentations to audiences, large and small, as well as in communicating clearly and concisely in one-on-one situations.
- Emotionally Strong – Ability to press on beyond the almost daily disappointments of the work facing the organization.
- Self-Confident – Strong sense of self while willing to listen to others, consider the value of their ideas and, then to determine directions and actions.
- Humble – No ego trip – can take reasonable criticism.
- Computer Proficiency – Proficient in the use of personal computers for word processing and presentation applications.
The starting compensation will include competitive base salary and employee benefits and the opportunity for incentive compensation.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!