Purchase Job Description Sample
Corporate Security Officer / Customer Services Rep
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
We offer our employees a solid benefits program that exceeds the norms of the security industry.
- Weekly pay checks
- Medical insurance offered to full time employees
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Full company-paid life insurance benefits for full-time employees
- 401k offered
- Paid time off
- Uniforms and equipment free of charge
- Direct deposit
- Bereavement pay
- Training for State mandated security guard license
- AHA /AED/CPR training as required by client sites
With branch locations in over 200 cities nationwide, Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in the United States. We offer on-site, mobile and remote guarding as well as corporate risk management.
As a leader in the security industry Securitas offers employees the opportunity to grow with the company and advance to other positions. We equip our employees with the tools, mentoring and training they need to develop as security officers and progress into more operational or senior security positions. Many people in our company started their careers as security officers.
Specialized Training Opportunities
At Securitas USA we believe that our successful future will be achieved by supporting the development of our people’s skills. Proper recruitment, extensive training and ongoing coaching are the tenets of a team that works better, harder and with the best results. We strive to help our employees develop to their full potential in our industry.
TAX Manager - Private Equity / Hedge Funds
TAX MANAGER – Private Equity/Hedge Funds
This is a well-established global Accounting Company, and top 10 firm in the U.S.
The ideal candidate individual will have strong technical knowledge of tax planning, consulting, and compliance related to alternative investments for both domestic and international.
The IDEAL CANDIDATE will possess the following;
- At least 5 years relevant work experience with an accounting firm, including at least 3 years of Hedge Fund/Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree preferred
- CPA Required
- Experience heavily weighted toward hedge funds
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Please let me know if you are the perfect person for this position. If this is not the correct time for you, please refer my name to someone that you know is capable of moving the industry forward.
Change brings opportunity and rewards; this is your chance.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - We'll Fly Experienced Drivers To Orientation
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Digital Marketing Company
Editor/writer for SEO company. Requires an excellent knowledge of English grammar, American expressions and colloquialisms. The position is mostly editing, with occasional SEO blogs required as well. Remote meetings once a week.
Can work from home or in our office.
Agency Insurance Compliance Manager-Group Life/Health
Legal/Compliance department of an Insurance Company located in Westchester County seeks a Compliance Professional with at least 5 years of experience working with Group benefits (Group Life or Health experience is highly preferred; Agency business/compliance experience is required). Responsibilities will be varied but will include: Overseeing compliance related to independent agents, including compliance with licensing/appointment requirements, advertising/sales requirements, telemarketing & privacy laws. This role will review/revise agency business partner contracts for compliance, develop and update compliance guidance for life & health product sales through independent agency partners, and draft/amend and analyze individual life and health policy forms for independent agency business, filing/negotiating with DOIs. In addition, the Manager will develop/implement compliance policies and procedures and maintaining a compliance program, conduct Code of Conduct training, manage regulatory inquiries/reviews (market conduct, complaints, surveys), conduct regulatory/legislative research, analyze/respond to compliance questions and provide guidance to Agency business clients, and conduct advertising compliance oversight (review and approve). Min.5 years insurance compliance experience required. Advanced degrees (JD) a plus. Immediate need. Excellent base pay, target bonus, and benefits. Interested candidates should send their resume to Anna Savic, Response Companies. Legal/Compliance division, c/o firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sr. Software Architect
3. Responsible for architecting, designing, and maintaining the Microsoft .NET and SQLServer technology development environment and related coding standards.
4. Establish and champion methodologies for creating solutions that are flexible / scalable, providing the ability to easily expand functionality, load, and user base.
5. Identifies, analyzes, documents and responds to applications and process problems. Recommends solutions, initiates corrective action, follows up, and informs clients of status based on business priority and urgency.
6. Functions as a technical resource on departmental or organization wide projects. Contributes expertise in his/her assigned area and executes certain deliverables on the project.
7. Works closely within a group of technical and business users in a fast paced, dynamic/team-oriented environment to meet project milestones and objectives.
8. Assists with vendor management on assigned applications. Acts as the technical liaison between users, vendors, and IT.
9. Provides 1st and 2nd level technical support and responds to all application related incidents as appropriate.
10. Installs, tests and communicates system updates/upgrades on assigned applications.
11. Supports third party and in-house applications and manage daily production processes to support business needs.
12. Adheres to the goals and standards set forth by the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
13. Writes procedures and policies, and records system changes for troubleshooting and auditing.
14. Promotes and maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to get along with members, co-workers, management and vendors.
15. Keeps abreast of industry developments including but not limited to changes in regulations and technology.
16. Ensures adherence to company policies and procedures and Banking/Credit Union Regulations.
17. Performs additional duties as required.
Shopper & Driver - Groceries (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Mortgage Loan Officer
Cardinal Mortgage Corp., TheHighTech · High Touch Mortgage Company is looking for EXPERIENCED Loan Officers to join our team.
Centrally located in Purchase, NY, Cardinal is licensed in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. You would work among other loan officers who average over 10 years experience in mortgage origination and who are honest, hard working and successful business people.
Competitive Commission Splits
State of the Art Technology
Centralized Marketing - including your own personal Contact Management System and
Marketing Website Builds to tie you to your Realtors and Company Contacts
Your Own Personal Website
Extensive Lender List
Experienced and Efficient Office Staff
Full Array of Health & Other Benefits Available
Remote Access: Work From Home or Office
Desired Skills and Experience
Two Years Minimum Mortgage Origination Experience
Excellent Communication Skills
Ability to Maintain Client Contact Through Closing
Active NMLS License
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!