Purchase Job Description Sample
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Elite Tutors Needed (Act/Sat, K-12 All Subjects, Executive Coaching)
Westchester County, NY, Nassau County, NY, Suffolk County, NY, Brooklyn, NY, Manhattan, NY, Northern/Central NJ and
Salary: We offer industry leading hourly rates, as our top Instructors can earn $100+
per hour, along with performance bonuses and hourly rate increases if academic/test prep milestones are met. Hourly rates are determined by factors such as a student's grade level, subject, and other teaching credentials. Our Instructors choose their hours, client areas, and schedules that work for them.
A Little About Us:
Our goal is to redefine "tutoring" by using advanced performance metrics along with innovative teaching methods to find solutions for our students. ConnectPrep is committed to change the way we look at education, by leading our students on a pursuit of academic excellence. Each of our student's embark on a journey of self-discovery with a curiosity to learn. Our teachers think outside of the box, inspire creativity, and are results obsessed. We connect concepts, simplify, and create opportunities for students of all ages to excel in the classroom. We have bold ideas and an eye towards the future.
So What's the Opportunity?
Do you want to inspire your students to love learning? Are you a driven teacher that recognizes each student's talents and pushes for academic excellence? At ConnectPrep, our instructors each have unique talents, backgrounds, and attributes that are integral to our success.
Whether it's ascending to the top of the class, conquering standardized tests, or opening the door to prestigious colleges, our instructors have helped countless students reach their goals.
In order to bring aboard the brightest and most talented team members, we handpick an all-star team of instructors through a vetting process that will display your teaching talents and mastery with each subject of interest. In return, our instructors are rewarded for all of their efforts, with top-notch compensation, performance based bonuses and tremendous growth opportunities.
What are we looking for?We're actively recruiting teachers who are expert K-12 educators with the SAT,ACT, SAT subject tests, AP exams, ISEE, SSAT, SHSAT, TACHS, and other state examinations (e.g. NYS Regents, NJ PARCC,CMT/CAPT etc...) PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF YOUR STUDENTS SCORING IN THE 97+% PERCENTILE ON ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED TESTS.
M.Ed. and Ph.D in education
The ability to teach all test sections
Proven track record of students achieving 97+% on standardized tests
- Ground floor opportunity with the CP team – help shape the direction of the company
- Be involved with a team that has bold ideas with the goal of reinventing education across the globe
- A super sharp driven team that has an eye on the big picture.
- Tremendous growth opportunities, a fun environment, tech-driven
- A compensation package that is one of the best in the industry, along with performance based bonuses and tremendous growth opportunities
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
All applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
ConnectPrep is an equal opportunity employer EEO/M/F/D/V.
* Hourly rates are based on specific Instructor Qualifications as defined in the ConnectPrep Pay Structure.
Senior Project Manager / VP Of Construction
Manage pre-construction and construction assigned Multi-Family project.
VP of Construction is responsible for support and supervision of all on-site construction and land development, including budget, scheduling, quality assurance and safety on the job site and to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and relevant building codes.
1. Provide construction input to design professionals
2. Pre-development input of construction techniques and cost.
3. Provide oversight for value engineering for all pre-development projects.
4. Establishment of all final construction documents, schedules, and budgets.
5. Manage options list and provide coordination and accurate pricing of each.
6. Assist estimating department with providing qualified trades for the bidding process.
7. Coordinate with plans, specs, and bids to finalize subcontractor scopes.
1. Responsible for individual projects from start to finish.
2. Oversee the preparation of weekly & monthly reports on project progress.
3. Organize and run project meetings.
4. Regularly update the project schedule with Project Manager.
5. Manage subcontractor change orders.
6. Review and approve entire subcontractor’s and supplier’s pay request.
7. Analyze job costs and manage the project to the closing budget.
8. Help Project Managers resolve issues on project level.
9. Log and distribute new project documentation.
10. Provide documentation and direct Contract Manager in compiling subcontracts and purchase orders.
11. Oversee project setup.
12. Directly supervise the activities of the Project Manager, Contracts Manager, and Project Engineer.
13. Oversight on a day to day of all on-site construction activities.
14. Evaluate performance of project team members.
15. Ensure project and subs are in compliance with company safety standards.
16. Promote safety on assigned projects and evaluate subcontractor’s work to monitor compliance with company safety standards.
1. Completion and close-out of the project and the acceptance of each project by the Owner.
2. Complete final documentation.
Directly supervise the activities of the Project Managers.
A bachelor’s degree in construction management or related study or a minimum of 15 years of experience as a Manger of Multi-Family Garden, Mid and High Rise construction.
Technical degree a PLUS
National Recruiters, Inc., the premier provider of healthcare professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices is experiencing tremendous growth!
We are newly creating an independent position that will have direct visibility to the CEO and president.
When you join our team as a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of recruiting, with specific emphasis on business development- bringing new clients into the business. You will also be responsible for assisting with the identification of exceptional talent for open client positions, mainly in healthcare. Ultimately, you will be closing new business deals.
Our recruiters are on the front lines, providing an excellent brand experience to both our candidates and our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded staffing professional who can analyze our applicants’ and clients’ needs and find the best possible match for each. A highly dynamic and resourceful individual is necessary for the purpose of building and delivering recruitment solutions to new companies.
This is a commission-based position offering unlimited earning potential and is perfect for the highly accountable and independent person who wants to work remotely. The motivated person can earn over 100K in their first year with tremendous financial upside from there. This individual can reside anywhere in the United States.
- Confer with leadership daily to identify the latest “best use of time” and set up your plan to maximize on revenue production. Set your own accountability and plan for follow-up tasks.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including the solicitation of a new job order, posting the job order to maximize visibility, review and track incoming resumes, conduct application and phone screens, schedule interviews, process employment references and background checks, and extend offers/declines to candidates.
- Initiate and develop a targeted approach to finding new client business. Research all job boards with the purpose of assessing which companies are hiring and which have open positions. Market a prospective candidate to said client with the goal of picking up a new job order.
- Help build a pipeline of new candidates- prospecting and networking strategically by using all company provided recruiting resources such as ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Careerbuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few.
- Work within the existing applicant tracking system to identify candidates for newly sourced job orders. Initiate email campaigns, maximize social media venues and recruit for new candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about position requirements.
- Work with management on a candidate referral campaign with the goal of producing new candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or a staffing firm. Prior new business development experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems or other tracking tools as well as comfort in using all social media venues to market prospective clients and candidates. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal & written.
- Able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
Software Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer
- Build automated tools to measure and monitor availability and health of the systems.
- Work with developers to make improvements to increase availability and performance of the systems.
- Make systems more scalable and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and response times.
- Work on performance incident response and postmortems.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid knowledge of Linux OS. Able to troubleshoot performance-related issues.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Java, Python or Perl.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Working knowledge of Apache, Tomcat and Jboss.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Familiarity with Ansible, mod_security, reverse proxy, php, docker, networking.
Web Application Developer
- BS/MS Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- Strong knowledge of programming concepts and algorithms
- Strong knowledge of Java or similar general purpose OO language.
- Experience with browser markup and scripting (JScript, HTML5)
- Experience with database backed web applications.
- Experience with concurrency
- Prior experience (including college projects) with interactive Web applications.
- Familiar with web applications, concepts, and tools
Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Develop solutions for real-world, large-scale problems using Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning; improve deep learning engine that services our brokerage clients: https://ibkr.com/bot
- This role bridges the gap between Software Engineer and Research Scientist.
- Add more skills to the neural network, define training and validation sets; code automated tests.
- Setup feedback learning loop and fine-tune behavior based on customer interactions.
- Formulate and run experiments to improve comprehension rate by altering topology, tweaking activation and learning function and alike.
- Assist in coding execution engine.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- Working experience with any major deep learning engine; familiarity with Deep Learning for Java (DL4J) toolkit is a major plus.
- Hands on Java coding experience.
- Ideal candidate will be skilled in natural language processing, predictive and classification algos.
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
Senior Software Engineer – Web API Developer
The successful candidate will help design, develop and maintain our Web API platform which currently provides 3rd Parties, clients and IB’s customer facing applications access to highly critical real-time services required for day to day operations. As one of the first members of the Web API team you will help shape the future of the platform with various opportunities to grow.
- Work with business and internal teams adding new features and interfaces as required.
- Write documentation, unit and regression tests for new interfaces.
- Write backend services and/or clients that will help expose internal services.
- Provide 3rd Level support.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, or a related degree.
- 5+ years’ experience with Java
- Experience with real-time and large scale systems.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Good English verbal/written communication skills.
- Experience with TCP/IP and handling of different binary and ASCII based protocols. FIX a plus.
- Previous experience designing, coding an API (REST/FIX) infrastructures a plus.
- Experience with Vert.x, Wildfly, Kafka a plus.
- Experience with financial markets a plus.
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL a plus.
Junior Quality Assurance Engineer
- BS in Computer Science or related fields
- 1 year of working experience or Internship as a quality assurance analyst or
- Experience with Selenium or Java
- Working understanding of UNIX/Linux, SQL, JUnit
- Problem solver, attention to details, desire to learn and grow with in the group
- Self-motivated and directed
Senior Data Scientist, Analytics And Advertising
- Experience working for Facebook, Amazon, LinkedIn or Google required
- Problem solver with a track record of addressing root-cause issues
- Big picture thinking combined with an exacting attention to detail
- Self-motivated and directed fast learner
- Ability to partner with business and technical groups in a cross-functional capacity
- Using available data to address business questions or concerns. If a question requires additional data, work with engineers to create the required data.
- Serving as a resource for senior business (internal) customers, educate the firm on methodologies and define firm data requirements.
- Using data to develop and present recommendations on improving advertising ROI, measuring client profitability or answering business questions on optimizing marketing spend.
- Use data mining, model building or other analytical techniques to develop and maintain client segments.
- Help IBKR quantify the client lifecycle, and identify predictive factors for acquisition, retention and turnover.
- Lead the definition and implementation of ads quality metrics and user experience metrics.
- Other responsibilities, as requested.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, operations research, econometrics, computer science, applied mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, industrial engineering) or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience doing quantitative analysis or statistical modeling
- Experience extracting and manipulating large datasets
- Development experience in any scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Knowledge of at least one modeling framework (e.g., SciKit Learn, TensorFlow, SAS, R, MATLAB)
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- 2+ years experience working with ad monetization, quality and delivery
- Knowledge of financial instruments is a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!