Purchase Job Description Sample
Corporate Security Officer / Customer Services Rep
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
We offer our employees a solid benefits program that exceeds the norms of the security industry.
- Weekly pay checks
- Medical insurance offered to full time employees
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Full company-paid life insurance benefits for full-time employees
- 401k offered
- Paid time off
- Uniforms and equipment free of charge
- Direct deposit
- Bereavement pay
- Training for State mandated security guard license
- AHA /AED/CPR training as required by client sites
With branch locations in over 200 cities nationwide, Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in the United States. We offer on-site, mobile and remote guarding as well as corporate risk management.
As a leader in the security industry Securitas offers employees the opportunity to grow with the company and advance to other positions. We equip our employees with the tools, mentoring and training they need to develop as security officers and progress into more operational or senior security positions. Many people in our company started their careers as security officers.
Specialized Training Opportunities
At Securitas USA we believe that our successful future will be achieved by supporting the development of our people’s skills. Proper recruitment, extensive training and ongoing coaching are the tenets of a team that works better, harder and with the best results. We strive to help our employees develop to their full potential in our industry.
Truck Drivers – Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript – Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
- Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
- Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
- Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
- No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
- Cognos Analytics 11
- SQL dev (MySQL)
This position will work closely with our business colleagues to develop analytic solutions, reports and dashboards to meet the ever increasing demand for operational improvements and efficiencies in a fast paced environment. This role has an expectation to partner with the business and implement new ideas and strategies to enhance and expedite the deployment of data solutions.
? Design and develop solutions that will provide automated self-serve reporting and dashboard solutions
? Perform data analysis, data querying, and data validation functions
? Analyze and manipulate complex data across both OLTP and OLAP environments
? Translate new and existing reporting and data requirements into actionable requirements for delivery via business intelligence applications and tools.
? Provides insight into patterns in data that translates into value for business partners
? Evaluates and identifies new technologies
? Manages projects from inception to completion
? Works collaboratively with teammates
- ? Proven experience with multiple BI and Reporting Development Tools. Cognos and Tableau preferred. Will consider experience with other similar tools
- ? Working knowledge of star schema design and methods for querying complex data structures
- ? Experience with querying transactional and data warehouse systems. MySql database is a plus
- ? Familiarity with ETL tools (Talend) and Control Processing tools (Control-M)
- ? Knowledge and familiarity with database security concepts and best practices
- ? Skilled in data analysis / data mining
- ? Highly skilled in SQL development
- ? Skilled and knowledgeable in Data Modeling
- ? Proven ability to work directly with users and management to understand needs, gather requirements, provide status updates, and build good relationships and rapport
- ? Strong collaboration, multi-tasking and organization skills
- ? Ability to manage small projects from inception to completion in cross-functional environment
- ? Highly adaptable and able to change quickly based on priority
- ? Strong communication skills, ability to address different levels across organization
- ? Ability and willingness to work, contribute, and debate in a team environment and adopt and promote a culture of ownership and initiative
- ? Able to identify multiple approaches to problem solving and recommend the best case solution
- ? Fast learner able to quickly learn multiple systems and tools and able to solve problems and recommend multiple solutions given resources and constraints
- ? Must be proactive, innovative, and creative in meeting client/customer needs. Always keeping a “Can do!” attitude
- ? Degree in Computer Science preferred
Account Representative - Customer Services Experienced Wanted
Looking to start a career in business but don’t know where to begin?Or maybe your degree doesn’t exactly line up with what you want to do?
Here at MHG Consulting, we specialize in the development of new entrepreneurs looking to learn the skills necessary to excel in world of business. We are one of the top ranked and nationally recognized outsource sales and consulting firms; our specialty? EXPANSION.
To be considered for an Entry Level Account Representative position you must:
- Have a strong character and carry yourself with integrity
- Have an impeccable work ethic
- Have a passion for growth and business
- Love communicating with and meeting new people
- Be addicted to winning and averse to losing
- Be the ultimate student
This position includes:
- Face to face sales presentations
- Territory management
- Rapid advancement opportunities with various career paths
- Travel opportunities both domestically and internationally
- Access to a wealth of knowledge from some of the brightest minds in the industry
- Opportunities to network with hundreds of entrepreneurs and business owners
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of a rapidly growing company that is motivated in helping its employees hit their goals, apply now.
Digital Marketing Company
Editor/writer for SEO company. Requires an excellent knowledge of English grammar, American expressions and colloquialisms. The position is mostly editing, with occasional SEO blogs required as well. Remote meetings once a week.
Can work from home or in our office.
Senior Accountant (283907)
Senior Accountant needed for a temporary assignment, with the option to hire in Purchase, NY. This is in the healthcare industry and requires that the Senior Accountant have a minimum of two years working in a similar role.
- Participating in the financial reporting process.
- Preparation of the monthly closing of the general ledger.
- Creation and posting of journal entries; preparation of analytical schedules and variance explanations.
- Assist with issuing timely and complete financial statements in accordance with the published closing schedule, policy and procedures.
- Record, manage and track monthly accruals and required adjustments.
- Provide detailed analysis of financial performance especially actual vs plan, year after year.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting is required.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience.
- ERP experience preferred.
Agency Insurance Compliance Manager-Group Life/Health
Legal/Compliance department of an Insurance Company located in Westchester County seeks a Compliance Professional with at least 5 years of experience working with Group benefits (Group Life or Health experience is highly preferred; Agency business/compliance experience is required). Responsibilities will be varied but will include: Overseeing compliance related to independent agents, including compliance with licensing/appointment requirements, advertising/sales requirements, telemarketing & privacy laws. This role will review/revise agency business partner contracts for compliance, develop and update compliance guidance for life & health product sales through independent agency partners, and draft/amend and analyze individual life and health policy forms for independent agency business, filing/negotiating with DOIs. In addition, the Manager will develop/implement compliance policies and procedures and maintaining a compliance program, conduct Code of Conduct training, manage regulatory inquiries/reviews (market conduct, complaints, surveys), conduct regulatory/legislative research, analyze/respond to compliance questions and provide guidance to Agency business clients, and conduct advertising compliance oversight (review and approve). Min.5 years insurance compliance experience required. Advanced degrees (JD) a plus. Immediate need. Excellent base pay, target bonus, and benefits. Interested candidates should send their resume to Anna Savic, Response Companies. Legal/Compliance division, c/o firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zip Line Park Office Manager
Boundless Adventures is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Business Manager at its aerial adventure park located in Purchase, NY. The Business Manager is responsible for the systems necessary to run a successful operation including: Human Relations (HR) customer inquiries and bookings, marketing, point of sale, and financial tracking. The Business Manager supervises office and guest relations staff, and frequently is the face of the company for both customers and seasonal staff.
Prerequisites and qualifications:
● Passion for the mission and core values
● Leadership experience
● Customer service or hospitality experience
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Computer literate (MS Publisher and point of sale system experience a plus)
● Work nights, weekends, holidays, and long hours during the peak season
Job responsibilities include:
● Office staff hiring, training, supervising, coaching and scheduling.
● Responding to customer inquiries: phone, email, in person
● Developing group bookings and reservations.
● Marketing and social media
● Budgeting / financial oversight
● Point of contact for corporate staff
● Maintaining company and brand standards
● Maintaining professional and courteous relationship with customers and employees to enhance client satisfaction.
Boundless Adventures is a rapidly growing company serving the growing zip line/eco-tourism trend. Our aerial adventure parks are much more than typical zip line or high ropes courses, providing a self-guided experience that challenges participants at many levels of difficulty. We have courses for a wide range of ages (7 and up) and abilities, each containing a variety of elements, including bridges, ladders, balance beams and zip lines.. We offer opportunities for advancement within Boundless Adventures (BA) as we expand our nationally.
Mortgage Loan Officer
Cardinal Mortgage Corp., TheHighTech · High Touch Mortgage Company is looking for EXPERIENCED Loan Officers to join our team.
Centrally located in Purchase, NY, Cardinal is licensed in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. You would work among other loan officers who average over 10 years experience in mortgage origination and who are honest, hard working and successful business people.
Competitive Commission Splits
State of the Art Technology
Centralized Marketing - including your own personal Contact Management System and
Marketing Website Builds to tie you to your Realtors and Company Contacts
Your Own Personal Website
Extensive Lender List
Experienced and Efficient Office Staff
Full Array of Health & Other Benefits Available
Remote Access: Work From Home or Office
Desired Skills and Experience
Two Years Minimum Mortgage Origination Experience
Excellent Communication Skills
Ability to Maintain Client Contact Through Closing
Active NMLS License
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Teams
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!