Quality Control Job Description Sample
Quality Control Manager - Quality Control Manager, Construction,
Quality Control Manager
Quality Control Manager, Construction, Quality Control Manager
Quality Control Manager, Construction, - Skills Required
Quality Control Manager, Construction, Federal Construction, Army Corps Of Engineers, Navy, VA, NAVFAC, USACE, NASA If you are a Quality Control Manager with Federal Construction experience, please read on! (Please fill out questionnaire for further consideration)
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are a Christian, Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDOVOB) company, specializing in Division 1 Services. Our Leadership has a broad-based of experience in construction consulting services, across numerous commercial and governmental agencies, from Department of State to the Navy Facilities Command, Amazon, VW and the Army Corps of Engineers.
Quality Control, Safety, Cost Control, Litigation Advising, Preconstruction Plans and Schedule Development are our key competencies. Our clientele ranges from companies in the ENR Top 100, to small 8A, SDOVB and WOSB. 10540726_sDivision 1 Services (Project Administrative Services) are integral to the successful completion of commercial and government projects, regardless of the nature of the work involved. Our expert construction knowledge and experience enables us to provide our customers with the tools they need to handle these extensive project administrative requirements of the commercial and federal government with minimal time and cost. We are the GOLD standard in Division One work.
What You Will Be Doing 1.Initiates QIP on every assigned project. 2.During design phase: a.Conducts design quality kick-off meeting b.Ensures that design reviews are completed and signed off at 30 and 100% c.Begins listing quality risks and developing mitigation plans. d.Personally reviews final documents on all assigned projects. 3.Ensures that geotechnical, concrete and envelope reviews are held on all assign projects. Performs geotechnical report review.
Advises Project Director, Project Manager and A/E Design Principals on critical related information. 4.During construction phase: a.Conducts construction quality kick-off meeting b.Participation in the selection and evaluation of independent testing laboratories to support project construction phase. Develops budgets, administers contracts, as well as monitors scheduled activities, such as reports, field activities, tests and inspections on all agencies contracted. Distributes test results to appropriate design and QA team members. c.Finalizes the remaining quality risks with well developed mitigation plans d.In conjunction with the Project Manager and Superintendent ensures all precons required by the QIP are conducted. e.Ensures that all first work in place inspections are scheduled and conducted.
Also monitors progress of all required corrective measures. f.Ensures in cooperation with Design Principal, Project Manager and Superintendent that all site observations are conducted. Performs all assigned QA inspections, prepares reports, documents deficiencies, and monitors progress of deficiency correction. 5.During the closeout phase: a.Ensures in cooperation with the Project Manager and Superintendent that completion conference and subcontractor completion conferences are conducted and documented. b.Monitors that AE punchlists are created and completed. c.Performs final QA punchlist, documents findings and verifies/documents completion of those deficiencies. d.Conducts in conjunction with the Project Director, Project Principal and Project Manager a lessons learned meeting. Prepares lessons learned document and distributes to project team and Director of Quality. 6.Produces reports which are concise, thorough, logically structured and well written for each QIP activity for which they are responsible.
Distributes reports in a timely manner. 7.Communicates to QA Manager or Director of Quality potential inconsistencies, deficiencies, errors, omissions and conditions that may expose the company to liability expenses. Prepares monthly summary of all assigned QIP's, notes trends and participates in Monthly delivery group QIP meetings. 8.Participates in QIP audits with the QA Manager and/or Director of Quality as requested. 9.Attends a minimum of 8 hours of professional development (in or out of house) to improve knowledge base. 10.Performs Quality training as requested on specific subject matter. (Minimum of 1 per year) 11.Assists in preparation of monthly summary of all assigned QIP's, notes trends and participates in Monthly delivery group QIP meetings.
What You Need for this Position High school diploma or equivalent with 8 years of relevant experience or a Bachelors degree with 4 years of experience-Bachelors from an accredited university in architecture, engineering, construction management or other degree related to the AEC profession. Experience in technical design and/or construction expertise and background in quality Specific Knowledge, Skills, License, Certifications Etc..: 1.Certifications (minimum of 2 of the following): CQM (government), ACI level I and II, RCI Roofing Inspector, Structural Steel Erector, Soils testing and mechanical/electrical/plumbing engineering for non-engineers 2.Ability to read and effectively interpret building construction documentation and associated reports 3.Ability to conduct effective preconstruction conferences to define quality standards and inspection procedures.
Ability to inspect construction progress at scheduled intervals. 4.Ability to interfaces with clients quality assurance personnel and provides direction to ensure compliance with testing, inspection procedures and results to on site Quality Assurance inspectors. 5.Good interpersonal/communication skills to effectively work with others. 6.Good organizational skills to handle/prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. 7.Good written and verbal communication skills. 8.Strong attention to detail and follow-up. 9.Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook 10.Ability to travel to project sites. Travel will be greater that 50% of this individuals time. 11.Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values of Team, Excellence, Service and Trust Environmental Factors and/or Physical
While performing the duties of this job, this position is required to have ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; and the ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of 10-50 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read application/form information. The associate frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. What's In It for You We have a large number of consistent projects leading to long term employment and growth opportunities with proven skill set.
We are offering competitive pay and benefits for all qualified candidates. We believe in having a great company atmosphere and taking care of our employees So, if you are a Quality Control Manager with with Federal Construction experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Quality Control Manager
- Quality Control Manager, Construction,* KY-NicholasvilleKL2-1427338
Quality Assurance Quality Control (Qa-Qc) Technician
As a privately held family enterprise, Silent-Aire has been designing and manufacturing Custom HVAC and CRAC systems for over 20 years. We specialize in the Healthcare, Industrial and Data Center markets.
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for direct examination of product to ensure that quality standards and procedures are met and aligned with legislation and customer specifications. Requiring a high level of attention to detail, the Quality Control Technician is responsible for strictly adhering to the organization's quality assurance policies, and identifying defects and or production errors in order to prevent these materials from entering the supply chain. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Work schedule includes First shift M-Th 5a-330p Second shift M-Th 3:00p-1:30am Weekend/Part-time available also.
- Inspect production material as assigned for defects as trained.
- Remove defective items from production, designating reason for removal.
- Report defects to the appropriate manager.
- Perform internal QA audits that are compliant with corporate policies, practices, and procedures.
- Assist with the maintenance of QA monitoring programs, including audits, controls, and other qualifiers.
- Comply with Company QA programs for monitoring supplier quality, including audits, controls, and other qualifiers.
- Support new product development and continuous improvement and by integrating quality control tools (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, etc.) into processes.
- Promote and advocate quality achievement and performance improvement across the organization.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with local, national, and international standards and legislation.
- Maintain QA control documentation
- This position requires shop work. When working in the shop, one must exercise caution as this environment presents many naturally-occurring and potentially worker-produced hazards including small or large projectiles, contamination with toxic gasses/liquids, impalement, crushing, electrocution, explosion, immolation, decapitation and asphyxiation. Safety policies must be adhered to at all times. Appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, ear plugs, steel-toed boots, and others) must be worn at all times where required.
- It is very important that the incumbent of this position is able to work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing time, completing tasks, and working safely.
- Able to occasionally lift items
- Overtime as required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Post Secondary Education in an appropriate field or a combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies preferred.
- Practical experience with risk management, product testing, capability studies, and control plans.
- Training and knowledge of Six Sigma techniques and Lean Manufacturing are desirable.
- Set up training program for new inspectors.
- Highly motivated and self-directed capable of multi-tasking, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Extremely detail-oriented and analytical thinker.
- Able to interface directly with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage change on the floor and work well with shift supervisors
- Ability to review technical documentation, including project plans, test procedures, and design documents.
- Able to develop, review, and maintain metrics and quality audits.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity suite preferred
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Clear and concise communication ability
- Reports to: QA-QC Manager
- This is not an all-inclusive list. Other tasks may be added at any time.
Please visit our website to apply. https://www.silent-aire.com/careers/
At it's root Silent-Aire engineered and manufactured custom HVAC solutions for institutions; hospitals, schools, and recreational complexes. The company grew into larger industrial HVAC deployments for mining and energy companies. In early 2000 Dan and Lindsey graduated from University of Alberta with Civil and Mechanical Engineering degrees and took on the leadership and strategic direction of Silent-Aire. We continued to grow organically and acquired a new manufacturing facility in Edmonton that was the catalyst to expanding into the data center mission critical HVAC business.
In 2012 Silent-Aire built a second 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Edmonton that included 4 assembly lines and new office space for our engineering and operations. In 2014, for additional capacity and redundancy, a 3rd manufacturing facility was built in Phoenix, Arizona that mirrored the Edmonton facility. Today, we are focused on continuing to grow our industrial, institutional HVAC and mission critical data center business.
The majority of our growth over the past 10 years has come from our data center customers that require mission critical infrastructure for their ever expanding clouds. As a result, we have taken a relentless focus on operations, quality and safety that includes attaining ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment, OHSAS 18001- safety.
Quality Assurance/ Quality Control
The position plays an important role in electrical equipment and instrument installation, hook-up, testing, mechanical/electrical completion and pre-commissioning. The person must be knowledgeable in E&I design for chemical storage facilities and extensive experience in field installation, hook-up, FAT/SAT of E&I, control systems and preparing the systems through mechanical completion and pre-commissioning. The position is responsible for monitoring/supervising Contractor’s and assuring the work is being executed in compliance with the applicable codes and standards, technical requirements of the project.
The compensation for this position is based on prior experience plus full benefits (401(k), health insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance). A typical workweek could entail 40 to 70 hours worth of work.
Quality Assirance / Quality Control
This position ensures that the work produced by welders meets specifications for quality, safety, and deadline specifications.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Develops policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable industry standards.
2. Manages all company welding procedures and welder qualification records.
3. Develop and qualify welding procedure specifications per project specifications
4. Works closely with engineering, fabrication and erection to determine constructability and best practices.
5. Develop and implement measures to assure quality control and quality assurance.
6. Provide welding education and training in various welding processes and applications.
7. Ensure all welding related tasks that are being done are as per safety regulations and set standards.
1. Technical Capacity.
2. Organizational Skills.
3. Strategic Thinking.
4. Problem Solving/Analysis.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and general hours of work and days are Monday through Thursday, 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED
Advanced knowledge of the welding procedures and processes.
Preferred Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or 10 years of experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
none required for this position.
EOE/AA - M/F/Vet/Disability
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Quality Assurance & Quality Control Manager – Rail (Id# 35697)
Quality Assurance & Quality Control Manager Rail (ID# 35697)
Baltimore, MD # Category: QA/QC # Job Type: Full Time # Minimum Experience: 10 # Required Education: Bachelor's Degree # Job Description WSP is seeking a Quality Assurance & Quality Control Manager to work as virtual staff for a Northeast Transit Agency. The position will be working on a subway signaling upgrade and rail vehicle cars replacement project. The position will be embedded at the Transit Agency. Specific duties of this position include the following:
Manage, coordinate and direct the implementation of the Transit Agency QA/QC program for the subway upgrade project.
Act as liaison with Transit Agency, regulatory agencies, design consultants, and construction contractors on quality related matters as required.
Coordinate the development, preparation, review and approval of design consultant and construction contractor quality control plans.
Provide details of project standards and procedures to engineering staff and design consultants.
Review and analyze design and construction documents at milestone stages of development for compliance with Agency criteria and standards, as well as applicable building codes and industry standards.
Support constructability review and project peer reviews.
Provide construction contractors a clear definition of all facets of the QA/QC program requirements for construction.
Conduct audits of design consultant and construction contractor QA/QC programs.
Coordinate site inspections through the construction contractor QC team.
Conduct periodic construction phase audits to ensure compliance with applicable contract terms and conditions, change order documentation and other related aspects of the subway upgrade project.
Monitor and audit fabrication, installation, construction, testing and startup activities to verify adherence to design, contract and procurement requirements for the subway upgrade project.
Lead on-site QA/QC meetings with construction contractors working on the subway upgrade project.
Provide review and reporting of all non-conformance reports and undertake remedial action.
Assist with review of project close-out documents and execution of System Safety Certification process.
Stay abreast of all legal, regulatory and policy developments affecting areas of responsibility.
Enforce legal, regulatory requirements impartially.
Investigate complaints or unusual situation to safeguard the integrity of Agency facilities and system operations and participate in resolution of problems.
Supervise Agency QA/QC technical and clerical staff assigned to subway upgrade project. # Job Requirements
Extensive knowledge of quality assurance/quality control principals, practices and procedures.
Extensive knowledge of subway rail systems planning, design and integration.
Extensive knowledge of subway vehicle and signal design and construction management principles and practices.
Extensive knowledge of Building Codes, ADA Guidelines and other industry reference standards.
Extensive knowledge of building materials and equipment, construction practices and techniques.
Extensive knowledge of Federal, State and Local Laws and regulations governing construction activities.
Extensive ability to read and understand design drawings, specifications, and industry reference standards and documents.
Considerable ability in use of computer hardware and software for word processing, spreadsheet, database and CADD applications.
Ability to evaluate program effectiveness.
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. # Minimum Education / Experience:
BS and Professional Engineer License in Engineering or Construction Management.
10 years required in Engineering or Construction Management.
Immediate availability to work in the US;
Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications. WSP USA, formerly WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms—WSP. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com EOE / Veteran/ Disability/ Gender/ Minority/ Female/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation EOE / Veteran/ Disability/ Gender/ Minority/ Female/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation.
Supplier Quality / Quality Control
WORLD LEADING ORGANIZATION IN SEARCH OF A QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR FOR A ROLE IN CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTORRESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform quality inspection and testing of products.
2. Create RFQs and P.O.s for items.
3. Label and package products that have been inspected.
4. Ensure that all equipment meets requirements.
5. Create Inspection Reports.
6. Perform Internal Audits.
7. Create Failure Analysis Reports.
8. Maintain ISO9001 requirements.
QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTORREQUIREMENTS:
1. 3 years of Quality Assurance or Control in a manufacturing environment.
2. Bachelor's Degree is required.
3. MUST HAVE ISO and PPAP experience.
4. Attention to detail is required.
5. Strong mathematical, problem solving, and communication skills.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer an exceptional compensation package as well as an extensive benefit package including medical, dental, and much more!!
Quality Assurance Quality Control
For over fifty years, the Moran Group of companies has focused on life safety and life comfort across the nation. Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, the Moran Group provides a full spectrum of mechanical services for the commercial, industrial, and residential markets: HVAC installation and maintenance, fire protection, and plumbing.
The Moran Group prides itself on nurturing its employees to promote career development and retention. At the Moran Group, employees are considered partners and are valued for their part in the company’s growth.
F.E. Moran Inc Fire Protection is a company within the Moran Group that is located in Champaign, IL and provides Fire Sprinkler installations for new and existing facilities. We service a variety of markets including, warehouse and distribution, institutional, industrial, residential, as well as service, inspections and maintenance.
Located in Waynesboro GA and reporting to a Project Manager. The QA/QC Sales will oversee sub-contractors work performance in following the defined quality specification. (Monitor and maintain the project quality control objectives) Report daily status. Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products. Support the subcontractors on any training issues.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the implementation and management of the company wide Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Leading the company QMS migration to the new ISO 9001-2015 Standards.
- Directs the Quality Assurance and Quality Control functions.
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan.
- Elaborating inspection and test programs.
- Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are status.
- Must ensure implementation and effectiveness of Internal Quality Audit System.
- Fill the role of ISO Management Representative.
- Track and maintain data analysis of key metrics and performance data as it relates to quality strategy and results.
- Ensure the safety is adhered to at site.
- Ability to interpret industry standards and customer specifications.
- Drive for continuous improvements and stretch quality targets throughout the organization.
- Participate in the site internal and external site audits.
- Make recommendation on field issues and provide daily project progress assessments.
- Review the customer’s specification and undertake relevant training to the site workforce.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data.
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives.
- May investigate and adjust customer complaints regarding quality.
- Serve as the management representative of the company’s quality systems with direct engagement in all company processes, process improvements, and quality issues or quality related concerns.
- Promote quality excellence and performance improvement throughout the company.
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a site-wide quality plan to position the company’s quality systems and policies in alignment and compliance with national and international quality standards.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 5 years combined experience in the Mechanical Contracting or Industrial Sprinkler.
- Individual must have extensive knowledge and experience with NQA-1.
- Experience with NQA-1.
- Experience creating test plans.
- Individual must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to remain composed and professional even is high stress situations.
- Must also be computer savvy and capable in excel, bluebeam, and outlook.
- Meet quality objectives.
- Experience in formulating and maintaining a solid reliable quality system.
- Industry certifications are a plus
Quality Assurance / Quality Control Team Lead, QA / QC
Quality Assurance / Quality Control Team Lead, QA / QC - Automotive parts manufacturer seeks two (2) Quality Assurance / Quality Control Team Leads to train and oversee a team of quality inspectors at their facility in Long Beach, CA.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions where you will earn $18 - $20 an hour, based on your experience. Plus, upon direct hire, you will be eligible for a full company benefits package that includes medical insurance and a 401k retirement plan.
As a Quality Team Lead you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the auto parts inspection process.
- Ensuring all employees work safely and in accordance with company health and safety policies and procedures.
- The coordination of shift start activities (table requirements, paperwork, etc.)
- Ensuring the appropriate tools and materials are available for the completion of jobs.
- Providing on-the-job training for any new work instructions, as needed.
- Reporting any policy or procedure violations to management.
To be considered, you must have at least one (1) year of supervisory experience in a quality role. In addition, you must:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to communicate procedures and instruct others in a clear and precise manner.
- Be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
If you are organized with great leadership skills and seek a wonderful career opportunity at a top firm, then please send your resume, for immediate consideration.
Or, to schedule an interview, call:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Quality Control Analyst I
If you have quality control experience within a regulated environment; learn how you can play a key role performing quality control inspections for ICON’s Bioanalytical Laboratory.
About the Quality Control Analyst role within ICON: *
The Quality Control Analyst will perform quality control (QC) inspections to identify deficiencies in sample handling/preparation, reagent preparation, laboratory methods, notebooks, raw data, and report tables. Review study materials for conformance with guiding documents and standard operating procedures, and provide feedback to resolve deficiencies found during QC inspection. The Quality Control Analyst will assist in the implementation of the quality management system, including both corrective and preventive actions and maintain accurate and complete records and ensures QC documentation is incorporated into appropriate study files.
Benefits of working at ICON:*
We will provide our Quality Control Analyst with the resources to be successful in supporting their line of business. In addition, we offer a strong benefits package that includes a comprehensive health plan, retirement plans, competitive pay, vacation, and an annual incentive plan to reward performance. *
To succeed you will need:*
You will need to possess an Associate’s Degree and previous experience in a regulated environment, a quality role, document control, or similar function. Strongly prefer Bachelor’s degree. Ability to follow directions with minimal supervision, organizes and manages large quantities of documentation, and possesses excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. Attention to detail a must, ability to adapt to changing priorities, good command of grammar and be proficient with MS Office, and good basic math skills and knowledge of basic statistics. We invite you to review our opportunities at www.iconplc.com/careers. *
What’s Next?* Following your application you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters and if successful we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity. * ICON is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment*
Quality Control Team Leader
Duties & Responsibilities:
Checks Performed on packaging/processing lines: Metal Detector (CCP) checks and verification of CCP check, Quality Grading as required. Sample evaluation (odor, color, taste, and seam checks, Seal/Code Verification, Package integrity and code accuracy, mix percentages at line and in bag, Analytical Testing as required (viscosity, moisture, texture, etc.) per specifications.
Supervise and perform routine checks that include, but not limited to, monitoring of production lines, sanitation standards, HACCP/HARPC checks, label auditing, and weight checks. This also includes completion and review of documentation.
Assure proper execution of the HACCP/HARPC, programs as well as company policies and procedures.
Provide technical support and training to the commissary in areas of FDA regulation compliance, process control program problem analysis investigation, product performance reporting, GMP's and food safety principles.
Performance of pre-Op line inspections and ATP verifications
Documentation of Foreign Material findings and completion of line restart form
Collection of samples from inbound loads and grading of them to verify quality
Review of ingredient statements on all inbound ingredients and commodities
Monthly Self Inspections for GMP’s and Food Safety as and when assigned
Completion of monthly glass inspections and updating Registry
Must comply with Safety Regulations
Must wear all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Experience with sales, management, production, and customer service
Strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills
Pleasant disposition, sociable, accommodating nature, and enthusiasm
Self-motivation, creativity, and adaptability
Must be available for full time (40+ hours/wk)
Completion of Krispy Kreme sponsored training programs
Other duties as assigned Equipment Operation
Scales and thermometers
Automatic Pan Washing Machine Safety and Sanitation
Maintain a clean, neat uniform at all times and ensure employees are also adhering to uniform standards
Ensure Comply with sanitation standards Related Skills
Sanitation Crew Scheduling
Create Master Sanitation Cleaning Schedule Leadership
Act as a team player through the standards identified in the Krispy Kreme Training Workbooks
Lead and supervise Sanitation and QC team
Responsible for training and developing Sanitation and QC team
Assist management with team-building
Model company and facility standards and policies consistently
Model exceptional customer service skills for employees
Assist with execution of corporate initiatives (i.e. Marketing, HR policies and procedures) Qualifications Essential skills and Experience:
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
SQF Certification Required
Must be certified HACCP/HARPC
Must be able to lift up to 75lbs. on an occasional basis.
2-4 years experience working in a QA & manufacturing environment
Ability to complete basic audits including HACCP/HARPC monitoring and verification, SSOP preoperative and operative sanitation monitoring, Pest Control, weight control checks, on line quality audits.
Must be able to work independently and with others with minimal supervision.
Must be able to work for extended periods of time in a cool environment.
Must be able to maintain accurate and legible documentation of all assigned responsibilities.
Must be able to speak, read, and write in English and be able to communicate with management.
Must possess basic math skills.
Basic computer, telephone, and fax knowledge
Pass a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check
Ability to travel up to 15%
Nonessential skills and Experience:
Post-Secondary Education strongly preferred Physical Demands and work environment: Physical Activity
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Carrying · Bending · Stooping · Grasping · Standing · Twisting
Lifting · Walking · Sweeping
Writing · Mopping · · Packing doughnut boxes Physical Requirements
Lifting up to 75 pounds occasionally; and /or up to 25 pounds frequently, physically active Visual Acuity Requirements
Must be able to read and distinguish between products, product boxes, and labels Working Conditions:
The worker is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions.
Un-air conditioned production areas may reach temperatures of 100 degrees for more than one hour Krispy Kreme supports a diverse and drug-free workplace. EOE. E-Verify Employer. Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. ID2018-6055 # of Openings1 DepartmentCommissary Operations
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!