Quantico Job Description Sample
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Fundraising Team Hiring : Great Customer Service Skills Needed
Hiring Company: Ultimate Marketing
MUST BE WILLING TO COMMUTE TO WOODBRIDGE DAILY
Ultimate Marketing has been running multiple fundraising charities based events spanning Virginia and is now looking to hire customer service positions to staff our current events. We are currently hiring Customer Service staff to help our retail locations and are looking for energetic, outgoing personalities to handle our promotions and demonstrations with our clients.
In this role, you must be motivated, friendly and able to take direction and run with it. You'll need excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and thrive on a team—giving and getting support every step of the way.
Compensation and Schedule
COMPENSATION : Weekly pay, discussed with management team during interview process
SCHEDULE : Weekdays / No Nights / Some Saturday events are optional
- Customer Service: 1 year (retail based CSR preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 18 years of age minimum
Solo Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Home Most Weekends (Dumfries,Va)
Minimum Requirements to Apply (PLEASE READ):
- At least 6 months Over the Road (OTR) experience - HARD REQUIREMENT!
- Current, Valid Class A CDL
- 22 years old
- Good MVR
- Stable work history
At Big G Express we offer:
- Competitive base pay based on experience with automatic pay increases every 6 months
- Industry leading benefits with affordable weekly premium and low deductible (single and family) BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides free retirement
- 401K with employer matching
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability plans and options for supplemental insurance
- Excellent bonus earning potential with monthly mileage bonus, bi-annual fuel and performance bonus, annual safety bonus and unlimited referral bonuses
- Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- Well maintained late model equipment with the latest technologies (Kenworth, Volvo and Freightliner)
- EZ Pass, PrePass, Auxillary Power Units (APUs) and Inverters
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Home most weekends
If you are an over-the-road truck driver with a Class A CDL and looking for a trucking company where you can make good money, get home on weekends and offer affordable insurance and a full benefit package, Click Apply to complete the online application and be contacted by one of our recruiting specialists.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, class a driver, company driving, company otr, company over the road, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
Travel Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - L&D - RN (Dumfries,Va)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Dumfries,Va)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driver, company driver solo, company driving solo, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, otr driving, over the road driving, regional driver, regional driving route
Direct Sales Agents And Team Builders Wanted - Willing To Train Ft/Pt
We are seeking a Sales Agent Or Team Builder to join our agency! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients. This is an in-home sales position that has an incredible commission structure. We have a streamlined lead generation system so there is no cold calling involved. The system puts you in front of qualified buyers who have a need for the product.
• Calling and setting appointments
• Presenting and selling various life insurance and retirement products to new and existing clients
• Working with your clients to find solutions based on their needs
• Communicating with customers to resolve inquiries and complaints
• Expanding business reach through networking techniques
• Complying with state insurance standards and regulations
• Continuously identifying and working on areas of self improvement
• Previous sales experience in insurance is a plus, but will train the right individual with past history of sales or customer service success.
• Willingness to obtain the state Life Insurance License if you do not have one already.
• Ability to build rapport and communicate effectively with people both in writing and verbally.
• Coachable mindset with a desire to learn and grow.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
Our Lead Generation System
Each week we direct mail thousands of letters and find people who have requested our services to protect themselves and their family’s financial future. With our direct mail lead generation system we have a proven track record of success to help our agents and team builders get in front of more people and not solely rely on referrals or self generated leads. This system has allowed us to grow to a 50 million dollar company in two short years and we are on track to hit 100 million dollars by 2018.
• Agent and Builder Incentives
• We value our team and we reward hard work and personal growth. We have quite a few incentive programs to show you our appreciation. These include…
• New Agent Reward Program
• Commission Increase and Residuals
• Bonus Checks
• Elite Agent Club
• All expense paid vacation
• Equity ownership in our company
• Training and Support
• Our leadership team is comprised of over 100 years in experience in this industry. We have created a state of the art web based CRM and Training system that is free to our agents and builders. You will also be a part of a team that leads from the front. Our leadership is built from top producers who are willing and able to give you the support you need because they have done it themselves. We offer a hands on approach to help you develop the skills and gather the information you need to become successful.
• Join our Team!
• If you are interested in joining our team and learning directly from a top producer to make a six figure income at the fastest growing company and branch in the industry, please submit your resume and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please copy & paste this link to schedule a one-to-one voice conversation with me. Select a time that is good for YOU and for me. GO TO:
Eric Coon, Agency Manager
Equis Financial is a company with FIRST-CLASS integrity, commitment to our agents, AND to the families we protect. We are known as "The Agent's Company," because we know if we take care of YOU; you can, in turn, take care of your family & clients.
Please copy & paste this link to schedule a one-to-one voice conversation with me. Select a time that is good for YOU and for me. GO TO:
Potomac Family Dining Group operates 66 Applebee's restaurants in Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and North Carolina. As a growing franchisee, we’re looking for performance driven, highly guest focused managers to be the driving force for our business. We have many opportunities for those with a fast track mindset to move up within the organization, and we proudly promote from within for a large percentage of our management team.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for helping to drive the daily operations of your Applebee’s location. You will be a leader in the restaurant to ensure an amazing guest experience. You will oversee all hourly team members and will be responsible for all administrative and leadership functions to ensure a smooth operation. Potomac provides an eight week training program with additional time for hands-on application to prepare you for success.
To be successful at Potomac, you must be self-motivated, positive, and possess a passion for fostering a great sense of teamwork. We are seeking experienced professionals with a talent for leading and inspiring others. You must exhibit uncommonly high guest service standards and be committed to the training and development of our team members.
His vision was to create a company that would make a long term commitment to becoming a major
franchisee and leader in the Applebee's brand. He felt that being part of such a major brand (the largest in the casual dining segment) would allow him to leverage the advantages such a national relationship could provide, while understanding that the biggest opportunity was proudly contained in the name of the restaurant brand itself. We are Applebee's Neighborhood Grill and Bar. Neighborhood is the key. We are a national brand which takes total pride in being the neighborhood restaurant in every community of which we are a part.
ABOUT POTOMAC FAMILY DINING GROUP
Potomac Family Dining Group
True to his vision, in October of 2012, Potomac Family Dining acquired 39 additional Applebee's in Southern Virginia and part of Northern North Carolina. After this second acquisition the company became the sixth largest franchisee in the Applebee's system.
The companies intent is to continue to grow significantly via additional Applebee's acquisitions based on availability and timing.
To facilitate achieving his vision, Mr. George sought out and brought into the company a group of seasoned restaurant executives to ensure that his vision would be realized. You can see their experience and backgrounds in the Executive Management section of the website.
While the company is young, it has had a short and exciting history. We believe that the most exciting times and growth still lay ahead of us.
Hotel Group Reservations Coordinator
DavisTrapp LLC provides a full array of professional conference planning services, including online registration & housing, graphic design & custom printing, food & beverage, professional staffing, transportation management, speaker's bureau and all other aspects of a successful, turn-key conference operation. We are seeking a highly motivated Group Housing Coordinator to join our team. The Group Housing Coordinator oversees the housing components of all corporate conferences, meetings and special events.
· Manage the housing process for all corporate clients ranging in size from 10 to 10,000 room nights
· Train, manage and develop the Group Housing Team to ensure delivery of top notch customer service to both internal and external clients
· Proven track record with key account management and building client strong relationships with clients
· Implement and maintain policies and procedures in an effort to effectively manage and develop the Group Housing Team
· Work in tandem with Group Registration Manager to deliver seamless service levels to our customers
· Well versed in complex housing management plans to include multi-property blocks and sub-blocks
· Strong understanding of mitigating attrition and other client protection practices
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, event planning, hospitality or related fields
• 2+ years hotel group housing experience preferred
• Intermediate level - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Knowledge of online reservation software (Cvent; Passkey)
• Good oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
• Self-starter with ability to take initiative and work well under pressure with multiple priorities
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and small office setting
• Travel and provide on-site support as requested (up to 25%)
To apply, click on the application link. Please include where you found the job listing.
DavisTrapp LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/V
-DavisTrapp is a sister company to National Conferencing Inc. dba Federalconference.com-
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, national origin, religion, disability, status, or protected veterans status.
Cdl-A Company Driver - OTR Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM (Dumfries,V
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER
-Earn up to $.49 CPM
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (866) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, choferes clase a, class a driver, class a driving, company driving team, company truck driver, otr driver, otr driving, over the road driving, time at home
Chemistry Tutors (Dumfries,Va)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering, Algebra, Geology, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: 12th grade, grade 7, grade 12, k 10, middle school, ninth grade, para, precalculus, seventh grade, social studies
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!