Quantico Job Description Sample
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Chief Information Officer
JOB TITLE: Supervisory Information Technology Specialist (Policy and Planning)
[Chief Information Officer/Deputy Director]
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Serves as the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Deputy Director of Information Technology for Business and Support Services Division (MR), Headquarters Marine Corps. Provides overall leadership and oversight of information technology services and operations in support of all Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) enterprise solutions. Works directly for Director, MR.
Provides leadership in the strategy, design, implementation, integration, and ongoing support of all information systems throughout the organization, supporting business needs and support services to include, access to and security for all networked resources and information systems. Develops and maintains a strategic technology plan in collaboration with the MR and MF strategic plan to ensure alignment of technology with the organizational priorities. Develops innovative transformational plans to introduce new technology solutions, processes and techniques to support emerging business capabilities.
Implements policy and procedures and ensures compliance with established rules and regulations for the management of MCCS IT programs. Conducts audits of IT programs and projects. Ensures application of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of planning and management services. Corrects failing strategies.
Coordinates necessary contracting requirements with the Procurement Branch for technology procurements, to include, but not limited to hardware, software, training, communications, maintenance, software customization, and consulting services as necessary. Responsible for preparation, development and coordination of support for Board and Committee meetings. Represents MR in Department of Defense, military components, and vendor forums. Keeps abreast of information technology developments/trends, standards, and compliance regulations that may impact or benefit the organization.
Serves as the Designated Approving Authority (DAA) for MCCS and direct advisor to senior leaders in the organization for the assigned organizational division. Plans, organizes work, and manages internal procedures and resources to ensure maximum productivity and economies. Pursues action to ensure follow through on maximizing productivity and economies. Approves internal office financial plans and related records and reports, and exercises authority on approved overall budget. Analyzes programs on a regular basis, and prompts initiation of corrective action to ensure support of operating programs of MCCS. Oversees management of new property res
Effectively supports the Marine Corps Equal Employment Opportunity and Sexual Harassment policies, and ensures compliance with fire, safety, and other environmental issues and programs. Oversees maintenance and enforcement of the security of resources and develops procedures to minimize the potential for fraud, waste and abuse.
Ensures adherence to PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and FISMA standards using National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Standards for all IT solutions, current, and future, within the MCCS worldwide area network. Ensures compliant reporting to PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) approved security companies including PCI DSS Reports on Compliance (ROC), Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) Scan Reports, and PCI PA-DSS Reports of Validation (ROV). Facilitates cybersecurity (CY) audits to validate security risks mitigation and FISMA compliance. Ensures enterprise level plans to validate FISMA compliance standards and timely reporting of status to Marine Corps and DOD monitoring entities (MARFORCYBER,C4 etc.) Provides World Class Customer Service to internal and external customers.
This is a white-collar position where occasional lifting up to 20 lbs. may be required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Management or a related field appropriate to the work of the position AND five years of experience that demonstrates skill to plan, and manage: a large-scale technology change, hardware and software systems, procurement, budgeting, and special projects OR an appropriate combination of education and experience that demonstrates possession of knowledge and skill equivalent to that gained in the above. Mastery knowledge of and skill in the selection, design, implementation, integration, and ongoing support of organizational information systems to include, access to and security for all networked resources. Skill to develop policies and assess policy needs to govern organizational IT activities, audit IT programs and projects, ensure application of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of planning and management services. Skill to work collaboratively with constituent groups in setting priorities for the deployment of information technology that supports the organizational mission. Mastery level knowledge of industry (PCI DSS) and governmental (FISMA) compliance standards along with knowledge of networking, database management, windows and UNIX based systems, software packages, telecommunications, analysis, design and project management methodologies, federal procurement rules and regulations. Knowledge of Retail, POS, Food Service, and Supply Chain functions along with experience implementing core business support systems (Finance, Accounting, HR/Payroll/Benefits, Business Intelligence and Mobile). Skill to supervise employees in the accomplishment of work.
As an authorized and privileged user of Department of Defense Information Systems must possess or receive must obtain and maintain a current DoD 8570 Information Assurance Manager Level III (IAM III) certification as a condition of access within six months of employment, and thereafter must complete annual Information Assurance awareness training. Must be able to obtain a Secretsecurity clearance and must be able to maintain the required level of clearance while employed in the subject position.
Oracle Pl/Sql Developer
We are currently seeking an experienced Oracle Database Developer for a long term Federal contract contract in Quantico VA.
- 5-7 years of experience working in Oracle Database 10g/11g/12c
- Strong PL/SQL development skills
- 2-4 years of ETL experience preferably working in Informatica
- Active Public Trust clearance
Culture And Language Adviser (Culad)
Position: Culture and Language Adviser (CULAD)
II Corps Consultants, Inc., is seeking to hire an experienced Culture and Language Adviser (CULAD) to support Marine operations in Afghanistan (Helmand Province). The ideal candidate is a native Afghan who is fluent in Pashto, Dari, Farsi, and English who can provide senior-level recommendations impacting regionally oriented, ethnically relevant culture in support of military operations.
Critical capabilities and expertise expected of the candidate are: Seeking a subject matter expertise (SME) in operationally relevant culture general concepts and skilled in social and behavioral science (with sufficient knowledge of military missions) who can integrate local and regional cultural considerations into planning and conduct of operations. The selected candidate will be subject to an extensive Government background investigation and must meet all security eligibility requirements for access to classified information. This is a full-time position requiring immediate deployment to Afghanistan in support of deployed Marines.
Minimum Requirements (excerpts from the Government’s PWS):
● Active or current Secret Security Clearance eligibility verifiable in JPAS
● Possess an operationally relevant topical vocabulary; ability to clearly communicate orally and in writing, in Pashto, Dari, Farsi, and English
● Must pass rigorous medical / dental screening prior to deploying
● Must attend pre-deployment training in Camp Lejeune, NC.
● Must have a current passport with at least a year remaining until expiration.
● Professional experience and knowledge working with deployed Marines; specifically, Helmand Province, Afghanistan, to include living and working in the region where operations are being conducted.
● Must have a deep understanding to the physical, political and human terrain of Helmand province to include past experience with key civil, security/defense, and media actors in the province.
● Must show currency of experience by maintaining awareness of current developments in the region by researching, maintaining personal contacts, tracking local media outlets, and staying informed of US and GIROA policy shifts.
● Must understand operational terms, graphics, and GIROA abbreviations for civil and security/defense functions.
● Previous experience working with senior military officers at the staff level.
● Possess demonstrated experience to develop and deliver briefing materials and classes appropriate at the General/ Executive level.
● Must be able and willing to operate in a fast paced and demanding work environment. Must be able to work under pressure to effectively meet deadlines and provide support despite stress or fatigue.
● Experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and with outside stakeholders to accomplish complex tasks.
● Must be capable of working in austere environments at expeditionary sites.
● Must be willing to work on holidays and weekends as job responsibilities dictate.
Preferred Experience and Knowledge (excerpts from the Government’s PWS):
● Candidate must participate, either passively or actively at the discretion of the Commander, in key leader engagements (KLE) and meetings. Ability to prepare remarks for the Commander prior to all key leader engagements. Active participation would include coordination of meetings (attendees, locations, and times), simultaneous translation (as required), and direct interpreter support to the Commander. Passive participation includes accompanying the Commander to sensitive meetings, listen to the interpretations from all parties present, gage atmospherics, assess the outcome of the meeting, and provide discrete recommendations to the Commander. In all cases, the endstate of these KLEs and meeting are to further develop close ties with the local population, government, and security/defense forces.
● Candidate shall serve on appropriate boards, bureaus, cells, centers and working groups Could include (but not limited to) operational planning teams, cultural intelligence cell, information operations working group, public affairs bureau, crisis action cell, operations center, and intelligence analysis center as well as reach back to II MEF for support and/or information sharing.
● As a Special Staff Officer, the candidate must have the ability to participate in operational planning teams (OPTs). As such, the ECLE must have a basic understanding of the Marine Corps Planning Process (MCPP) and how to integrate operationally focused cultural considerations into planning. The candidate must be an active participant of the OPT during planning exercises and while deployed.
● The ECLE shall observe organizational/unit understanding and use of operational culture and language, identifying both performance shortfalls and performance mastery, and make recommendations to resolve observed deficiencies.
● Be able to inform the Commander of the cultural considerations when developing operational plans, and the second and third order effects of operations on the people and their cultures.
● Objectively inform the Commander on socio-cultural matters within the context of military operations and planning.
Desired Professional Traits and Attributes (Key Intangible Skills):
● Self-starter and team-oriented
● Ability to think through complex problems
● Demonstrate excellent communication skills
● Ability to multi-task and assist in supporting multiple efforts
● Strong ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing and fluid environment
● Strong listening, detail-oriented thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
II Corps Consultants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
II Corps Consultants expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Cost Analyst IV - Secret Clearance
The offeror shall serve as a cost analyst, supporting the program business manager with cost estimating, as well as providing advice in all areas of program cost analysis, schedule, and performance. The offeror shall provide financial support and guidance to senior leadership, including, but not limited to, the following:
a. Developing requirements process cost estimates and projections
b. Producing cost benefit analyses
c. Assisting in development cost models
d. Serving as financial experts on IPTs
e. Providing cost estimating support for requirements, acquisition, and contracting documentation as required (e.g., Capability Development Document (CDD), Capability
Production Document (CPD), Key System Attributes (KSAs), Acquisition Program Baseline
(APB), Program Office Estimate (POE), LCCE, Independent Government Cost Estimates
(IGCE), Acquisition Strategy, Acquisition Plan, etc.)
f. Performing analyses and assessments of Contractor cost estimates and change proposals
g. Training other budget and cost analyst staff in acquisition cost and schedule expertise
Education: Degree Required
General Experience: 6 yrs with MS; 8 yrs with BS; 10 yrs with Associate
Specialized Knowledge and
Quantitative Analysis, cost analysis experience a great plus. ACEIT experience a big plus! Not interested in anyone with Budget experience.
Full Time Customer Service
Hiring Company: Ultimate Marketing
MUST BE WILLING TO COMMUTE TO WOODBRIDGE DAILY
We are an up and coming, expanding company looking for positive and responsible individuals to fill Face to Face Customer Service positions. The ideal candidate will be bright, friendly, helpful, detail-oriented and able to multi-task. Candidates must be extremely confident in their communication skills and abilities to remain calm and organized at all times. This candidate should be able to work in a relaxed yet fast-paced environment and have the ability to prioritize work both with and without supervision. This full-time position requires excellent verbal communication skills.
Retain all company's (and program’s) information and be able to explain it accurately and clearly.
Maintain friendly and professional demeanor at all times
Provide excellent face to face customer service at all times
Must have high level of organizational skills and be able to prioritize task and perform independently
• Be a nice person and self-motivated
• Prior customer service experience preferred
• Excellent English verbal, reading and writing skills (bilingual a plus )
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 18 Years of Age Minimum
Tired Loan Officers Need Apply - Great Income Opportunity - Will Train
We are seeking a Sales Agent and Entrepreneurs to join our agency! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients. This is an in-home sales position that has an incredible commission structure. We have a streamlined lead generation system so there is no cold calling involved. The system puts you in front of qualified buyers who have a need for the product.
• Calling and setting appointments
• Presenting and selling various life insurance and retirement products to new and existing clients
• Working with your clients to find solutions based on their needs
• Communicating with customers to resolve inquiries and complaints
• Expanding business reach through networking techniques
• Complying with state insurance standards and regulations
• Continuously identifying and working on areas of self improvement
• Previous sales experience in insurance is a plus, but will train the right individual with past history of sales or customer service success.
• Willingness to obtain the state Life Insurance License if you do not have one already.
• Ability to build rapport and communicate effectively with people both in writing and verbally.
• Coachable mindset with a desire to learn and grow.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
Our Lead Generation System
Each week we direct mail thousands of letters and find people who have requested our services to protect themselves and their family’s financial future. With our direct mail lead generation system we have a proven track record of success to help our agents and team builders get in front of more people and not solely rely on referrals or self generated leads. This system has allowed us to grow to a 50 million dollar company in two short years and we are on track to hit 100 million dollars by 2018.
• Agent and Builder Incentives
• We value our team and we reward hard work and personal growth. We have quite a few incentive programs to show you our appreciation. These include…
• New Agent Reward Program
• Commission Increase and Residuals
• Bonus Checks
• Elite Agent Club
• All expense paid vacation
• Equity ownership in our company
• Training and Support
• Our leadership team is comprised of over 100 years in experience in this industry. We have created a state of the art web based CRM and Training system that is free to our agents and builders. You will also be a part of a team that leads from the front. Our leadership is built from top producers who are willing and able to give you the support you need because they have done it themselves. We offer a hands on approach to help you develop the skills and gather the information you need to become successful.
• Join our Team!
• If you are interested in joining our team and learning directly from a top producer to make a six figure income at the fastest growing company and branch in the industry, please submit your resume and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please copy & paste this link to schedule a one-to-one voice conversation with me. Select a time that is good for YOU and for me. GO TO:
Eric Coon, Agency Manager
Commercial Sales Manager
Responsible for working within the Federconference.com Team to develop and close new business. The individual will be expected to sell the complete suite of Federalconference.com event planning products and services and will work with corporate Event Planners and Teaming partners to identify opportunities and leads that are appropriate to pursue and win the engagement on behalf of Federalconference.com.
- Prepare sales action plans and identify specific targets within the assigned account base while managing opportunities necessary to achieve assigned new business quotas.
- Identify existing client growth opportunities and proactively pursue them.
- Capture information as required in a database to keep yourself and all relevant parties informed of sales generation activities
- Conduct on-site "discovery" meetings with assigned existing clients
- In partnership with Event Services and Teaming Partners, design comprehensive event service packages, craft professional proposal documents, and plan for all sales oriented presentation activities.
- Attend industry educational/training events to maintain a broad perspective and awareness of product development, field applications and emerging trends.
- Communicate timely commentary of product, service opportunities, special developments, information, or other feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Educational Background and or Professional Certifications and or Clearances/ Licenses:
· BA, BS Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years sales, marketing or event planning experience.
- Hospitality industry experience or understanding of Event Planning
- Track record interacting with executive level customers. Excellent executive relationship network and deal negotiation skills
- Experience managing sales opportunities to a process is required
- Must be able to create value propositions and articulate benefits to prospects
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to work on multiple engagements simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self - starter who can work with little supervision to build and manage a multi-million-dollar sales pipeline
Occupational/ Industry specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Value Based and Strategic Selling experience a plus. Ability to understand key economic value drivers for customers
- Entrepreneurial business approach in identifying, developing and selling solutions to satisfy customer needs
- Established network of industry contacts for targeted customers
- Building Contacts within the Hospitality, Corporate and Trade industries a plus
Technology and Tools:
· Proficient PC skills for Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and database, CMS software preferred
- Drug, Alcohol, and Smoke Free Work Place
- Office work environment
- Must be able to lift 25lbs or more; occasionally, walking, bending and standing; majority sitting.
- 5 - 25% plus travel required
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, national origin, religion, disability, status, or protected veterans status.
Cdl-A Owner Operator/Lease Purchase Truck Drivers (Dumfries,Va)
FLATBED CDL-A OWNER OPERATOR AND LEASE PURCHASE TRUCK DRIVER JOBS AT WTI TRANSPORT
Don t miss our $7,500 Sign-On Bonus when you take the next step in becoming your own boss!
Owner operator & lease purchase CDL-A flatbed truck driver opportunities.
Ever dream of running your own trucking business? Now s your chance to make that dream yours. Lease purchase and owner operator truck driver opportunities at WTI Transport give you every chance to succeed as a CDL-A flatbed professional!
Company drivers our Lease Purchase Program is the easiest route to take if you want to be your own boss. Our experienced orientation staff is here to help you get started with:
Payments you can afford
No money down
No balloon payment at end of lease
EpicVue mobile satellite TV
WTI is here to support your flatbed business with a variety of high-paying routes!
Short, local or long haul
70% of gross revenue (77% with personal trailer)
EpicVue mobile satellite TV for just $15/wk.!
100% fuel surcharge paid
Centralized dispatch (no forced)
Compensated weekly or Pay on Demand
Paid fuel taxes
Medical, dental, vision insurance available
PrePass, base plates and rider program
Expert fuel program save up to 43 /gallon
MAKE IT YOURS with WTI lease purchase and owner operator CDL-A flatbed truck driver opportunities today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: cdl a owner, flatbed owner operator, lease, lease purchase, own truck driver, own your own new truck, own your own truck, owner operator, owner operator driver, owner operator truck
Communication And Development Assistant
Communications and Development Assistant
The Communications and Development Assistant will report directly to the Communications & Development Specialist to support APTS fundraising and events. This is a part-time position (10hrs/week primarily Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am to 3pm. Some weekend hours may be required). This position will require travel between our Dumfries, Manassas, Alexandria, Stafford, and Fredericksburg campuses located in Virginia.
Excellent opportunity for a college student to gain valuable communications experience.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Respond to events enquiries (by phone, email and letter)
Record and report on the success of promotional activity.
Compile feedback from event participants and analyze responses
Assist in the recruitment and coordination of events volunteers
Must have high energy, integrity and be goal-driven.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Excellent customer service skills
· Conflict Management Skills
· Analytical Skills
· Entrepreneurial mindset
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, parents, and other stakeholders
· Ability to organize, schedule, and monitor work assignments
· Maintain a professional presentation and demeanor at all times
· Other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; sit; use hand-to-finger, handle or feel objects, tool and student supplies; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; see, talk, and hear. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds or more with or without assistance.
At minimum possess G.E.D or be currently enrolled in a college or university.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!