Quarryville Job Description Sample
Associate Team Leader
Quarryville Branch Banker III (Relationship Banker)
Preseason Tax Professional
CONTENT ESTIMATOR JOB OVERVIEW:
The Weaver Adjustment Group is looking to hire an Content Estimator to join our team and be a part of a fast growing and exciting company.
After we generate many of the leads, we visit areas of devastation. We meet with home and business owners and explain our services and how we can help them navigate through their claim, restoring their life and receiving what they are entitled to.
We are looking for a full time Content Estimator, someone who is an assertive, energetic, and high performing individual who can provide support to our Public Adjusters with mid-large projects. The Content Estimator will work from home and will be expected to travel some of the time to job sites, when deemed necessary by the Public Adjuster.
The Content Estimator's purpose is for assisting with tasks as assigned by the Public Adjusters, and will primarily include creating and updating Content Lists from property damages.The Content Estimator will report directly to our Public Adjusters.
- High school diploma required, any college is a plus
- Driver's License and Ability to Travel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in quoting or estimating jobs preferred
- Ability to multi-task, be well-organized, and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage themselves in high pressure situations
- Willing to work hard
- Ability to be self-disciplined and complete all work on time
- Meet and exceed all required deadlines
If you want to be a part of a tight knit community, develop yourself, prosper, and help others, please submit your resume, and cover letter.
Planned Maintenance Technician / Forklift Mechanic
(This is not a Forklift Operator position. We sell, rent and service Material Handling Equipment.)
Eastern Lift Truck Company, Inc., a leader in forklift sales and service for over 40 years, was built on the motto "We're Known For Good Service." ELT provides excellent sales and service in all areas of the Material Handling Industry including Lift Trucks, Compactors and Balers, Commercial Dock and Doors, and Allied Solutions. We’re expanding and looking for motivated people who wish to contribute and be a part of our growth. Currently, we are looking for Planned Maintenance Technicians (Mechanics) in York, PA and the surrounding areas.
Our technicians work Monday through Friday and are home for dinner. They get paid for the actual time they spend working, not the time from a labor guide. All services are performed in-the-field at our client’s locations. Technicians are provided a company owned service van/truck and are dispatched from their home.
Planned Maintenance Technician / Forklift Mechanic Main Duties:
- Perform scheduled routine maintenance on material handling equipment (forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts, pallet trucks, etc.).
- Check all fluids, tires, cooling system, belts, fuel injection system, exhaust system, engine idle, battery water levels, battery cables, load and caster wheels, drive unit, contactors and switches, lights and alarms, etc.
- Inspect lift chains, lift anchors, forks, fork pins, bearings, cylinders, hydraulic hoses, steering system, etc.
- Change oil and filter, air filter, fuel filters, etc.
- Clean battery terminals
- Identify potential issues and recommend repairs as needed
- Provide courteous and professional service
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in compliance with Company and OSHA Standards
Planned Maintenance Technician / Forklift Mechanic Requirements:
- Experience inspecting and maintaining material handling equipment, and/or heavy equipment (preferred)
- Understanding of diagrams and schematics in order to accurately inspect and maintain equipment
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Understanding of gasoline, diesel, and liquid propane fuel systems
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must have own tools
- Clean driving record
- Stable work history (if applicable)
- Dependable, self-motivated professional
- Excellent work ethic and a POSITIVE attitude
- Ability to provide references of prior employers (if applicable)
Eastern Lift Truck offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Company owned service vehicle, gas card, and EZPass
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
To learn more about our growing company, please visit our website at www.easternlifttruck.com.
***Eastern Lift Truck Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer***
Assistant Teacher - New Opportunity
Vendor Management Solutions Specialist
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!