Queens Village Job Description Sample
Auto Bod Ymen
looking for body men with tools,
We are seeking a Maintenance Worker to become a part of our team! You will perform necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair.
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings
- Complete maintenance and repair work orders, in a timely fashion
- Order and replace broken parts or equipment
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
We are seeking a Nursing Coordinator to join our diverse team! You will be responsible for the coordination and scheduling of field nurses and paraprofessional staff sent to care for the agency's patients. Coordinators are responsible for maintaining daily communication between field staff, clients and Managed Care organizations to efficiently manage the delivery of home care services.
- Staffing, scheduling and maintaining coverage for the agency caseload
- Document and record coverage changes on the Agency's scheduling platform (HHAexchange)
- Enforce agency policies regarding field staff compliance
- Troubleshoot coverage issues to maintain a continuum of care for Agency caseload
- Prepare basic reports on various staff and patient census
- Answer telephone and respond to inquiries by directing calls to appropriate staff.
- Reports directly to the Agency's clinical managers
- High school graduate (or equivalent)
- One year experience in the home care agency setting
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in HHAexchange
- Previous coordinating experience in home care nursing highly desired
- Multi-liguals highly desired
Home Care At Its Best Motto: "We can do more collectively to alleviate suffering than we can ever hope to do on our own... By supporting families and patients in the home, we maximize the health and wellness of our communities"
Administrative Assistant Occupancy Specialist: Low Income Housing
The Administrative Assistant Occupancy Specialist: will be responsible for processing all Rent Stabilized tenant leases. The Specialist will also be responsible for processing Apartment registrations and
- Prepare rent calculations
Prepare vacancy leases
Process all Section 8 HAP contracts and related lease renewals
Compare and update rent guidelines/rent increases to current lease
Conduct regular meetings with the Leasing Coordinator
Process rent stabilized lease packages
Process lease renewal and deemed leases
Update lease renewal charts
Update building/apartment registrations & charts
Communicate with property manager regarding tenant inquiries
Assist with special projects as needed.
Knowledge of YARDI software.
Pre K Teacher Certified
We have immediate full time, part time, permanent positions available at our daycare center here in Queens Village NY. Ages 0-5 years.
Compensation packages - are based on credentials, experience, and the quality that you will bring to the program.
Certified Teachers- 40-50K Need NYS Public School Teachers certificate.
Study Plan Teachers- Start at 30K Need associates degree with credits and concentration in early childhood education.
Assistants Min Wage $10.50 hr to start.
Each position has room to grow, and compensation packages can be re-negotiated, and upgraded.
Please email your resume, certifications and other supporting documents that give a picture of what you bring to the table.
Thank you so much.
Mortgage Loan Originator Assistant/Personal Assistant
Primary responsibilities include assisting loan officer with loan setup by preparing and reviewing loan documents, entering application information into the Calyx loan system, and work closely with all parties involved in the loan process including but not limited to customers, loan officers, escrow, title, etc.
1. Communicate clearly and effectively with customers, loan officer and other third parties involved in the mortgage loan transaction
2. Prepare the file by collecting, reviewing and organizing loan applications and obtaining additional documentation as needed
3. Verify that the loan application is completed; if there is missing documentation communicate with clients to obtain all missing information and documentation.
4. Accurately enter loan application information into the Calyx loan system
5. Scanning and stacking the file in proper order
6. Timely processing of employment and income verifications – includes ordering, review to ensure accuracy and obtain any corrections.
1. Extreme attention to detail
2. Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills
4. Ability to take a heavy volume of directions
5. Must show initiative and project prioritization
Other Duties: This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt to changes are critical to success
Healthcare / Medical Admin / Insurance Help Needed Asap
HEALTHCARE SUPPORT SERVICES - Competitive Rates in a Unique Environment!
Seeking Professional, Positive and Polite team members for a healthcare hub services company! Join an innovative organization, with a supportive, team-oriented environment!
- Exceptional Customer Service and Communication Skills, Great Interpersonal Skills, a must!
- Medical/Healthcare Background (admin/office/receptionist experience), preferred.
- Insurance/Benefits Verification, Claims and/or Medical Billing experience, a plus!
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn quickly, be dedicated and reliable.
- Training will be provided.
This is a full-time on-site position at our corporate headquarters in New Hyde Park, NY. Please read the qualifications and info before submitting your resume. Open roles are full-time hours, for a temporary time frame. Please see details below. Great opportunity to add to your skill set and knowledge while earning during the holidays!
PROGRAM SUPPORT SPECIALIST POSITION
The Program Support Specialist researches and obtains pertinent information regarding patients' insurance coverage and benefits in order to help facilitate patients' treatment.
- Handles benefits request investigations submitted by MD offices.
- Contacts insurance companies to obtain info on a patient's medical benefits.
- Contacts MD offices to obtain, relay and/or verify information on patient's demographics.
- Obtains each case's medical benefits for the appropriate procedure/diagnosis codes for the requested or prescribed drug.
- Follows up with MD offices regarding cases, provides excellent customer service, and documents notes.
- Assists MD offices with reimbursement inquiries and appeals for denied claims.
- Answers inbound calls regarding cases, billing information and other case-related issues.
- Ensures MD offices have knowledge of the program's services and are confident in the services.
- Must exhibit excellent skills in the following areas: verbal/written communication, computer/data entry/software proficiency, interpersonal and relationship-building skills, self-discipline, attention to detail, and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 1-3 years' experience in the medical/healthcare field or insurance background (i.e. pharmacy, doctor's office, hospital administration, health plan member services, etc), preferred.
- Medical Billing and/or Coding Certification, or healthcare related certificate courses, a plus!
- Superior level of customer service, and capable of understanding the department operations.
- Highly effective in working objectively with a diverse group of people.
- Proficient in data entry, verbal skills, computer skills, and able to learn the software system.
- Must be a team player willing to accept and promote organizational goals and function with minimal supervision.
- Maintain HIPAA patient confidentiality.
Monday through Friday, 9:30 AM-6:00 PM (or 9:00 AM-5:30 PM).
We anticipate we would only need new hires through end of January, possibly until mid-February next year. This is a temporary assignment based on company needs. There is a slight chance we would continue with a new hire beyond that time, but there is no guarantee.
Competitive hourly rate based upon experience, educational background, and interview process.
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Looking for a career change or first employment?
Job Title: Customer Service, Entry Level Sales Management
Location: Flushing, Queens
Company: Chaimov Groups Inc.
LEADS ARE AVAILABLE
Description: We provide supplemental programs to Union workers and associations in the state of New York. Work with Union members and their sponsors.
Example: FDNY, NYPD, American Nurses Association and United Federation of Teachers.
Details: You will be their personal consultant. Finding out what benefits members qualify for via a computer based program called, "Needs Based Analysis Survey." Explaining the features, answering their questions, and completing the necessary paperwork. No experience necessary. We will train you on everything you need to learn to be successful. Willingness to learn and excellent communication skills are a must.
This is a FULL-TIME POSITION
Flexible hours & full Union benefits after 90 days of employment
*You must complete and pass a background check upon hire.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the proper screening of your resume. Once the process is complete, your resume will be sent to our Regional Manager for further review. If it is selected, you will be contacted immediately by our Human Resource Department to schedule your interview.
Best of Luck!
Protecting working families is what we do best!
Responsible for performing duties to provide quality nursing care to individuals and to coordinate total nursing care for IRI. Implement specific procedures and programs, participate with the Director of Clinical Services in establishing specific goals, insure compliance with all policies and procedures and OPWDD regulations.
Required Education: Licensed Registered Nurse
- Two years experience providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities in a certified OPWDD setting or related field
- Two years of supervisory experience
- NYS Driver's License
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits
- Train, re-certify and in-service staff in medication administration, aseptic techniques and other medical skills and techniques
- Delegate clinical task to able DSP as per the complexities of designated tasks, skills, experience and training of personnel
- Provide initial and ongoing training to direct support staff and other programs
- Implement and evaluate practitioners and clinical team recommendations, (i.e. medication changes/and initiation of new medications)
- Complete evaluations, review medical and health information/records
- Serve as medical liaison/consultant to the interdisciplinary team
IRI strives to transform the lives of the more than 1,600 people it serves every year.
We were founded in 1984 by parents concerned about the well-being of their children. We remain devoted to helping people with developmental disabilities and complex needs lead full, rewarding lives.
In 2012, Independence Residences and Queens Parent Resource Center, two award-winning Queens-based agencies dedicated to serving the needs of individuals with developmental disabilities began working in close affiliation.
Today, thanks to an impending merger in 2016, we are IRI: Innovative Resources for Independence.
Innovation - have earned a reputation for finding innovative solutions that address the complex needs of individuals with developmental disabilities (IDD).
Resourceful - a trusted, capable partner, we listen carefully to each individual and think without boundaries in response to the goals and dreams of each person we serve.
Independence - are changing the once-static model for caring for the IDD community and we find better, often transformative, options to help individuals live rewarding lives.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!