Queens Village Job Description Sample
Earn money shopping, giving customers more time to do what they love.
* Be Independent
Schedule work around your own life.
* Have Fun
Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
* Earn extra income
Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize yourhours and pay.
IN-STORE SHOPPING (NO CAR REQUIRED)
WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART?
In-Store Shoppers are part-time employees who focus on ensuring our customers' grocery orders are complete and of the highest quality. They are based locally at a designated Instacart store location and spend their complete shift grocery shopping using Instacart's InstaShopper application on a compatible Smartphone.
* Flexible hours - set your own availability
* Money is deposited into your bank account every week
* Work on a team to fulfill orders for customers
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED:
* 18+ years old
* Eligible to work in the US
* Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
* Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance
If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities.
Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Associated topics: caviar driver, caviar driving, delivering groceries, delivery associate, delivery driving, delivery route driver, driver helper delivery, food delivery, lyft driver, uber driver
Looking for a career change or first employment?
Title: Sales Representative
Company: Chaimov Groups Inc.
LEADS ARE AVAILABLE
Description: We provide supplemental programs to Union workers and associations in the state of New York. Work with Union members and their sponsors.
Example: FDNY, NYPD, American Nurses Association and United Federation of Teachers.
Details: You will be their personal consultant, working by appointments only. Finding out what benefits members qualify for via a computer based program called, "Needs Based Analysis Survey." Explaining the features, answering their questions, and completing the necessary paperwork. No experience necessary. We will train you on everything you need to know to be successful. Willingness to learn and excellent communication skills are a must.
Voted as the #1 company hiring last year 2016 and this year 2017 in NYC by Crain's Magazine, with 13 consecutive record breaking months and counting!!
We never have "The Mondays" here. We love what we do, we get paid to help people every day. We actually look forward to work, especially on Mondays!!
- Self-motivated, Career-driven, SERIOUS INDIVIDUALS.
- No experience necessary. We will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to besuccessful!
- Must be COACHABLE with STRONG communication skills, and OPEN to a FULL TIME work schedule.
-$65,000 to $85,000 average your first year (based on performance)
- Monthly residual income in the form of renewals (after 13 months of tenure)
- Full benefits after 90 days (dental, vision, life, health)
- Weekly advances and bonuses
- Success driven work environment
- Yearly Convention trips to exotic locations for two (Vegas 2019)
- 1 on 1 hands on training
- Promotion Track (Agent, Supervisor, General Manager, Managing General Agent, Regional General Agent, State General Agent)
- Leadership Academy (101, 201, 301, 401)
- Leads are available
Our goal is to continue shattering records in 2018 and be ranked as the #1 hiring company 3 years in a row! We currently have offices in Flushing, Long Island, Long Island City, New Rochelle and Yorktown Heights. We have DEADLINES to expand into Rockland, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Staten Island by January 2019.
If you're looking for a CAREER with UNLIMITED growth OPPORTUNITY, and you fit the description, forward your resume right away!
We will be screening resumes and conducting our final interviews this week and next week!
*You must complete and pass a background check upon hire.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the proper screening of your resume. Once the process is complete, your resume will be sent to our Regional Manager for further review. If it is selected, you will be contacted immediately by our Human Resource Department to schedule your interview.
Best of Luck!
We are an equal opportunity employer and agree not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Protecting working families is what we do best!
Busy dental office looking for an experienced and motivitated general dentist. Must be proficient in molar endo, extractions, restorative, fixed and removable prosthetic and be willing to work hard and efficiently. Must be able to work with multiple patients at the same time, have good chair side manner and be able to communicate with the patients.This is a part time position.
Insurance Agency Owner
Be MORE than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner
Why work hard to build a business and not earn any equity? As an Allstate Agency Owner, your hard work turns into equity that provides you the opportunity to sell or pass down in the future. Plus, the big advantage with insurance is that it's a must-have for many Americans who own a car or home. So, the demand is always there making the Allstate agency ownership a business opportunity not to be missed.
There's MORE to being an Allstate Agency Owner
- Build a legacy with the opportunity to pass it down or sell
- Pay NO franchise or royalty fees (not a franchise opportunity)
- Be your own boss and run things your way
- Enjoy a better work/life balance
- Earn repeat revenue from policy renewals
- Enjoy unlimited earnings potential
- Enjoy immediate brand-name recognition of a Fortune 100 Company
- Up to 4 years of enhanced compensation package
- Education bonus ranging from $5-$8K
- Establishment bonus up to $15K
- Marketing funds of $6K in you first year in addition to ongoing local and national marketing support
- Quarterly life and retirement bonuses up to $7,500
BE MORE than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner and start building equity in a small business of your own with a nationally recognized brand helping to drive leads to your door. For more information visit allstateagent.com
- Prior business or franchise ownership preferred
- Previous insurance experience a PLUS!
- Experience in playing an active role in the day to day operations, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business or sales management.
- You are required to obtain all applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health before getting appointed with Allstate.
- Investment of liquid capital to cover startup costs. Allstate does not take possession of your capital and there are no franchise fees or licensing fees. These funds remain in your control and you will use them to cover your operational expenses such as your payroll, lease, marketing, utilities etc.
Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate R3001 Exclusive Agency Agreement and Exclusive Agency program materials. Allstate agents are not franchisees; rather they are exclusive agent independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company. Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL. In New Jersey, Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company, Bridgewater, NJ. © 2015 Allstate Insurance Co.
Sales representative, sales executive, inside sales, outside sales, sales manager, account manager, operations manager, business development, business development manager, call center manager, supervisor, director, real estate, realtor, insurance agent, insurance account representative, insurance broker, franchise owner, customer service, business consultant.
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Glass Division (Queens Village,Ny)
Maverick Made Glass Division careers open now for experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers
NEW $0.05 Pay Increase for Experienced & Student OTR Glass Drivers!
It s clear: The best place for you to advance your truck driving career is with Maverick, the largest and most reputable glass carrier in the industry. Do you enjoy the thrill of a challenge and the freedom of the road? Then you ll fit in perfectly with Maverick's Glass Division. Professional grade truck drivers at Maverick enjoy superior rewards like home time that is second to none, outstanding pay, industry-leading training, and the newest and safest trucks on the road. Whether you are looking for OTR or Dedicated lanes, you ll find your fit with a Maverick Made opportunity.
Experienced Drivers (6+ mos OTR)
$.55- $.59 per mile starting pay
$25 Tarp Pay & $30 Glass Pay 66% preloaded freight!
$1,000 Orientation Pay
$1,000 Flatbed Training Pay
$1,000 Glass Training Pay
Travel, lodging, breakfast and lunch provided
Student starting pay $.50 per mile
$600 Orientation Pay
$600 Flatbed Securement Training
$600 Glass Training Pay
Travel, lodging, breakfast and lunch provided
Training Pay $600/week
Advantages & Bonuses:
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Drivers (limited time!)
Pay increases up to 5 years
Weekend Guarantee Pay
$15/hr Detention Pay
Addt l Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate ($.02 - $.04/mile)
Performance Bonus Program (extra pay potential up to $.06 per mile)
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Paid weigh station bypass & tolls
Modern, well-maintained equipment
Passenger Authorization Program
Health/Dental Insurance + Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
401(k) Retirement Plan
Full Tuition Reimbursement
GI Bill OJT approved
CDL Sponsorship Available
Associated topics: company driver team, company driving needed, company driving solo, company driving team, company truck, conductores clase a, dedicated truck, hazardous material, otr driver, over the road driving
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Dental Specialty Practice with locations in Queens and the Bronx, NY is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Periodontist to add to their team.
Our practices are state of the art offices with digital x-rays and trained assistants to assist during procedures. We have an established referral base and can offer a part or full time position to the right candidate. Doctor must work in close collaboration with treatment coordinators and referring offices to ensure that patients receive best possible care. High income potential with pay based on production.
Immediate start available, please send your CV for consideration.
Immigration Sponsorship For F1 Or OPT Visaed Registered Nurs
Seeking qualified foreign students on a student visa or on OPT to join our green card sponsorship program. U.S. Nursing License and F-1 Visa or OPT REQUIRED.
You will receive a permanent Employment Authorization Document (EAD) and a green card. We will place you in a U.S. hospital for a contracted period of time, at no expense to you.
We pay for all legal and processing fees, including but not limited to:
Visa screen fees
Candidates must have a minimum BSN in nursing or in the process of completing the BSN. Must have either passed the NCLEX RN Exam or about to take the test. New grad.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
U.S. Nursing License
F-1 Visa or OPT
Registered Nurse-Home Care
Complete Home Care Services is currently seeking motivated and compassionate Registered Nurses to work in all 5 boroughs and Nassau County. Our mission is to continue to provide the highest quality care and services to our patients. Our organization provides Flexibility, Satisfaction, Professionalism, Education, and Training. We are a professional and highly proactive organization.
Area Served: Manhattan/Bronx
-Home health services
-Physician Plan of Care development
-Coordination with the health care professionals assigned to ensure that all home care services are provided at the highest quality level and in accordance with Department of Health regulations
-Support the Agency’s mission to provide the highest quality care by complying with regulatory guidelines and meeting agency standards.
Utilize effective problem-solving and decision making approaches, identify the root cause of problems and issues, formulates potential solutions, solicits appropriate input and evaluates the effectiveness of solutions.Assure service satisfaction through client visits and other quality improvement initiatives. Investigate and resolves all assigned patient and staff complaints.Ensure that all documentation is appropriate, in accordance with policies and procedures, completed on a timely basis and in compliance NYCRR.
QUALIFICATIONS: Licensed and currently registered under Article 139 (Registered Professional Nurse) in NY State.
1 year of home health nursing experience preferred NOT required.
Bi-lingual is a plus! Able to read, write and speak the English language.
Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to and communicate with patients.
Must be willing to travel to Manhattan/Bronx.
IV Infusion proficiency.
We are seeking a Social Worker to join our team!
JOB TITLE: Social Worker
REPORTS TO: Director of Social Services and Administrator / Mother Superior
Provides each Resident with the necessary services to attain or maintain the highest practicable mental and psychosocial well being in accordance with the comprehensive assessment and plan of care. These services are consistent with the Home's standards and philosophy and are in compliance with all regulations, codes, policies and procedures that govern the facility.
1. Must be a graduate from an accredited school of social work or have two years of social work supervised experience in a health care setting.
2. Must have knowledge of State/Federal regulations affecting Resident Rights and experience in geriatrics preferred.
3. Must adhere to National Association of Social Workers Code of Ethics.
4. Must have a basic understanding of the special needs and problems affecting the elderly.
5. Possess the ability to perform the *essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
*1. Participate in comprehensive assessment (MDS), ongoing Resident care/family conferences and discharge planning as required.
*2. Implement social services interventions to assist the Resident in meeting treatment goals.
*3. Monitor the Resident's progress in improving physical, mental and psychosocial functioning.
*4. Establish and maintain relationships with the Resident's family or legal representative.
*5. Establish and maintain relationships with persons outside the nursing facility to obtain necessary resources and services related to Residents' special financial, mental and social needs.
*6. Maintain timely, accurate written charts, assessments, documents and records as required by law/regulations and the Home’s policies and procedures.
*7. Assist the administrative staff in evaluating, reviewing and investigating family/Resident complaints and grievances.
*8. Admit Residents to the nursing home within the medical, financial and mental criteria of the facility; obtaining Advance Directives, D.P.O.A., Pre-admission OBRA screening, burial information, medical treatment and current physical.
9. Know and follow the existing lines of communication and authority. Serves as a role model in upholding the philosophy, objectives, and goals of the Social Service Department and of the facility.
10. Develop and maintain cooperative interdisciplinary relationships.
11. Understand factors that have a potentially negative affect on psychosocial functioning: institutional attitudes and practices which affect Resident's dignity and sense of control, lack of family/social support systems, problems in coping with grief, disability or loss of function; presence of a progressive chronic disabling condition, incompatibility of roommate, behavioral problems (i.e., confusion, anxiety, loneliness, depressed moods, anger, fear, wandering, psychotic episodes), poor interaction and socialization skills, financial needs or legal problems, legal needs, substance abuse, need for death and dying or bereavement services.
12. Provide Resident with mental and psychosocial needs (i.e., sense of identity, coping abilities and sense of meaningfulness or purpose.
*13. Assure that all Resident rights are maintained at all times.
*14. Maintain confidentiality of all Residents, department and organizational information.
15. Follow all safety, security and infection control policies and procedures.
16. Provide one mandatory social service inservice annually and attends mandatory inservices.
17. Participate and serve on the Ethics Committee and Quality Assurance Committee.
18. Perform other related work as directed by the immediate supervisor or Mother Superior of the facility.
Work is performed primarily indoors but at times may attend meetings/seminars outside the facility or may participate in outdoor activities of the Home. Work environment is well lighted, clean and suitable to tasks performed by the employee within temperature control standards that govern a skilled care facility. At risk factor pertains to some rare exposure to blood, body tissue, and fluids; with occasional exposure to hazardous materials and bodily injury/illness. Seldom are there exposures to toxins.
PHYSICAL AND COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Able to perform simple motor skills such as standing, walking, sitting, etc. Able to perform simple manipulative skills such as, writing, filing, etc.
2. Able to remember simple and multiple tasks and assignments given to self and others ranging from short to long periods of time.
3. Must have sufficient vision to observe Residents' conditions read care plans, charts and other documents.
4. Must be able to push occupied wheelchairs.
5. Must have adequate hearing to receive verbal instructions, answer phone calls and communicate effectively with Residents and others.
6. Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
7. Must have the cognitive ability to constantly understand theories behind several related concepts; comprehend, remember and follow multiple instructions/directions, frequently without reminders over long periods of time.
8. Must have the emotional stability to deal effectively with stress created by Residents' illnesses, disabilities and the aging process, organizational change, and working cooperatively as part of the health care team.
EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBILITY IN AN EMERGENCY:
Expected to respond to emergency situations involving the safety of Residents, other employees and the facility. This includes the ability to assist with a possible evacuation of Residents.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!