Quincy Job Description Sample
Insurance Sales Agent – Unlimited Income Potential
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Baltic Trail Facilities Management (a City Facilities Management (MA) LLC company) offers Engineering & Design, Energy Program Management, Project & Construction Management, and Refrigeration & HVAC Service Management solutions to help supermarkets establish and maintain an efficient operation. We go above and beyond by offering additional insight, based on data-driven analysis, to help maintenance teams make more informed business decisions.
Summary of Position
The Corporate Accountant is possible for the timely and accurate execution of all monthly close processes and associated financial reports. The position manages the Subcontractor Default Insurance Program and other vendor related financial compliance activities. The Accountant assists as required with general accounting functions to meet set deadlines.
- Set up approved projects in the Timberline system to include assignment of job numbers, job cost modules and schedule of values
- Enter project budgets and revisions to maintain current, accurate budget information
- Responsible to prepare the following schedules prior to monthly close
- Fixed Assets
- Notes Payable
- Equipment Cost
- Review A/P and A/R activity prior to month end close for inconsistencies; investigate issues with appropriate parties and confirm corrections are made prior to close
- Complete General Ledger account analysis and identify inconsistencies; investigate variances and make corrections as required
- Perform month end closing procedures; review activity with Controller
- Prepare scheduled financial reports and assist with ad hoc reporting requests
- Perform the cash reconciliation per schedule
- Other projects and reporting as requested
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance and 5 years of GL accounting experience
- Previous experience in construction, job costing or service provider accounting
- Previous experience with Timberline software specifically the General Ledger, A/P, A/R, Job Cost, Contracts and Billing modules
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work to meet set deadlines
- Ability to seek out information and resolve issues
- Comfortable working autonomously but within a team
- Ability to use shared workflow technology (Microsoft Office, SharePoint and iCloud)
Baltic Trail Facilities Management offers an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, life, and disability insurance; 401K, tuition reimbursement; Health Club reimbursement; 10 paid holidays; and 15 PTO Days beginning the first year.
Baltic Trail Facilities Management is An Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer
Java Developer- Fullstack
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of high quality software components.
· Java, XML, XSLT, JMS, WebSphere MQ, SQL / Stored Procedures; web development technologies
· IBM DB2 – primarily for mainframe z/OS; some SQL Server for Windows
· Unix / Linux
RESPONSIBILITIES: This is a wish-list, not all candidates will have everything
· Participate in process to elicit and specify project requirements and define project scope
· Assist in development of software application architecture
· Analyze, design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document software components in accordance with software architecture and software development processes
· Participate in application performance tuning
· Ensure developed applications adhere to security model / policies
· Lead code review of developed software artifacts
· Ensure that deliverables meet the project requirements, including timely delivery and quality (reliability, performance, and maintainability)
· Contribute to the creation of project schedules by providing estimates related to effort, duration, and completion of assigned tasks
· Adhere to processes for change / configuration management
· Find innovative ways to improve quality and productivity
· Provide ongoing technical support for external / internal users of software components
· Participate in the research and evaluation of software development tools and emerging technologies
· Education: B.S. in Computer Science desirable
· Skills and Experience:
§ Mid to Senior Java Development experience needed
§ Advanced skills / experience in test and task automation
§ Experience with or strong understanding of Test Driven Development and Unit Testing
§ Advanced skills / experience in software development life cycle methodologies
§ Advanced skills/experience in both front-end and back-end development desired. Individual positions may require more experience in a particular area.
§ Ability to assume technical lead role
§ Experience turning requirements into software design specifications
§ Ability to mentor other software engineers
§ Ability to act as Subject Matter Expert on business, technical or discipline topics
§ Understand Prioritization and balance own work as well as that of other engineers
§ Provide input to standards and practices. Provide solid guidance for code reviews
§ Clear communications (oral and written) and willing team player
§ Proficiency developing and troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed-environments including Linux, Unix z/OS and/or Windows
Participate and effectively contributes in a team environment, in accordance with Core Values
· Communicate effectively with other technical units as well as business stakeholders to facilitate the development process to ensure the attainment of corporate goals
· Mentor / train less experienced software engineers
· Serve as technical lead within scope of expertise
· Participate in a skills growth path to promote achievement of corporate goals as recommended by the Department Manager
· Comply with all applicable and departmental software policies, standards, and practices including all standards relating to Security and Disaster Recovery
Caviar Delivery Driver - Boston
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Policy Analyst/ Policy Writer
Policy Analyst Policy Writer Location Quincy MA Duration 6 + month contract The Mass HIway is the state-sponsored Health Information Exchange (HIE) It is a robust public HIE option, and currently has two primary functions (1) support of secure transmission of information via Direct Messaging, and (2) provide HIway-Sponsored Services, such as the forthcoming statewide Event Notification Service (ENS). Under the general direction of the Mass HIway Program Director, the Mass HIway Policy Analyst will work with the one department and the Mass HIway team by providing writing, analysis, presentation preparation and delivery, and other work that will support policies, strategy, and business activities of the Mass HIway.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES Policy, legislative, regulatory sub-regulatory affairs HIway Regulations, sub-regulations and HIway Policies Procedures Support the Mass HIway Program Director and Mass HIway Senior Policy Analyst in developing any regulations, regulatory updates, administrative bulletins or sub-regulatory guidance, including the HIway Policies Procedures Assist in responding to policy questions and issues that arise as Provider Organizations face the phased-in milestones of their HIway connection requirement.
This involves incorporating feedback from internal and stakeholders, developing guidance, and distributing information.
Develop public-facing guidance (e.g., FAQ documents related to the HIway Regulations and the HIway connection requirement) 1st wave of required HIway connections Take a primary role in operationalizing the collection and maintenance and analysis of the list of Provider Organizations that are statutorily required to connect to the HIway in the 1st wave of required connections in 2017 to 2019, as result of HIway Regulations Take a primary role in developing and operationalizing the attestation process regarding Provider Organizations' connection to the HIway and implementation of Use Cases for HIway Direct Messaging Analyze the information received from the attestation process, and prepare summary briefings for leadership and the HIT Council Conduct outreach and education (e.g., HIway webinars, meet with key stakeholders such as the Mass League of Community Health Centers, the Mass Medical Society) to inform them about the HIway connection requirement and attestation process 2nd wave of required HIway connections Take a primary role in identifying what Provider Organizations will be part of the 2nd wave of organizations that are required to connect to the HIway, and how they will connect.
This work is expected to include a process of internal and stakeholder outreach, and developing amendments to the HIway Regulations.
If new organizations are to have HIway connection requirements in January 2020, then this work will need to begin in early 2018 since regulatory guidance establishes that new requirements will be given at least one year in advance.
Centralized Opt-out Assist in developing and operationalizing the implementation of a centralized opt-out mechanism for HIway-Sponsored Services Event Notification Service (ENS) Support the departments' ENS initiative by assisting in policy issues related to the development of a statewide ENS initiative.
This may include Assist with developing and implementing the process by which private ENS vendors will be authorized by the department to receive ADT data from the ADT repository.
Assist the departments' forthcoming ENS vendor in developing metrics and updates for the departments leadership and the HIT Council regarding the ENS initiative.
Assist the departmnets ' forthcoming ENS vendor in assessing whether certain Provider Organizations do not have adequate access to ENS services despite the development of an ADT repository Legal affairs Support the Mass HIway and the departments' legal team in activities including (1) updating and maintaining contracts and participation agreements, and (2) developing a waiver and appeals process as described in the Mass HIway Regulations Implementation evaluation of HIway services and initiatives Support the Mass HIway Program Director and Mass HIway Senior Policy Analyst in the implementation, promotion and evaluation of current and forthcoming HIway services such as HIway Direct Messaging, HIway Adoption Utilization Services (HAUS), Event Notification Service (ENS), the potential HIway node for the MassHealth Clinical Data Repository Quality Data Repository, and the Prescription Monitoring Program's interface with the Mass HIway.
Stakeholder engagement Take a primary role in engagement with the key stakeholders, including HIT Council, Advisory Groups to the HIT Council, Cross-Agency Workgroup, and advocacy groups in the Commonwealth Represent the Mass HIway at local and national conferencesmeetings, in order to (a) conduct general outreach and education about the role and services that the HIway provides (b) help keep the department and the HIway team informed about recent developments in health information technology (e.g., MACRA, Meaningful Use) that impact the HIway, and (c) help develop knowledge and contacts that may assist the HIway in providing additional services to promote the goals of the HIway Perform other duties as required REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor's degree in Health Care or Business Administration, Public Health, or a health policy related health care field or equivalent.
2+ years of related experience in health policy, andor health information technology Proficient Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written, in order to interact with leadership, staff, providers and other stakeholders.
Good organizational and project management skills, since fulfilling roles such as identifying the 2nd wave of organizations that are required to connect to the HIway (and how they will connect) will require project management skills in order to incorporate feedback from a wide variety of stakeholders and to successfully navigate the process of developing andor amending state regulations, PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Familiarity with health information exchanges and electronic medical records Experience with project management, ideally including developing state Request for Proposals (RFPs), evaluating RFP responses, contracting, and working with state vendors Familiarity with Medicaid program, especially in the Massachusetts landscape Flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries.
NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services.
NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions.
We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than 100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80 of the Fortune 100.
Visit httpwww.nttdata.comamericas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs.
The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law.
To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Please refer to Job Description
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Digital Marketing Specialist
COMPASS HEALTH BRANDS has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
This position reports to the E-Commerce/Online Marketing Manager and is located in Quincy, MA - no relocation assistance is available
This is an exciting opportunity with an entrepreneurial, fast growing Health Care Products Company for a self-starting online marketer with passion for e-commerce strategy and business development. Our ideal candidate is excited about digital marketing (e-commerce, social media, online marketing and customer
conversion. You will provide support to our top e-commerce accounts including Amazon.com, Walmart.com, CVS.com, Walgreens.com and many others, while taking the initiative to create new opportunities and relationships. In addition, you will provide support to Compass’s social media presence.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
Initiate and execute “New Item Setups” across all e-commerce accounts
Maintain web content for major e-retail accounts including Walmart.com, Overstock.com, RiteAid.com, CVS.com and HomeDepot.com
Optimize content with product listings utilizing Salsify platform
Ensure quality and consistency of all content across all e-commerce accounts
Daily maintenance of all social media accounts, including content, execution and planning
Develop key weekly, monthly, annual reports of critical e-commerce account sales and marketing metrics
Required Experience and
The successful candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of experience/relevant coursework in digital marketing, online media/marketing or ecommerce. Internships count!
Highly detail oriented: Ability to work in fast paced entrepreneurial environment with limited room for error
Motivation & energy: Compass’s e-commerce business is growing at a rapid pace, reflected by unique daily challenges
Self-starter: Pitch new ideas and strategies to promote Compass’s e-commerce presence without being prompted
Team-focused: The ideal candidate will work seamlessly with the E-Commerce/Online Marketing Manager, as well as the entire marketing department
Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective with customers and remote offices
Outstanding computer skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word are a must
Experience with Salsify platform a plus!
Video/multimedia production/editing preferred
Our new corporate brand exemplifies our strong commitment to partnering with our customers and driving bottom line growth. As the volume of patients increases and consumers drive the demand for home care products, our vision is to be the market leader in providing innovative products that promote independence and better living in the comfort of their own homes.
CDL A Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with ½ cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st & July 1st)
Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
Average 5,000-6,500 miles/week
Home every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!