Ramona Job Description Sample
Facility Planning Technician
ANGLICOTECH Pacific, LLC is a rapidly growing, veteran-owned small business providing solutions to contemporary problems with technology. AT Pacific was established on Guam to create an entity focused on the Indo-Asia-Pacific Theater.
This individual will be responsible for a wide range of Facility Planning activities in support of a DoD installations client.
Location: The position is located at
US-CA- Camp Pendleton
- Support Marine Corps Installations Command's planning and oversight efforts of facility requirements in executing the Marine Corps Infrastructure Reset Strategy across every Marine Corps base, air station, and other installations.
- Create/Review/evaluate/validate Basic Facility Requirements (BFRs), DD1391s, Installation Master Plans, and project plans.
- Coordinate with Marine Installations, MCI Regions, and other stakeholders
- Analyze facility life-cycle costs and perform business case analysis
- Assist in creation of Facility Investment Plans for MILCON, FSRM, and BOS
- Utilize iNFads data for analysis of facility conditions, to determine project priorities
- Direct creation of and integrate GIS data/products for demolition, recapitalization, MILCON, and FSRM projects
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years facilities planning experience (preferably with one of the military services) or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ideal candidate is a former Navy CEC officer or other military facility planner. Urban planners and civil engineers with military facility planning experience also welcome.
- Ability to coordinate effectively with multiple stake holders to achieve organizational objectives. Understanding and experience creating and reviewing Basic Facility Requirement (BFR) documents, DD 1391s, and Installation Master Plans. Experience in project development and planning Strong understanding of organizational/functional relationship between the Marine Corps and NAVFAC preferred.
Interested candidates please submit your resumes as soon as possible and we will contact you for an interview. Must be able to pass a live scan background check, have current TB test, and valid driver's license.
Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
§ Bathing, Grooming and Hygiene
§ Transferring and/or assisting in transferring
§ Meal preparation and diet monitoring
§ Medication reminders
§ Safety supervision
§ Initiating leisure activities
§ Light Housekeeping and laundry
§ Respite for family members
§ Transportation and errands
§ Live-in and overnight care
§ Weekends and holiday care
§ Short-term and long-term client needs
§ Effective communicator and team player
§ Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
§ Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
§ Ability to express spoken and/or written ideas in English
§ Proof of active driver's license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
§ Customer service driven
§ Attention to detail and ability to recognize and communicate care concerns to team
§ Client first attitude and ability to work with a team
§ Self-starter, pro-active mentality with ability to identify tasks to work on in downtime
§ Current CPR/First Aid certification (preferred)
§ CNA certification (preferred/but not required)
Messhall (Cafeteria) Supervisor
A non-profit organization aboard Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base is seeking an experienced, responsible and motivated individual with a great work ethic for an immediate Messhall Supervisor opening. Disabled applicants are encouraged to apply. This is a hands-on position providing effective leadership and assistance to the Assistant Managers & Project Manager by training employees, executing cashier duties and fulfilling other duties as assigned. Candidate must have High School Diploma/GED, six months of fast food or restaurant experience, and six months supervisory experience. Hours will vary morning and afternoons, and must be able to work weekends. Qualified applicants must also be able to provide excellent customer service, have great cash handling abilities, must be able to able to lift up to 40 pounds and work well with disabled employees. Experience working at a fast food drive-up window is preferred. Hourly wage is $13.69. Please fax your resume, attention: Cristina at 619-688-9884, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 560 Greenbrier Drive, Ste. 103, Oceanside CA, 92054, Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am-4:00 pm. Post will remain open through 12/20/17. Interviews will be scheduled.
Code: FS2Supervisor082217 (E)
Job Options, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Minimum two years of experience required in troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing HVAC equipment and HVAC control systems. Position requires an in depth understanding of various types of systems including EMS, FC, AHU, VAV, VFD, Chiller, Boiler and Pump systems. Candidate must understand and be able to apply various principles for efficient HVAC operation. Candidate must have the ability to diagnose various types of sensors and actuators using VOM, signal generators and computer base diagnostic tools. Position requires the ability to carry fifty pound and climb using ladders. Basic understanding of ladder logic or other PLC logics, Also basic understanding of networking infrastructure and familiar with windows operating system. TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST SUBMIT A RESUME, Resume must include a thorough explanation of proficiency for candidates to be considered. OSHA 30 General Industry (29 CFR 1910) Certification required. EPA Certification required. Must be able to pass background check and drug test. Candidate must be able to receive RAPID Gate access to military base.
Are you looking for a flexible work schedule, part-time OR full-time hours, and the ability to make a difference every day? Are you looking for a LONG-TERM, NON-SEASONAL position WITH PAID TRAINING?? If so Aacres has the job for you!
Aacres provides personalized supported living services to an outstanding group of adults with developmental disabilities. We are searching for someone who is passionate about making a difference in the life of the person they are caring for.
As a Direct Support Professional, you will assist and support individuals with developmental disabilities. DSPs will be enriching lives through communication, daily living, behavioral intervention, and social activities out in the community. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of others and are eager to join an organization that provides great training, benefits, and opportunities for growth then our organization just might be the ideal fit for you!
How do you know you will be good at direct support work? Here are some of the traits of a good direct support professional:
- Caring and compassionate
- Natural at mentoring and coaching
- Accepting of others as they are
- Flexible and dependable
- Shows initiative and creativity
- Hard working and a team player
- Interested in learning
- Good at communicating with others
- Respectful of other people
- Mentor individual in learning basic living skills, adapting to the community environment and establishing supportive relationships within the community.
- Assist individual in areas of personal care, home management, meal planning, shopping and health maintenance.
- Provide Positive Behavioral Support in community involvement Interact with family members, case managers and the public in a positive, professional manner
- Transport and meet persons supported at various community locations
- Maintain Individual Plans and satisfy all reporting requirements
- Promote and practice teamwork through respectful interactions with other staff.
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- A valid driver's license with reliable transportation highly desired
- Ability to satisfy a background check
- A strong desire to enrich lives and the ability to train and foster skills development with participants
- Ability to lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds
- Willingness to work a flexible, non-traditional schedule
- Fully Paid Training
- Competitive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K plan
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Long- and short-term disability
- Supplemental Insurance products
- Tuition Reimbursement
The ability to identify needs and build programs to meet those needs is what sets Aacres apart from other providers. We have pioneered several programs to fill the needs of previously un-served or underserved populations. We understand the need to develop new innovative programs that meet the unique and ever changing demands of people in the community.
We have a strong commitment to serving people which is the cornerstone of our strength and success. Accepting people with respect and creativity enhances our ability to stand beside them through the difficult times in the lives.
“We believe that in order to serve the community, we must first provide opportunities for personal growth for both our clients and staff”
Aacres Programs exist so that individuals involved are offered an experience that provides personal choice, enhances individual value, and encourages health and safety.
Aacres is an Industry leader among state, community and participant’s alike. We are committed to providing innovative methods, total inclusion, and quality services to support people to increase their independence and personal growth.
Integrity: Aacres embodies the strength and courage to do what is right, while advocating for those who cannot advocate for themselves and supporting those in need of our assistance.
Mutual Respect: We recognize through building relationships with others that this is a journey traveled side by side.
Honesty: We believe that our actions match our words. No matter how difficult, we hold ourselves to a standard that others respect.
Commitment: Aacres works together in partnering with others. These alliances are forged by working together through many of life’s challenges that we encounter as individuals.
Line Haul Cdl-A Truck Driver In San Diego, CA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTOur Line Haulers get some of the best pay, home time and benefits in the industry.
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned & founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Line HaulWE'VE GOT THE MILES AND THE RUNS TO KEEP YOU GOING.
As a Line Haul Driver, you'll see a lot of opportunities transporting shipments from terminal to terminal. Our line haulers average 2,500 miles each week. If you're a pro at operating a variety of tractor-trailer combinations, we've got a place for you on our team. Additionally, we make sure you get home each week and some routes even allow you to be home every night. But we'll leave that up to you!
A Truck Driving Job Is Waiting For You. Earn Your Class A CDL Today!
Call for details! 866-810-6543 No Experience? No Problem!
Start your Career Today! In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think.
In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served. CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served. If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-364-1923 Pay & Benefits: Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career. * NEW Pay Increase after 3 Months! Now 30 cents per mile! * Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more! * Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan * 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-810-6543 Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
The Freedom to Run Your Business, The Support to Keep It Moving. It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH. When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings - up to $.91 CPM for Solo Drivers and $.96CPM for Team Drivers. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual bonus pay and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too. Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead) * Drivers get home every 8 - 14 days
No forced dispatch & Additional stop pay
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING * Annual Safety & longevity bonus pay * PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, inspections & emissions testing
Pets & rides welcome * PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
Qualcomm communications to keep you in the know
Transflo scanning - scan your driver documents anytime, anywhere! Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program Interested in being your own boss? Choose your truck and get going with no money down, guaranteed low-interest rates and payments. There's no credit check and we'll give you all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence.
Residential Program Instructor - Part Time
We are looking for compassionate, dedicated, and reliable team players who are interested in making a difference in our client’s lives. As a staff member, you will be responsible for providing our clients with nurturing care in a home setting at a direct care facility.
- Care for essential needs of the clients, including meals, recreation, medical, and supervision
- Implement and assist in designing skill programs
- Assist in general upkeep for the home
- Assist in meal preparation
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have proof of High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment assessments, pre-employment physical, drug test, LiveScan, and background review
- Work Experience with adults or children with developmental disabilities is preferred
- Positions available: Ramona
- Range: $11.50-$12.50 per Hour
- Incentive/Performance pay bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- Provide paid training to acquire Class B Commercial Driver’s License
Here at PFI, we specialize in serving individuals who have needs which cannot be effectively met by other existing programs. This includes services to persons who have autism, intellectual disabilities, cerebral palsy, and severe behavioral disorders.
Our treatment goals target independent living, self-care, cognitive, social, emotional, and communication objectives. We recognize that everyone is different and requires services and programs specially tailored to meet their individual needs. We also offer a variety of vocational experiences that enhance our client creativity, such as, our art department, garden and skill programs.
At Promising Futures we strive to improve independence, in fact, our clients meet most of their goals with 80% or higher success rates annually because we believe that Independence begins with self-dignity and awareness of one's own value to those around him or her. We are committed to providing a safe, rich environment for each of our clients while facilitating independent skill development in all areas of daily living.
Every day our staff demonstrate a commitment to the success of our clients and each other, and we are rewarded for our loyalty and performance. Join us and experience the richness of making a difference in someone life today.
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!