Ramsey Job Description Sample
We are looking for a strong multi-unit leader to oversee 12-14 store locations in the southeast metro area of the Twin Cities! Are you passionate about developing your team, improving processes, driving sales and doing it for a non-profit with a strong mission? If yes, then apply now for this opportunity. We are committed to finding the best and will offer a $5,000 signing bonus to the right candidate!
This position is responsible for directing the management and operations of multiple retail stores within an assigned district. The district manager is responsible for ensuring retail stores are running efficiently and meeting their financial expectations. The district manager directly manages each store’s General Manager and is responsible for their professional development and performance management of the results they are accountable to achieving.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Team member development – Professional and skills development
- Multi-Unit management – 1+ year minimum, 3+ years preferred
- Softlines and/or Hardlines retail experience preferred
- Ability to navigate and influence cross-functionally with support teams and business partners
- Strong independent work skills, personal organization, and drive
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written – Fast and efficient with modern communication vehicles (email/text)
- Hands on approach to training, coaching and inspection skills
- Ability to pull a team together cohesively and leverage the unique skills and talents of each individual to perform better holistically
- Ability to adapt and lead within an ever-changing environment and ability to help progress employees through such changes
- Performance management – Ability to analyze data, observe behaviors, solicit feedback, and in turn, identify practices and behaviors necessary for improvement in business results
- Talent management – Ability to source, identify, and develop quality talent for replacement and bench-strength based upon their background and tenure
- Organizational agility – Ability to understand and navigate various field and office support mechanisms
- Proven history of utilizing POS, scheduling software, spreadsheets, onboarding software, HRIS, payroll
- History of, or comfort with, working in an environment where team members utilize heavy equipment and perform extensive manual labor
- Basic weekly expectations – Daily vehicle travel, occasional overnights, multi-tasking administrative work (meeting scheduling, conference calls, etc.), occasional weekends, 24-hour accessibility (available for any issues that may arise after-hours)
- Proven ability to drive sales
- Strong conflict management skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse population
- Budgeting and cost analysis procedure expertise
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service and to lead a staff that does the same
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
Prior Experience and Education:
- Bachelors of Arts or Science Degree in related field or an Associate's Degree preferred, or equivalent experience as noted below:
- With a bachelor's or associate’s degree: Minimum of five years recent retail experience as a store manager with high-volume/traffic retail store; prefer 1-3+ years of multi-unit experience.
- Without a bachelor’s or associate’s degree: Minimum of eight years of recent experience as a store manager with high-volume/traffic retail store; prefer 1-3+ years of multi-unit experience.
- Multi-Unit management – 3+ years preferred
- Softlines and/or Hardlines retail experience preferred
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota (GESMN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. GESMN will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other protected class.
Residual Minded Account Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Crew Leader / Maintenence
Now hiring dedicated snow plow drivers/Shovelers. Must be on call for snow events. Must be able to do maintenance on equipment. Must have drivers license. We are a growing company and need employees that are dedicated, willing to work random hours during snow events, be knowledgeable with the equipment used. We also do landscaping, interior/exterior maintenance. Full time hours available.
Our team is looking for a club manager to operate within a multidisciplinary role.
This individual will be responsible for overall club financial performance, sales, team building, leadership and creatively growing a fitness franchise. This individual will work closely with a multiple-club franchisee on a daily basis. This individual must have a:
- Passion for sales, health and wellness, ambitious, competitive, friendly, courteous, compassionate and comfortable with people.
- Strong work ethic, honesty, discipline and integrity.
- Entrepreneurial spirit as an independent contributor that will partner closely with our Personal Training Manager and Personal Training Team.
- Strong marketing and sales background
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must have strong sales and customer service skills
- Must be goal-oriented and have a passion for helping individuals achieve their personal goals
- Must be friendly, outgoing and a people-person
Schedule: Monday- Thursday 11am-7pm, Friday 9am-2pm, Saturday (Seasonal)
Compensation: $35,000- $40,000 PLUS Commission. Earning Potential up to $75,000 and not capped
Benefits: Company Health Insurance Available
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of fitness experience
- 1-2 years of management and sales experience
- An outgoing, high energy personality: Someone who cares about people!
- Money Motivated - A Club Manager has an opportunity to make +$75,000 / annual with bonus and commission opportunities
Our company's success is related to our adherence to our core values:
- RESILIENCE: When things don't go our way, we choose to step up and take control.
- ENTHUSIASM: Everything good in fitness begins with genuine enthusiasm.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: The bond that unites the team and upholds the success of our clients.
- CARE & COURAGE: We strive to listen, understand and coach with empathy.
- HUNGRY & HUMBLE: We shoot for the stars and our humility keeps us grounded.
Electrical Estimator/Project Manager
Primary functions for the Electrical Estimator/Project Manager will be to:
• Identify and pursue new opportunities.
• Assess scope of work, required resources and determine if the project fits within our skill-set, and scheduled work load.
• Prepare a complete estimate with detailed review of specifications, drawings, take-off information, contract requirements, etc.
• Communicate with clients, their representatives, architects, engineers, contractors, trade partners as necessary to provide smooth implementation of the project for all parties involved.
• Supervise the overall construction of the project, ensuring the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
• Generally supervise each of your projects over-seeing & supporting your foreman and subcontractors, scheduling, engineering, purchasing, monitoring and tuning crew sizes, etc. to make certain schedules are kept while meeting the budget.
• Provide support to your team members by interpreting drawings, providing installation solutions, providing alternative/new methods, making sure crews have the materials, tools, subs, answers necessary to succeed in a timely manner.
• Adhering to, enforcing, and reminding team members of a safe workplace.
• Identifying, tracking and processing timely change orders.
• Assist office manager with progress billings, change order management, contract documents, and project close outs.
• Monitor win/loss ratios and determine strategies for improving bid close rates.
• Contribute to the success and growth of the entire organization by providing ideas, insights, and looking for new or better ways to serve our clients.
• Prefer a minimum of 3- 5 years of electrical estimating experience with a strong background in commercial/industrial and advanced technology markets but will consider other applicants with relevant background and strong desire to grow their skills.
• Knowledge of and the ability to apply the National Electrical Code to each project.
• Advanced skills in spreadsheet programs and electrical computer based estimating programs. Experience with ConEst, EBM, Accubid, McCormick, or similar is a plus.
• Intermediate skills with computer skills such as Word, Google Docs.
• Prioritize and competitively estimate multiple bid projects within scheduled bid dates.
• Analyze bids/projects, propose value engineered cost savings ideas.
• Survey a project, assess a client’s needs, propose a design/build solution.
• Translate the estimate into a well written professional proposal.
• Local supplier, contractor & owner relationships a plus.
• US Citizen or have the right to work in the USA without sponsorship.
• Ability to pass a DMV, drug test, and background check.
• Electrical Engineer, Electrical Construction Design and Management degree, or Licensed Electrician or equivalent experience a must.
• Ability to provide superior customer service through responsiveness, communication, timeliness, tidiness, and ultimately overall delivered quality from initial contact to closeout.
Customer Service And Sales Associate
We are seeking Sales Consultants to join our team! 50+ Year old company expanding! Due to Used Car growth and the addition of Alfa Romeo!
Make $50k to $100 a Yar by Successfully Assisting Clients in the purchase of Premium European Products by Delivering a
- Present and Sell New VW FIAT and Alfa Romeo Vehicles as well as All Brands of Used Vehicles to new and existing customers.
- Do Product Demonstrations to Purchasers of New Vehicles so that Customers have a thorough understanding of their new vehicle
- Prospect and contact potential customers.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest development.
- Attend Factory Provided Training Sessions.
- A College Degree or Previous Experience in sales or hospitality fields.
- For Salespeople in other industries looking for a change, we will guarantee 80% of previous years income for first 90 days up to $75,000!
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Good listening skills important
Technical Support Engineer (Cnc Machine Tools)
We have just started a process to add a inside technical support person to aid our outside service staff with the following: parts orders, sales communication, scheduling, asset management, and management of the service records. The ideal candidate would have some inside experience in retail or automotive or a parts experience. This is a demanding job as the varied level of information is great, and rarely do events repeat themselves.
Candidates would have experience in CNC Machine Tools, Cutting Tools, or other Industrial Capital equipment support.
Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is the leading manufacturer of Polyurea floor coatings? Well we have the job for you....
Team Personnel is looking for several people to do some labeling, weighing, filling and sealing pouches with epoxy (the coating for floors). Buckets can weigh up to 50 lbs. Will also work on a kitting line doing packaging, boxing and palletizing.
Must be able to pass a drug test and have steel toe boots.
Hours: 6:00am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday
Will be working at the North St Paul location until they move the company to Brooklyn Park in June.
We offer 6-paid Holidays @ $76/day, Free ACA Compliant Health Care Option, Quarterly $125 retention bonuses for qualified employees.
Apply ASAP for immediate consideration!!!
St Paul Office: 651-793-9000
259 University Ave W. St. Paul, MN 55103
You can apply online @ www.teampersonnel.com (click on "apply now")
We are committed to smart, timely, cost-effective and flexible client solutions.
We understand the value and the importance of following through on each promise we make.
Each of us continually strives to maintain expertise that increases our value to our clients.
All internal and external audiences are treated as a valued and important member of our Team.
Free Health-Care, Holiday Pay & Retention Bonus
---We offer a Free, Affordable Care Act compliant Health Insurance option.
---We offer six paid Holidays @ $76/day for qualified employees.
---We offer a $300 annual retention bonus for qualified employees.
Class B Driver
Minnesota Staffing is in search of a dependable Class B driver looking to make some money and work overtime. Hours are normal day time hours.
Our customer is a leading "battery" distributor in the state. This job is temp to hire and a typical work week does exceed 50 hours.
Qualified candidates would not only have a Class B license/Hazmat endorsement but also be customer friendly and prompt.
Please send resume and call to set up an interview appt.
2724 Rice Street
Little Canada, MN 55113
Find the right employees or your dream job with Minnesota Staffing Inc. We are a locally owned staffing and employment agency in St. Paul, Minnesota, with more than three decades of staffing experience.
Receive one-on-one personalized service when you trust your staffing and employment to Minnesota Staffing Inc. We work with small to medium businesses, distribution facilities, and warehouses. Our agency isn't age, gender, or income-specific with our staffing services.
At Minnesota Staffing our staffing services provide employees in several fields, from manufacturing and medical assembly to warehousing and office work. We have several job postings that are frequently updated, so keep checking back for more employment opportunities.
Disaster Restoration Technician/Carpet Cleaner
Are you looking for a fulfilling career with room for advancement, competitive pay, and benefits? Look no further than Northwest ServiceMaster.
Northwest ServiceMaster has been providing expert disaster restoration, residential, and commercial cleaning to residents and businesses of St. Paul, MN, and the surrounding areas for over 45 years. Our tradition of excellence and dedication to our clients has made us a leader in the industry. Now, you can become a part of that tradition and join the Northwest ServiceMaster team.
Northwest ServiceMaster is looking for driven, hard-working individuals who are looking for a career in which they can support their community. Whether you are highly experienced or new to restoration and cleaning, we would like to talk to you about the opportunities available at Northwest ServiceMaster.
Career Opportunities at Northwest ServiceMaster
Northwest ServiceMaster offers a wide variety of full and part time career opportunities in disaster restoration and cleaning. Each field is challenging, engaging, and allows for room for advancement. Areas of service include:
· Water damage restoration
· Fire damage restoration
· Disaster Restoration
· Residential cleaning
· Commercial cleaning
Each area of service offers flexible hours, in class, and on the job training to ensure you are successful in your field of interest.
Why Northwest ServiceMaster?
Northwest ServiceMaster values our employees and offers a number of benefits to show them just how important they are to us, including:
· Health insurance
· On the job training
· Classroom training
· IICRC certification
· Competitive pay
How to Apply
If you’re interested in a career that offers the opportunity to help people, just click here to apply and for more information about different available positions. Applicants must have a valid Minnesota driver’s license.
Are you ready to start your new career? Apply to Northwest ServiceMaster today or call us at (651) 773-0088 if you have any questions.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!