Ramsey Job Description Sample
Remote Teacher - Experience Required
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Wold seeks highly driven, passionate, and talented individuals who have completed their non-professional or professional degree in Architecture for a full-time position in our Palatine, Illinois office. The successful candidate will emphasize client service and utilize their aptitude to create progressive design.
· Professional or non-professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
· 0-3 years of experience
· Proficiency or willingness to learn Revit and Adobe Photoshop
· Ability to diagram concepts and clearly sketch ideas
· Excellent communication skills
· Be creative, likeable, and energetic
· Be enthusiastic about working in a team environment
· Balance short-term deadlines and long-term projects
Wold offers competitive wages and a variety of benefits including health and dental insurance, life insurance, disability, personal time off, flexible spending accounts and a 401(k) plan. Wold is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and samples of their work to our recruitment email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a dynamic growth-oriented company looking for candidates interested in making a long term commitment to a career full of opportunity and growth. As a full-service architecture and engineering firm, we provide a wide range of services for our clients across multiple market segments including K-12, government, civic, higher education, and health care. Our many client types offer endless possibilities for engagement in projects of all sizes and styles.
Wold’s philosophy is to foster and mentor professional development in a studio atmosphere where everyone’s talents and experiences are appreciated, needed, and nurtured. Staff work in integrated teams of interior designers, architects, mechanical and electrical engineers focused on total design solutions for our clients. The team environment provides entry-level candidates with the chance to actually design, while being supported by the expertise of professionals.
CARPENTERS & JOINERS APPRENTICESHIP & JOURNEYMAN TRAINING TRUST FUND
TITLE: Program Administrator: International Training Center (ITC) Conference Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director of Education
The ITC Conference Coordinator is responsible for executing a series of skill enhancement and career building conferences managed and held at the Carpenters’ International Training Center in Las Vegas, NV. This position is responsible for conference outreach, registration, communications, coordinating travel and assisting accounting in conference billing and follow-up. In addition to managing and coordinating the ITC’s conferences, the Conference Coordinator often will attend as an on-site point person.
This position also serves as a program administrator and supports the day-to-day business at the Carpenters & Joiners Apprenticeship & Journeyman Training Trusts’ Regional Training Headquarters.
The principle duties and responsibilities of the ITC Conference Coordinator consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
Program Administration / Conference Coordinating
- Implement and execute the initiatives set forth by Joint Apprenticeship Training Committees, the Carpenters & Joiners Apprenticeship & Journeyman Training Trust, as well as, the Carpenters & Joiners Apprenticeship & Journeyman Training Trust’s Regional Training Headquarters.
- Implement and execute skill enhancement and career development conferences and training set forth by Carpenters International Training Center.
- Responsible for conference outreach, registration and participant communications.
- Liaison between conference attendees and Travel Agency.
- Serve as on-site point-person for ITC conferences.
- Develop and maintain attendee database and work closely with contractors, business agents and members on nominations and conference fulfillment.
- Responsible for creating, registering, enrolling and or rescheduling students into their scheduled curriculum courses through electronic database systems.
- Maintain attendance documentation and process necessary attendance notification letters.
- Update apprenticeship agreement statuses with Department of Labor and Industry Division of Apprentices.
- Process necessary student and participation reports.
- ITC Conference Attendee Reports
- ICRA Certification Reports
- Maintain electronic member files, including online and in-house databases.
- Training Center point of contact for registered apprentices and participating members.
- Training Center certifying VA official, process VA benefit applications and monthly reports through online portal.
- Participate in yearly VA audit.
- Assist Student Services Specialist in processing student wage advancements, applications and phone inquiries when needed.
- Perform requested reschedules and notify appropriate parties.
- Respond to general inquiries and serve as a liaison between affiliated partners.
- Register apprentices and journey workers for scheduled skill enhancement courses.
- Maintain office environment through efficient filing systems.
- Assist the Training Staff in administrative responsibilities.
- Assist in special projects as assigned by Program Manager or Director of Education.
- Assist in special projects or Council initiatives as delegated by Director of Education.
- Work closely with associated locals on Collective Bargaining Agreement requirements.
MEASURE OF PERFORMANCE:
- Effective in program management and development?
- Has individual shown promise of process improvement?
- Effective in time management?
- Is the work consistent and reliable?
- Does employee conduct him/herself in accordance with the core ideology?
Education – Post-secondary Degree preferred, but not required.
Experience – Minimum of two years’ experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or managerial role.
Skills - Proven self-starter with great organizational skills and aptitude towards process improvements. Ability to communicate effectively and positively with members, contractors, employees or other affiliated individuals. Able to adapt and function in a fast pace, changing environment.
Physical -Includes sitting, standing, reaching, walking and use of hands, arms, legs, and feet. Must be able to see and hear (with mechanical assistance if necessary) sufficient to understand and comprehend individual one-on-one conversations.
Mental -Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge of PC computer programs. Aptitude for learning new things. Must be able to work under pressure and in high-stress, time-sensitive environments.
The growth and development of the members who attend our training programs is directly related to the outstanding drive and passion our staff offers. Our administrative professionals are highly skilled in Excel, Access and website database management systems in order to help our team facilitate the management of our training records at our regional Training Center in St. Paul, MN.
Are you a committed, goal oriented individual who’s looking to make a difference?
Do you want to have a boss that is committed to your personal success? Do you want the option for multiple career paths? At Esch, you will grow, you will learn, and you will succeed.
As an Account Manager you will work directly with companies as an integral part of growing revenue, and managing relationships of these key accounts.
If you see yourself here, apply now!
Esch Construction Supply’s Core Values:
- Service – wow the customer
- Growth – personal & professional
- Team – working together
- Solutions – there is always a way
Account ManagerDuties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with assigned reps to ensure success.
- Operate as the inside contact for assigned accounts.
- Create sales orders, proposals, presentations, and reports.
- Product, industry, and customer knowledge.
- Analyze sales reports and strategize to maximize profits.
- Conducting customer needs assessments.
- Point person for assisting with issue escalation.
- Document and maintain customized processes.
- Other duties and projects may be assigned to meet the company’s needs.
- Education – 2-4 year college degree with an emphasis on business, communication, or equivalent experience.
- Business experience necessary, industry experience, CRM experience, and Salesforce experience a plus.
- Abilities – promoter, driven to help people, great organizational skills, ability to multi-task & prioritize efficiently, conflict resolution, ability to ask hard questions and outstanding computer skills.
- Personal Characteristics – team player, positive can-do attitude, great listening skills, able to read a situation quickly by analyzing needs vs. wants, stays calm in high stress situations, great work ethic, respectful, and able to give and receive good candor.
- Preference given to those with mechanical aptitude.
- Some Travel – Approximately 15%
Esch Construction Supply, Inc. is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Give us a call to get expert advice from our sales and customer service specialists. We will design customized safety and operator training for you to reduce your costs and improve your profits.
Get to know our Gold Certified mechanics and our top rated parts department. You will receive sound equipment advice and fast repair turnaround. Visit our store to see our huge inventory of saws and blades. Experience our fast and accurate delivery. You will be impressed with our people and our commitment to exceptional service. That is the Esch difference. I guarantee it!
Electrical Estimator/Project Manager
Primary functions for the Electrical Estimator/Project Manager will be to:
• Identify and pursue new opportunities.
• Assess scope of work, required resources and determine if the project fits within our skill-set, and scheduled work load.
• Prepare a complete estimate with detailed review of specifications, drawings, take-off information, contract requirements, etc.
• Communicate with clients, their representatives, architects, engineers, contractors, trade partners as necessary to provide smooth implementation of the project for all parties involved.
• Supervise the overall construction of the project, ensuring the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
• Generally supervise each of your projects over-seeing & supporting your foreman and subcontractors, scheduling, engineering, purchasing, monitoring and tuning crew sizes, etc. to make certain schedules are kept while meeting the budget.
• Provide support to your team members by interpreting drawings, providing installation solutions, providing alternative/new methods, making sure crews have the materials, tools, subs, answers necessary to succeed in a timely manner.
• Adhering to, enforcing, and reminding team members of a safe workplace.
• Identifying, tracking and processing timely change orders.
• Assist office manager with progress billings, change order management, contract documents, and project close outs.
• Monitor win/loss ratios and determine strategies for improving bid close rates.
• Contribute to the success and growth of the entire organization by providing ideas, insights, and looking for new or better ways to serve our clients.
• Prefer a minimum of 3- 5 years of electrical estimating experience with a strong background in commercial/industrial and advanced technology markets but will consider other applicants with relevant background and strong desire to grow their skills.
• Knowledge of and the ability to apply the National Electrical Code to each project.
• Advanced skills in spreadsheet programs and electrical computer based estimating programs. Experience with ConEst, EBM, Accubid, McCormick, or similar is a plus.
• Intermediate skills with computer skills such as Word, Google Docs.
• Prioritize and competitively estimate multiple bid projects within scheduled bid dates.
• Analyze bids/projects, propose value engineered cost savings ideas.
• Survey a project, assess a client’s needs, propose a design/build solution.
• Translate the estimate into a well written professional proposal.
• Local supplier, contractor & owner relationships a plus.
• US Citizen or have the right to work in the USA without sponsorship.
• Ability to pass a DMV, drug test, and background check.
• Electrical Engineer, Electrical Construction Design and Management degree, or Licensed Electrician or equivalent experience a must.
• Ability to provide superior customer service through responsiveness, communication, timeliness, tidiness, and ultimately overall delivered quality from initial contact to closeout.
Sales Account Representative
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
We are seeking Sales Consultants to join our team! 50+ Year old company expanding! Due to business growth and the addition of two new
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers.
- Prospect and contact potential customers.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest development.
- Learn the product and keep up with changing models and current ones as well.
- Learn our CRM and use it to track and follow-up with customers.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, retail, or other people related fields.
- For Salespeople in other industries looking for a change, we will guarantee 80% of previous years income for first 90 days up to $75,000!
- Familiarity with CRM platforms helpful
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Good listening skills important
Program Supervisor / Designated Coordinator
We're currently seeking experienced applicants to oversee a four-person long-term care site caring for individuals with developmental disabilities in the White Bear Lake area.
The Program Supervisor/Designated Coordinator is responsible for the daily operation of the program site including client matters, staffing, and household management and maintenance. The Program Supervisor/Designated Coordinator maintains licensing standards and assumes responsibility for county, state, and federal reviews. This position provides supervision for the best interests of the individuals we serve at the site and works with the Support Team in development and implementation of the CSSP and CSSP Addendums. The Program Supervisor/Designated Coordinator must demonstrate competency in all areas of service provision.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- RIGHTS: Understand, demonstrate, and ensure an environment where staff respect individual rights, personal property, and personal choice at all times for all people. Follow all internal and external reporting procedures regarding any suspicions issues of maltreatment, abuse, or neglect.
- SUPPORTS: Develop and supervise the implementation of support plans in conjunction with the indivduals served and all members of their Support Teams. These supports include CSSP Addendums, Program Abuse Prevention Plans and Individual Abuse Prevention Plans, outcome development and implementation, assessments, implementing proactive procedures and outcomes when working with individuals with challenging behaviors. Teaching and monitoring performance of daily life skills. Ensure all necessary supports are in place including appropriate staffing ratios, appropriate training for staff, and environmental modifications/adaptations. Assisting in assessing and developing support for individuals in the referral, in-take, and discharge process.
- MEDICAL: Monitor individual health status on a continual basis and report changes as appropriate, document health concerns according to the procedure, and follow up with medical personnel as necessary. Work with nurse and other medical personnel to resolve any medical or behavioral issues. Follow and oversee medication administration procedure. Order and administer medications prescribed by the physician under the supervision of the nurse. Schedule and attend all appointments as necessary (i.e. medical, dental, psychological, psychiatric, neurological, audio, visual, etc), or delegate a competent staff or family member to attend in your place. Access appropriate resource materials and manuals as necessary.
- TRAINING: Provide timely training to Direct Support Staff (DSS) in conjunction with the Training Department, including on site checklists and any ongoing training issues that arise. Provide DSS specific feedback and training in regards to their job performance and expectations to ensure competency. Schedule and facilitate all site staff meetings. Document all training and turn in that documentation to the appropriate person. Complete training as required by company and licensing policies.
- DOCUMENTATION: Perform charting duties using objective and measurable information. Report data and supply appropriate information for individual personal goals, daily progress notes, health progress notes, and others as requested. Review and provide feedback to DSS regarding documentation. Review documented expenditures, petty cash, time cards of DSS, provide training as needed. Turn in accurate completed documentation to the appropriate person on time (i.e. household accounts, receipts, time cards, training documentation, status change reports, Work Comp reports, staff evaluations, etc).
- HOUSEHOLD: Schedule, delegate and/or perform routine housekeeping and meal preparation duties, making and following menus and cleaning schedules for the site. This may include duties of grocery shopping, vacuuming, laundering, sweeping, mopping, cooking, cleaning, yard work, and other household tasks. Coach individuals to participate in household tasks as appropriate within the site. Maintain a clean and hygienic environment utilizing sanitation procedures as outlined by company and site policy. Ensure all needed supplies are on site. Coordinate house, lawn, and vehicle maintenance as necessary, arrange for capital improvements as appropriate. This can either be completed by the Program Supervisor or delegated to a competent staff person and ensure follow through of that designated person.
- COMMUNITY: Involve individuals served and staff in their communities by accessing environments and activities outside the site that are appropriate for each individual. Support interpersonal relationship development of individuals with family, friends, and people in the general community. Promote a positive image of Northeast Residence, Inc. and the resident to neighbors and the community in general.
- ROLE MODEL: Act as a role model for individuals served and staff in the areas of person centered service planning and delivery, active treatment, proactive and positive interactions, communication and teamwork. Role model dress, communication, daily living and interpersonal interactions daily and when addressing resident, household, and company concerns. Work as a team member; share responsibilities of each shift. Manage time within shift. Plan and coordinate activities. Implement daily planning to assure all work is complete and documented. Demonstrate strong work ethic. Follow staff schedule. Be on time for shift and committed to working. Coach new staff in routines and household procedures. Consistently demonstrate sensitivity to issues of diversity.
- SAFETY: Support all aspects of CSSP Addendums, Program Abuse Prevention Plans and Individual Abuse Prevention Plans, ensuring proper staffing and training for staff. Follow internal and/or external reporting procedures regarding issues of maltreatment. Abide by general safety practices and OSHA regulations within site, company vehicle, and community settings, as well as ensuring staff do also. Following Work Comp guidelines and use Universal Precautions at all times.
- COMMUNICATION: Communicate with others in a professional manner at all times. Communicate household and resident needs to staff. Work through established channels of communication. Maintain confidentiality of resident, staff and program information within and between sites. Consistently follow HIPAA and data privacy regulations and policies. Demonstrate respect for individual differences. Establish and maintain productive contacts with individuals served teachers or day programs, family, legal representatives, case managers, and other program personnel. Participate in individual program meetings. Communicate the need for additional support to the Program Director, Human Resources Department, or Training Department when needed.
- CRISIS MANAGEMENT/PROBLEM SOLVING: Make decisions and take action in unexpected situations according to company and site policy, which may include going to the site to assist DSS. Respond appropriately to crisis situations. Act in an emergency and follow company and site Emergency Policies, Plans, and Procedures, perform emergency measures as necessary at each site, as well as contacting parents, legal representatives or emergency contacts when medical emergencies occur. Problem solve and brain storm with the Designated Coordinator and DSS and other Support Team members to resolve resident issues within a timely manner.
- STAFFING: Coordinate and schedule staff coverage for site. Be on call as needed. Interview and select new hires and transfer employees for the site, refer them to the Training Department upon hire and coordinate training. Maintain consistent feedback and training process to ensure competency, and complete performance evaluations of all staff on site. Address and document disciplinary issues with staff as they arise, up to and including termination when necessary. Maintain professional working relationship with all staff on site.
- MANAGEMENT: Be an active part of the management team. Be familiar with and carry out the policies and procedures of Northeast Residence, Inc. Actively participate in committees and company fundraising events as designated. Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: The Program Supervisor/Designated Coordinator must be able to demonstrate responsibility and professionalism in their actions and interactions with staff, family and other professionals. All applicants must be Designated Coordinator qualified under 245D. Applicants must demonstrate the ability to supervise programs for people who have developmental disabilities. Two years experience working with the population and a familiarity with professional terms is preferred.
Machine Tool Sales Engineer (Cnc Machine Tools)
Machine Tool Sales Engineer
Stone Machinery, Minnesota location
We are a leading distributor of CNC machine tools in the upper Midwest and are looking for a Sales Engineer in Minnesota. The primary objective of a Stone Machinery Sales Engineer is to proactively increase Machine Tool sales for our company through both quality customer service and new customer outreach. Daily activities will include calling customers by phone (prospecting), conducting face to face meetings (sales calls), assessing customers’ needs and requirements, preparing quotations and proposals and closing sales. As a Sales Engineer, you will be visiting sites that include industrial facilities, manufacturing plants, R&D facilities, technical schools, facilities of all sizes small to large.
A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the field of Industrial or Machine Tool Sales or related industry is preferred. Candidates must have the ability to read and communicate in English, have basic math skills and some experience reading manufacturing part prints. In addition candidates must have a wide mix of skills from the following list:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- The drive and desire to be Number One
- Valid driver’s license
- Sales forecasting and planning
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Basic understanding of generalized manufacturing
- Unquestionable customer empathy
Candidates would have experience in CNC Machine Tools, Cutting Tools, or other Industrial Capital equipment support.
At Morrie’s, we do things a little different. We have a passion for changing the way the business has been run in the past and we need top talent in order to do it. We hire assertive, forward-thinkers who see the big picture of our business. Our Buy Happy sales process has proven itself in the one-price environment and helped us create a highly engaging and social environment where our employees are happy and in-turn our customers Buy Happy.
The Automotive Service Manager is responsible for the daily sales activity in the service department, managing customer and vendor relationships, day-to-day management of the technician and reconditioning teams, and new car inventory.
- Combine strong technical skills with people skills to ensure we are providing a high level of customer service within the department.
- Responsible for driving profitability and CSI within the service department – meeting both internal and manufacturer goals.
- Ensuring customer follow-up through day-to-day management of the Service Advisors, as well as personally dealing with heat issues.
- Play an active role in the recruitment, interviewing, selection and development of the Buy Happy service team.
- Assist the GM in the overall success of the store, including all store meetings, provide on the job training to the service department, and regular reporting to the GM with any issues or concerns.
- Manage the payroll process within the department
- Assist the Company in meeting the standards of providing a safe and healthy work environment, while meeting OSHA compliance standards.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s expectations as it pertains to interactions with customers, co-workers, subordinates, and vendors.
- Ability to maintain a level of professionalism and maintain confidentiality in sensitive situations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Attention to detail, organizing and planning
- College degree in Business Administration, Business Management or a Related Field preferred
- 3+ years of automotive management experience
- Proven track record in customer service
- Proficient in operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Reynolds and Reynolds experience preferred.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!