Rancho Cucamonga Job Description Sample
We are seeking a Receptionist In Oral Surgery Office to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Bilingual (fluency in Spanish both reading and writing)
- Computer knowledge required - including Excel, Word
- Dental Experience preferred
Real Estate Agent
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with varying levels of experience who are passionate about the real estate industry!
What We Offer:
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
What You Can Expect to Learn:
Forklift Sit Down Clamp And Stand Up Reach Operator
We are recruiting Sit down clamp and Stand Up Reach Forklift Operator to join our team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials.
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience in general labor, construction, or other related fields
- Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Real Ventures. was founded in 2009 by a management team with over 35 years experience in light industrial staffing, industrial Please automation and time & attendance solutions specific to the staffing industry. We also partner with best in class providers of supply chain software solutions. With expertise & experience in all the above areas, we can offer a unique perspective and solution to your companies staffing needs.
Jr Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical design and development of electronic systems for the embedded computing market.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Design involvement will range from concept to product realization using 3-D solid modeling software (SolidWorks & EPDM)
· Responsibilities will include mechanical design of machined metal parts, sheet metal components, and molded plastic parts
· Other design aspects include material selection, tolerance analysis, thermal solution design, implementation of human interface elements such keypads and buttons, and development of wiring harnesses
· Position requires development of specifications from customer requirements, coordination with the electronics design team, interfacing with vendors and CMs for prototyping, generation of documentation such as exploded assembly drawings, bills-of- materials, and engineering analysis, coordination with the production organization relative to design for cost and manufacturability, and project management for the mechanical aspects of the projects
· Position also requires support for mechanical related product validation testing, including thermal, shock, vibration, regulatory compliance on MIL Standards and safety
· Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must work efficiently in a co-development environment with tight, customer driven development schedules
· Must be detail oriented and balance multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
· Must possess the ability to successfully plan, prioritize and organize work activities and adhere to strict deadlines follow instructions, procedures, and policies; identify and solve problems
· Must be conscientious about assignments and complete work in a timely, accurate and thorough manner
· Require minimal supervision to successfully complete tasks and assignments
· Must demonstrate initiative and ownership of assignments/projects
· Must report to work at scheduled time and maintain satisfactory attendance with limited unscheduled absences
· Must exhibit a professional appearance and behavior and maintain satisfactory performance consistent with expectations of the position and GMS policies
· Requires excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing with executives, colleagues and individuals, internal or external
· Must possess strong interpersonal skills, able to effectively interact with all levels of employees and management
· Must remain poised, professional and diplomatic under pressure
· Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
· Must possess the ability and desire to encourage and facilitate a positive and productive work environment for all employees
· Limited travel required
Education and Experience
· Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
· Working knowledge of FEA for structural and thermal aspects of electronic enclosure design is preferred
· Related Course work/Classes:
o Heat Transfer
o Fluid Mechanics
o Strength of Materials
o Mechanic of materials (Strength of Materials)
o Energy Systems
o System Dynamics
o Machine Design
o Electrical Engineering Course
o Thermal Design Systems
· Must have proof of participation in any of the SAE team competitions
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in mechanical design related to electronics products and systems, and a proven track record on products development from concept through release to production
· Proficiency with SolidWorks: Minimum of 3 year of professional experience required
· Proficiency with EPDM (Enterprise Product Data Management); Minimum of 1-2 year of professional experience required
· Must have taken or plan on taking Engineering — in —Training (State Exam) — Must show proof
· Working knowledge of the analysis and design process for addressing thermal, shock, and vibration aspects of electronics equipment is necessary
· Working knowledge of low-volume manufacturing techniques for custom sheet- metal, machined and molded components is preferred
Ability to effectively write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors, customers, and employees in writing and verbally.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts and to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: sit, talk, hear, stand, walk, twist, bend, stoop, reach above shoulder level, and lift up to 30 lbs. with hands and arms, use hands to finger, handle, feel or type and utilize a telephone, copier, printer, computer, calculator, mouse, keyboard and monitor to perform daily duties. The employee regularly engages in personal interaction with company personnel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus and utilize a computer monitor under florescent lighting and/or daylight where applicable.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The employee will occasionally be required to conduct work in the engineering lab
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
· While performing duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk up and down one flight of stairs and approximately 1 block from building to building
Must be a US Citizen, Permanent US Resident, or currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship.
General Micro Systems, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: GMS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at GMS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. GMS will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. GMS encourages applicants of all ages.
Field Service Professional
POSITION SCHEDULE: TUESDAY - SATURDAY
Compact Power Equipment Services (CPES), a Home Depot Company, is a nationwide service company specializing in the Light Construction, Light Industrial and Machine Tool markets, which has the ability and expertise to service a large array of equipment. We operate in over 1000 locations of The Home Depot across the US and Canada, offering large towable equipment rental and on-site equipment delivery. With over 300 highly trained technicians throughout the United States and Canada, dedicated internal customer care personnel and a sophisticated parts management system, Compact Power Equipment Services, a company of The Home Depot is a leader in the service industry.
Field Service Professional- As a Field Service Professional you will maintain a variety of light industrial equipment found in retail locations and manufacturing facilities, such as paint shakers, carpet carousels, checkout stands, blind cutting machines, shopping carts, and lifts. You may help in maintaining a thriving equipment rental business at the store by providing excellent customer service. This position may assist area mechanics in construction/landscape equipment service. You must be a self-starter, eager to “hit the road" and derive great satisfaction in getting customer’s equipment up and running. Generally provide maintenance and repairs in various locations within a 3 hour radius of your home. The hours for this position are based on customers' maintenance needs and will vary.
- Be customer-focused, strive to delight the customer
- Be available and accessible by phone and computer daily as required
- Maintain, trouble-shoot and service light industrial equipment both mechanically and electrically
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues to keep equipment functioning properly
- Test each system after service/repair is complete to ensure the system is functioning properly
- Perform proper inspection of customer system to prevent future issues
- Explain each service and repair performed to customers
- Use sound judgment to deal with and eliminate safety related issues
- Provide detailed and clear service reports, turning them in daily
- Read mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics as required
- Use computer applications for word processing, modify excel spreadsheets, inventory control and reporting
- Provide daily reports and communicate regularly with store managers, District Managers and home office personnel
- Make phone calls and processing paperwork in accordance with CPES policies and procedures
- Perform daily inspections on the equipment for rental readiness, and neat in appearance
- Perform needed repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment
- Inspect overall appearance of Compact Power Signage, inspect equipment for proper security
- May visit other stores in the market to inspect Compact Power equipment and assist and train Home Depot associates
WE OFFER: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance Program, Direct Deposit, Deferred Profit Sharing Plan, and excellent career growth opportunities.
Requirements for the Field Service Professional:
- Must have reliable transportation and valid Driver’s License with proof of insurance and good driving record
- Versatile equipment maintenance repair skill set
- PLC and Welding experience – Light welding beneficial
- Ability to adhere to Health and Safety Regulations including, but not limited to fall protection, lock-out tag-out procedures
- 1-3 years related experience (mechanical, engineering, electrical, copiers, or cable installation. Experience limited to only computer/IT repair and installation is not generally a fit for this role.)
- Must be able to read mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics as required
- Ability to sit, stand and drive for extended periods of time. Lift 80lbs., Climb 15-20ft. safely.
- Must reside within 15-20 miles of the target city
- Must have standard tools used in the craft, a computer and scanner with high-speed internet access
- Be a self-starter, driving customer satisfaction with a passion for equipment maintenance
- Basic knowledge of compact construction equipment, including trenching and earthmoving machines
- Landscape/construction background is a definite plus
- High School Diploma, GED, Technical or Trade School
Compact Power Equipment Inc., a Home Depot Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Compact Power Equipment, Inc. ® is comprised of two components:
Compact Power Equipment Rental- As a partner of The Home Depot Tool Rental Center, Compact Power Equipment Rental, or CPER for short, supplements the traditional product offering of tools, trucks and trailers with high quality towable rental equipment such as mini-skids, excavators, skid steers, trenchers and chipper shredders.
Compact Power Equipment Services- A world class organization of certified local technicians providing cost reducing maintenance services for facilities, commercial equipment and light construction equipment nationwide.
Composite Department Supervisor
- Supervise and lead Composite Team
- Give clear, concise instructions to employees regarding work expectations, equipment operation, etc.
- Organize and plan work in order to finish the job within the given timeframe
- Coordinate activities of workers including assigning work duties for maximum utilization of manpower while considering priority and skill level
- Analyze and resolve work performance issues, specifically with attendance and punctuality
- Inform Human Resources of any employee related leaves, and/or concerns.
- Ensure employees are in compliance with the required meal and rest periods.
- Initiate and administer first level of employee basic disciplinary/corrective action.
- Ensure department is following standard shop practices and quality standards
- Manage materials and equipment being used by department employees and outside of the Composite Department to detect issues.
- Keep Plant Engineer informed on work progress, issues, and employee concerns.
- Read and follow instructions and diagrams in English
- Use shop math skills to record information
- Perform physical and environmental checks and document work onto manufacturing travelers
- Knowledge of fabric direction and ply orientation a plus
- Apply skill to learn semi-complex ply-buildups to ensure the plies are well-compacted
- Apply skill to learn the process and make recommendations where needed
- Must have excellent technical, supervisory, management, and communication skills.
- Strong safety work ethic – recognizes the importance of properly handing hazardous materials, chemicals, tools, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years relatable experience
- Not necessary but helpful, direct experience in composite manufacture techniques including: (1) Prepreg layup, cure cycles and storage requirements, (2) Wet-layup, (3) Infusion, (4) Bladder molding, (5) Vacuum bagging, (6) Mold prep and painting, (7) Part trimming and finishing
- Knowledge of resins, mixing, ratios, and paste mixes helpful
- Ability or some knowledge of operating a ply cutting machine.
- Must be able to work per engineering drawings as well as both written and verbal instructions and work with engineers to develop composite hardware fabrication and assembly processes/tooling.
- Experience in the automotive manufacturing industry is a big plus
- Required ability to perform moderately strenuous physical and repetitious work to include: bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting, and working overhead
License Insurance Salesman
If you want a career that offers more than a paycheck and has HUGE INCOME POTENTIAL then Family Heritage is looking for YOU! We are looking for an energetic Sales Producer looking to establish themselves in the insurance market as an Insurance Sales Producer. This position is FULL TIME. Every day you’ll make an impact on people’s lives by helping them protect what matters most. All backed by a Torchmark company that’s been keeping families protected for over 30 years.
Insurance Sales Producer
- Prospect Leads
- Generate Sales
- Service Existing Customers
- Cross Sell
- Assist in targeting new customers
- Built business referral relationships
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Process policy changes
- Assist with processing new applications
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the Agency Owner
Licensed Insurance Sales Producer
- Previous sales Experience
- Currently hold or willing to obtain Health & Accident license
- Customer focused
- Excellent phone presence
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Candidate must be self-motivated, reliable and have a positive attitude
**No Cold Calling, Flexible Sched, Work From Home, Leads**
Our agency is in immediate need of new agents to properly serve our ever-expanding lead/response base. We are seeking to hire the right candidate IMMEDIATELY.
Respond to inquiries sent out via mail, email, and phone about new life events that may appeal to potential clients
Answer requests and schedule appointments for those interested in our life and disability policies
Explain in detail each policy we provide that meets their financial needs, while keeping all personal information given private and disclosed
Maintain a professional and courtesy relationship with our partner companies such as Mutual of Omaha, Transamerica, and Gerber to assist in providing their products
Use your knowledge and negotiation skills to upsell other products offered such as Risk-free retirement planning
Must have a current life and disability insurance license ; If you do not possess one at the moment, must have the availability to obtain certification within a 2-3 week window
Successfully pass a criminal background check
High School Diploma or equivalent
Self-motivated and disciplined work with a strong work ethic
Previous sales and customer service experience highly preferred
70% starting commission rate for new agents with a potential increase every 2 months!
Same Week Advances & Renewal Commissions
Higher Commission offered for successful upsells
Extensive training and mentoring provided
Rapid growth for advancement into management opportunities
INTERESTED? Click "Apply Now" to watch our 3 minute Corporate overview to be considered!
Equis Financial agents help people across the country find the life insurance and retirement solutions they need to protect their families and their futures. We have partnered with industry leading carriers to bring our agents a portfolio of products that they can be proud to offer their clients. Our agents follow-up with families that have requested assistance via exclusive direct mail leads and work with them to create a solution that best fits their needs and budget.
Equis Financial is a new company with integrity and commitment to our agents and to the families they protect to provide both entry level and high level training in all four quadrants of life insurance. A multitude of well known household named carriers.
Equis Financial... The Agents Agency!
Master Bench Jeweler
Master Bench Jeweler
M & G Jewelers
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$20 -$40 per hour, bonus eligible
Our company has been in business for over 23 years and we are growing! As our operation expands, we have immediate openings Bench Jewelers and Apprentice Jewelers to join our team and help us manage our growth. This is a great opportunity for a qualified jeweler to position themselves for the next step in their career.
If you are an energetic, dedicated and responsible individual and are interested in becoming a key component of a dynamic team with the industry leader then you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for skilled jewelers with experience at the bench. Jewelers who know how to size rings, set stones, heads and sets, soldering, etc.
Our pay is extremely competitive. We offer great benefits like weekly bonuses on very achievable goals, paid vacation, company contributed health benefits, dental plan and a robust 401k retirement plan with generous company match which is immediately vested.
We offer full-time hours, mostly Monday through Friday, some Saturdays.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We are very interested in speaking with you.
We also offer a $1,000 referral bonus to anyone who refers a qualified jeweler. The jeweler must pass a bench test, and stay gainfully employed with our company for a minimum of 90 days.
· Use various hand and powered tools to cut, grind and polish metal.
· Utilize various liquid solutions for cleaning/plating metal and stones.
· Must be comfortable working near open flame and heated surfaces/solutions
· Must follow established manufacturing and safety procedures.
· Must be open to varying work schedules and mandatory overtime.
· Must be able to work in a culturally diverse environment.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Criminal background check
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Experience: Two Years minimum
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Employees are not allowed to introduce metal into facility.
We have been in business for over 23 years and we’re rapidly growing. We are looking for happy, positive individuals to grow with our team and share in our success.
Real Estate Agent
Take Your Real Estate Business To The Next Level! We are currently hiring Real Estate Agents all over the Inland Empire.
Carrington Real Estate Services specializes in technology and cutting edge marketing techniques to GET RESULTS and CLOSE MORE TRANSACTIONS! Our agents learn how to implement a real estate strategy to build sustainable and predictable real estate production regardless of market changes!
Our value proposition is tremendous. So, we are looking for top notch agents to build long lasting partnerships with.
Would you like a Six Figure Income and be your own boss?
Here are a few highlights of the best agent package in CA:
- No Franchise Fees, No Transactions Fees & No Desk Fees
- One on One biweekly coaching by top real estate business coaches
- Custom marketing design department available to you at no charge
- 250 free business cards
- Every agent receives a FREE website, with a 'best in the business' CRM and lead generator BOOMTOWN,
- Free home valuation tool to generate listing leads
- Company generated eleads
- Free Branded Mobile App
- Free IDX Website
- Jump Start your career in one month
- New Agent training/ Mentor Program
- State of the art technology, a full time IT help desk
Carrington Real Estate - The smart way to FUEL your career.
For more information please contact:
Mike Roha:949-517-7291 firstname.lastname@example.org
Carrington Real Estate Services is one the Carrington Family of Companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC. Each Company is uniquely positioned to provide market insight and expertise that far exceed what is available at a typical independent real estate brokerage. By leveraging our family ties we have been named as one of the TOP 100 national brokerages by Real Estate Executive magazine and ranked the 37th most productive real estate company in the US in the 2016 REALTRENDS 500 Units Report in 2016. We are a full service residential brokerage with offices in 23 states.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!