Rancho Cucamonga Job Description Sample
General Micro Systems, Inc. has been an innovator in embedded system technology since 1979 encompassing all phases of the design and manufacture of Single Board Computers and Systems. GMS products are used around the globe in diverse industries such as aerospace, defense, medical instrumentation, industrial control, robotics, telecommunications and semiconductor manufacturing.
With an unparalleled commitment to modern technology, GMS has earned the highest level of respect from our customers, the media and even the competition. GMS has been recognized by the media for our innovation and we have received more 'Product of the Year' awards than all of our competitors combined.
We are proud of our professional staff, with members that have been called "the most dedicated to its customers and vendors in the industry."
Please visit our website at www.gms4sbc.com to learn more about General Micro Systems, Inc.
We offera competitivecompensationandbenefitpackage
Mechanical design and development of electronic systems for the embedded computing market.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design involvement will range from concept to product realization using 3-D solid modeling software (Solid Works & EPDM)
- Participate in conceptual and preliminary design including form factor, mechanical, electronic integration, cabling, etc.
- Create conceptual design of electrical interfaces, mechanical and thermal elements of system
- Support mechanical and thermal design, including providing conceptual design (mechanical and thermal), interface to mechanical engineering and mechanical designers, definition of mechanical drawings, review of mechanical drawings, mechanical conformance verification, mechanical fit check
- Document system design: Support generation of mechanical design documentation, user's manuals, assembly procedures, test procedures, configuration management documentation
- Responsibilities will include mechanical design of machined metal parts, sheet metal components, and molded plastic parts
- Position requires development of specifications from customer requirements, coordination with the electronics design team, interfacing with vendors and CMs for prototyping, generation of documentation such as exploded assembly drawings, bills-of- materials, and engineering analysis, coordination with the production organization relative to design for cost and manufacturability, and project management for the mechanical aspects of the projects
- Provide direct support to production in training and advisory role
- Provide support for customer issues, including direct technical support
- Support formal reviews (internal and customer). In particular, customer PDR and CDR reviews
- Generate review documentation and presentations and attend meetings
- Support for production documentation, such as test procedures and assembly instructions
- Position also requires support for mechanical related product validation testing, including thermal, shock, vibration, regulatory compliance on MIL Standards and safety
- Other design aspects include material selection, tolerance analysis, thermal solution design, implementation of human interface elements such keypads and buttons, and development of wiring harnesses
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
- Working knowledge of FEA for structural and thermal aspects of electronic enclosure design is preferred
- Related Course work/Classes:
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Mechanic of materials (Strength of Materials)
- Energy Systems
- System Dynamics
- Machine Design
- Electrical Engineering Course
- Thermal Design Systems
- 5-6 years of experience in mechanical design related to electronics products and systems, and a proven track record on products development from concept through release to production
- Proficiency with Solid Works: Minimum of 5 year of professional experience required
- Proficiency with EPDM (Enterprise Product Data Management); Minimum of 3-4 year of professional experience required
- Must have taken or plan on taking Engineering - in- Training (State Exam) - Must show proof
- Working knowledge of the analysis and design process for addressing thermal, shock, and vibration aspects of electronics equipment is necessary
- Working knowledge of low-volume manufacturing techniques for custom sheet- metal, machined and molded components is preferred
- An Individual with a natural motivation to work hard and stay busy; to be task oriented and not look for ways to perform at less than their fullest potential. This includes placing importance on being punctual and maintaining satisfactory attendance.
- An Individual that faces difficult situations to find solutions rather than dwelling on problems, and strives to be a positive contributor to their team and the organization.
- An Individual having good character, not gossiping, not being overly dramatic and being a trustworthy coworker. An individual who understands that even the best plans will not always go perfectly and is capable of adapting to change to work through such situations and continue to treat others with respect.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be detail oriented and balance multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess the ability to successfully plan, prioritize and organize work activities and adhere to strict deadlines follow instructions, procedures, and policies; identify and solve problems
- Must be conscientious about assignments and complete work in a timely, accurate and thorough manner
- Require minimal supervision to successfully complete tasks and assignments
- Must demonstrate initiative and ownership of assignments/projects
- Must report to work at scheduled time and maintain satisfactory attendance with limited unscheduled absences
- Must exhibit a professional appearance and behavior and maintain satisfactory performance consistent with expectations of the position and GMS policies
- Requires excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing with executives, colleagues and individuals, internal or external
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, able to effectively interact with all levels of employees and management
- Must remain poised, professional and diplomatic under pressure
- Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Must possess the ability and desire to encourage and facilitate a positive and productive work environment for all employees
- Must be able to work the standard 8AM-5PM, Monday- Friday schedule and additional hours as necessary
- Limited travel required
Ability to effectively write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors, customers and employees in writing and verbally.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts and to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: sit, talk, hear, stand, walk, twist, bend, stoop, reach above shoulder level, and lift up to 30 lbs. with hands and arms, use hands to finger, handle, feel or type and utilize a telephone, copier, printer, computer, calculator, mouse, keyboard and monitor to perform daily duties. The employee regularly engages in personal interaction with company personnel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus and utilize a computer monitor under florescent lighting and/or daylight where applicable.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will occasionally be required to conduct work in the engineering lab
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk up and down one flight of stairs and approximately 1 block from building to building
Must be a US Citizen, Permanent US Resident, or currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without current or future employment sponsorship. (In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire)
General Micro Systems, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: GMS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at GMS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. GMS will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. GMS encourages applicants of all ages.
Front Office Team Member
POSITION SUMMARY: Perform a variety of reception, secretarial, insurance, and data entry duties for patients in a stress-free, comfortable environment. Answer telephones, schedule appointments, handle patient finance, maintain patient records, and coordinate patient flow. Promotes a safe, pleasant, and harmonious environment for staff, doctor, and patient.
Greet patients on the telephone and in person
Schedule and confirm patient appointments
Set up new patient charts
Check treatment cards and confirm that all appropriate information is included
Review charges with patient and collect payments
Input patient data and charges into computer
Assist in controlling inventory of front desk supplies
Must be in good physical condition and able to withstand the stress and demands of an active practice. Must be able to endure long hours of standing, walking, stooping, bending, and sitting. Manual dexterity, good eye-hand coordination, and adequate vision and hearing are needed in daily work.
Dental or business experience - Minimum 2 years
High school graduate
Exceptional human relations skills
Ability to maintain outgoing, friendly attitude with patients and staff even under pressure
Ability to work with interruptions and to manage multiple priorities
Ability to speak, understand, and write fluent English
Knowledge of correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation
Knowledge of organizational filing procedures and systems
Ability to write legibility and work with numbers
Attention to detail
Ability to meet deadlines
Ability to work unsupervised
Calculator Fax/Copier MS - Excel, Word
Multiple phone lines Verifone for VISA/MC Computer
Entry Level Sales Representative
MTE Consulting Group, Inc. is hiring for retail Customer Service Representatives! MTE Consulting Group, Inc. works directly in managing accounts for Fortune 500 clients. This career opportunity is entry level, so all candidates will be considered. This position requires face to face sales in a fast pace retail environment. Our team of sales professionals represents top clients with integrity and great energy!
In this position, we will cross-train individuals into a Management Trainee Position based on merit and performance. “Growing people are happy people,” and we are always focused on growth! Ideal candidates have leadership, communication, and basic management skills. The perfect fit is someone who is competitive, ambitious, and would adapt well in a fun and growth oriented office culture!
85 % of your time you will be:
· Managing sales and customer accounts in a retail environment
· Work with new and existing customers about service promotions
· Maintaining strong knowledge of all products, pricing, and competitive offers
15% of your time you will be:
· Hands on training
· Personal development/training of others
· One on one coaching in a fun and enjoyable environment
Hourly training is paid by MTE Consulting Group, Inc.
Retail Customer Service Representative
· Minimum high school diploma or GED; bachelor’s degree preferred
· Upon hire; must pass an employment background check and drug screen
We offer Retail Customer Service Representatives:
A full compensation package that includes an hourly pay, plus commissions, bonuses, cell phone reimbursement, and paid daily office training.
Other perks include:
· Entry level career opportunities
· Promotions based on meritocracy and unlimited space
· A productive, high energy atmosphere
· Travel and network opportunities
If you think you have what it takes submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Sales Associate- Entry Level- Full Time
Do you enjoy working with people?! Love a competitive work environment? If so Division One Marketing has the perfect opportunity for you! Immediate full time openings are currently available in sales and consulting! We will train!
Division One Marketing is hiring entry level individuals with retail or customer service experience with an interest in sales & marketing for the Sales Account Manager position. This is an entry level sales position that involves learning entry level sales processes as well as sales techniques followed by all the remaining topics necessary to train and develop you into an Account Manager with an opportunity to advance into a management position. This job involves one on one sales interaction with customers.
· Meeting all sales objectives
· In person presentations to customers
· Customer retention and upgrades
· New customer acquisitions
· Maintaining a positive and fun work environment
· Developing a leadership role in sales, coaching, and team development
· Advancement opportunities- We're growing!
· Full Training- one on one coaching from the best!
· Traveling and networking opportunities
· Awesome team building activities and outings!
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Passion for excellent customer service
· An assertive & positive attitude
· Ability to learn & execute marketing and sales programs
· Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
· An eagerness to work with people and help others
Due to our growing demands, we are willing to train highly motivated people for management and sales opportunities; you must be willing to work hard in an entry level position. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or professionals with customer service, marketing, or sales experience!
Division One Marketing, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Kaiser Permanente - Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse ICU RN
The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
- One year recent (within the last 3 years) experience required in the Intensive Care Unit Department.
Certifications: Current BLS and ACLS certification required.
Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California. Demonstrated knowledge of the RN scope of practice and demonstrated commitment to service orientation (members, staff, providers) with effective written and oral communication skills (in English)
36HRS DAYS OR MORE IF YOU WANT!!!
Retired Nurses are also Welcome to Apply, Come get your Foot in the Door!!!
Care for members and patients is focused on their total health and guided by their personal physicians, specialists and team of caregivers. Our world-class medical teams are supported by industry-leading technology advances and tools for health promotion, disease prevention, care delivery and chronic disease management.
Restaurant Manager - Fun, Growing Full Service Concept
Restaurant Manager Wanted for Fun, Growing Full Service Concept
$51,600 after training + Bonus + Great Benefits
Great growth opportunity with this unique, fun, popular full-service concept!
Financially strong, stable, company – growing fast with new locations opening – currently in 12 states and Canada!
· GREAT Work Ethic – You’re a Servant Leader
· Good employment tenure
· Strong leadership skills – you love training and coaching your staff
· Experience with coaching & training
· Excellent organizational skills
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a Manager in a full service or quick-casual dining
· Bi-lingual a plus
· BA Degree preferred
EOE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
License Insurance Salesman
If you want a career that offers more than a paycheck and has HUGE INCOME POTENTIAL then Family Heritage is looking for YOU! We are looking for an energetic Sales Producer looking to establish themselves in the insurance market as an Insurance Sales Producer. This position is FULL TIME. Every day you’ll make an impact on people’s lives by helping them protect what matters most. All backed by a Torchmark company that’s been keeping families protected for over 30 years.
Insurance Sales Producer
- Prospect Leads
- Generate Sales
- Service Existing Customers
- Cross Sell
- Assist in targeting new customers
- Built business referral relationships
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Process policy changes
- Assist with processing new applications
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the Agency Owner
Licensed Insurance Sales Producer
- Previous sales Experience
- Currently hold or willing to obtain Health & Accident license
- Customer focused
- Excellent phone presence
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Candidate must be self-motivated, reliable and have a positive attitude
Manufacturing Product Design Engineer
US Specialty Vehicles, LLC (USSV) is looking for a Manufacturing Product Design Engineer for our Rancho Cucamonga facility who will be:
- Responsible for assisting in the design and development of automotive body interior & exterior.
- Knowledge of engineering principles for part design, manufacturing processes (molding, stamping, welding) and assembly processes
- Responsible to use CATIA V5 SOLIDWORKS and other Engineering tools to create and modify 3D data and 2D drawings. Experience using other Computer Aided Design tools ideal, but not required
- Support and interface with manufacturing team for fiberglass vehicle development and production
- Assist in the planning and design progress of suppliers for part development
- Support vehicle and component development design milestones
- Create project improvement proposals based on management direction for Body, closure and structure to improve quality, cost/mass or performance
- Perform additional projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with Mechanical background
- Proficient in using CATIA V5 or SOLIDWORKS
- CAD/Design/Engineering: 4-5 years
- Automotive composite manufacturing experience highly desirable
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record
You may apply for a position with US Specialty Vehicles using one of the following methods:
1.) You may apply online at: https://usspecialtyvehicles.catsone.com/careers/
2.) You may submit your resume to the HR Department via email to email@example.com
3.) You may reach out to the HR Department by phone at (909) 484-1010
Insurance Sale Agent With Less Than 5 Years Experience
Insurance Agents With Less Than 5 Years Experience….?
Large Insurance Marketing Organization seeking licensed, or looking to become licensed, agents with less than 5 years experience.
WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF LEADS EVERYWEEK FROM REAL PEOPLE WANTING LIFE INSURANCE…..direct mail and telemarketing….too many to respond to….WE NEED HELP.
We have EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS with 15 of the Top A-Rated Million and BILLION dollar Insurance companies….we can get ANYONE insurance no matter the health or price….BEST PRODUCTS IN AMERICA!
Part-Time and Full-Time availability.
Can you follow a system?
Are you coachable?
Are you tired of not getting paid what you are worth?
PART TIME- 35-75K
FULL TIME- 100K+ FIRST YEAR
AVERAGE SALE: $519 PER APPOINTMENT
IF THIS IS YOU REPLY TO THIS AD. INCLUDE PHONE NUMBER & RESUME FOR INTERVIEW
Our goal at Mortgage Protection Center is to provide you with the best life insurance coverage you can get at the best rate possible. We believe that our variety of products and carriers allow us to offer you the best options for protecting your family’s future.
Our range of insurance options include mortgage protection insurance, mortgage disability insurance, final expense insurance, tax-free retirement, spouse insurance, single premium whole life and term life insurance. We believe that different people have different insurance coverage needs, so we offer a life insurance plan for everyone.
Consider your family’s future – what would happen to them if you suffered a debilitating illness or injury, or suddenly passed away? Would they lose their home because they couldn’t pay the mortgage? Would they have money for basic necessities and monthly bills? Would your spouse’s salary be enough to pay all regular and additional expenses? Would your family be able to afford your funeral? Your family is your main priority, and we want to help you protect them from financial devastation in the event of your disability or death.
Take the first step to protecting your family’s future by learning more about our different kinds of life insurance and getting your free quote today. Fill out the form or call today to talk to an experienced insurance representative about what option is best for you.
Digital Marketing - SEO Specialist
Since 1999, Plastic Surgery Studios has been a leader in online digital marketing almost exclusively for plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, cosmetic dentists, and other medical professionals worldwide. We manage the internet presence of several hundred customers, from their website design to unique content marketing, pay-per-click ads, and social media marketing. As an SEO Specialist at Plastic Surgery Studios, you will work with our Digital Marketing Manager to develop and continually refine the SEO strategies across all digital channels for our clients to increase their website traffic and conversion rates. The following are some of the core responsibilities you will have as our full-time SEO Specialist.
Provide a positive marketing experience for our clients
Identify objectives and key goals for marketing clients’ practices
Assist the Digital Marketing Manager in the development, execution, and management of SEO strategies
Work with the marketing team to strategize and optimize clients' digital marketing programs, which may include: SEO, social media marketing, conversion strategy, PPC, Google AdWords, local optimization, content marketing, email marketing, retargeting, Google Analytics reporting, Google Webmaster Tools reporting
Establish website optimization programs such as A/B testing, content targeting, and product recommendations
Set up, analyze, measure, and track progress of marketing programs with Google Analytics and key metrics to provide actionable insights and communicate results to clients
Drive campaign success by being proactive and identifying key opportunities to grow and scale
Identify and suggest ways to improve marketing strategies
Maintain quality control to ensure SEO marketing strategies are up to company standards
Educate and train sales team on the effective use of SEO marketing materials
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field, or 5 years of SEO experience in lieu of a degree
2+ years of digital marketing experience
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment
Approachable and flexible attitude while handling multiple projects at the same time
Ability to remain energetic and positive
Self-motivated problem solver and team player
Sales and results oriented
Desire to have fun and engage in company activities
Preferred experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Docs, WordPress, HTML, Pipedrive, and Gravity Forms
Certificates of training related to SEO and online digital marketing preferred
Why it’s Great to Work at Plastic Surgery Studios
Plastic Surgery Studios exhibits a lively and exciting company culture that celebrates holidays, birthdays, and national days with fun activities. Snacks and beverages are provided in our newly renovated café (break room). We offer flexible hours, and we appreciate and reward hard work. We value continuing education and strive to keep our employees up to date on the latest developments in the industry. We are looking for a talented and dynamic individual to join our team!
Competitive pay with full benefits (medical, dental, 401K)
Ability to work in one of the most exciting technological fields
Casual work environment
Opportunity to learn and continue to grow in this field
Ability to work with amazing and collaborative co-workers
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!