Rancho Santa Fe Job Description Sample
Competition Horseman/Horse Trainer
Competition Horseman/Horse Trainer. Employer Fairbanks Valley Farms, LLC. Rancho Santa, Fe, CA. Conduct training programs for show jumping horses that meet the national USEF champion level and international FEI level for competition. Train competition horses using knowledge of breed characteristics, training methods, performance standards, and the peculiarities of each horse. Evaluate horses to determine their temperaments, abilities, or attitudes along the parameters of the training program. Cue or signal animals during training performance. Observe/ detect illness or unhealthy conditions requiring medical care. Travel with horses to and from competitions.
40 hours per week, Tuesday-Saturday 8 AM-5PM. Salary of $51,584 per year. No minimum education. 24 months experience required. No job training available.
We are looking for the right person to join our team and grow with us. We want someone with talent, dedication, attention to details, and has the ability to work as a team. The perfect candidate should have experience in working in single family residential and is not afraid to learn.
The position requires the following:
- Bachelors degree in Architecture
- 5-7 years experience in design and preparation of construction documents in Autocad & Revit
- Knowledge of local code requirements (City of San Diego, County of San Diego and smaller incorporated cities).
- A general knowledge of MEP, Structural, Civil, and landscape disciplines in order to coordinate the whole project.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Supporting the principle architect
- Being technically savvy and responsible for the preparation of construction documents through all phases from conceptual design though construction administration.
- Ability to visit the site and answer technical questions
- Ability to manage various disciplines on a construction site
- Execute other tasks as required by the team which may include client interface, research, design, presentation, finish selection and other tasks.
- Tracking schedule, contract and deliverables as required by the team.
- Problem solving effectively with minimal supervision.
- At all times, delivering product and services with a great attitude and the highest professional standards.
Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Broker OR Loan Officer - BE A "Hybrid", DO Real Estate & Lending!!!
We are seeking MLO'SAND"HYBRID" AGENTS (MLO/REALTOR), who would like the ability to diversify their business!
Why keep hurting yourself on the conventional wisdom of partnering with other Realtors when you could execute both the lending and real estate roles yourself if you choose to do so!
Here at ACC- Lionsgate Real Estate Group we have thrived for almost 25 years as a regional mortgage bank that is rooted in relational real estate purchase business. Our core belief is that mortgage and real estate, are better together. When they are executed under one roof, it is more convenient for the consumer, allows for more options, and creates better economic flexibility. We have launched Lionsgate Real Estate as our internal real estate division to deliver more value to consumers and to the agent community. Putting real estate and retail mortgage banking together is a intuitive approach which creates professional synergies and economic benefits that traditional brokering models cannot replicate.
We are all about creating opportunity, building relationships, support and really loving what we do!
How you benefit when working with us:
· Owned and operated DBO Mortgage Bank/Brokerage with Internal Real Estate Division
· Extensive Lending Products
· Competitive Compensation Plan
· Profit Sharing Opportunity
· Referral Partnership Opportunities
· In-House Marketing Dept.
· Exclusive In-House Generated Real Estate
· Cutting Edge Technology & Tools
· Full Support Operations
· And More...
HYBRID: CA BRE, NMLS or DBO
MLO: BRE/NMLS OR DBO
ACC-Lionsgate, Where Lending and Real Estate Are Better Together
Contact Us Today
Putting real estate and retail mortgage banking together creates professional synergies and economic benefits that traditional brokering models cannot replicate.
Our goal is to provide superior customer service & quality products so the client has a positive experience.
Rehab And Maintenance Technician
Pacifica Real Estate is looking to add a new professional to our team. We are pleased to announce the position of a Full-time Rehab and Maintenance Technician for our properties throughout the San Diego, and North County areas.
If you are ready for the next step in show casing your constructions skills we want to talk to you. You will be responsible for completing general construction projects, testing the full range of your skills. You will be part of a small team that specializes in the rehab of both residential and commercial spaces. We are seeking a “Jack of all trades” who has a solid background in various construction trades.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Rehab and Maintenance Technician is responsible for the effective completion of various aspects of general remodel and maintenance work: Drywall repair, painting, minor plumbing and basic electrical work, cabinet installation, and general carpentry, and framing. You will restore and maintain vacant and occupied units to a ready status for new and current tenants. You will comply with OSHA and company policies. This position performs maintenance and remodel work.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Hands on experience with general maintenance and remodel work; specific experience in plumbing, electrical, light carpentry and framing, painting, drywall repair, cabinet installation. Having your own general tools is a must, however some tools can be provided.
- High attention to detail, and quality craftsmanship
- Must be able to take initiative and possess problem solving skills
- Computer skills is a plus
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in residential and or commercial remodel work
- OSHA Certifications in related field helpful
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Base salary
- Vacation, Holidays, Floating Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
To apply, please send in your resume. Thank you!
HR Manager/Office Manager
We are seeking an HR Manager/Office Manager to become a part of our Rancho Tissue Technologies team! You will be responsible for managing HR activities and our office management.
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Develop workforce strategies, to recruit and develop qualified candidates
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition and dedication
- Advocate for employee retention and development
- Oversee data entry and maintenance of employee records
- Participate in the investigation and guidance for disciplinary action
- AR and AP
- Payroll using Paychex biometrics
- Order entry and tracking
- Daily communication with customers via email and phones
- Banking deposits
- Preparing documents for company CPA
- Arranging shipping for domestic and international shipments via fed ex and freight forwarders
- Answering phones and directing calls
- Ordering supplies
- Creating Packing lists and invoices
- Previous experience in Human Resources or other related fields
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Fundamental knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong leadership qualities
- 3-5 years of office management to include experience in all areas mentioned above
- Experience using Quick books accounting, Excel and word
- Must be computer and Internet savvy.
- Shipping experience helpful
- Proven job stability
•Bachelor Degree required
Job Description *
The Office Administrator position is a temporary assignment consisting of 30-40 hours per week for the duration of this assignment and is responsible for several duties pertaining to the daily operational functions at the Club and providing assistance to the senior staff at the Club. Responsibilities to include: Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable and HR Clerical duties.
- Perform all duties pertaining to the daily revenue reconciliation and cash deposit activity including reconciling POS systems to Oracle, posting payments, cash receipts,and credit card charges and payments.
- Process bi-weekly payroll from entry to closing.
- Responsible for monitoring commission and bonus payouts
- Responsible for vendor reconciliations, bad debt calls and collections.
- Perform System access maintenance and monitoring.
- Print and distribute weekly/periodic financial packets and/or Club reports to General Manger and Dept. Heads.
- Review Membership applications for completeness and assurance with program/legal requirements.
- Miscellaneous office manager responsibilities (Supply orders, system maintenance, etc).
- Assist Dept. Heads with Payroll/Benefit processing and questions.
High School Degree or equivalent, required.
2+ years previous accounting experience, required.
Previous Club/Hospitality experience, preferred.
Line Haul Cdl-A Truck Driver In San Diego, CA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BEST
Our Line Haulers get some of the best pay, home time and benefits in the industry.
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.
Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned & founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
- Dental Coverage Available
- 401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
- Company-paid Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Scholarships
- Wellness Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Safety Awards
- Driver Uniform Program
WE'VE GOT THE MILES AND THE RUNS TO KEEP YOU GOING.
As a Line Haul Driver, you'll see a lot of opportunities transporting shipments from terminal to terminal. Our line haulers average 2,500 miles each week. If you're a pro at operating a variety of tractor-trailer combinations, we've got a place for you on our team. Additionally, we make sure you get home each week and some routes even allow you to be home every night. But we'll leave that up to you!
Digital Marketing Analyst
NeuroGym is searching for a Marketing Analyst who can audit, query, analyze and report actionable insights for on line marketing initiatives.
First, you will be passionate about online marketing, and have analytical experience reviewing traffic, opt in rates, and product sales, through multiple channels. You are innovative and resourceful, making the most impact with the least amount of resources. Although you are creative, you love to crunch numbers—data ultimately drives your decision-making process. You are an excellent collaborator, able to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the success of your initiatives.
You have a strong ability to manage your time and priorities because you will be working simultaneously on multiple campaigns that contribute to sales growth. Your daily contributions will include:
· Compiling campaign benchmark and tracking reports to assess campaign performance against KPIs
· Developing marketing roadmaps for multiple channel online traffic growth (areas include new content, SEM, Social, Email, cross-promotions and other marketing channels)
· Collaboration across departments to execute A/B tests, scale positive tests and optimize ongoing initiatives
· Identifying opportunities to improve on-site conversion rates of traffic
· Regularly monitoring and reporting on campaign performance
· Querying and analyzing large amounts of data
Your Knowledge/Skills/Abilities/Experience will include:
· 2+ years of hands-on experience in Digital Marketing to include social, display, and email
· Experience with SEM
· Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with ability to make actionable insights from data
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to simultaneously handle multiple campaigns across a range of verticals while meeting aggressive deadlines
· Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills
· Passion for technology, digital marketing and emerging media
· Passion for digging into problems and developing simple solutions
· Comfortable working in an unstructured, start-up environment
· Expertise in Google Analytics required
· Proficiency in SQL a plus
· Experience with MS Office Suite, strength in Excel required
· Ability to work independently as well as to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
· B2C experience a plus
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, CS, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Math, or Related Field
* Local applicants only
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
NeuroGym is a profitable, rapidly growing early stage company in the personal development and internet media industry. As an experienced administrator, the Executive Assistant will be a key part of the NeuroGym corporate administration team. The successful candidate will work with this team to make sure employees have what they need in their physical work environment to do their jobs. This position provides high-level assistance in a small office environment with various tactical and strategic tasks, including general office administration, HR and management support activities. The goal of the position is to help managers and other key employees protect their time to allow them to focus on what matters most to foster the growth of the business. Responsibilities include dedicated support to the company President and secondarily to other key executives, and require extensive past experience in the work place.
· Coordinate and schedule conference calls, onsite meetings, etc.
· Screen and answer inbound phone calls
· Monitor email and voicemail as assigned
· Maintain office supply inventories and ensure office is in an optimal condition for business operations.
· Perform some HR administration
· Participate in some finance and accounting processes
· Guide and maintain various resource schedules
· May oversee other administrative personnel as company grows
· Create and update presentations, proposals, contracts, project check lists, etc.
· Prepare travel arrangements
· Assist in the preparation corporate events, meetings and marketing events
· Participate in some management meetings
· Act as member of the corporate administration team, to support
· Administer the company’s corporate ledger and related documents
· Other related duties as assigned or self-identified
· A strong match with NeuroGym company values and culture
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Highly organized
· Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
· Ability to identify process inefficiencies and make changes/suggestions
· Basic math and problem solving capabilities
· Basic accounting skills (i.e. process and/or review some invoices)
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Accomplished in the ability to communicate effectively with senior executives internally and at client/partner companies.
· Experienced with Microsoft Office suite of products, and very strong computer skills
· Self-starter, with a high ability to proactively recognize, anticipate and to respond to needs
· A proven ability to be discrete and confidential with sensitive company and personnel information
· The ability to fit well into a culture defined by hard work, family, respect AND lots of fun … in a light and confident office environment. Someone who clearly enjoys working with people.
· Someone who appreciates being the administrative “glue” that happily takes ownership in keeping the office functioning well as the company grows quickly.
· Undergraduate degree strongly preferred. Master’s Degree and paralegal experience ideal.
· Minimum five years working within office and business environments
Customer Service Representative
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
You’ve got big ideas – and the skills, energy and dedication to actually bring them to life. You know the “next big thing” when you see it, and you always want to be part of the action. We’re exactly the same.
So, why not take all of that talent, insight and appreciation for innovation, and put it to work where it can make a world of difference. At our company, the world leader in relationship management, were doing just that – every day. We help clients maximize the power of their contact with their customers!
Handle questions via phone addressing billing, upgrades or troubleshooting issues for telecommunications, cable and technology clients.
Reporting/escalating issues through the appropriate channels.
Effectively communicate (verbally & written) information with his/her team members & customers alike.
Strive to meet highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving customer's issue in professional & timely manner.
Up-selling and Cross-selling is for Wireless, TV, Internet, and home phone based products
Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy; meeting Customer requirements on a first call resolution
Once Customer issue is resolved Transition to sell products to improve customer retention and value
Additional responsibility as business needs dictate.
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Strong written, verbal and organization skills
Superior time management and prioritization skills
Deductive Reasoning Skills
Up-selling experience preferred
Excellent listening skills
Work with the best, representing the best – all while having fun, earning great rewards, and building a future you always imagined.
Our knowledgeable team is well-versed in the extensive benefits that fiber optics offers Internet users in comparison to traditional connectivity solutions. By connecting local markets with innovative technology solutions we are working toward a faster and more advanced future.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!