Rancho Santa Margarita Job Description Sample
Pavilions Cake Decorator
Job Title: Cake Decorator (VON)
POSITION TITLE: Cake Decorator DEPARTMENT: Retail
LOCATION: Varies REPORTS TO: Store Manager
Albertsons Safeway is working to become the favorite food and drug retailer in every market it serves. The organization includes 2,230 stores, 27 distribution facilities and 19 manufacturing plants with over 250,000 employees across 34 states and the District of Columbia. The company is privately owned with supermarkets across the country that includes: Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Carrs, ACME, Jewel-Osco, Lucky, Shaw’s, Star Market, Super Saver, United Supermarkets, Market Street and Amigos.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CAKE DECORATOR
As a Cake Decorator, no one day is ever the same. This position allows you the opportunity to use your artistic and creative design skills to put the “icing on the cake” on our beautifully decorated cakes for our customers. To be successful in this position, we are looking for someone who is passionate about decorating and has the ability to mix just the right colors to create the perfect icing and flowers for our cakes. If this position is made for you, we invite you to apply today!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Provide high-quality customer service in accordance with our Company’s customer service standards and policies and procedures.
• Decorate cakes and pastries.
• Mix icing, whipping cream, and butter cream for decoration.
• Fill display cases and table displays.
• Take orders from customers via telephone or face-to-face for special orders.
• Read orders, tags, displays, and recipes.
• Organize and clean cake decorating area and freezer or cooler.
• Read various sales and production reports.
• Adhere to uniform and grooming policy as defined within company policy.
The following describes the general qualifications and physical, sensory and mental abilities normally associated with performing the essential job functions of this position:
• Demonstrated prior customer service skills or related experience
• Must have previous cake decorating experience
• Creative and artistic skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to understand and follow instructions, and ability to read, retain and comprehend guidelines, policies and procedures applicable to the position
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently as well as within a large team
• Self-motivated and driven to increase knowledge of Albertsons Safeway products and share that knowledge with our customers
• Ability to provide regular and predictable attendance. (Employees may be scheduled to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays, and schedules may vary on a weekly basis)
• Ability to comply with workplace conduct standards
The following attempts to communicate the traditional physical demands associated with this position:
Seldom: 1-2 hours, Occasional: 3-4 hours, Frequent: 5-6 hours, Continuous: 7+ hours (Based on an 8 hour work day.)
• Squat/Kneel: Occasional
• Bend/Stoop: Continuous
• Lift/Carry: Continuous 1-10 lbs., Occasional, 11-45 lbs./carry, Frequent 1-10 lbs., Occasional, 11-35 lbs.
• Push/Pull: Frequent 1-10 lbs., Seldom, 11-20 lbs.
• Twist/Turn: Seldom
• Grip/Grasp: Continuous
• Reach: Continuous
• Stand/Walk: Continuous
Job duties and responsibilities may vary by location and employees may be assigned duties and responsibilities in addition to
those listed above.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to compliance with its obligations under all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination. In keeping with this commitment, it attempts to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees in accordance with the requirements of the disability discrimination laws. It also invites individuals with disabilities to participate in a good faith, interactive process to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made without imposing an undue hardship.
ALBERTSONS SAFEWAY AND WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US
Albertsons Safeway has always been a people-oriented business, and thoughtful people practices remain a core element of our company’s philosophy. As friendly, enthusiastic individuals who enjoy offering customers an exceptional shopping experience, we provide world-class customer service each and every day.
We provide a variety of benefits including:
• Great pay
• Flexible schedule
• Opportunities for career development
• Health and welfare benefits for eligible employees
• Leisure time activity discounts
Please submit your application at www.vons.com/careers and confirm that your application is saved as ‘Final.’
You will be required to create a profile on the Vons career site
Pavilions has always been a people-oriented business, and thoughtful people practices remain a core element of our company's philosophy. As friendly, enthusiastic individuals who enjoy offering customers an exceptional shopping experience, we provide world-class customer service each and every day.
We provide a variety of benefits including:
Opportunities for career development
Health and welfare benefits for eligible employees
Leisure time activity discounts
Manager / Assistant Manager
Oversee the operations of a Grabbagreen unit, ensuring quality standards, service standards, financial performance and people development are achieved, observing at all times the highest legal, moral and ethical standards.
· Training, coaching, and professional development of all unit personnel.
· Establish and supervise operating procedures conforming to Grabbagreen standards.
· Regularly inspect unit for cleanliness, adherence to procedures, product quality, service delivery, and guest and employee safety.
· Review monthly financial statements, responding quickly to areas that are unfavorable
· Communicate frequently with unit team, providing guidance, feedback and motivation.
· Continually search for opportunities to increase unit sales.
· Manage crew staffing levels, making adjustments as business fluctuates.
· Manage controllable expenses to ensure profitability of unit.
· Order food and supplies in sufficient quantities to provide high food quality and efficient unit operations.
· Interview, hire and ensure quality training of hourly personnel.
· Conduct counseling sessions, issue disciplinary warnings and where necessary terminate the employment of unsatisfactory performers.
· Devise and implement strategies to keep crew turnover to a minimum.
· Identify strong performers that have the potential to move into management or the next level of management and prepare them for such promotions.
· Become familiar enough with unit equipment to be able to perform minor repairs and advanced adjustments as needed to save on service and repair costs.
· Review and approve payroll before submitting for processing.
· Hold periodic informational or safety meetings with unit personnel to establish strong knowledge base among staff and build strong sense of teamwork.
· Ensure completion of reports and other administrative paperwork in a timely and accurate fashion.
· Ensure that all cash handling procedures including bank deposits are in place and adhered to.
Education and Skills Required
· Two-year college degree preferred.
· At least 1 year of food service retail or hospitality management experience.
· Proficient in the following dimensions of management methods. HR Planning, Communication, Mentoring & Development, Quality of Operations and Leadership.
· Extensive interaction with the public and all levels of employees both within and outside of the organization.
· Must be able to supervise 5-8 employees each shift.
· Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
· Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs. continuously.
· Must have good manual dexterity.
· Must be able to communicate clearly and persuasively in English and be able to read and comprehend materials printed in English.
Additional Job Requirements
· Must possess and maintain a valid Drivers’ license, necessary to make daily cash deposits, procure needed restaurant supplies and in case of emergencies, assist staff in obtaining minor medical attention.
· Must successfully complete a background check (Criminal and Motor Vehicle) prior to employment or promotion and must give notice of any changes to criminal or motor vehicle record, while employed as a condition of continued employment
The new franchise bring to the market a new concept that combines fast food with healthy food for the community, and prides itself on treating each and every customer special.
Sales Representative - Insurance Sales
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer! This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You'll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer's understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor. With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
Be a team player to help grow the agency
Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
Be organized and efficient
Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
Ensure a positive customer experience Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
Confident self-starter who works well independently
Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
Sales experience is a plus
Driven to fulfill customers' needs
Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
Bilingual candidates welcome
Cdl-A Truck Driver
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas.
Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses!
Great Home Time!
The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
- Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
- 100% e-logs
- Scheduled home time
- PTO after 90 days
- Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Park Terrace is a full-service senior living community located in Rancho Santa Margarita offering a unique environment for residents to share their passions while enjoying a quality lifestyle. If you are someone who has a passion for seniors and customer service, we are looking for you! We are looking for genuine, motivated, caring people to join our team.
We are currently hiring for a Full Time DISHWASHER - Able to work weekends -
Days and times can vary - need to be flexible
Job Summary: Ensure the cleanliness and sanitation of all china, glassware, silverware, pots, pans, and equipment used by the kitchen staff. Performs other duties or tasks as assigned or required.
Experience/Training/Education: High school graduate preferred. Experience helpful.
License Number - 306001157
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons. We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You'll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country's largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals. When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you: Have a voice Are empowered Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next Receive competitive housing assistance Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others.
For us, it's all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives. You've already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Nationwide Travel / Locum Tenen OT Jobs Occupational Therapist
Of all the Healthcare Professional specialties we offer, Occupational Therapist are one of the specialties that have the most difference between staffing agencies in job / travel assignment locations and pay rates Use our short "More Information" request form to get the information needed to choose your next great therapist opportunity.
*Must have 2 yrs of Relevant Experience & Current Certification It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.Find out who is compensating you the best, more $$Find that assignment that everyone doesn t have
Are you looking for a new employment opportunity? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been?
Hospitals, Clinics, SNFs, LTACs & Home Healthcare nationwide are looking for qualified Occupational Therapist for their short & long term assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, OTs like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day! The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)Excellent compensation and benefitsASAP starts availableTired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application? One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencieswith one free, quick & short "More Information Request" Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form Occupational Therapist Certification / Licensure in the state of practice.Minimum of two years recent experience as a Occupational Therapist working in the USA.BLSNo sponsorships available
No felonies.No flagged or under investigation certification / licenses.
Lead Electrician (Orange County)
Immediate Opening for Lead Electrician (Orange County)
Electrical Contracting Company is seeking Residential Lead Electrician- Immediate need- Immediate consideration.
· MUST have good running work truck and tools
· MUST have a Smart Phone
· Must have a great attitude and excellent people skills
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to, the following:
· Provide electrical service work for residential and commercial customers in the Orange County area.
· Troubleshooting electrical problem
· Pull and run wires
· Install / replace electrical panels (main and sub)
· Wire-up plugs, switches and lights
· Bend conduit (1/2"-1")
· Diagnosing and resolving difficult electrical problems
· Work with minimal supervision
· Lead a team and ensure work conforms to ANSI and NEC standards
· Plan layouts and follow blueprints while in compliance with building and safety codes
· Maintain daily work schedule
· Maintain records of work orders including time and material
· Must speak fluent English
Considered Applicants will have:
State Journeyman's card (residential preferred)
Proper and honest work ethic
Strong Electrical troubleshooting skills
Long term career objectives
Orange County residency a plus.
A desire to Earn $35-$65 an hour
The Tradesman Electric is the number one rated Electrical Contracting firm in Rancho Santa Margarita. We perform service, custom lighting, A/V, Data, panel upgrades, and other high end install services. We have a surplus of work, and are looking for quality electrical artisans. This is a position performing tasks mostly in the residential environment.
High earning potential for those who are motivated and can execute.
Job Type: Full-time
Journeyman Electrician: 5 years
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
The Freedom to Run Your Business, The Support to Keep It Moving. It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH. When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings - up to $.91 CPM for Solo Drivers and $.96CPM for Team Drivers. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual bonus pay and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too. Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead) * Drivers get home every 8 - 14 days
No forced dispatch & Additional stop pay
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING * Annual Safety & longevity bonus pay * PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, inspections & emissions testing
Pets & rides welcome * PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
Qualcomm communications to keep you in the know
Transflo scanning - scan your driver documents anytime, anywhere! Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program Interested in being your own boss? Choose your truck and get going with no money down, guaranteed low-interest rates and payments. There's no credit check and we'll give you all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!