Rancocas Job Description Sample
Lyft Driver - Get Paid The Same Day With Express Pay
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Set Your Own Schedule - Deliver Groceries With Shipt (Rancocas,Nj)
18 y/o minimum
Reliable vehicle, 15 years old or newer
iPhone (iOS 8 or newer) or Android (4.4.2 or newer)
Valid U.S. driver's license and auto insurance
Thorough background check required
Insulated cooler bag
Knowledge of produce selection
Ability to lift 25+ pounds
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
for our Dedicated Lanes!
If you're looking for a set route, then look no further—a Dedicated Lane is right for you! As a Dedicated truck driver, you'll haul loads for a local company and be instrumental in fostering that relationship for C.R England. Dedicated Lanes offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you—Apply Now.
At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!
You Choose Your Lane*
Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
You Choose Your Position*
You Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles — Apply Now.
On the road, the best teacher is experience. At Centerline, we appreciate the years drivers have dedicated to their trade. We are hiring experienced drivers who can represent us and our clients with professionalism, while maintaining the highest regard for safety. Drivers will be working with a variety of rigs and freight. Centerline will work to match you to your preference.
Full-time and part-time work
Endorsements are a plus
May be responsible for loading the truck either by hand or by using some sort of mechanical loader
Will need to be able to maneuver truck to and from locations as well as in and out of dumping locations
- May include securing truck contents We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Experience
Minimum one year (no less than 12 months) of recent CDL experience
- Twenty-two years of age or older
Valid CDL Class License and Medical Card
Willing to load and unload
Ability to pass drug screen
No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than seven years old Experienced Drivers' additional information in Willingboro, New Jersey: Willingboro has several great local trucking opportunities throughout the township. Centerline is currently looking to hire Class A Drivers with all skills sets. These positions offer flexible schedules, as well as competitive hourly pay rates in a wide range market.
Clinical Services Associate - Penn Care Willingboro NJ
Clinical Services Associate
- Penn Care Willingboro NJ
Job ID :68354
Job Category: Clinical Support
Specialty Area: Clinical Support
Primary Shift: Day
Work Schedule: Variable to Department Needs
Penn Medicine Entity: Clinical Care Associates
Location: Willingboro, NJ
Address: 200 Campbell Drive
Education Required: High School Diploma/GED
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Position Description : Clinical Services Associate
- Penn Care Willingboro NJ The Clinical Services Associates (CSA) assists the practice manager and physicians in maintaining a patient/customer focus, supports the delivery of high quality care, shares a passion for patient and customer centered care, and assists in meeting or exceeding patient satisfaction and financial/operational targets. The CSA supports the practice by performing clinical and administrative duties as a Medical Assistant and as a Patient Services Associate. The practice will determine, based on operational need, how much time will be spent in each capacity (MA and PSA).
Minimum Requirements : Degree Requirements and Minimum Experience Required: High school degree or GED required. 2 or 4 year college degree preferred.
Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program required. 2-3 years of medical office experience, or 4 years of customer service experience, required. Advanced degree (Associates, Bachelors, Masters) may be considered in lieu of experience. Thorough knowledge of third party insurance coverage guidelines preferred.
Must successfully complete/pass EPIC schedgistration training/tests. Minimum Certifications, Registry and/or Licenses Required: MA Certification required (but may be required within 90 days of hire in certain geographic or complex specialty areas). CPR Certification required.
Skill Requirements: Computer knowledge and skills required. Ability to speak English for a business setting.
Customer-focused communication skills (verbal/written) required. Organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail required. Critical thinking and multi-tasking skills required. EMR skills preferred.
Additional Information : Please upload Medical Assistant and CPR Certification Cards with Application. Travel may be required We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees.
Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission.
Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives. Penn Medicine http://www.pennmedicine.org/careers/ Live Your Life's Work EOE/AA, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran #LI-CW1 MWW We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Assistant Manager(04525) - 75 Sunset Rd
The Assistant Manager assists the manager in all functions of the Domino's Pizza store, including pizza making, customer service, cleaning, routing etc.
Personal Trainer - Willingboro
Fitness for Everybody...Everybody Blinks. We believe that exercise isn't just about looking good; it's also about how it makes you feel -- both in and out of the gym. We know that if we create an environment where you feel good, you will come more often and get the results you desire. Blink Fitness launched in early 2011 and has ~70 company-owned locations open or in development across the US. Blink has aggressive expansion plans in the coming years with both corporate and franchise locations. Blink is an exciting and dynamic business that is still in the start-up mode. We are a passionate team with a great entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to roll up our sleeves to get the work done. What makes PT at Blink different? Blink is currently based in the New York tri-state area with plans to grow nationally in 2018 and as a result, we have a rapidly expanding member base. With over 10,000 new members a month, there are plenty of new clients to engage in training. We offer the lowest price point per session with the largest payout for new trainers in the industry. You also have the opportunity to get paid for floor hours, where you can maximize prospecting. What are you waiting for? It’s time to get blinking. JOB OVERVIEW: Blink Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training, education, marketing, media and sales.
Build client base through conducting orientations and PT sessions and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques
Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals
Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up
Provide hospitality to all members
Set the positive energy and tone of the Club
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required
Approved Personal Training Certification Required
Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics
Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
Possess excellent customer service skills
Possess or be willing to learn sales skills
Ability to self-promote and network
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
Adjust and operate fitness equipment COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
Comprehensive Benefits package for all Trainers
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans + 401(k) Retirement savings option
Career Advancement opportunities
Complimentary Blink membership
Fun working environment! ID: 2017-4026 External Company Name: Equinox Fitness Clubs, Inc. External Company URL: www.equinoxfitness.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!