Randolph Afb Job Description Sample
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Customer Service Representative (Universal City)
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
Upsells to customers as necessary
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
Flexible training schedules
Medical and dental benefits
Paid time off
Paid holiday and sick time
Retirement planning options (401(k))
Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
Customer service experience a plus
Phone-related customer service a major plus
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
Ability to use phone and computer systems
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong listening/comprehension skills
Ability to stay composed and objective
Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this.
Ready to apply? Start the process right away by chatting with us now (https://olivia.recruiting.ai/co/Alorica)
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Account Executive – Outside Sales *Immediate Opening*
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Assistant Maintenance Hvac/Epa Certified (Gold Talon)
- Responsible for the maintenance inside and outside of building, executing duties as changing, fixing and checking out lights and fans, patching and painting walls
- Inspected and verified machines and cranes on a daily basis
- Attended, coordinated and executed tasks regarding to request sheets
- Completed efficiently paperwork in order to meet the request orders
- Assisted staff repairing old and broken machines
- Assisted in renovation and construction services for branch offices.
- Assembled modular cubicles, moved furniture, and performed emergency maintenance.
- Worked with external contractors to complete specialized projects (i.e. pluming, etc.)
Real Estate Leasing/Sales Agent
Real Estate Agent to handle the showing of rental properties in the Northeast Quadrant of San Antonio, with sales potential possible.
Experienced Automotive Technician / Mechanic
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works.
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
Bridgestone Retail Operations is seeking experienced Technicians who can handle and fix complex automotive issues for our customer. In fact, the more complex the issue the better for someone like you. Your experience fixing A/C and brakes and suspension systems aligns nicely with our work and your extensive knowledge about engines is what will help to continue to drive customers into our stores. At BSRO we have great opportunities for you to service the widest variety of cars and can provide you top of the line equipment, and best-in-class educational opportunities in the industry. If you’re looking to be the best in the business join our team!
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
This position is a leader in the shop. We expect you to help set the pace and tone while helping to develop the team around you. Collaboration and a team first mentality are a must if you are looking for success in this role. In addition we require the following for you to be qualified for this role:
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
- 3 ASE certifications are required for this position.
- You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader who puts their mechanics / auto technicians first, please apply today!
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Banking - Bookkeeping Customer Service
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF): In a financial services contact center environment, the Banking Specialist, Inbound Customer Service will receive inbound service calls from consumer and commercial customers. While interacting with customers during such calls, the Associate will answer inquiries, resolve issues, respond to customer needs, uncover and explore opportunities to cross sell additional products and services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:- Assist consumer and commercial customers with account inquiries, servicing needs, and issue resolution.- Consistently deliver distinctive client service that is knowledgeable, empathetic, patient, prompt, and courteous.- Build rapport and strengthen customer relationships while servicing customer needs.- Research and provide verification and documentation of customer issues and resolution.- Act as liaison for our customers to resolve issues by contacting other centers of expertise as needed.- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of Texstar’s products and services.- Effectively educate customers on the features and benefits of Texstar’s products and services.- Recognize implicitly- stated and explicitly- stated customer needs and opportunities to offer additional or enhanced products and services.- Knowledgeably respond to and overcome customer objections.- Display consultative cross selling skills to build rapport, strengthen and expand customer relationships. Recognize the need/opportunity for additional products and services.- Recognize and effectively act upon customer retention opportunities..- Adhere to established policies and procedures related to servicing, regulatory compliance, quality, and sales customer contact strategy.
- Work collaboratively in team environment to achieve team, department, and line of business commitments.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: - High school diploma or GED equivalency.- Minimum 3 years client services/sales experience required.- Demonstrated success meeting established quality,efficiencies, and referral goals.- Strong knowledge of financial products and services.- Work experience requiring multi- tasking and attention to detail.- Demonstrated success in problem solving and resolving client issues/concerns.- Ability to work in high pressure environment.- Excellent phone communication skills.- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.- Computer proficiency with knowledge and experience in Windows environment.
TexStar National Bank was started by a once-small business owner who understands the importance of having a banker you can depend on. At TexStar we are small enough to give our customers the personal service they want and deserve and big enough to be there to meet their needs when they grow. Some larger banks offer preferred client service to a few of their larger customers. At TexStar every customer is a preferred customer and has direct access to our entire service team. You will find that we are more than bankers, we are like trusted business partners, caring personally for our customers and their business needs.
As employees of TexStar we put our customers first but we also strive to create a work environment where each employee is valued and can grow with the bank. Over a forth of our employees have been with us or with the banks we have acquired since we began. Our employees are active volunteers in their communities as well, collectively serving over 200 hours a month in non-profit organizations throughout the city.
Construction Sales/Estimating Rep - Trainee
The Sales and Estimating Trainee assists with all aspects of the project and is responsible for coordination and completion of the project and to this end will perform a variety of tasks. Tasks include analyzing drawings, specifications and addenda, setting deadlines, establishing schedules, procuring materials, tools & equipment, and monitoring and documenting progress of the project. The Sales & Estimating Trainee may be responsible for more than one project at a time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attends weekly sales meetings to review the status of new and completed bids and to receive new assignments.
- Promotes the company by attending trade association functions and cultivates customer relations through various means such as lunches, golf, fishing / hunting outings and personal visits.
- Attends pre-bid meetings as necessary and forwards minutes and pertinent information to the estimation team.
- Analyzes drawings, specifications and addenda to determine full scope of work. Anticipates jobsite working conditions such as working heights and difficulty of material installation and reviews take-offs and pricing worksheets with estimation team as required.
- Prepares detailed standardized quote letter and bids out to prime bidders. Places all bid information in an individual file and in the Alpha Sales database and retains for future reference.
- Follows up on bids by contacting customers by phone, email or personal visits to determine competitiveness of bid, to analyze possible scope differences with competition and to determine customers needs regarding possible value engineering and possible additions or deletions of scope of work included in bid. Logs all bid follow up with customers in the Alpha Sales database including bid tabs and scope of work included / excluded with other companies bids.
- Confers or works directly with Director of Sales to negotiate price and scope of work included in bid with successful prime contractor.
- Upon an award of contract, performs job file set-up according to Procedures Manual. Marks and prints plans and forwards to Production department with job file set-up and a written explanation of scope of work included in contract.
- Reviews contract verifying scope and contractor conditions. Marks up a copy of the contract with notes as necessary and forwards to the Director of Operations for review: upon approval, forwards to the Director of Sales for review and execution.
- Prepares submittals and forwards to the contractor for review and approval: upon approval, forwards approved submittals to production and purchasing. Communicates with General Superintendent to address any questions or concerns.
- Computes cost factors and prepares estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing and scheduling work, discussing and preparing change orders as they occur, comparing & selecting vendors, manufacturers and sub-contractors to determine cost effectiveness.
- Confers with Production team to assess requirements regarding scheduling, manpower, materials, deliveries, equipment and machinery, and logistics at the start of a project or for each new scope of work.
- Makes job site visits, operates a motor vehicle to and from each job site. Attends weekly job-site meetings. Inspects job for progress, scheduling updates, material and proper manpower requirements. Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules. Information is reviewed with assigned Superintendent.
- Interfaces with general contractor or customer to address questions or concerns
- Consults with clients, vendors or other individuals to discuss and resolve issues.
- Assists General Superintendent in monthly billing projections and evaluates billings vs. job costing/set-up.
- Reviews jobs bid and follows up to determine sales projections, reviews sales to date to determine sales goal annual variance, reviews back-log status and potential slow period fill-in work needs.
To perform this job successfully, am individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Construction Science or Construction Management degree from a four-year college or university: or one or two years related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess a valid drivers license and vehicle insurance, must have a good driving record.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl: taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather and job site conditions, which may include air borne particles, vibration, fumes and high places. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
With a 30+ year track record of increasing growth, visibility, and opportunity, our highly-regarded construction services company wants you to join our team. As a privately-owned and operated company, we have a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism, and excellence; and, we make it a point to use good judgment, fairness, and common sense to meet our challenges. You’ll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who provide insulation, waterproofing, spray fireproofing, spray foam insulation, and restoration services to our commercial customers.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll provide the rest:
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits and 401k
- Full training and industry orientation
- Career management/training process with an attainable path for advancement
- Family atmosphere and friendly co-workers
If you’re committed, dependable, and in the San Antonio area want to join an organization you can be proud of, we’d like to talk to you!
Alpha Insulation participates in E-Verify. Local Candidates Only.
Our Greatest Asset — Our People
From the very beginning, we set stringent measures for recruiting and cultivating new talent to ensure our clients only deal with the highest quality and most qualified professionals throughout their experience working with Alpha. We also invest a vast amount of resources in training our people to become more knowledgeable about their respective field(s), which ultimately, leads to superior service, efficient finances, and timely delivery. *
We're Versatile — We Can Do More For You
Another key factor that helps differentiate Alpha from our competitors is the varying scopes of work that we can perform; in fact, we can perform all of the scopes of work in Division 7 with the exception of roofing. Because there are fewer people and processes involved, our customers will benefit from a seamless experience that spans many scopes of work without having to leave Alpha.
Efficient Project Supervision — Ensuring Quality and Timeliness
At Alpha, we believe that jobsite supervision is fundamental to having a financially successful project. That's why we have non-working superintendents who manage field personnel at each of our offices to ensure quality installation. We strive to have one non-working superintendent for every 10-15 field employees. Our commitment to quality, efficiency, and timeliness has played a vital role in our growth over the last 36 years.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!