Rapid City Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers, Operators, Laborers, Pipe Layers, Mechanics, Supervisor
Site Work Specialists, Inc Is hiring for Class A CDLTruck Drivers, Operators, Laborers, Pipelayers, Mechanics and Supervisor/Foremen. Wage DOE. Apply online at Siteworkinc.com or in person at 803 Industrial Ave, Rapid City EOE
Acute Care Hospital Based Registered Nurse(Rn) Case Manager
Sub Specialty(s): Case Manager, Care Manager
THIS IS ACUTE CARE NURSING, CARE MANAGER ROLE! TRAVELER MUST HAVE 5 YEARS ACUTE CARE NURSING EXPERIENCE, LTC CARE MANAGER/NURSING EXPERIENCE DOES NOT COUNT. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT IF THEY DO NOT HAVE 5 YEARS OF ACUTE CARE NURSING EXPERIENCE.
Responsible for review and completion of denial/appeal requests and stays current with Federal and State regulations regarding medical necessity for inpatient and observation hospitalizations. Knowledge and experience with Utilization Review and MCG required. Minimum of 5 years acute care nursing required. Bachelors degree in nursing required.
• Care Management certification or specialty nursing area preferred.
• Licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in South Dakota required. Epic experience preferred.
Must Be Currently Active
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Contract Length in Weeks: 13
Shift: 8 hour Day Shifts, M-F with some weekends
General Certifications: BLS/BCLS
Behavioral Health Nurse: New Grad Psychiatric Rapid City, SD 57709 Rl
Behavioral Health Nurse: New Grad Psychiatric
Rapid City, SD (57709) rl
Ready for a change?
- Beautiful hospital in a beautiful part of the country!
- Fantastic opportunity for a new nurse to join a Magnet hospital and gain immediate, hands-on experience
- Relocation Assistance is included
Top "Must Have Skills for This Job:
- An SD RN or ADN license or the ability to obtain a license
- The ability to communicate well and build productive relationships with both patients and other members of the healthcare team
- A desire to experience acute care and provide excellent patient care
Tell Me About This Job:
Get your nursing career started in a beautiful setting and with people who want to see you succeed. You'll work a combination of 12-hour day and night shifts; initially you'll work 50% weekends and every other holiday, as is expected of all new employees. With added longevity, you'll be able to customize your schedule more.
$1,000 REFERRAL FEE OFFERED (if you refer a doc that's hired)
For more information, please email a current copy of your CV to:
jonathan AT executivestaffrecruiters DOT us
Employee Relations Director
Administration of companywide policies and procedures as related to employment, benefits administration and all human resources functions. Conduct employee relation activities and support effective management/staff relations. Provide human resource and health and safety oversight and recommendations to the CEO and Executive Council. Apply at www.BMSCares.org
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, accounting, or equivalent experience in related field.
The Stength & Stability of a Trusted Insurer.
The Neighborhood Values of a Handshake.
Ranked Number 1 by G.I. Jobs for Veterans!
Sales Careers @ Combined Insurance
Face-to-Face and one-on-one is the essence of Combined Insurance, a member of the Chubb families of companies. We are an organization committed to business person-to-person, because that's how trust is built. Founded in 1922, we have a long history of providing supplemental insurance products that are designed to offer benefits to our policyholders in the event of an unforeseen illness or accident. That's what we're all about: making the world of supplemental insurance easy to understand and addressing our client' needs to mitigate the financial exposure of disability, accident and sickness.
Do right by our customers, and we'll work hard to do right by you.
Join us and you will enjoy:
- Industry-leading training, development & career paths
- Self-driven earning potential & incentive programs
- W2 employment
- Begin contributing to 401k with company match
- Medical Insurance (with pre-tax premium deductions), including prescriptions and vision
- Dental & Life Insurance
- Disablity income protection
Rapid City - Per Diem Courier (Req#31968)
PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is the second largest institutional pharmacy company in America. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in over 40 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
PharMerica Rapid City is recruiting a Driver to join our team.
The Driver will operate company vehicle to transport goods, equipment and passengers to various destinations ensuring timely and accurate transportation.
- Loads and unloads materials, goods, equipment, and passengers between various destinations as assigned.
- Prepares, receives and provides appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of goods or passengers to ensure timely and accurate transportation.
- May be responsible for vehicle maintenance and presentation.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines and procedures to perform the functions of the job.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous delivery experience preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a satisfactory driving record.
- Must have an active driver’s license.
- Must be available to work as needed Wednesdays and Thursdays 4 pm- 11pm, Saturday 12 pm- 7pm (up to 20 hours per week)
Accelerate Your Career with PharMerica!
Nearest Major Market: South Dakota
Nearest Secondary Market: Rapid City
Class A CDL Reefer Truck Drivers
Refrigeration Division -- OTR
We are currently hiring drivers to run I-5. We are a family based company with competitive pay and great beneifts. If you are tired of just being a number and want to be a part of something more, then give one of our Career Coaches a call!
Benefits• Medical, Dental, and Vision starts on the 8th day of employment
• 401K after 90 days
• Rider and Pet Policies (no deposit required)
• Layover and Detention Pay
• Newer Trucks
• Longevity Pay
• Referral Bonus
• 100% No Touch Freight
Requirements• Must be 25 Years of Age
• Class A CDL
• 1 Year of OTR (3 states or more)
• Clean MVR (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 2 years)
• No Rollover or Abandonment
• No Speeding 15 MPH or More in the Past 3 Years
• No Felonies in the Past 5 Years
Area and Pay• 48 States
• Pay Starts up to 45 CPM
For more information please call , or visit our website at
College Students - Become A Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
CDL A Driver - Flatbed Owner Operator
- CDL-A TEAM Flatbed Drivers
Bennett Motor Express has built our reputation on the integrity and character of our people. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we've always been committed to offering the highest quality of service, safety and responsibility.
BME offers Owner Operators & Fleet Owners diverse opportunities with Flatbed, Step Deck, and Heavy Haul. Our load boards provide Owner Operators with consistent loads within our nationwide network of 195+ agents with over 2000 active direct customers.
If you're ready to work for a carrier that prides itself on putting people first, take the next step and join the Bennett family today.
Owner Operators, partnering with Bennett Motor Express means:
$1000 Orientation Pay
$1000 Referral Bonus
Same Day Pay
High Paying Freight plus 100% FSC
A+ Advantage Program
- Maintenance, Tire, & Fuel Discounts
Major Medical Coverage Available through UTBA
Your Trailer or Ours
True, Non-Forced Dispatch
Ask recruiter about our take-me-home option on the load board
Owner Operator Requirements:
6 months verifiable OTR Open Deck experience in the last 24 months, with 2 years of overall Tractor/Trailer experience in the past 5 years
23 years of age
Able to pass Federal D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screen
Meet F.M.C.S.R. 391 guidelines in safety clearance application
No DUIs or Felonies in the past 7 years
No more than 7 points on your license in the past 3 years
No more than two moving violations in the last 12 months
- All trucks must be ELD compatible
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
RN Travel Nurses Needed For 13 Week Contracts In South Dakota
ADEX Travel Nursing is hiring Registered Nurses (all specialties) for short and long term contracts. Great pay and benefits to help unlock your earning potential and gain control of your work/life balance.
Specialties include: ER, OR, ICU, CCU, LD, Telemetry, CVOR, CVICU, Cath, PEDS and more…
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!