Raritan Job Description Sample
Technician - Solar
The Solar Field Service Technicians is responsible for the onsite maintenance and operation of large remote solar power plants, including but not limited to site safety & environmental, electrical system maintenance, control systems, sub-contractor management, vegetation management, site field reports, and other duties as required to properly maintain and operate the site within the contractual requirements. This position will work closely with the Remote Operations Center Client Services and must be able to work independently with little to no supervision and will be required to work in the field under various conditions including night work as required. Candidates must have a strong background in electrical maintenance and troubleshooting, preferably in the renewable energy field.
MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) is the nation’s largest independent service provider for the clean energy industry.
Technician- Solar Responsibilities
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Onsite safety and environmental compliance adherence
- Conduct site safety assessments and identify all safety hazards on job-site, lead daily safety meetings, properly generate and complete JHA, LOTO, and other safety related documentation as per OSHA and site specific requirements.
- Review site manuals and drawings to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment
- In field work including electrical and mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance of site equipment, vegetation management, site field reporting, work order completion, and other work as needed.
- Perform testing on equipment, including but not limited to; insulation testing (megger testing), I-V curve testing, thermal imagery, torque tests and performance evaluations.
- Troubleshoot PV system performance issues and locate & isolate ground faults.
- Perform OEM testing, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrades/ revisions to a broad range of equipment in the renewable industry.
- Quality assurance for all work performed on site
- Must be able to work closely with Remote Operations Center (ROC) to react and resolve production related issues as they arise in the field
- Vegetation management and overall site cleanliness
- Communicate with internal and external customers as required
- Work closely with the Planning and Scheduling team to ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to and work orders are completed accurately and on time
- Generate professional service specific reports using work order system or Microsoft Office that can be presented to the customer.
- Ensure that all issues at the site are documented in the work order system and are addressed in a timely manner.
- Planned and unplanned over time and night work may be required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school Graduate
Formal electrical training or 5 years’ equivalent experience in maintaining power generation electrical equipment
Electrical – Certified Electrician (Journeyman level) form relevant state
Technician- Solar SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong understudying of OSHA safety requirements including LOTO, Arc Flash, JHA/JSA, etc.
- Valid state drivers license
- 1 plus years of PV power plant maintenance experience
- Strong electrical, electronic and mechanical troubleshooting skills. Technical knowledge of solar, and PV, related applications.
- Strong work ethic, be a self-starter and work with little to no supervision.
- Excellent technical and non-technical verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to generate, track, and complete site work requirements.
- Experience with using plant control and monitoring systems to diagnose plant problems and monitor site daily performance
- Ability to understand and work within company business processes and ensure an efficient working environment.
- Demonstrates safe work practices and quality orientation
- Able to work within a project team and to spend long hours alone
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently with a high level of results orientation.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Travel may be required – up to 25%
- Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain & snow.
- Perform work at various heights up to 50’, working from ladders, bucket trucks, scaffolding, catwalks, aerial lifts or other safe working platforms.
- Work in restricted areas like trenches or switchgear rooms and infrequently like manholes, utility tunnels, crawl spaces, attic spaces, etc.
- Working around high voltages and currents.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including hard hat and safety glasses at all times.
- Repetitive use of legs, arms, hands and fingers
- Working days, nights, weekends, and overtime as required.
Cleaning & Operations Manager
Are you supervisor of an organized and effective cleaning team? Are you the “go to” person whenever another team member has a question? Are you looking to take your cleaning career to the next level? If so, the Cleaning & Operations Manager for Sparkle Edge Cleaning may be the right fit for you!
As Cleaning & Operations Manager, you will use your cleaning experience to manage the day-to-day operations for a growing cleaning company. Sparkle Edge Cleaning has been providing commercial cleaning to satisfied customers for over 10 years. We believe in the importance of partnering with our customers, providing quality service, and integrity in everything we do.
This role requires strong team leadership, top-notch customer service, and a business mindset:
Team Leadership & Management
- Create weekly/daily schedules and provide them to the field team leaders
- Review employee’s time sheets, validate accuracy and input into the time tracking system
- Conduct meetings with field team leaders or teams at least once a month
- Assists team leaders with job training onsite and offsite
- Hire prospective employees
- Obtain weekly cleaning schedules from clients
- Utilize and manage SupplyPro scheduling system
- Ensure job deadlines are met by dispatching and supporting field teams
- Act as a liaison between the field team leaders and clients
- Determine staffing needs for field work and consult with management
- Responsible for and conducting quality assurance control
- Oversee inventory to ensure we have adequate supply, reorder when needed
- Prepare and provide reports to management and bookkeeper (ex: weekly schedule report)
- Attend contractor’s meetings
- Process improvements and procedure development
- Job costing and cost reduction to include monitoring time spent on each job and creating benchmarks
Perform other duties as assigned and based on business needs.
- At least 1-3 years experience in the cleaning industry
- At least 1 year experience in team leadership
- College degree preferred
Desired Skill Set
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English
- Customer service oriented & interacts with customers in a positive manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- High attention to details, including strong organization skills
- Ability to problem solve, analyze and provide solutions
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Ability to deal with conflicts
• Familiarity with US and international market structures, trading execution, and market data
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, statistical background preferred
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to work with sizable data sets
• Familiarity with order management systems and trade cost analysis systems
• Fluency in one or multiple programming languages such as Python, R, and SQL preferred
• Familiarity with financial metrics, mutual funds, separately managed accounts, composites, international investing, and the asset management industry preferred
• Factset or other attribution system experience preferred
Cool "Think Tank" Role!! Blockchain, Data Science, AI, Etc
Do you have software background along with a healthy dose of curiosity and creativity, eager to explore technologies like blockchain, AI/Machine Learning, Data Science and how those technologies can be utilized in new, innovative ways in industries like Insurance and Financial Services? Then this is THE role for you!
You will work in a collaborative environment in a "think-tank" type of environment, and also interface directly with clients to understand their business, their challenges, and use that information to help guide your experiments and ideas to use advanced technologies to address client challenges. As such, we require solid communication skills and ability to empathize and relate to our customers.
- At least 5 yrs experience
- BS degree, probably Computer Science but we can be flexible
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm and ability to understand and apply a variety of advanced technologies, including knowledge of as much as possible of:
- AI/Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Software knowledge, in an "all around athlete" way, in as many as possible of:
Windows Helpdesk/It Analyst - Excellent Growth Opportunity!
- Manage helpdesk requests.
- Respond to end user requests in a timely fashion.
- Create account and configure systems for new employees.
- Categorize and close helpdesk tickets.
- Create/modify JIRA ticket types when applicable.
- Handle application updates and deployment.
- Ensure all common application updates, including Windows updates, are deployed to all desktops/laptops.
- JAVA, Adobe Flash, Citrix Receiver, Chrome, Internet Explorer, .NET Framework, Silverlight, Salesforce for Outlook, DLP, EMDR, SEP.
- Package and deploy new software using PDQ Deploy.
- Troubleshoot any installation issues, including firmware/BIOS updates.
- Manage images.
- Maintain imaging infrastructure (WDS/MDT).
- Create new images for new hardware.
- Modify existing images to include new software or resolve issues with current images.
- Automate processes for end users and the IT team.
- Assist in the creation of bots in UiPath.
- Apply PowerShell scripts to aid in automation.
- Up to three years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computing & Business, or Computer Science
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Desktop Imaging (DHCP, PXE, OS Configuration), Automation (PowerShell), Group Policy, SharePoint 2016, Blackberry Work
- Working knowledge of database management and/or programming experience
- Ability to troubleshoot networking issues and understand DNS/DHCP
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in one or multiple programming languages such as Python, R, or SQL strongly preferred
- Familiarity with financial metrics, mutual funds, separately managed accounts, composites, international investing, and the asset management industry preferred
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
Research Associate, Japan
• Strong command of Japanese business language (verbal/writing/reading)
• Good English speaking and writing skills
• Three or more years of experience working for or with Japanese companies
• Outstanding academic record from a notable university
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with expertise in Excel
• Keen quantitative skills, especially numeracy
• Ability and desire to undertake frequent overseas travel as responsibilities develop
• Ability to work independently in a highly organized manner
• Firsthand experience working in Japan preferred
• Progress towards the CFA preferred
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
- 3+ years experience, ideally BS CS or BS IT degree
- Ability to mentor junior level associates.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively work with others to drive achievement of business objectives
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!