Ray Brook Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
RN Travel Nurse
Store Team Member
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Minimum Qualifications Admitted to the NYS Bar. Residence in the Tri-Lakes area of the Park is necessary for completion of the Counsel’s duties. The appropriate candidate will either already live within the Adirondack Park or be willing to relocate. If not a Park resident, the candidate will fully understand the geographic challenges and extreme weather changes that come with residency in the 6 million acre Adirondack Park.
Duties Description Under the general direction of the Executive Director
, the Counsel: (1) provides legal advice to the Agency Chairperson, members, Executive Director; (2) is the director of the Agency’s legal staff and supervises legal advice to the public; and (3) is a direct liaison with the Governor’s Counsel. During Agency meetings the Counsel sits with the Agency Chair and Executive Director at the table for Agency Board deliberations. The Counsel exercises delegated responsibilities set forth in the Agency’s Delegation Resolution, which assigns management roles for the Agency’s Executive Director, Counsel and Deputy Directors for Planning and Regulatory Affairs. The Counsel advises the Agency in the development of policies and practices in connection with the administration and enforcement of the Adirondack Park Land Use and Development Plan and the Statewide Freshwater Wetlands Act and Wild, Scenic and Recreational Rivers System Act as these laws pertain to the Adirondack Park. The Counsel must also advise the Agency in all legal aspects relative to the Adirondack Park State Land Master Plan and its implementation. The Counsel participates in the formulation and carrying-out of staff level policies and practices including but not limited to the following:
Counsel is responsible for providing legal services and advice to the Agency’s regulatory, local planning assistance, State Land, and Park planning programs.
The Counsel prepares all proposed rules and regulations required in the administration and enforcement of the laws charged to the Agency, and supervises legal staff in the conduct of all public hearings required for their promulgation.
The Counsel is responsible for interpretations of the Agency’s laws, rules and regulations, and the preparation of opinions on these for the Agency members as required.
The Counsel is responsible for oversight of responses to all inquiries from land owners and developers as to the Agency’s jurisdiction over land use and development within the Adirondack Park.
The Counsel is responsible for providing legal oversight in planning, zoning and other land use controls to the Adirondack Park’s 101 local governments.
The Counsel is responsible for providing and preparing legislation relative to all Agency programs, and communicating potential actions to the Governor’s Legislative Secretary. The Counsel is the Agency’s liaison to the Attorney General’s office, the Joint Commission on Public Integrity, and other agencies at the direction of the Board or the Executive Director.
The Counsel is responsible for the review and analysis of pending state and federal legislation as it might affect Agency programs.
The Counsel is responsible for negotiations, preparation and processing of third party contracts and provision of day-to-day legal services.
The Counsel is responsible for organizing and conducting legal workshops throughout the Adirondack Park with lawyers, bankers, real estate brokers, etc. in order to explain and keep the public current relative to Agency laws and regulations.
Additional Comments The Adirondack Park Agency benefits from a Counsel who has a comprehensive understanding of land use and environmental law
, including the Adirondack Park Agency statutes. Counsel should understand litigation risks associated with permitting and administrative decision-making. Counsel should be familiar with New York State and national environmental and municipal law advocates and their strategic direction.
Notes on Applying Please email cover letter and resume to Elaine
.Caldwell@apa.ny.gov Date Posted: 01/11/18 Applications Due: 02/28/18 Vacancy ID: 46770 Agency: Adirondack Park Agency
Occupational Category:* Legal
Salary Grade:* NS
Bargaining Unit:* M/C - Management / Confidential (Unrepresented)
Salary Range:* From $100000 to $100000 Annually
Employment Type:* Full-Time
Appointment Type:* Permanent
Jurisdictional Class:* Exempt Class
Travel Percentage:* 15% Workweek: Mon-Fri
Hours Per Week:* 37.5 From: 8 AM
To:* 5 PM
Flextime allowed?:* No
Mandatory overtime?:* No
Compressed workweek allowed?:* No
Telecommuting allowed?:* No
City:* Ray Brook
Zip Code:* 12977 Name: Elaine Caldwell
Telephone:* 518-891-4050 Fax: 518-891-3938 Email Address: Elaine.Caldwell@apa.ny.gov
Street Address:* 1133 NY Route 86 Street: 1133 NY Route 86 PO Box 99
Class A CDL Owner Operator - Solo & Team
Clark Transfer is now hiring CDL A-certified owner-operators for solo and team positions. Solo owner-operators earn $150k-$200k per year; teams earn $200k-$250k per year. The ideal candidate is at least 23-years old and must have a clean driving and criminal record.
Interested? Apply now!
Earn more with teams
Very low turnover rate
All miles paid: loaded, empty, and bobtail
FSC paid on all miles
Paid fuel taxes and cargo/liability insurance
Cash safety bonuses
Minimum age 23
2 years of verifiable OTR experience
Pass physical and drug test
Safe driving history
Felonies must be at least 15-years old
No commercial vehicle DUIs
No personal vehicle DUIs within the past 5 years
About Clark Transfer
We specialize in the time-sensitive hauling of high-value theatrical equipment: scenery, lighting, sound, staging, props, set designs, costumes, musical instruments, and show merchandise within the continental United States and Canada. We work both on individual "spot" moves and on multi-city tours. Our clients include the American Ballet Theatre, Blue Man Group, and Wicked.
Clark Transfer Owner Operators are a special group, working closely with our show-business customers on time-critical moves. Audiences around the country depend on the people of Clark Transfer to get the show on the road! Please call or apply today to start an exciting new truck driving career.
Associated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner, independent contractor, lease purchase, own your own, owner operator, owner operator driver, owner operator truck, solo driver, solo driving
IS THIS JOB FOR YOU?
MUST HAVE CURRENT NYS SECURITY GUARD LICENSE.
Thank you for your interest in working with U.S. Security Associates, Inc. (USA). Before taking the time to complete the application and interview process, we request that you read the following information so you will have a clear understanding of what USA requires of all security officers, as well as what your duties would include if you were hired.
Everyone USA hires must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification, and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required. Some clients may require specific pre-employment background checks and/or annual background checks. USA does not make the decisions regarding issuing security licenses.
- Be at least 18 years of age (21 for some positions)
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Have a reliable means of transportation to and from work
- Effectively speak, read and write English
- Must comply with USA appearance standards:
- Your hair must be neatly cut and groomed. Hair will be cut short enough or styled sufficiently to prevent it from standing out when the uniform cap or hat is worn or from extending below the top of the shirt or jacket collar.
- Refrain from wearing earrings, necklaces or jewelry worn in the nose, eyebrows, lips, tongues, or other extremities by men or women while on duty.
- Your face must be clean-shaven except that neatly trimmed mustaches may be worn unless there is a client requirement prohibiting them (such as interfering with the wearing of special safety masks, etc.). Reasonable accommodation based on race, religious belief or for disability will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All uniformed security officers must furnish their own black shoes (plain toed, suitable for wearing with a uniform) and furnish their own black socks. All shoes must be maintained in good condition.
As a USA security officer, you may be expected to perform one or more of the following essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Be able to maintain accurate records
- Effectively comprehend numerous policies, procedures, and concepts in order to respond appropriately to various situations
- Communicate effectively with others
- Walk up and down stairs
- Stand for long periods of time sometimes in excess of eight hours
- Work outside in a variety of weather conditions depending on the assignment
USA does not discriminate based on an applicant or employee's disability and will engage in an interactive process to determine whether there is a reasonable accommodation available. If you have questions regarding an appropriate reasonable accommodation, please contact the Human Resources department at 770-625-1500.
USA thrives on our security guards being customer service oriented to ensure that we exceed our clients' expectations. Satisfied clients are the reason for our existence. It is up to each and every security guard to ensure that our clients are pleased with the service they receive.
Under direct supervision, the Security Officer position patrols assigned areas to ensure protection of clients, visitors, property and equipment. Responsibilities include:
- Watches for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required.
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approaches suspicious person and/or notifies police as appropriate; may confront and detain violators, as required, until police arrive.
- Patrols assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security; uses client keys to open and close buildings; monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
- Prepares routine, standardized reports.
- Provides escorts as necessary
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- May provide specialized security in complex operational areas, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment.
- Performs periodic checks of emergency call boxes and/or street lights to ensure proper functioning; reports all malfunctioning as required.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
JOB SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid state security officer license, if applicable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing.
- Ability to walk and climb stairs.
- Ability to walk extended periods of time.
- Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to see and hear accurately in both day and nighttime conditions.
- Ability to comprehend numerous policies, procedures, concepts and to be able to respond using discretion and interpretive judgment based on general and specific policies.
- Ability to retain knowledge, information, and directions on an ongoing basis and communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
- Knowledge of cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid.
- Knowledge of portable fire extinguishers and their locations.
- Knowledge of the geography of the site to which assigned.
- Skill in operating portable radio devices.
Recognized for world-class customer service, leading-edge technology, and an enterprise approach to risk management, USA offers optimized security solutions to meet specific customer needs. USA is committed to building quality security and risk management programs that are Safe. Secure. Friendly.
USA's investment in a culture of excellence is reflected not only by BEST Awards from the Association for Talent Development, consistent ranking on the Training magazine Top 125, and technology-driven quality management system but also by the award-winning customer service delivered by the company's leadership team and security officers on a daily basis.
USA employs over 50,000 security professionals with diverse expertise and insight, ranging from entry-level security officers to some of the industry's best talent, from law enforcement, military and corporate security backgrounds.
We raised the bar for quality management with the help of a patented suite of integrated technologies that drive quality and accountability in our security service delivery processes. Cutting-edge technology is behind many of our proudest achievements, including top security company ranking for training, recognition for world-class customer service and technology-driven quality management system.
Today, U.S. Security Associates serves 5,300 clients in a wide range of markets and environments. We provide local responsiveness, national security services, and global consulting and investigations, wherever clients need Safe. Secure. Friendly. US Security Associates will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Automotive Technician, "A" Level
Full Time Automotive Technician - A-Level Tech
Our family-owned repair facility is looking to add an experienced, thorough A-Level automotive technician to our team. Hoffman Auto is known for providing a high level of service to its customers and believes in investing in the latest automotive technology for our team. The ideal candidate must be extremely knowledgeable with all systems in automobiles and trucks. He or she will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing a range of issues on customer vehicles, including A/C, electrical, transmission, driveline, engine, emissions, etc. We are looking for a well-trained and organized professional who takes pride in his or her work and can successfully work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment as a contributing member of our team.
Diagnose vehicle issues based on customer request Repair vehicles based on diagnosed issues and customer approved work
Test drive vehicles after repairs are complete to confirm repairs
Thorough multi-point inspections, both mechanical and maintenance Write up diagnoses and effectively communicate issues to Service Manager and/or customer
A-Technician, Strong B-Technicians will be considered
High School Diploma / GED requiredASE Certification preferred3+ years of automotive repair experience
Valid driver’s license
Knowledge of tools and equipment required to conduct all repairs
Ability to operate diagnostic tools required
Must be willing to work both independently and as part of a team
Must be good with technology and computers
Solid writing and communication skills
Must be able to provide own tools
Full time, Paid Vacation, Efficiency based commission program, Medical, Retirement, Paid Training. Applicants will be paid hourly (not flat rate), Uniform and tool allowance.
Job Type: Full-time
Director Of Nursing
Director of Nursing opportunity at our Skilled Nursing Facility! Can you envision leading a superior team in a growing and dynamic healthcare organization?
Now is your opportunity to make your vision a reality and guide our nursing staff in continuing efforts towards superior quality nursing care. The Director of Nursing ensures the health and well-being of our residents and patients and is responsible for overall clinical services. Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid is looking for an experienced Director of Nursing to organize and oversee all clinical operations for our facility. You will need to have the ability to create
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Adult Psychiatrist Job Near Lake Placid In NY, Part-Time Option Cph# J
- Adult outpatient position
- 10 to 20 patients per day
- 60-90 minute evaluations, 15-20 minute med checks
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-7:00pm
- Flexible work hours including part-time
- H1-B visa holders can be supported
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!