Real Estate Broker Job Description Sample
Commercial Real Estate Broker
TheSquareFoot is a next generation, web and mobile enabled commercial real estate brokerage serving the space needs of businesses across the country (a $30 billion/year industry). Our team combines deep industry expertise with the latest in technology to give clients a superlative experience. Our technology enables businesses to search and find the ideal space for their company, provides landlords and agents a place to show off their properties, and gives our brokers a guaranteed flow of new in-bound clients every month. We are looking to expand our real estate team. We’ve been busy changing the way businesses discover and secure their real estate since 2011 and now we’re looking for highly motivated and ambitious individuals with an entrepreneurial bug to join us. We take care of uncovering and providing qualified and educated clients so that you can focus on what you do best: closing the deal! $100K - $250K Requirements
Coordinate and accompany clients on available space tours
Collect floor plans and detailed pricing information from landlords to provide clients
Negotiate offer letters and facilitate the closing process on behalf of clients
Manage the client’s expectations throughout the entire process
Learn our unique customer experience process and help us continue to improve it
Work directly with our technical team to develop amazing new search and touring products
Must have the entrepreneurial bug and drive to take ownership of a new client experience + 2-3 years of real estate experience preferred but not required
Eager to rapidly build upon whatever industry knowledge you already possess
Passionate about building lasting relationships and offering exceptional service to your clients at each stage of their company growth
Polish Speaking Real Estate Broker -Team Buyer Specialist
Why Join a Team?
Are you a real estate broker who is tired of working alone, or you're just not realizing your potential? Or are you just getting started in real estate and have no idea how to get ramped up quickly into production. In either case, the answer is simple: Join a Top Producing Team. As a Buyer Specialist with our team, you will receive buyer leads regularly and, working with the Team Leader, you will follow a proven process to achieve successful closings.
The Buyer Specialist
We are seeking an upbeat and organized Broker to join our Managing Broker's production team as a Buyer Specialist, working with residential buyers of homes and condos. As a member of a team, you will experience total support with transactions and all marketing expenses are paid for by the team. You will be assigned leads on a regular basis, working with these clients to buy their new home.
- Handling 30-35 buyer leads per month
- Substantial Lead Follow Up
- Show Property
- Negotiate Purchase Agreements and Contracts on Behalf of Buyers
- Develop and Maintain a pool of Buyers
- Preview Properties as They Come on the Market
- Follow and Maintain Team Prescribed Systems
- Host Open Houses and Other Events
- Attend Regular Team and Training Meetings
- Educate Clients on Real Estate Procedures
- Verify and Disclose Property Facts to Clients
- Additional Buyer-Related Activities as Required by the Team Leader
- Ability to speak Polish language
- An Illinois Real Estate Broker or Managing Broker License, or currently in real estate school to get licensed
- Previous experience in real estate sales or leasing is desired
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be Part of a Team.
Compensation is commission and bonuses only.
Real Estate Broker / Sales
Real Estate Broker and Client Dreammaker!!! Make 2018 Your Best Year Ever!!!
Are you a licensed Realtor? We have TOO MANY LEADS! We need your help!
- A licensed real estate sales agent?
- Motivated to increase your annual volumes by assisting both buyers and sellers?
- A driven person who wants to make and exceed goals?
- Do you learn quickly and like using technology everyday?
- Do you enjoy being in a positive and fun team atmosphere?
You are? Great! We are looking for Realtors like you! We are Nicole Hanson Group with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Executive Realty. We provide all the marketing, administrative support and technology platform at no cost to you! We believe that you should spend your time only on activities that make you money!
Our Agent benefits include:
- Guaranteed 30 Leads per month
- Administrative Support Teams
- Transaction Coordinator to help manage the paperwork for you
- Marketing assistant to help with Facebook ads, print media
- Database manager to help keep you on track with your followups and leads
- Training, training and more training
- Innovative mobile apps and technology
- One on one training with Team Leader
- Ongoing weekly training
- Technology and software
- Sophisticated customer management programs
- Apps to use your technology on the go
Are you ready to take your business to the next level or looking for a fresh new perspective?Compensation:
$100,000+ at plan commissionResponsibilities:
- Act as an intermediary between buyer and seller
- Advise clients on market conditions, mortgages and legal requirements
- Market sales of properties through advertising, open houses and participation in the MLS
- Prepare documents, such as purchase agreements and coordinate closings
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers needs and financial resources
- Indiana Real Estate License, or currently enrolled in Indiana Real Estate classes
- Customer service experience of at least one year
- Detail orientated
- MUST be driven!!!
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services has been the number one office in Northwest Indiana for over a decade. We are hugely committed to customer service, and we maintain this as our number one priority throughout any transaction. Nicole Hanson from the Nicole Hanson Group was rated 78th agent out of the entire Chicagoland Region in 2015, and our group has achieved the Master's Award level for 2016. We continue to have rapid growth and success, and contribute this to the members of our team and the positive attitudes and hard work the team puts in every single day.
Junior Commercial Real Estate Broker
Bennett Realty Group is looking to fill a Junior Commercial Real Estate Broker position. We are seeking a driven, entrepreneurial, and capable professional to join our team as a Junior Broker to focus on tenant representation. This will be a 100% commission (1099) position, with no salary or draw available. Certain expenses will be covered.
· Ambitious and willing to learn
· Excellent communication skills
· Entrepreneurial drive
· Ability to make and keep relationships in the market
· Strong computer skills including heavy use of Outlook, Word, and Excel
· Desire to be on a team of positive, success-minded individuals
· Real estate experience a plus but not necessary
· Real estate license (not required for interview but will be necessary to obtain)
· Driver’s license and reliable vehicle required
· Willing to travel alone and with senior broker in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
Experienced Commercial Real Estate Broker
Keyser seeks a seasoned Commercial Real Estate Broker with a proven record of accomplishment and passion for hustle, being a team player, and doing what’s necessary to SERVE clients.
We’re growing fast and are looking for a skilled producer to join our team. At Keyser, our highest priority is to protect and champion the interests of the tenants we represent. Thus, we have built a brand that people trust and equate with quality, energy, passion, and selflessness.
To be considered you will need a Real Estate License. Send us your cover letter and resume.
What we’re looking for…
Someone that is service-oriented, entrepreneurial, coachable, proactive, and enthusiastic about disrupting the current commercial real estate industry.
A ROCKSTAR that can check his/her ego at the door to put the needs of clients and the team first! Living by our 15 Core Principles is mandatory!
An organized team player that has no problem taking risks, is resourceful, can multitask with ease, and empowers others to achieve their greatest potential all while having a fun, light-hearted demeanor.
An established negotiator that can hit the ground running and manage transactions to save clients time, money, and provide a complete real estate solution.
Someone enthusiastic about generating new business, qualifying and showing prospective spaces, researching sites, conducting client tours, and preparing thorough site selection packages.
Someone with the ability to quickly shift priorities and balance competing action items all while meeting deadlines. Excellent communication in all forms is key!
An outstanding problem-solver that is able to work well independently and collaboratively, be efficient, and be resourceful and conscientious.
A willingness to take on any task, no matter how small or large.
An AZ Real Estate license, Bachelor’s degree, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and internet navigation skills.
How to Apply
If you would like to discuss joining our award-winning brokerage team please apply by sending a detailed cover letter to the Keyser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed Commercial Real Estate Broker / Agent
Boutique, Dynamic. Established Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Firm located in the Paramus, NJ Area is looking for a Licensed Commercial Real Estate Broker with at least 2 years Commercial Real Estate Experience.
Realtor - Real Estate Broker - Franchise Owner
We are seeking a Realtor- Real Estate Broker- Franchise Owner to join our growing Franchisee Team!
Only apply if you are an experienced Realtor.
If you are ready to own your own Real Estate Business and want the support of a very successful Franchise system, you should discuss the opportunity with us.
We have single and multiple location opportunities available throughout Georgia.
As a Franchise Owner in our system, you will receive state of the art technology. marketing, sales, and training support for you and your Agents.
We have a proven system of success that work in the competitive Real Estate environment today.
To find out more about this opportunity, contact us today.
Real Estate Broker
Cloud Realty is now hiring real estate brokers and leasing agents, part-time & full time in our downtown real estate office. Ideally, chosen candidates will have some experience, but we will assist in licensing & training for the perfect candidate. More importantly, we are looking for that top sales person who can flat out sell! Chosen candidates will possess the following traits:
Natural ability to influence & sell.
Desire & commitment to be the absolute best — no exceptions.
Professional attitude & presentable with clients.
Exceptional communication skills — written & oral.
Responsive & goal oriented.
Desire to be # 1, no form of mediocrity will be tolerated.
High energy — "A" Personality.
Ability to acquire real estate license.
Generous Commission Splits.
Administrative Assistant / Contract Coordinator, paid for by the brokerage.
Full service marketing team. We pay for most marketing costs.
No desk fees, no "nickel & diming". Your commission split is your split.
Ability to grow your own brand and build a real estate team.
"Broker Concierge" service to support your business and allow you to go sell more real estate.
The most sophisticated and robust Real Estate CRM that is available. It's like having a virtual assistant at your fingertips.
We are a "broker-friendly" firm that prides itself on supporting all of our brokers with a marketing assistance.
Un-capped earning potential.
Fun, enjoyable, flexible schedule — exciting & addictive!
If you feel like you match the above and want an exciting opportunity with a growing and successful real estate group, contact us using the form below and one of our agents will reach out.
Established Licensed Real Estate Broker
Residential Real Estate Agent/Broker. Realty Executives Brio is a franchise of Realty Executives International.
Responsibilities and Duties
Procure listings and assist buyers in residential real estate transactions.
Qualifications and Skills
Strong people skills and a desire to meet and help people with real estate transactions. Experienced agents have a fast track to 100% commissions. Beginners have a no-fee training plan.
You will keep more of your commissions with our compensation plan than the typical agency. Realty Executives pioneered the concept of 100% agents. We encourage you to get on a fast track to 100%.
We have commission plans for every level of agent from beginner to top producer. Beginners can start with a 60/40 split and no fees. Experienced agents can choose from 80/20; 90/10 and 100% plans with/without fees and low or no caps.
- Technology included.
- CRM for managing clients, websites and more.
- Flyer templates
- Individual property websites
- In office help.
- Mentoring program for beginners.
Office in Bellevue, WA with easy access to all freeways in the heart of the best real estate market in the country.
Job Type: Commission. Top Agents earn $300k+
Real Estate Broker
Solid Source Real Estate Companies are in search of a GA licensed real estate broker with broker management or team lead experience to join our team! Primary responsibility includes assisting real estate agents who call or come in the office with questions regarding sales contracts and scenarios which occur before, during or after the transaction. Solid Source brokers and staff are non-competing, to serve our agent clients with excellence.
Solid Source is an independent real estate company established in 2003 with 1600+ real estate agents completing 5,000+ transactions/year which has remained debt-free since inception. Solid Source continues to rank in the Top 10 Real Estate Organizations annually, has won numerous awards including #95 Fastest Growing Private Company from INC. 500, recognized on CNN for design/implementation of the first paperless real estate software and received the Excalibur Award from the Technology Association of GA (TAG) for technology development. Identifying new ways to use technology and personal appreciation of our client base of agents continues to separate Solid Source from the competition.
Enjoy an extremely positive environment, on-site personal trainer, casual dress code, generous PTO, health, dental, vision and life insurance along with a consistent schedule where work life balance is promoted.
Office hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 4:30pm; Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm.
Demonstrated success in real estate sales and/or successful in-house broker experience preferred, and a GA Real Estate Broker License is required.
This is a hands-on position, which requires adaptation to new technologies, excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with a kind demeanor and genuine desire to help agents succeed. Broker will be working with a four-brokers, and high-capacity, intelligent, honest co-workers in a small staff environment. Commitment to integrity, confidentiality and responsibility is of utmost importance.
Preferred litigation firm, Weissman Attorneys, available to provide direction for serious issues, when needed. Broker position is not responsible for staff supervision.
We are in search of a trustworthy, reliable, confidential, detail-oriented, high-capacity, confident team player who is comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment with the humility required to help co-workers as needed. Thank you for your consideration of this opportunity.
· Confidently assist agents navigate through real estate contracts and transactions
· Take initiative to learn and research industry information to assist firm and agents
· Communicate professionally with other brokers, staff, clients, and customers
· Patiently train new agents, assist top agents with business planning and marketing
· Be knowledgeable and comply with all legal standards and GREC regulations
· Contribute knowledge and suggestions to creating relevant classes and process improvement
· Work M-F at Roswell corporate office
· GA licensed real estate broker with extensive knowledge of the real estate transaction process
· Commitment to honesty, integrity and confidentiality
· Passion to help agents succeed
· Initiative/courage to identify and take action in process improvement
· Ability to work independently with confidence to make final decisions
· Resourceful self-starter with a curious nature
· Organizational and process efficiency with strong attention to detail
· Sense of urgency and commitment to meet deadlines
· Professional communication and relationship skills via phone, email, and personal contact
· Commitment to study and be well versed on industry rules, laws, regulations and changes
Inquiries will be kept confidential and compensation offered is based on relevant experience. Pre-employment screening and testing required, which includes background, criminal, credit, personality, analytical and critical thinking. To apply, please send cover letter. KSV Holdings LLC is the on-site employer offering personnel services to multiple privately-held Solid Source companies.
Extremely positive environment, on-site personal trainer, casual dress code (yes, JEANS!), generous PTO, health, dental, vision and life insurance along with a consistent schedule where work life balance is promoted.
Personal and professional growth are facilitated through training, seminars and events throughout the year. Co-workers in a small staff environment are high-capacity, intelligent, honest and genuinely care about each other and the 1600+ real estate agent clients served.
KSV Holdings LLC is the on-site employer for a $20m+ privately held multi-company operation in the real estate industry which has been debt-free since opening in 2003. Review information about primary client, Solid Source Real Estate Companies at SolidSource.com.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!