Red Bank Job Description Sample
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
If you are passionate, innovative and self-motivated, we are inviting you to join our team.
MetTel is seeking a bright, highly motivated individual who can work in a dynamic environment as a Mobile Device Administrator (MDM Admin). You will be responsible for deploying iPads, iPhones, Android devices and other mobile devices within the organization. The Mobile Device Administrator will trouble-shoot and remediate mobile device issues in an enterprise data center environment, including providing day-to-day business hour, non-prime on-call, or call in mobile device administration support to assigned systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
Supporting MetTel clients with the Installation/Configuration/Administration of Mobile Device Applications.
Leveraging the Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform to securely deliver updates and applications to mobile devices
Creation/Maintaining Mobile Device Management Policies.
Assess needs and determine proper level of access. Configure policies to meet requirements as described.
Respond to and resolve support tickets / calls for mobile device issues.
Creation/Updating Support Documentation and Procedures.
Update documentation and procedures as needed for mobile device deployment and support
Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies both from Administrator side and end user side.
Ability to take ownership of new mobile technology solutions and perform Proof of Concept (POC) testing.
Installation, Testing, and Training.
The Administrator will be responsible for testing and verification of all existing and future MDM environments. The Administrator will also be required to participate in testing with other technical staff and users when the need arises.
Strong verbal and written communication skills essential; require interaction with client end users and management.
Be able to work closely with other teams and vendors to create working solutions for issues
- Duties will include Device Testing, End User Troubleshooting , and application support/device policy creation
- Demonstrated success in advance troubleshooting skills in the application support area
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or 3 to 5 years’ applicable experience
- Work closely with project team members to understand program office requirements, review design documents, and provide release support and architecture planning.
- Use of Windows products: Microsoft Project, Visio, Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Must be able to communicate effectively with core project team members, team leads and client director-level resources.
- Familiarity with iOS, Windows Mobile OS and Android mobile device Operating Systems
- Familiarity with multiple MDM products such as but not limited to Airwatch, SOTI and Mobile Iron Cloud.
Enterprise Account Manager
You will participate in the planning, execution and follow up for a diverse range of telecommunication implementation projects and other business support as required. The candidate will also carry out innovative and sometimes complex projects to their completion, and thoroughly analyze data in order to make sound recommendations for next steps that aim to improve the customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day activity of your assigned accounts in a post-sale environment
- Communicate directly with customers by telephone, electronically or face-to-face
- Interact with customers to provide and gather information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Respond promptly to customer trouble reports and escalations
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource/department
- Manage customers' accounts regarding billing and/or financial concerns
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Record details of actions taken and escalates internally where required
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Interface directly with various teams or departments internally in an effort to facilitate or improve the customer experience
- Participate in a variety of special projects as requested
Data Business Analyst/ Financial Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute manual operations and monitor the performance of automated tasks in the billing systems.
- Produce, examine, and distribute customer billing metrics.
- Track billing issues and discrepancies, and follow up with other departments responsible for correcting them.
- Coordinate with other departments for the implementation of new services, rates changes, and onboarding new customers.
- Maintain documentation describing department schedule, processes, and resolution of common issues.
- Assist in a variety of special projects such as producing custom reports or verifying the accuracy of customer billing data.
- Assist in compiling data for financial, marketing, taxing, and regulatory reporting.
- Working knowledge of SQL
Manager - Advanced Services Provisioning
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, ordering T1 and above circuits for on-net customers as well as resold T1 and above circuits through other wholesale providers, including but not limited to: MCI/Verizon Business, Verizon, Windstream, Megapath, Centurylink and XO. Turning up T1 and above with PBX Vendors, porting DlDs, and configuring internet T1 routers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provision all services, Voice, Data, MPLS, Private Line and VoIP orders including DS-1 and greater services
- Coordinate translation, trunk provisioning and testing to implement VoIP, ISDN, and Data customer orders
- Provision and execute the installation, moves, additions, and changes
- Communicate with multiple internal and external divisions to provide status of orders
- Coordinate with multiple outside vendors to schedule Test and Accept, Turn-Up and Porting
- Manage multiple multi-site customer and corporate projects across multiple product sets
- Manage Circuit, DID, IP Address Inventory
- Process and complete orders within strict timeline from Order Date to First Bill
- Manage and lead a team
- A motivated individual with a minimum of 4-5+ years related experience
- Any ILEC/CLEC experience is a plus
- Ability to coordinate works to meet the deadline
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and follow-through skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of following is a PLUS:
- Verizon USOC's and Product
- Verizon Order Processing System (GUI)
- BellSouth LENs GUI
- AT&T/SBC LEX GUI
- Qwest IMA GUI
- Sprint/Embarq IRES GUI
- Fairpoint GUI
- DSL Turn-up
- Directory Listing Additions
MetTel is seeking a bright, highly motivated individual with an analytical mind who will be provide a wide range of support functions ranging from DS0, DS1 and DS3 support for voice and data.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Address and resolve all T1/PRI/ISDN/VOIP issues with clients
- Utilize all necessary resources within the company to proactively resolve issues
- Maintain focus on customer satisfaction
- Build positive rapport with customers, LEC's, and co-workers
- Communicate effectively with customers via telephone and e-mail
- Perform daily tasks with an entrepreneurial spirit and a true sense of ownership
- Working knowledge of T1 and PRI applications both voice and data
- Experience in dealing with large multi-location customers
- Experience in dealing with RBOCs, LECs and CLECs with good escalation skills
- Understanding of Telephony Principles both POTS and Advanced Services
- Strong sense of urgency when dealing with high end applications and customers
- Customer relationship skills, ability to build strong relationships with customers and other business affiliates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines and to work with a team to achieve results
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Telecommunications experience a plus
Why MetTelThe best tech workplace for diversity 2018 by Timmy award –NYCIgnite a Revolution! Find yourself at the forefront of the rapidly evolving communications industry, where innovators like you create solutions to challenge tradition and impact the world. By the Numbers: 2-time Stevie award-winning customer care division 170 countries reached through recent global expansion ten office locations coast-to-coast and growing MetTel is a leading global solution provider of communications technology for business, backed by the nation’s leading carriers. Recognized for our flexible and customer-driven approach, MetTel services countless universal brands, Fortune 500 organizations, and the US government, developing and implementing their tech strategies while revamping all operations with our proprietary cloud-platform. With over 20 years of legacy experience, MetTel is now generating industry-buzz around our pioneering role in the advanced technology and mobile space thanks to industry-first Cross-Carrier pooling solutions, unparalleled coverage, and a front-line portfolio. MetTel is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer.
KAI ESA Housekeeper Full Time-101060
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
Ability to read and speak English and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
Ability to apply good judgment at all times.
Ability to oversee daily activities of 3 to 7 associates on staff
Skills to coach and train new and existing associates on company standards, guidelines and procedures.
Ability to prioritize tasks and duties to ensure that daily housekeeping operations are performed at peak efficiency.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works in outside weather conditions and is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
Associate may be asked to travel to help additional sites.
- Previous hotel experience required
POSITION PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
The full time housekeeping position is responsible for assisting the management team in overseeing the tasks, training and standards of the housekeeping department when needed. The position is expected to work independently with limited supervision from management. This position will assist to optimize performance through continuous improvement, and the execution of all standards set within the kai esa initiative. The position will also be responsible for working directly with the maintenance engineer on the preventative maintenance/deep cleaning program, assisting management with guest room inspections and any additional duties assigned by the management team.
MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES
Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and associates.
Job functions to include training of new and existing housekeepers, guest room inspections, and adherence to company standards, policies and procedures.
Ensures housekeeping carts, cart rooms and laundry areas are maintained to company standard.
Works directly with the maintenance engineer performing the guest room preventative maintenance/deep cleaning.
Performs daily housekeeping tasks in guest rooms.
Responsible for overall hotel cleanliness.
Motivates and drives company initiatives within the department.
Schedules daily housekeeping assignment boards when needed
Performs duties in housekeeping and laundry departments as needed.
And any other duties as requested by the management team.
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our Secretary is responsible for providing assistance and guidance to the department staff and physicians in need of specific department information. S/he provides clerical and telephone support for a department and performs computer input of data. Our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Performing clerical duties related to admission, discharge, and documentation of patient information while prioritizing and organizing work assignments based on changing needs and situations in the department
Greeting patients and families
High school Diploma or GED is required
Must work required Shift
Completion of a Secretarial course and/or a Medical terminology course is preferred
Previous experience as a Nursing Unit Secretary in a hospital setting is strongly preferred
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!