Reddick Job Description Sample
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Earn Extra Cash! Be A Bite Squad Delivery Driver! (Orange Lake,Fl)
Why Bite Squad?
Unlike many delivery companies, our drivers are W2 employees and true members of the SQUAD. You will benefit from flexible scheduling, earn a guaranteed hourly wage and enjoy the full support of both our local team and 24/7 dispatch support team.
Have your own vehicle with insurance
Valid driver's license for a minimum of two years
Pass a motor vehicle background check
Own an iPhone or Android
Earn an average of $15-$20/hr - we provide an hourly wage plus tips plus reimbursements. We'll guarantee $20/hr MINIMUM on weekend night shifts!
Flexible schedules - set your own availability!
You will be a W2 employee, not a contractor
Opportunities for long-term growth (management)
Opportunity to drive company vehicle
Associated topics: chauffeur, delivery person, doordash delivery driver, driver delivery, limousine, luxe valet, lyft, lyft driving, pizza delivery, postmates driver
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Teams
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Cdl-A Truck Driver - OTR
CDL-A Over-The-Road (OTR) Truck Drivers at C.R. England are paid to explore the beautiful countryside of the United States.
We are seeking Class A CDL OTR truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Cdl-A OTR Owner Operator Truck Driver & Lease Purchase Opportunities
Our Owner Operator truck drivers and Lease Purchase truck drivers feel STI is a quality company with good pay, longevity, and many opportunities for advancement. For over 50 years, STI has been the go-to company for handling high value items, providing blanket wrap and white-glove services for our truckload & less than truckload customers. Specialized Transportation, Inc. boasts about a 20% turnover rate with our truck driver fleet.
Call us and find out why STI Offers Owner Operators: Five specialty divisions - which means great opportunities for advancement. Less miles and lighter weight - MORE money in your Pocket We pay directly for all tolls & bridges - at no cost to you.
FSC on all miles - loaded and empty - no force dispatch. Sign-on bonuses Home Time- Out about 1 month at a time Teams are always welcome Owner Operator
You must have a valid Class A CDL One year of current verifiable OTR experience You must be willing to run in all 48 states Looking for a Lease Purchase Option? Late Model 2013-2015 Freightliner Cascadia's $.61 CPM Empty - $.88 CPM Loaded $.20 FSC + $.04 Safety Bonus Handling average of $.27 per loaded mile No Interest $0 Money Down Walk away option No Money Down No Credit Check Maintenance Program $.14 CPM- Ask for Details Lease Purchase not available in California & Kentucky Specialized Transportation, Inc. is a CRST International Company.
RN Travel Nurse
Premier Truck Driving School & Paid CDL Training- Apply Today
CDL or No CDL? Doesn't MatterWe Train, We Hire
- Guaranteed.Whether you need a CDL, Job, or both; we have you covered. At C.R.
England, we train new drivers and hire experienced drivers. We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower If that sounds anything like you, Apply Now. At C.R.
England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the BenefitsWho Are We? C.R.
England is a world class organization and one of the top trucking and transportation companies in the country.
In fact, we are the nations largest refrigerated transportation carrier. C.R.
England is known to have one of the best train to hire programs in the country.
We also are one of the safest carriers in the transportation industry. The company has become an industry leader in providing temperature-controlled truckload, brokerage, intermodal, and container service. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, C.R.
England operates in the 48 contiguous States, Canada, and Mexico and maintains terminals in California, Colorado, Texas, New Jersey, and South Carolina. The company also operates five driving schools across the country.You don't need have any previous job experience as transportation driver, truck driver, taxi driver, courier driver or delivery driver. Looking for an alternative career path to becoming a(n) Construction Manager, Roofer, or Senior Project Manager, then do consider joining us.
We take extreme pride in our drivers at C.R.
England. They are the lifeblood of our business. Career opportunities, training, lucrative pay and stability are just a few of the staples we offer when you drive with us.
You have the backing of a driver manager to help you along the way, CareerTrak to find a lane that suits you, our mobile app CRE Toolbox for on-the-go communication, and much more. As a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, we are driven to maintain our leadership role through time-tested services, technology, and processes. Our entrepreneurial culture and values enable us to expand reliable services while keeping our commitments to public safety, social responsibility and financial stability.Why choose C.R.
England's Training? Tuition Covered Training for Students Travel & Hotel Costs Covered17 Day CDL License Program Stability & Success since 1920School LocationsWe currently hire new truck drivers from across the nation. We will pay for your travel to get to the right school location for you Each of the schools, is set up to provide the best CDL training that a truck driver needing CDL training could ask for. The quality of education obtained at Premier truck driving schools is among the best the industry
About Premier Truck Driving Schools: Premier truck driving schools is a world-class program, considered among the best in the trucking industry.
With an emphasis on driver safety, this comprehensive program combines classroom training with on-truck and over-the-road driver training. Completion of the program results in a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) and a guaranteed job as a C.R.
England truck driver upon meeting our hiring requirements.Premier truck driving schools trains drivers better because C.R.
England guarantees a trucking job upon completion of the CDL training and upon meeting our hiring requirements. Since you will be driving for us, we want you to be fully prepared to launch your CDL career.You Get ALL the Benefits Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time Health Benefits & 401k Participation Paid Vacation & Bonus Incentives Unlimited Cash Referral Program Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles
- Apply Now.
Ophthalmic Technician - Central Florida (G'ville, Inverness, Villages)
Title: Ophthalmic Technician
Reports To: Market Manager, Central Florida
Location: The Villages, Inverness, Gainesville, FL
FLSA: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Date: August 8, 2017
General Purpose of Job/Summary:
The Ophthalmic Technician will provide clinical assistance within a team setting to a Supervising Retina Physician/Surgeon. They will require good understanding of ophthalmic practice and patient care and are responsible flow of clinical activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be willing and able to travel to satellite clinics in The Villages, Inverness, and Gainesville.
Efficiently and accurately interviews patients and documents histories
· Performs technical workups, patient interviews and special testing
· Communicates with patients regarding follow-up care, surgeries, procedures, changes in schedule, symptoms, surgery scheduling, etc
· Returns phone calls to patients and pharmacies
· Maintains and cleans all equipment being used, and reports to supervisor if not in working condition
· Demonstrates working knowledge of eye anatomy, disease, symptoms and ocular medications
· Understands characteristics of common retinal disorders and conditions
· Utilizes proper eye drop technique and sterility
· Understands and uses proper sterile techniques
· Utilizes proper universal precaution procedures
· Accurately performs: Refractions, Lensometry, Keratometry, Tonometry, Visual fields, Amslers, Muscle testing, Pupil exams and Topography.
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Previous experience or training in this or similar position.
· Strong computer skills: Electronic Medical Records (MDIntelleSys), Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Excel preferred.
· Strong Clerical skills: typing and documenting
· Spanish Speaking is preferred, but not required.
· Good understanding of ophthalmic practice and patient care.
· Knowledge of medical instrumentation and its proper care and usage.
· Ability to assess common safety hazards and take precautions to establish a safe work environment.
· Ability to communicate with patients, coworkers and supervisor.
· Willingness to help in all areas and understand the need for efficient use of time.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) required. Confident and capable communicating with customers inside and outside the Company.
· Adapts to multiple and rapidly changing priorities and deadlines.
· Works well under pressure and maintains a sense of urgency.
· Handles Company business with the utmost of professionalism, discretion and tact.
· Excellent organizational skills.
Other Important Attributes:
· Composed demeanor, pleasant, polished image and professional appearance, positive attitude and customer-oriented approach are priorities for this position.
· Exercises good judgment, uses discretion and keeps personal and personnel matters confidential and keeps supervisor and HR apprised of employee-sensitive issues.
· Keeps processes moving forward and takes initiative as appropriate.
· Upbeat, friendly and helpful attitude and manner at all times is very important in this role.
· Friendly, helpful team player with a positive, customer-service attitude.
· Good problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to work independently, productively and effectively manage concurrent tasks within a rigid time schedule required.
· Flexible, versatile and quickly adapts to rapidly changing priorities. Remains calm under pressure.
· Dependable, reliable with an excellent attendance track record.
· Perform work with appropriate sense of urgency and importance.
Retina Specialty Institute offers a competitive total compensation package including base salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and a 401(k) plan, in addition to paid vacation time.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions to the extent the Company may do so without undue burden.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Retina Specialty Institute is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!