Redmond Job Description Sample
Childcare Professional - Part-Time And Full-Time Babysitting Jobs
Do you love working with children? Do you want a flexible opportunity that pays well?Do you have experience as a babysitter, nanny or a caretaker?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, become an UrbanSitter babysitter! Top sitters earn over $1000 a week babysitting for great local families. Hours are flexible and you keep 100% of what you make. Nannies: we have great full and part-time jobs too.
Software Developer (OS171203) with Master’s degree in Computer Science, Digital Science, Engineering (any),Technology or related and to design, develop, implement, maintain and test business functions and web applications using variety of languages and technologies. Develop, create and modify general computer applications software and design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
Work location is Redmond, WA with required travel to client locations throughout the USA.Please mail resumes to 4004 148th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052(OR) e-mail:
Entry Level Manufacturing Associate
The principal responsibilities are to help refurbish and manufacture products. The Production Associate will perform these duties as outlined by client work instructions, and quality assurance procedures. Employees are expected to meet/exceed department production goals and deliver results.
Utilize proprietary manufacturing practices to assemble a variety of products
Prepare and package devices for shipment including requested documentation
Flex between stations
Lift up to 40 lbs. as required
Ability to stand for entire work shift
Help other departments as needed
Other tasks as assigned
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to follow direction from the Team lead.
- Work overtime if needed.
Must pass background check and drug screen
Our mission is to help our customers build their business and help our employees build their future.
Our vision is to be regarded as the Staffing Industry Leader for high-quality talent, exceptional staffing services and innovative workforce solutions.
Field Mechanic Trainee
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYThe Field Technician/Mechanic Trainee position is an entry level position for a highly motivated, hard-working person with the desire to grow their career at Sunbelt. The role of the Field Technician/Mechanic Trainee is to perform light mechanical and preventative maintenance work under close supervision. In addition, this person will go through a training program that will allow the individual to expand their skill set on a variety of equipment, including the on-board diagnostics. This position is a learning and training position to prepare for a Mechanic or Road Mechanic role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Observe, learn & assist with Mechanics who are overseeing major repairs of all types of equipment
- Provide field support to other field mechanics with maintenance or equipment repairs
- Assist Mechanics in conducting preventive maintenance to avoid unnecessary repairs and down time in the field
- Perform maintenance type work (i.e. preventive maintenance, pre-delivery inspections, light repairs, etc.) under supervision
- Fabricates and replaces parts as required to meet manufacturers specifications under supervision
- Perform safety inspections on equipment
- Attend all training and manufacturing training as directed
- Meet all company, governmental, and equipment related safety requirements
- Attend and participate in all Profit Center Meetings
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and properly handle company tools
- Maintain acceptably clean, neat and professional appearance at all times while wearing company uniforms
- Willingness to learn and ability to comprehend complex equipment repairs
- Drivers license and ability to earn medical card (within 6 months of hire) as this is a driving/traveling position
- 1+ year of experience with similar equipment
- May need to own/safely use personal mechanic’s tools
- Ability to effectively and safely use mechanic’s tools and equipment
- Ability to communicate equipment issues and understand job assignments
- Personal and professional integrity
- Proficient to advanced computer skills - enter work orders, diagnose issues, Wynne system, and ability to learn analyzers.
- Exhibit a clear understanding of the necessity of equipment safety
- Flexibility regarding work assignments
- Must be physically able to work in a job-site or diesel shop environment for extensive periods to include lifting up to 50lbs, bending, squatting, crouching, reaching
- Diesel or Heavy Equipment Technical Associates Degree strongly preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to write, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Gear up for an exciting career!
One of the largest equipment rental companies in North America and backed by a network of more than 600 locations, Sunbelt Rentals successfully services a variety of customers - from those in the commercial, residential, industrial, municipal, and specialized service industries, to weekend do-it-yourselfers. Sunbelt extensive fleet exceeds $5.0 billion and includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.
Specialty Divisions and Market Segment Focus:
Designed to serve distinct customer segments requiring a high level of technical expertise, Sunbelt Rentals offer a highly diversified product mix, as well as trained experts.
Climate Control Services
Tools & Equipment
Oil & Gas Services
Pile Driving Services
Pump & Power Services
Remediation and Restoration
Electrical Engineer, Aerospace
Elite Aerospace Group is seeking an Electrical Engineer with Aerospace/Aircraft Interiors experience to join our Redmond, WA Engineering Services Team.
This position is responsible for supporting Lead Engineers and/or senior level Engineers in the research, design and substantiation of the electrical design within the Electrical Engineering department utilizing established design and design standards. The Electrical Engineer will support design and development of engineering packages based on customer and OEM requirements for production, retrofit applications, and product development.
Must show verifiable electrical engineering experience with one or more of the following commodities:
· Aircraft level wiring harness layouts and installations
· Monuments (Lavatories, Galleys, Closets, Bar Units, Class Dividers, etc.)
· Crew Rests (Overhead and Cargo, Stairways, Entrance Modules, etc.)
· Stowages (Overhead Bins, Floor Mounted Stowages, etc.)
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Aerospace and/or aircraft interior experience required.
PLEASE DETAIL YOUR AEROSPACE AND/OR AIRCRAFT INTERIORS DESIGN EXPERIENCE ON YOUR RESUME.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
· Perform design assignments in accordance with established design standards under minimal supervision. Assigned design tasks include but are not limited to: Basic aircraft electrical design, wiring installations, wiring diagrams, cable assemblies/harnesses, detailed assemblies and internal specifications.
· Maintains or modifies basic electronic/electrical system/subsystems based on defined requirements using approved processes and tools.
· Supports the documentation of design implementation.
· Research, interpret, and analyze OEM airplane installation drawings using approved processes and tools.
· Research, interpret, and analyze OEM airplane electrical design data.
· Provides technical, design, and informational support for airplane modifications, manufacturing support and/or in-service issues.
· Troubleshoots basic electronic/electrical system/subsystems problems.
· Actively support engineering department goals and initiatives.
· Coordinate with other departments as necessary.
· Utilize internal drawing/document standards per customer or regulatory agency requirements.
· Provides technical, design and informational support for complex production, product support or in-service issues.
· Effectively troubleshoots difficult, intermittent, chronic or complex system problems.
· Perform analysis of engineering designs including but not limited to Electrical Load Analysis (ELA), System Safety Assessment (SSA), Transverse Separation Analysis (TVSA), etc.
· Define and oversee Design Validation testing including but not limited to Engineering Functional Testing, EMI Ground/Flight Testing, etc.
· Define engineering task scope (such as work scope validation) for design tasks.
· Adheres to budget and project schedules.
· Provides liaison engineering support to manufacturing team.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills / Competencies
- Thorough knowledge of power distribution.
· Aircraft interior monument (Galley, Lavatory, Crew Rest) electrical design experience preferred.
· Understanding of the certification and electrical design process.
· Must be able to provide lay-outs and program design studies.
· Ability to trouble-shoot electrical systems.
- Strong CAD/Design skills using SolidWorks, CREO, or CATIA V5.
· Knowledge of industry design and documentation standards.
· Ability to work independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
· Experience with electrical/mechanical assemblies and manufacturing techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to independently manage projects from concept to production.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Office Project software.
- Ability to travel domestically/Internationally – 20% max.
- Six Sigma process improvement experience/certification desirable.
Experience Level: Individual Contributor
Auburn, WARelocation Support Available: No
Salary dependent on experience with excellent company benefits program.
Caviar Driver Full Time - Seattle
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a
- Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends. Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
- What is Employer? Employer is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Employer has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
- How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Who can become a Employer Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible. You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
- What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours! Employer is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you’ll earn.
- How does the application process work? A Employer representative will contact you after receiving your application. The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Employer have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Employer. You’ll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
- Is Employer in my city or town? Employer is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly. We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Employer is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Employer have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Employer are subject to a background check.
Location: Redmond, WA.
Skills: Strong experience in SQL Experience with batch jobs and data handlers Experience with SQL tuning of application queries for large databases Strong technical, programming and analytical skills Strong experience with C#, Web APIs Nice to Have Experience with Scope queries Experience with Kusto queries
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Now Hiring DRIVERS!!
MV Transportation is seeking a few OUTSTANDING Drivers to fulfill our Transportation contract needs.
Applicants will provide transportation services for an elite TECH company located in Redmond, WA. We are looking for people who take pride in their work, customer service skills and are ready to start immediately to support our award winning team!
PART TIME DRIVING POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- CDL B Airbrakes P-1 qualified (SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE FOR FULLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!)
- Shuttle Driver (NO CDL REQUIRED!!)
- PAID TRAINING AVAILABLE FOR BOTH POSITIONS!!
- Our drivers will provide exceptional customer shuttle service, or commuter service.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must want to provide a safe environment for their passengers and those around them.
- Speak, read, write and understand English.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and professionalism.
- Have a safe driving history and clean driving record.
- Current CDL A or B with Airbrakes and P-1 Endorsements Required (for CDL Drivers only); or be able to obtain a CDL B with Airbrakes and P-1 Passenger Permit.
- Drug free work place.
- Paid Training!
- Room for growth/advancement.
Please contact Maggie via email or by phone at to schedule your interview today.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required for this position. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Package Handler- Warehouse
FedEx Ground specializes in cost-effective small package shipping, offering dependable business-to-business delivery and convenient residential service. Our network safely and efficiently moves millions of packages each day utilizing some of the best technology in the industry.
FedEx Ground Package Handlers load and unload sorted packages in a fast-paced environment and ensure that FedEx Ground continues to deliver packages to its customers on time and with care.FedEx Ground facilities typically have multiple sorts operating daily in each location. During the sort, Package Handlers are responsible for the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying and placing, in a safe and efficient manner. Package Handlers (PHs) may be assigned to or rotate through various areas and positions such as Loader, Unloader, Palletizer, Scan Weigh and Key (SWAK), Quality Assurance (QA), Facer, Switcher, etc.
Individuals who are interested in being considered for a Package Handler position are required to watch a virtual job preview before completing an employment application process. The virtual job preview, will provide a realistic preview of the Package Handler job. Daily activities include assisting with warehouse operations and performing entry level warehouse and dock-related tasks, loading and unloading trucks, shipping and receiving, moving, handling and tracking packages and other material and assisting with transportation and distribution operations.Package Handlers at FedEx Ground-Are eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits as well as vacation and holiday pay, after completion of an eligibility period-Are eligible for pay increases within the first six months of employment-Have career advancement opportunities in our âpromote from withinâ environment-May participate in the company''s tuition assistance program-Must be at least 18 years of age
Essential Functions of the Package Handler positionâ¢Utilizes âhand-to-surfaceâ methods for all package handling.â¢Loads and unloads packages onto or from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, conveyor system carts and load gratings.â¢Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a continuous and repetitive basis for approximate shifts of two to four hours.â¢Determines the appropriate conveyor system by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and memorizing information and sorts packages accordingly. â¢Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum Educationâ¢NoneMinimum Experienceâ¢No experience required
Required Skills and Abilitiesâ¢Ability to understand and follow instruction regarding work duties and safety methods.â¢Ability to discern numbers and information in order to sort packages correctly.â¢Ability to use basic tools and equipment such as skate wheel rollers, dock carts, hand-held scanners, chutes and unloading devices.â¢Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.â¢PHs operating switching equipment must have a valid driver''s license and maintain a Department of Transportation (DOT) file.Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process. FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!