Redmond Job Description Sample
Senior Graphic Designer
|Duration||9 months with potential to extend|
|Tags||Senior Graphic Designer|
A leading Eastside software company is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer. This person will be working with developers on building apps from a design perspective, by creating user flows and information architecture for the same.
- Directs and designs overall "look and feel" of software applications, web sites/applications and print media.
- Development of integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography.
- Supports the team in utilizing current and emerging scripting technologies.
- Evaluates and acquires imaging content.
- May oversee production artists, designers, etc.
- Oversees scheduling and design resources and miscellaneous support projects.
- Overall years of experience: 5+ years (flexible on experience – depending on portfolio).
- Must be highly proficient with interactive design technologies, software or web applications.
- Fluency with standard and dynamic design software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) required.
- Strong communication skills along with ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to work as a team player.
- Demonstrated experience with project planning and excellent project management skills desired.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area required. A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.
- Best vs average: Working with developers on building apps from a design perspective, experience with user flows and information architecture (systems level thinking), interpersonal skills but shy is ok too, someone who can bring something new.
- Recent examples of modern app design, high attention to detail, different considerations of how they can scale across different devices.
- Bring a new, fresh design perspective.
We have been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past 18 years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner in data platform, data analytics, and application development. In addition, MAQ Software is a Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services. Our customers include Microsoft Corporation, Starbucks, and Amazon. The company employs over 500 people in three engineering centers located in Redmond, Hyderabad, and Mumbai.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Editor will provide support to our CEO by researching, writing, editing and proofreading his third business book, executive communications, and a range of client materials. The Editor will ensure that they reflect the correct tone and are accurate and consistent. The person in this role will be one of two researchers/writers and will work out of MAQ Software's office in Redmond, Washington.
- Researches topics to verify information and participates in meetings to gather relevant background. Fact and reference check to aid in the preliminary writing stages. (70%)
- Works with the CEO to develop and uphold processes for requesting, creating, editing and publishing content. Helps forecast projects and troubleshoot workflow issues relating to book writing.
- Provides developmental, substantive or copy editing for materials produced by the CEO and other work units across the organization. Ensures that content is clear and compelling, is appropriate for the target audience, and reflects the company’s tone and quality standards.
- Serves as an editor/content writer or substantive editor for print materials, digital content and other collateral. Identifies materials related to managerial and business success.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in English, business, communications, journalism or related field required. Master's degree is a plus.
- Understanding of entrepreneurial companies, business management principles and avid reader of business books.
- Minimum of one year of experience in communications, experience writing, rewriting and editing.
- Experience working with C-level executives and other industry professionals at all stages of the document-development process.
- Experience writing for a newspaper or other type of business publications.
- Highly collaborative orientation. Aptitude for working with colleagues across a range of seniority levels and areas of subject matter expertise.
- Experience managing multiple projects and competing timelines.
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively.
To apply: If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to RedmondJobs@MAQSoftware.com and include “Content Writer/Editor” in the subject line.
Sales Forecasting & Business Analyst
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, cleanse and prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Service to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Use and maintain the forecasting software.
- Provide input to the Supply Chain organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with affected departments as it relates to capacity and supply planning.
- Gather, analyze and validate historical demand data through T-SQL queries.
- Load resulting demand data into forecasting software to create statistical forecast.
- Review statistical forecast model and apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting.
- Review sales plans, customer supplied forecasts, and/or latest estimates and demand drivers provided to Sales and Customer Service. Make override decisions to the statistical forecast based on these inputs.
- Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with sales, marketing and finance personnel.
- Maintain demand planning system and software including the entry and modification of data, product hierarchy, monitoring trends in forecast error, and identifying relevant market related data and competitive intelligence.
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process.
- 2+ years’ experience in an analyst role in a business environment. Experience providing financial or analytical support to Sales and Customer Service departments.
- Experience with ETL/Data Cleansing.
- Experience creating basic and customized reports utilizing T-SQL, Excel Power Query, Power Pivot, Lookups, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process. Good facilitation skills are required along with the ability to present clearly to key stakeholders.
- ForecastPro Application experience.
- Enterprise ERP experience. Dynamics 365/Dynamics AX preferred.
- Workflow & Process Documentation.
- Power BI experience.
- PowerApps & Microsoft Flow experience.
|Salary||DOE w/ Full Benefits|
|Tags||UX Designer, Interaction Designer|
MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Our data analytics solutions drive insights using Azure Machine Learning (ML), AWS Machine Learning, and Cognitive Services. We are excited about the new opportunities offered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and access to cloud services which simplify data management.
We have been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past 18 years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner in data platform, data analytics, and application development. Our customers include Microsoft Corporation, Starbucks, and Amazon. In addition, MAQ Software is a Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services. The company employs over 500 people in three engineering centers located in Redmond, Hyderabad, and Mumbai.
User experience design for Power BI reports, web applications, and mobile applications that use Windows 10, touch devices (tablets) and the latest mobile devices.
- Collaborate and execute on user experience designs with cross-functional teams, including engineers and stakeholders
- Take ideas from the concept to the production stage, using storyboarding, wireframing, redlines, prototypes, guidelines, and other communication/presentation methods
- Produce information architecture, task-flow diagrams, and data visualizations
- Solve all sorts of design challenges with creativity, efficiency, and precision; a full stack designer (interaction, usability, graphic design, HTML, CSS, Power BI)
- Solicit feedback from other team members to continually raise the bar for quality
- Work with the team in an Agile environment by illustrating clear user stories and testing
- Stay up to date on current themes, trends, and technologies in user experience design
- Bachelor’s degree in interaction design, user-centered design, or a design-related field
- Proven track record in the creation of interaction models, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience for reporting
- Portfolio demonstrating UX/UI experience in web, application, and/or reporting design
- Demonstrable ability to do wireframing, prototyping, storyboarding, and redlines
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, XD, and associated design tools
- Knowledge of UX best practices, design techniques, user interface design patterns, and standard UCD methodologies
- Excellent communication skills within cross-functional teams
- Ability to explain design processes and concepts—i.e., why a design works or why it doesn’t
- Exceptional visual design skills with a focus on high-quality deliverables
- Self-directed, confident, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance speed and quality when managing competing priorities
- Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design, or design-related field
- Basic knowledge of data reporting
- Four years of relevant work experience
Senior UI Designer
|Tags||Senior UI Designer|
A leading Eastside software company is looking for a Senior UI Designer. This candidate will be responsible for maintaining beautiful and consistent visual design language across features and products, while balancing industry best practices and visual design principles.
- Collaborate with the UX, UI, and Design Leads to conceptualize premium visual experiences.
- Combine in-game photography with graphic design to create UI posters, cards, and branding.
- Own the visual experience for features or products and translate wireframes or written specs into clear, implementable targets.
- Track changes iterate upon existing designs, and maintain thorough and up-to-date UI and design specifications and documentation.
- Participate in design reviews, shepherd designs into production, present work to project stakeholders, and swiftly iterate on graphic/UI designs as needed.
- Deliver UI and graphic design materials at a high-quality bar and on time.
- 2-3 years of experience as a UI designer, graphic designer, visual designer, or related role.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant UI or graphic design experience.
- Expertise in information architecture and interaction design best practices.
- Strong grasp of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign, etc.).
- Willingness to learn new publishing tools and pipelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and articulate ideas clearly.
- Self-starter with good time management skills.
- Experience collaborating with developers to implement a UI vision.
Accessibility UI Developer
- Evaluate the current product from accessibility stand point and bringing our client’s product to all users, regardless of their abilities, is a core focus of this user interface role.
- In this role, you will develop solutions that remove barriers and empower our customers to fulfill their diversity
- Develop innovative solutions by working with end users to ensure that our product works for everyone, seamlessly.
- Successful candidates will have 2-3 years of System Centered UI (SCUI) Framework Development experience with a background in Accessibility
- Accessibility is a challenging UI problem with reference to people with disabilities (or other unique UI modes i.e. high contrast, screen readers, mouseless navigation etc.,). We are looking for a developer who can bring in creative solutions to these issues.
Lead Sr. Windows 10 Engineer
- 7+ years of experience with OS migration assessment, design and implementation
- 5+ years of experience as Team Lead with experience
- 5+ Active Directory and Group Policy
- Working with team on Defects/ enhancements / features
- Windows 10/7 Image Deployment with SCCM OSD, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), USMT and Windows ADK
- Microsoft SCCM 2016
- Deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting
- PowerShell is a MUST HAVE- any other language in scripting is a nice to have
- MS Windows 10/8.x/7, MS Windows Server 2016/2012
- Experience managing an OS image for large corporate environments
- Experience in the Enterprise and Security features of Windows 10
- Knowledge of MS Security (Patch Management)
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Cell 408-718-6170| Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need:Office Operations Support In Redmond,Wa- Evening Shift
Location: Redmond, WA.
Workplace Solutions - Execute services in areas of responsibility for a moderate size location. Scope may include wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities which may include workspace set-up, A/V, catering, reception, floor support & other location services. Independently carry out routine tasks per guidelines w/ minimal supervision. Part-time contractor to create an evening shift for office operations support. It is fairly common for their teams to work late into the evening on proposals and projects. Role hours: 2:30pm – 6:30pm PDT
primary Skill: Workplace Strategy & Transformation
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
AG Consulting Partners is a Redmond-based boutique consulting firm that embraces the entrepreneurial spirit to relentlessly deliver an exceptional experience and results for our people and our clients.
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the nation? Are you passionate about finding top-notch talent and raising the bar in candidate experience? Are you a creative thinker who can come up with innovative ideas for attracting talent? If you are looking to be a part of and represent a company that puts its people first, look no further.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist for AG Consulting Partners, you will be the master of finding highly-talented individuals who live and breathe our mission and values to join our evolving team. Your responsibilities will include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT consulting roles.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms (e.g. Dice, LinkedIn, Indeed)
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- On-board new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Implement new processes and improve existing procedures to deliver the highest-quality candidates
- 1-3 years of demonstrated successful human resources experience and/or talent acquisition in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, ATS, and social media channels
- Demonstrated success networking and leveraging social media platforms to build a pipeline of potential candidates
- Driven to advance expertise in the tech industry
- Experience with professional services firms and recruiting for a variety of roles - both technical and non-technical
- Experience managing a recruiting cycle from start to finish
We provide excellent benefits to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, PTO, education reimbursement, wellness allowances, community and philanthropic events and flexible career paths.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team of amazing consultants and partners!
2 days a week, plus 2 Saturdays a month.
Compensation Range: $42.00 - $48.00 Hourly (DOE) with an incentive program
Competitive sign on bonus available
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Hygienists are enthusiastic about providing excellent patient care and are critical to our success as a healthcare provider. You will be part of an extraordinary team of talented individuals who are dedicated to helping you deliver legendary service to our patients. Through oral education, Dental Hygienists lead patients to a happy and healthy smile!
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Active State Hygiene License
- Dental Hygiene Degree from an accredited program
- CPR Certification
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!