Redmond Job Description Sample
Sr. Technical Program Manager
- Extremely well organized and efficient
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable with both hardware and software
- Great communication skill
- Able to work with multiple teams
- Results oriented
- Strong in driving processes
- Self driven in continuous improvement
- People person
- 8+ years experience in Software and Hardware (devices)
- Technical knowledge and background
Audio Electrical Engineer
The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Design and development of Audio subsystems for high volume consumer electronics
- DSP, filter design, echo cancellation, noise suppression
- Experience with audio measurements and tools
- Acoustic measurement for telephony
- Knowledge of psychoacoustic analysis
- PC audio architecture
- BS, MS or PHd in EE required and/or 5-10 years experience
Wireless Protocol Test Engineer
- Experience in cellular protocol stack testing (WCDMA and LTE), preferably on Windows OS.
- Expert knowledge of 3GPP Layers 2 and Layers 3 protocol and call processing.
- Hands-on experience with Anritsu 8475 , CMW 500, Keysight PXT/UXM performance, etc
- Working knowledge of 3G/4G protocol debugging tools
- Working knowledge of UMDF/KMDF drivers for modems (USB based modems preferred)
- Automation level coding experience in C# and power shell scripting.
- Good understanding of Mobile Operators
- Minimum 8+ years of experience
Game Developer - (Contract)
This premier and well-known gaming studio is looking for a Software Engineer to work on the next big shooter experience. You will be brought on to help enhance the import, export and post-processing Digital Content Creation “DCC” / Game Data Pipeline. Transforming art and design content into optimal, game-ready formats is a key part in achieving high framerates and exciting gameplay.
Help realize the art teams desired workflows by building new tools and improving existing ones.
Support content creation teams as they build the game.
- 4-6 years of DCC and art asset pipeline development experience in the games (or related) industry.
- At least 4 years programming experience in Python, C# or C++
- At least 2 years in graphical programming experience in Qt or WPF.
- Passion for creating amazing AAA game experiences
- Experience working with large and complex tools and codebases
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
- Solid 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
- BS degree or equivalent industry experience
Competative rate and benefits plan
Software Development Engineer
The following skills are essential:
- 4 years work related experience
- Relevant technical skills
- Strong communication skills
- May need advanced knowledge of programming languages and/or development tools in one area, and moderate level skills in multiple areas
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master's degree may substitute for a portion of the related experience, or equivalent work experience/training
Animation Tools Engineer (Contract)
We are looking for a passionate, customer obsessed tools engineer that will help build the technology that will empower our content authors to build the virtual world that will set the standard for next-generation graphical beauty. You will have the opportunity to leverage your creativity, communication skills and technical expertise to help define, create and build the workflows that will best harness the artistic capabilities of our content creators. You will be given the freedom and space while driving large technological initiatives to take advantage of your organizational skills, team co-ordination ability and leadership prowess!
As this studio grows, your work there will help the them expand into new territory, reaching more customers, and reaching them in ways not yet previously explored. We will highlight your unique strengths and will provide you with the right opportunities that best leverage your areas of passion. We value the perspective and experience you bring and promote an autonomous workstyle.
- Bachelor of Math/Computer Science
- Programming background in C#, SQL and scripting languages
- Rock solid understanding of software engineering best practices
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for games and a “customer-obsessed” attitude
- Professional C++ experience
- At least 2 years of professional software development experience
- Solid 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
- Strong grasp of UX design principles;
- Experience with building UI applications (MVVM)
- Experience with complex games systems (animation, graphics, game engine, etc.)
- Experience using 3D editors and applications
Competitive rate and benefits
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Long and Short term disability, PTO, Paid Holidays, and more.
Image Quality Engineer
We are looking for the following experience:
- Expert knowledge in color science, image processing and image quality
- Experience working with subjective image quality
- Working knowledge of IQ attribute such as color, tone, noise, and sharpness
- Hands-on experience with Matlab, Imatest and ICC workflow
- Psychophysics and statistical analysis
- Minimum MS or PhD in Color Science, Imaging Science, and/or EE related degree
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve first level issues with IT infrastructure including user systems, servers, storage and network connectivity.
- Provide system administration for assigned infrastructure and establish and maintain security as it relates to users. This may include applying security patches and operating system upgrades to ensure the security and integrity of our infrastructure.
- Participate in new infrastructure projects to gain functionality knowledge and provide technical support from the point of inception and ongoing thereafter.
- Maintain all documentation for assigned infrastructure and recommend improvements to processes and procedures.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows, Active Directory and Exchange environments and network theory (DNS, NAT, DHCP, etc.)
- Good understanding of security, NTFS Permissions and Firewalls Rules policies
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and decision making skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize, maintain attention to detail and recognize time constraints
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and enterprise management systems
- Associate's Degree in related field (IT, Computer Science or Business) or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 2-3 years' IT help desk support experience
Financial Analyst 3
KeyWords is hiring an experienced GAAP controller to help our client's Operations Finance Team. The controller drives project controllership, financial close, compliance and audit support for each of our key sales areas.
A key focus of the role will be month end close, you will be accountable for leading month end close coordinating across Operations, Field Sales and Domain Delivery teams together with Corp and Field Finance to ensure all GAAP adjustments are reflected accurately in the books and records of the company.
This is a contract position with likelihood of extension.
- Minimum 6 years of finance controllership experience in a large organization
- Experience driving large transformational finance projects.
- Accounting degree required; advanced degree or certification preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS and U.S. GAAP
- Ability to work effectively across multiple groups, responsive with strong customer service orientation.
- Strong controls and compliance experience, including review of financials.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively across multiple groups, responsive with strong customer service orientation.
- Advanced excel and PowerBI experience is a must
- Global stakeholder experience preferred since this role requires collaboration with teams spread worldwide
- 401 (K)
- Medical, Dental & Vision
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!