Redmond Job Description Sample
Informatica DQ Support
Location: Redmond , WA.
1. Ability to successfully design, deploy and evolve solutions to meet business requirements using Informatica 10.x or higher. a) Must have strong understanding of data quality profiling/mapping, rules, scheduling and scorecard etc. b) Must be familiar with IDQ client and should be able to manage and troubleshoot mapping, rules etc. c) Should have deep understanding of performance tuning Informatica mappings and sessions. d) Should have strong understanding of Informatica Analyst tool functionality and should be able to guide Data Analyst/Data scientist for various functionalities.
2. Database a) Experience in SQL server (2012 and higher) b) Experience building SQL queries, including creating sub-queries, minus/union, and inline queries
3. Functional a) Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous timelines. b) Must be able to coordinate between multiple team to close on issues/risks
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our team. The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Experience with sourcing and assessing candidate qualifications
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly motivated and willing to learn
- Technical knowledge is a huge plus
- Minimum AA and/or 2 years of experience with recruiting
Signal Integrity Engineer
You must have:
- Solid understanding of Signal and Power Integrity fundamentals
- Experience with signal integrity simulation tools, such as HSPICE, HyperLynx, etc.
- Experience with power integrity tools, such as PowerDC, OptimizePI and SIWave
- Understanding of both serial and parallel high-speed interfaces, such as DDR3/4, USB2/3, DP, HDMI, SATA, etc.
- Working knowledge of serial channel analysis and simulation tools like QCD, ANSYS Designer, etc.
- Experience with s-parameter extraction tools like HFSS, CST MWS and SIWave
- A team orientation with superior interpersonal awareness
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple complex projects
- Excellent problem-solving techniques
- Strong organization and documentation abilities
- Strong cross-functional and collaborative team skills
Release Manager (Contract)
We are looking for an experienced, passionate Release Manager to assist us in delivering amazing game experiences to our players.
You will be essential in getting our titles into the hands of players by partnering with our Production, Development, and Infrastructure teams. To do this, you will be responsible for navigating the Xbox Certification process as well as multiple content ingestion pipelines and driving technical investigations when releases don’t go as planned.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to prioritize their work independently and capable of managing multiple products and team relationships. Keeping cool under pressure, being able to think critically through problems and take a technical approach to investigating issues with stakeholders from a variety of different business units is essential to success. The ability to work through ambiguity is critical.
- Understand the process and policies associated with the content ingestion pipelines for Xbox and follow them closely as you submit products to be released to the public
- Understand platform certification requirements and assist development teams in determining potential issues before and during release
- Create, document, execute, and improve the process of build packaging, verification, certification, and release
- Drive communication and troubleshooting of release issues
- Experience shipping current-generation, AAA games through a minimum of 3 product cycles as a Release Manager or Producer
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Visual Studio Team Services, and Microsoft Teams
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Previous experience shipping Xbox One titles
- Previous experience shipping on multiple platforms
- Previous experience with Windows Dev Center and/or Xbox Developer Portal
Microsoft Soc, Data Center Services Lead
- Demonstrated experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex services or distributed systems
- Working knowledge of enterprise network gear including routers, switches, and load balancers
- Working knowledge of enterprise routing protocols and IP subnetting
- Experience using common diagnostic tools like Netmon, WinDBG, and Wireshark
- Experience with PowerShell, SQL, and Python scripting
- Able to diagnose and mitigate faults
- Able to identify and drive recovery levers with feature teams
- Able to communicate effectively through written and oral English
- Able to interact with external customers & partners on behalf of Microsoft
- Ability to perform work under continuous deadline pressure
- Ability to identify and script automatable problems, perform work with efficiency in mindRequired Qualifications:
- BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs experience
- Hold active TS/SCI with Poly as defined by Clearance Requirements section
- 6+ years of experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex online services
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams while performing on-shift individual contributor work
- Must be open to shift work as 24/7 support is needed
Software Design Engineer 3 - 646766
Role: Software Design Engineer 3
- Build a highly-scalable service to support millions of users
- Design, implement, and tests all facets of the service
- Participate in team-wide design and code reviews
Develops elegant designs and tests that identify and eradicate product or service-wide problems and align to multiple-release product or service plans and feature area architecture.
Leads by example within the team by producing simple, extensible, and maintainable code with very few defects. Finds and fixes classes of defects.
Ensures consistent, usable, forward-looking, maintainable test infrastructure, draws from a large base of design patterns, is an expert in available technologies, and is adept at identifying practices that work well.
Leads by example within the team by producing simple, extensible, and maintainable code with very few defects and contributes to effective test plans.
Optimizes, refactors and reuses code to improve performance and maintainability – ensuring maximum efficiency, effectiveness, and return on investment.
Uses technical knowledge of the product or service design and code to identify risks and prevent classes of bugs.
Leads design and code reviews across the feature area, understands the root causes of issues, and finds ways to resolve them.
Optimizes team processes to improve quality, engineering productivity, and responsiveness to feedback and changing priorities.
Overcomes obstacles by resolving issues, regardless of team boundaries, and identifies and resolves teamwork issues. Engages and maintains consistent communication with all relevant parties until issues are resolved
- 6+ years of software design experience required
- Execellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Experienced in common engine systems, such as asset pipeline, rendering, or game object management.
- Familiar with Pix or similar performance analysis software
- Ability to quickly prototype and iterate
- Eye for detail, and a hunger for excellence
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Program Manager Non-Tech 1 - 646754
Role: Program manager Non-Tech 1
Program Manager with Analyst mindset. Support Managers to drive a program or projects by developing, maintaining, and managing program requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges. Help analyze data in Power BI reports and XLS and drive insights from data. Work closely with program/process owners, stakeholders and business partners to identify business change and drive the consensus necessary to adopt a manageable change strategy. Manage programs and projects involving multiple parties/organizations with conflicting agendas and business priorities. Lead cross-organization project teams towards targeted and scheduled outcomes. Engage with program/process owners, stakeholders and business partners as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics, and ongoing progress.
1-2 years of program management experience, Data analysis expertise, bachelor’s degree. Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft's products/services/applications preferred. Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues. The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others. Must have excellent communication skills to all levels, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, strong leadership skills, and demonstrated experience managing programs with varying degree of complexity. Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and pivot tables required. Knowledge of Microsoft Partner space is a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience, with some basic program management and data analysis skills
- Excel skills
- Pivot tables
- Driving insight from data
- Experience over education, but degree preferred
- Office Suite
- VSTF – Foundation to log items
- Power BI
- Experience and knowledge of good practices necessary for programming/operating Environmental Test Chambers and/or other reliability test equipment (recommended)
- Knowledge of Physics and math applied to basic mechanics and electrical measurements
- Working knowledge of MS office suite, particularly MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of JMP, LabView, and/or MatLab software are desirable but not necessary.
- Strong sense of ownership to the work assigned
- Precision in communication
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
- Organized and goal driven
- Knowledge of basic statistics as applied to testing and test data analysis is a plus
- Knowledge of Physics Of Failure approach to Reliability and Highly Accelerated Test methodologies will be a big plus
Bilingual Support Professional
We are hiring contract Technical support engineers to work for our client in Redmond, WA. This is a role with a high possibility of extension to full-time role as our client is expanding their current support team.
As a tech support engineer you will handle complex issues from our enterprise level customers through phone or web. When needed, you will transfer your cases to your colleagues or involve subject matter experts or escalate to other groups in the team. Your day to day job will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a service oriented professional.
You will be given the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in one of more areas and receive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
- Be available to take ownership of new cases and escalations via telephone and Web and provide support to enterprise customers and partners.
- Scope a customer’s issue by collecting the relevant facts; investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
- Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world. Escalate to management as necessary, acting internally as a customer advocate and keeping the customers informed. Collaborate with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
- Ensure that each support request owned by you is handled as per our Service Level Agreement (SLA) and to the highest possible customer satisfaction by setting the right expectations and fulfilling your commitments.
- Document your technical work and research in detailed and comprehensive manner.
- Prioritize your work to accomplish the most important and urgent requests first.- Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying and correcting customer satisfaction concerns before they become problems.
- The shift can vary according to business needs. Examples: Monday to Friday, any working hours from 6am to 7pm Central Time, or weekend coverage depending upon business needs.
- This position may require you to work a rotational On-Call schedule, evenings and weekends shifts.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good Communication Skills- Spoken and written English (including technical writing)
- Excellent demonstrated customer service skills
- Effective learning skills
- Works well in a team and collaborative environment
- Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Continuous learning Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
- Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams, and encourage new hires to feel included.
- Collaboration - we need to collaborate and learn to value the work of others, be willing to take their learnings and add them to our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
- Making a difference - drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve your day to day responsibilities and the connections between your work and others.
Customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role and every two years.
- 0-1 years’ experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting
- Bilingual in KOrean & Engkish
- Excellent problem-solving skills on some of the most technically complex and challenging problems that the Enterprise customers report.
- Excellent Communication Skills - spoken and written English and alternate language (Korean) (including technical writing) and excellent demonstrated customer service skills.
- Industry experience in two or more of the following technologies:
- Windows 2008 2008 R2, or 2012 Server and trouble-shooting.
- 401(k) with 3% employer matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid time Off - including vacation and sick days
Program Manager Non Tech 2 - 646765
Role: Program manager Non-Tech 2
MSSA Site Manager, Joint-Base Lewis McChord
Position location: Microsoft Software & Systems Academy located in partnership with Saint-Martin’s University (SMU) located at Joint-Base Lewis McChord. Microsoft Software & Systems Academy (MSSA) aims to train transitioning service managers and veterans and qualify them for meaningful careers in technology. With a greater than 90% graduation rate, MSSA provides specialized technology training in the following paths: server and cloud administration, cybersecurity, database and business intelligence and software development. The MSSA Site Manager role includes program and student advocacy and accountability. More information about our program is available at www.military.microsoft.com and in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSODh1oweRU
This position is a contract position; employed by a Microsoft approved supplier.
The MSSA Site Manager (SM) is responsible for ensuring the efficient administration and operations support of the Microsoft Software and Systems Academy. Working in collaboration with a matrix team (other MSSA Site Managers, Field Operations Manager, MSSA Program Director and Program Office, Academic Instructor/Partner, mentors, hiring partners, employers, base engagement team), the MSSA Site manager will facilitate and broker information and resources related to professional and career development and job placement. This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities; however, the person will be the team leader for each cohort as well as represent MSSA in the Joint-Base Lewis McChord area.
- Establish positive relationships and closely partner with Academic Partner, SMU and its employees in support of effective program execution.
- Effectively represent and perform program marketing to ensure robust full classes; following prescribed program marketing guidelines.
- Represent the team and program regarding overall advocacy and accountability.
- Lead daily facilitated discussions regarding career and professional development; using materials provided and following a standard curriculum.
- Support/facilitate/track/coordinate/report on weekly classroom activities and classroom climate.
- Support/facilitate/track/coordinate/report on career and professional development activities including: hiring partner engagements (web introductions, tours, interview days, etc.), mentor engagements, professional/career support engagements, and job placement activities.
- Perform projects as assigned by program team.
- 5-7 years related experience in one or more of the following disciplines: career coaching, recruiting, learning and development, education, or operations/administrative management in a military or business environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to made decisions and drive business results without day to day direction.
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to solve common problems and to provide independent solutions in line with program policies and guidelines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications and other office related products.
- Ability to create and deliver program elements to meet or exceed targets.
- Strong relationship-building and maintaining skills to effectively build and maintain student, partner (internal and vendor partners), and customer relationships.
- Assertive public speaking skills and able to convey key concepts to diverse audiences.
- Strong individual accountability with focus on execution and cross-group collaboration.
- Proven communications skills in all forms (written, verbal, presentation).
- Ability to work Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM; scheduling personal appointments during mornings, outside of scheduled facilitation, career/professional development instruction time. In most MSSA classrooms, this takes place in the afternoons.
- Prior leadership experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!