Redmond Job Description Sample
SQA Analyst (Lab Test) (Wa)
BTI is currently looking : SQA Analyst (Lab Test)
Job Location : Redmond, WA (Client location)
Client : Samsung (San Diego, CA) HQ and AT&T (End Client)
Travel :20%-30% (Korea Business Trip if needed)
Position Type :Full-time with day time work hours and may require weekend work
This job involves engineering work on cellular wireless devices and systems. The Senior Test Engineer conducts lab tests on cellular systems such as GSM, EDGE, WCDMA, HSPA, and LTE based on 3GPP standards. The testing conducted involves various types of RF test equipment such as Spirent, R&S, Anite and Anritsu.
· Analyze and determine issues related to the systems and networks referenced in the job function
· review issue history
· Independently design test plans, including location, models, basic test parameters, test considerations, etc.
· Manage lab tests
· Recommend test environment and parameters based on network circumstances
· Collect and analyze logs from team members
· Determine what logs show
· Determine and decide whether test issues have been resolved
· Collect and review team members’ final reports
· Prepare and submit weekly and monthly summary reports
· Communicate with BTI’s clients’ managers
· Follow direction of Manager and Client
· Strong knowledge of LTE, WCDMA including PHY/MAC, signaling concepts, call processing, and upper layers
· Good understanding and background in protocol layer (RRC, PDCP, RLC, MAC, PHY) of LTE and WCDMA cellular networks
· Expertise in tracing and debugging tools to fully analyze protocol stack related issues in appropriate 3GPP specifications
· Experience with Transport Layer protocols such as TCP, UDP, and analysis tools such as Wireshark
· Knowledgeable with specific logging/analysis tools such as QxDM, QPST, XCAL, and XCAP
· Exposure to any Third Party Protocol, Modem or RF Test Equipment (Anritsu, R&S, Spirent, Anite) in WCDMA and LTE technologies
· Some programming in Java and Perl script is desired
· Bachelor’s degree and 4-5 years of experience
· Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering degree preferred
· Flexible work hours
· Bilingual in Korean sometimes required
Must have the following competencies:
· Must take responsibility
· Be an analytical thinker/Problem Solver/Decision Maker
· Have excellent time management/Resource management
· Organized planner/Attention to detail
· Results oriented/Takes initiative
· Development of others/Teamwork
· Build Relationships/Client Focused/Service Minded
· Self-motivated, responsible in work
· Positive mindset and active personality
· Great interpersonal skills/Communicator
The position will work indoors the majority of the time and will be exposed to typical temperature and noise levels maintained in an office environment.
The position will work indoors and outdoors and will be exposed to seasonal weather changes and conditions while working outdoors. When working indoors, the individual will be exposed to typical temperature and noise levels maintained in an office environment.
Job Location : Redmond, WA (Remote Location)
Client: Samsung (San Diego, CA)
End Client: AT&T
Technical Program Manager
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Experience working with external vendors and project management
- Experience with high-volume consumer hardware products
- Strong understanding of software/firmware industry products, services, and applications
- Possess cross team, group, and org collaboration skills
- Ability to foresee and analyze project risk
- High power analytics skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Minimum 8 years of experience and PMI, MS degree is preferred.
Essential qualifications include:
- Inventory management
- Office and Database experience
- IT experience with SW and HW setup of OS
- Good coordination and tracking capability/experience
- Good with Excel and using data base
- Lab environment work
- Highly flexible
Contract Power System Application Developers
MWResource helps our customer in the utility industry by providing the resources that they need to support their ongoing projects and maintenance of their systems. We specialize in the control systems and energy markets area.
MWResource is seeking experienced C# ,C++ or Java Developers for a 12+ month contract opportunity working onsite at our customers located in Washington state. The consultant will be responsible for the software development of energy control system applications for power companies (utilities).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in with C#, Java or C++ software development.
- Thorough knowledge of data structure, STL containers and algorithms.
- Knowledge of multi-threading programming.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Strong proficiency in C#,Java and/or, C++.
- Preferred degree or experience related to power systems (electric transmission and distribution)
- Preferred experience of containerization, docker and Kubernetes
- Preferred experience with microservice implementation.
- Preferred experience with unit, system and performance testing tools and frameworks.
MWResource offers medical, dental and vision coverage through Independance Blue Cross and participation in the MWResource 401K plan for US based consultants.
Electrical Engineer (Compliance)
The following qualifications are essential to the position:
- Experience in compliance testing, bench testing, bring-up, and probing
- Experience with high speed bus standards: DDR3, USB 2.0/3.0, HDMI, SATA
- Experience with Agilent – PLTS Software
- Hands-on experience with BERT, oscilloscope and generators
- VNA and TDR is a huge plus
- Good verbal and written communication
- Minimum BSEE and/or 2 years of experience
- Experience and knowledge of good practices necessary for programming/operating Environmental Test Chambers and/or other reliability test equipment (recommended)
- Knowledge of Physics and math applied to basic mechanics and electrical measurements
- Working knowledge of MS office suite, particularly MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of JMP, LabView, and/or MatLab software are desirable but not necessary.
- Strong sense of ownership to the work assigned
- Precision in communication
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
- Organized and goal driven
- Knowledge of basic statistics as applied to testing and test data analysis is a plus
- Knowledge of Physics Of Failure approach to Reliability and Highly Accelerated Test methodologies will be a big plus
Do you like gaming? We're looking for some passionate individuals to help us for a limited stress test. Easy short term work, perfect for picking up a few extra bucks for the weekend, while doing what you already love. You will be participating in testing an early-released game title before anyone else!
This position is On-Site only at our office in Redmond, Washington, USA.
Entry-level side gig.
Approximately 4 weeks
Saturdays and Sundays, 4 hours each.
7:00 am until 11:00 am PST.
Please let your friends know as well! We are looking for 25 individuals to make this happen. Anyone 18 or older that has gaming experience. Other than that, no experience necessary!
Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with studios in Dublin, London, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, New Delhi, Pune, Montreal, Seattle, Los Angeles and Rio de Janeiro.
The video game industry is growing at a rapid pace over the years and according to experts, this growth will continue due to the rising popularity of these games. Though you may enjoy playing video games for hours with your friends, there is a lot of effort and hard work involved to develop a video game. Participate in this project and become a tester!
Must have gaming experience with one or more of the following:
Please bring TWO PIECES OF IDENTIFICATION OR ONE PASSPORT
DRIVERS LICENSE AND SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
DRIVERS LICENSE AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE
Cloud Services, Microsoft Engineering Lead, Scif
Demonstrated experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex services or distributed systems
Working knowledge of enterprise network gear including routers, switches, and load balancers
Working knowledge of enterprise routing protocols and IP subnetting
Experience using common diagnostic tools like Netmon, WinDBG, and Wireshark
Experience with PowerShell, SQL, and Python scripting
Able to diagnose and mitigate faults
Able to identify and drive recovery levers with feature teams
Able to communicate effectively through written and oral English
Able to interact with external customers & partners on behalf of Microsoft
Ability to perform work under continuous deadline pressure
Ability to identify and script problems, perform work with efficiency in mind
BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs experience
Hold active TS/SCI with Poly as defined by Clearance Requirements section
6+ years of experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex online services
Demonstrated ability to lead teams while performing on-shift individual contributor work
Must be open to shift work as 24/7 support is needed
Cascade is seeking a full-time Calibration/Metrology Technician to utilize appropriate manual and automated measurement procedures to test and calibrate measurement/test equipment in a variety of disciplines, such as: DC/Low Frequency, RF/Microwave, Dimensional, Mechanical, Environmental Chambers, and Time & Frequency. The Technician will leverage their knowledge of measurement science, mathematics, and physics to ensure measurement accuracy.
- Calibrate inspection, measurement, & test equipment in one or more of the areas listed above
- Maintain calibration standards
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of precision equipment
- Collect, record, and summarize, data during calibration
- Identifying abnormalities, trends and/or predicting future values
- Identify equipment out-of-tolerance conditions and perform corrective action by adjustments, component replacement, correction factors, in accordance with Cascade policies and procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- Must be able to perform general mathematical, statistical and algebraic functions
- Minimum AA degree, formal PMEL training, or equivalent
- Must possess very good written and oral, communication skills
- Technical writing ability
- Intermediate ability to troubleshoot repair, align and optimize precision equipment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel. MET/CAL experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of Calibration/Metrology experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Occasional standing and bending are required
- Engineering laboratory or manufacturing environment at Cascade and/or customer sites
- Occasional in-state travel required
Software Development Engineer
The following skills are essential:
- 4 years work related experience
- Relevant technical skills
- Strong communication skills
- May need advanced knowledge of programming languages and/or development tools in one area, and moderate level skills in multiple areas
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master's degree may substitute for a portion of the related experience, or equivalent work experience/training
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!