Redmond Job Description Sample
Child Care Director, Back-Up
At Bright Horizons, every day brings something new. As a child care director at a Bright Horizons back-up center, you will have a chance to inspire the passion in your teachers, have a moment of pure connection with a child or parent, embrace an unexpected challenge that evolves into an opportunity to apply your intelligence, share your compassion and character in creating a solution – and every day, you'll find your business focus balanced by a unique and very real sense of fulfillment.Apply now to join the Bright Horizons team as an on-site leader at one of our beautiful centers. You will play a key role in creating and refining the center's culture by supporting teachers in the development of an innovative, hands-on, emergent curriculum designed for the children in your care and building an environment where the children, families and staff thrive.
Come join our campus in Redmond, Washington. Enjoy working with our dynamic staff, families and state of the art facility.
As a center director at a Bright Horizons back-up center, you will:
Grow your team by hiring, training, supervising and inspiring a team of passionate, committed teachers
Collaborate with families to support and share the educational needs of their children
Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through ongoing training and support
Inspire each child's potential through our innovative curriculum, inclusive environment and strong family partnerships
Play an integral role in continuing the Bright Horizons commitment to quality
Enjoy the support of a corporate team dedicated to help you manage the daily operations of the center
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
Bachelor's degree preferred; High School diploma/GED required
3-5 years of management/leadership experience
A combination of infant, toddler or preschool teaching experience
Well versed in NAEYC accreditation and licensing standards
Strong leadership, supervisory and customer service skills and ability to create/maintain partnerships with families and staff
Ability to lead staff in implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum
Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks or crisis situations effectively
Capacity to understand and manage center financial duties
Experience working in an inclusive work environment and managing across differences
Must meet state educational and licensing requirements for director; additional center/school requirements may apply
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.
Experience the milestone moments
As an infant teacher, you get to witness some of the most special achievements and milestones that occur in a child's first year of life. Being a part of this treasured and magical stage is a reward unto its own. As you experience their first steps, new discoveries and giggles of pure joy, your patience and enthusiasm will give them the confidence to discover a brave, new world. And, you'll share these moments with parents – showing them that your devotion and passion is helping to guide and shape their children, as they begin their journey to who they will become.At Bright Horizons, you'll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement. Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.How will you nurture the growth our future generation?What you will do as an Infant Teacher
Build a warm and stimulating environment that is filled with inviting sights, sounds, textures, and sensations to stimulate their mental and social growth
Ensure that fundamental care needs are met while engaging in one-on-one moments, play and communication
Collaborate with and be supported by a talented team of early childhood professionals
Be an ally and partner for parents, supporting, guiding and sharing in their child's growth and development
Nurture your own career aspirations and personal growth through unlimited opportunities
Be a positive role model for children each and every day
Live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
Who we are looking for
- Hold a High School Diploma/GED
- Meet state educational licensing and additional center/school requirements
- A passion for child care and making a difference in the lives of young children
We do give preference to child care teachers with the following:
- Related college-level or CDA course work
- A CDA or working towards an Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- 12 months of professional teaching experience
Bright Horizons – A fresh perspective on learning
In addition to being the leading provider of high quality child care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only child care company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For". We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child's developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners.Benefits we offer
Career path opportunities
Extensive health benefits
Comprehensive tuition reimbursement401(k)Volunteer opportunities through the Bright Horizons Foundation for ChildrenCommuter benefits
Health club discounts
Cell phone discounts and much more
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.
Cadence Allegro PCB Designer
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Proficiency in Cadence Allegro PCB Editor and Constraint Management.
- Experience with Analog Design Layout techniques.
- Experience with Switch Mode Power Supply layout techniques.
- Experience with Impedance Control and Transmission Line Theory.
- Ability to generate Bill of Material (BOM).
- Experience with Downstream BluePrint and CAM350 is a plus.
- Knowledge of RF Design Layout techniques is a plus.
- 5-10 years of relative experience as a PCB Designer.
Opto-Electrical Design Verification Technician
- Experience with optical and electrical development.
- Troubleshoots all electrical, instrumentation, automation equipment and makes suggestions for repair and improvement of devices, and implements such.
- Operates and maintains all test equipment
- Operates test apparatus during test cycle to produce, regulate, and record effects of actual or simulated conditions.
- Analyzes and converts test data to usable form and prepares graphs and written reports to translate test results.
- Familiar with optical test equipment i.e. luminance meter, color meter, spectroradiometer.
Sr. Hardware Test Engineer
We are looking for the following:
- BS, MS, or PhD in EE required and/or 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronics products
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals
- Knowledge of Visual Basic or C/C++
- Experience testing waveforms/protocols in at least three of three of the following domains: Clock/Crystal Power Sequencing SATA (Gen1, Gen2, Gen3) PCIe (Gen1, Gen2, Gen3) USB2.0 & 3.0 /3.1 DisplayPort embedded Display Port LPDDR3 Memory PCB Impedance FPC Impedance MIPI LPC SPI Audio SDXC I2C/SMBUS
- BSEE or MSEE
- 1-3 years of experience in EMC testing including intentional radiators, ESD, EFT (academic projects will be considered)
- Experience in a laboratory and small team environment.
- Understanding of RF measurement techniques and use of various RF measurement instruments (specifically Spectrum Analyzers, EMI Receivers, Network Analyzers, EMI receivers, Power Meters)
- EMC troubleshooting
- Experience troubleshooting digital and RF hardware.
- Experience with high-speed interfaces (e.g. HDMI, SATA, PCI-e)
- Experience working with Wireless technologies such as Cellular, Bluetooth and WLAN a plus.
- Understanding of EMC standards for unintentional transmitters such as CISPR22 and CISPR 24 plus
- Soldering skills (0402-sized components) plus.
The following qualifications are required:
- Hands-on RF focused testing experience
- Strong understanding of RF measurement techniques
- Experience with Spectrum Analyzers, EMI Receivers, TDR, VNA, Power Meters, etc
- Troubleshooting digital and RF hardware
- Experience working with wireless technologies (Cellar, Bluetooth, and WLAN)
- Minimum BSEE and 1-3 years of experience
- 7+ years’ related Voice Engineer experience with Cisco IVR, CVP, UCCE (Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise), Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unity and Unity Connection, Cisco Emergency Responder
- XML scripting/programming within IVR is a Must Have
- 5+ years of IVR design and development experience
- Java development experience is a “nice to have”
- Must have CVP Studio development experience
- Database and web service integration experience
- Experience in documenting call flows using Visio
- Expertise in Cisco Voice technologies
- Being able to evaluate the call logs and the call flows
- Working with the BA and working with nontechnical staff to explain IVR and the design
- Issue resolution and management
- Critical Thinking- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Complex Problem Solving- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- MUST HAVE Custom IVR scripting within the CVP specific is needed Java is nice to have
- They are not looking for common scripts that why they need someone to be able to write the IVR scripting within XML
- It’s the automated scripting that helps the calls coming in be able to solve a problem by touching buttons
- They want the customer to call into the call center and be more self-service so they need someone to do custom
- Reviewing of XML scripts
- Modifying and changing script itself and adding features to change behavior
- Pulling data from databases from back-end and integration through IVR
- Client’s initiative: Client’s Customers calling in to use IVR instead of getting an actual person. Using backend info about power grid, billing info, etc., and using IVR for user to be able to search and gather info about their account.
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Camera Test Engineer
We are looking for the following:
- Strong understanding of photography and cinematography
- Familiar with exposure, white balance, noise and sharpness
- Experience in Camera IQ testing and/or sensor testing
- Experience with subjective image quality on consumer product
- Exposure to Adobe Photoshop
- Hands-on experience with MatLab, Imatest and statistical analysis is a plus
- Minimum BSEE or equivalent
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product is a must.
- Requires strong design skills, managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in PTC Creo or Wildfire strongly desired.
- Proficiency in statistical tolerance analysis strongly desired.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!