Redmond Job Description Sample
Program Specialist (Hr)
The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Associate Degree
- 1-3 years experience in at least two the following areas:
- Customer/Client Relationship Managmenet
- Employee Relationship Management
- Project/Team Coordination
- Science or technical education, training and/or experience is a plus
- Highly motivated/driven, self-starter and quick learner
- Excels independently and in a team
- Strong customer-orientation
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Keen interest in sourcing/recruiting and HR
- Keen interest in technical learning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Senior Concept Artist
Established in 2004, Lakshya Digital, a Keywords Studio, is the largest interactive entertainment and game development services studio in South Asia. We have game production studios in Gurgaon and Pune, and business offices in Tokyo, Japan and San Diego, California.
Our continued success is fueling the need to expand in the US and we are looking for bright and talented Concept Artist to join us at our studio in Redmond, WA. If you are looking to support multiple titles from Triple A to Indie, then put that portfolio together and send it to us.
We are looking for a passionate Concept Artist to join us! You will be working with our Art Director, Outsourcing Artists, and Externals teams to craft creative illustrations and concepts for our clients and support our internal teams. The ideal candidate will have the ability to move back and forth between environment concepts and character design and be comfortable in a range of styles. A portfolio demonstrating a strong ability in lighting, color, design and rendering is required.
As a Concept Artist, you must be flexible, be a good team player with local and international teams, able to work in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment, take instruction well, be organized, and have good communication skills.
Create concepts based on client and project specifications.
Collaborate with Project Art Directors, Leads and external teams.
Direct offshore 2D artists.
Depending on project needs, able to work hands on and create concepts for our internal or external clients.
Produce work in an efficient and timely manner, on schedule.
Ensure high quality of concept assets and be responsible for meeting project/client requirements and specifications.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Concept Artist.
· Strong understanding of proportion, composition, color theory, lighting, and both character and environment design.
· Solid foundation in traditional arts like figure drawing, painting and illustration.
· Professional and collaborative attitude, self-driven with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Capable of taking constructive criticism and working within project specifications.
· Has knowledge of current tools; Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, etc.
· Experience working with distributed development teams and outsource vendors a plus.
· Experience creating Mobile/Social concept art a plus.
PTO, Medical, Vision, Dental
Technical Program Manager
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Experience working with external vendors and project management
- Strong understanding of software/firmware industry products, services, and applications
- Possess cross team, group, and org collaboration skills
- Ability to foresee and analyze project risk
- High power analytics skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Minimum 8 years of experience and PMI, MS degree is preferred.
- Experience testing optical components or devices
- Experience in testing consumer products
- Experience designing, procuring parts, configuring, and validating up new test setups
- Working knowledge of image quality metrics, optical characterization, and optical test hardware.
- Experience with image quality evaluation and imaging science, statistical analysis, correlation and GRR
- Minimum BS in Physics and 5 years of experience
- Experience with image processing and algorithm development
- Experience with hardware testing, system bring up, and design validation
- Knowledge of optical metrology instruments (imaging, colorimeter, spectrometer, etc.)
- Proficiency with statistical analysis methodologies and tools such as JMP and MS Excel desired
Cloud Services, Microsoft Engineering Lead, Scif
Demonstrated experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex services or distributed systems
Working knowledge of enterprise network gear including routers, switches, and load balancers
Working knowledge of enterprise routing protocols and IP subnetting
Experience using common diagnostic tools like Netmon, WinDBG, and Wireshark
Experience with PowerShell, SQL, and Python scripting
Able to diagnose and mitigate faults
Able to identify and drive recovery levers with feature teams
Able to communicate effectively through written and oral English
Able to interact with external customers & partners on behalf of Microsoft
Ability to perform work under continuous deadline pressure
Ability to identify and script problems, perform work with efficiency in mind
BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs experience
Hold active TS/SCI with Poly as defined by Clearance Requirements section
6+ years of experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex online services
Demonstrated ability to lead teams while performing on-shift individual contributor work
Must be open to shift work as 24/7 support is needed
Software Development Engineer (Build)
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Experience as Build Engineer
- Working knowledge of Powershell
- Knowledge of tools for OS imaging (DISM, pnputil, etc)
- Good verbal and written communication
- Minimum BSCS and 2 years of experience
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product is a must.
- Requires strong design skills, managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in PTC Creo or Wildfire strongly desired.
- Proficiency in statistical tolerance analysis strongly desired.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
Are you looking for a fulfilling role where you can increase your knowledge? With our support, you will be guided by a full office staff and encouraging General Dentists. With plenty of opportunities to learn and grow you won't ever have a dull day. Our Providers have autonomy over their patients - you can rest easy knowing you're doing what's best for your patient.
Day to Day:
- Prepare tray setups for dental procedures
- Welcome patients and engage in conversation while transitioning to an operatory
- Help patients feel comfortable before, during, and after dental treatment
- Obtain/Review the patients’ health history and/or pre-treatment records
- Take blood pressure and pulse
- Comply with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) policies
- Hand instruments and materials to providers during treatment
- Keep patients mouth dry and clear by using suction, water spray or other devices
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment after treatment, following accepted infection control practices
- Instruct patients on proper postoperative care, teach patients about good oral health
- If directed by a Dentist, and allowed by law, may take impressions or X-Rays
- Document treatment in patient files as transcribed by providers
- Schedule and confirm appointments, answer the phone, assist with patient questions
- Maintain patient confidence by protecting and appropriately handling all PHI (Protected Health Information)
- Order Dental resources by using equipment and supplies only as needed to accomplish results
- Assist providers in the event of a medical emergency
- Other duties as may be assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Thorough knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions
- 1+ years of experience
- X-Ray Certification, if required by State
- CPR/BLS Certificate (American Red Cross or American Heart Association certifications only)
- Excellent social and customer focused skills
We offer the following benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses (for referring General and Specialty Dentists, Hygienist, and Dental Assistants)
Gentle Dental is an equal opportunity employer.
Microsoft Classified Cloud Services. Systems Administrator
Service Engineering Lead that holds TS/SCI with Poly clearance for a position located in Redmond, WA. Microsoft in support of Microsoft’s OneGov Operations Center Support (OCS) that provides end-to-end operational support for the Azure core and Office365 platform. Operational support is comprised of three teams: Livesite, Network Management, and Customer Reported Incidents. These teams span across various product groups, including Azure, Active Directory (AAD), and Office365 .The services will be operated from two Microsoft OCS's in Redmond, WA and Reston, VA, with the penultimate goal of supporting all US Government environments from the same OCS.
- Demonstrated experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex services or distributed systems
- Working knowledge of enterprise network gear including routers, switches, and load balancers
- Working knowledge of enterprise routing protocols and IP subnetting
- Experience using common diagnostic tools like Netmon, WinDBG, and Wireshark
- Experience with PowerShell, SQL, and Python scripting
- Able to diagnose and mitigate faults
- Able to identify and drive recovery levers with feature teams
- Able to communicate effectively through written and oral English
- Able to interact with external customers & partners on behalf of Microsoft
- Ability to perform work under continuous deadline pressure
- Ability to identify and script automatable problems, perform work with efficiency in mindRequired Qualifications:
- BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs experience
- Hold active TS/SCI with Poly as defined by Clearance Requirements section
- 6+ years of experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex online services
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams while performing on-shift individual contributor work
- Must be open to shift work as 24/7 support is needed
- Calibrate inspection, measurement, and test equipment in one or more of the following disciplines: DC/Low Frequency, Dimensional, and Mechanical.
- Maintain calibration standards
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of precision equipment
- Collect, record, and summarize, data during calibration
- Identifying abnormalities, trends and/or predicting future values
- Identify equipment out-of-tolerance conditions and perform corrective action by adjustments, component replacement, correction factors, in accordance with Cascade policies and procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- Must be able to perform general mathematical, statistical and algebraical functions
- Minimum AA degree, formal PMEL training, or equivalent
- Must possess very good written and oral, communication skills
- Technical writing ability
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!