Rego Park Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Commercial Property Manager "Class B" Office Buildings
Commercial Property Manager needed for 2 "Class B" commercial office buildings in Queens for an established Real Estate investment and management firm. These properties total approximately 400,000 Sq. Ft.
The position reports directly to the owner.
Experience with NYC commercial building management is required.
The Property Manager is responsible for the overall administrative, financial and operational management of hi-rise office towers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, invoice management/processing, contract administration, physical inspections, tenant relations, monthly reporting and supervision of engineering, porter and security staffs.
Property Manager deals with budgeting and re-forecasting, lease administration and rent collection (arrears).
Registered Nurse - RN
-Home health services
-Physician Plan of Care development
-Coordination with the health care professionals assigned to ensure that all home care services are provided at the highest quality level and in accordance with Department of Health regulations
-Support the Agency’s mission to provide the highest quality care by complying with regulatory guidelines and meeting agency standards.
Utilize effective problem-solving and decision making approaches, identify the root cause of problems and issues, formulates potential solutions, solicits appropriate input and evaluates the effectiveness of solutions.Assure service satisfaction through client visits and other quality improvement initiatives. Investigate and resolves all assigned patient and staff complaints.Ensure that all documentation is appropriate, in accordance with policies and procedures, completed on a timely basis and in compliance NYCRR.
QUALIFICATIONS: Licensed and currently registered under Article 139 (Registered Professional Nurse) in NY State.
Must be proficient in IV infusion
Trial Council / Plaintiffs Personal Injury
PURPOSE OF POSITION
We are a litigation firm looking for a top-level Attorney. We are not "just another" personal injury law firm. We believe our commitment to our clients and willingness to go the "extra mile" have helped us grow to where we are today as a firm handling life-altering injury. We try to provide our clients an unmatched combination of client service and legal ability.
- To lead the team and be "a face" of the firm.
- A desire to "take ownership" of the files and move them through the process thoroughly and quickly.
- Gather evidence to formulate a legal action.
- Handling any types of trial/arbitrations.
- Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
- Thoroughly handle any types of depositions on a short notice
- Commitment to clients to let our clients know we care about them as people, as well as caring about their case.
- Handle a heavy litigation caseload
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have at least 2-10 years of Plaintiff's Personal Injury law experience (auto accidents, trip/slip & fall, premises liability, etc.).
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with the plaintiff side of above-mentioned practice areas and familiar with the rules and processes of the jurisdictions the firm covers.
- Must be proficient with handling high volumes of cases.
- Must have experience with reviewing medical/hospital records.
- Must have a proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a demonstrated history of excellence in their career, as well as a passion for serving clients.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, stellar organization skills and the ability to not only communicate well but to fully grasp real-life implications that these cases have on our clients.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Rego Park,Ny)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: class a driver, company driver team, company otr, company truck driving, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, regional driver, regular home time, tanker truck driving
Travel Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit (Rego Park,Ny)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Full Time Massage Therapist
As a massage therapist atthis Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 1000 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Biology Tutors (Rego Park,Ny)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering, Algebra, Geology, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: 7th grade, 11th grade, chemistry, grade 9, grade 11, k 7th, k 11, secondary school, sixth grade, tenth grade
The largest Coin-Op Laundromat in North East is actively seeking a passionate, dedicated, experienced District Manager who can successfully lead the existing business and help facilitate growth. Clean Rite is aggressively expanding in the North East and is seeking talented District Manager candidates to help execute its growth objectives.
This is a tremendous opportunity for the right candidate ready to leverage their skills and jumpstart their career to the next level of operations management with a well established, growing, retail organization.
• Responsible for the development of branch strategic and tactical operations and implementing corporate initiatives and strategies in accordance with the company's core purpose and values.
• Responsible for implementing new business processes within district stores and personnel under their command
• Recruit, Train, Coach and Supervise Store Managers and provide leadership to individual Customer Service Reps
• Assist in the design, implementation and management of incentive policies
• Works in conjunction with corporate to provide superior service to our customers and insure profitability on the entire business.
• Develops monthly operations business plans which outline the tactical programs, actions, and expected results to ensure effective implementation of programs related to key strategies.
• Effectively prepare annual budgets and periodically forecast the business within their business unit.
• Prepares weekly and monthly reports as a means to detail areas of the business that need improvement in the business unit.
• Ensures that store locations conform with local or federal governmental regulations and law enforcement
• Ensures alignment through appropriate communications within and between the field, accounting and corporate.
• Maintains and supports prescribed Human Resource programs of employee relations, health and safety, training and development, etc. for all employees in their business unit.
• Works with Administration/Billing, Human Resources, Legal, Finance, Customer Service, etc. to ensure all functions are properly planned and executed within the branch and improvements are made organizationally.
• Keeps other functional areas informed about operations plans, objectives, issues, needs and achievements; encourage inter-departmental communication and cooperation; participates in organizational planning
Please respond with detailed cover letter explaining why you feel you are a good fit for this position and your resume.
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Rego Park,Ny)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: from home, from your home, home based, home worker, remote, stay at home, telecommuting online, virtual work at home, work at home job, work at home opportunity
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!