Rehoboth Job Description Sample
Remote English Teacher - Qkids
Employment type: Contract, part-time
Start date: ASAP
Location: Remote, online
Hours: 6-19 hours/week
Rate: $16-20 USD/hr
ABOUT US: Employer is a national leader in cross-cultural E-learning, teaching English to over 100,000 Chinese elementary and secondary school students through a patented and effective gaming platform that connects students and teachers in real time. Guiding students through a curriculum of fun, dynamic, and engaging narrative gaming adventures, English teachers from the United States and Canada lead students to English mastery from the comfort of their own homes.
Employer provides incredible workplace flexibility that caters to any schedule. We are ready to build lasting growth for both students and teachers. With your help, we can continue to impact cross-cultural communication positively. Join today, and let's shape the future of E-Learning together!
- Teach English to Chinese children between 5 - 12 years of age through Employer’ interactive software program. Knowledge of Chinese is not necessary. Each class is 30 minutes. All curricula are preset and incorporated with animated characters and games. There is paid training before orientation. Further training and support is provided along with your coursework.
- Available to teach a minimum of 6 hours (12 classes) per week. There are 19 hours (38 classes) available weekly.
[Our class time slots]
7 days a week- Morning Eastern Time (AM - EST): 5:40-6:10, 6:20-6:50, 7:00-7:30, 7:40-8:10
Plus Friday and Saturday- Night Eastern Time (PM - EST): 7:40-8:10, 8:20-8:50, 9:00-9:30, 9:40-10:10 10:20-10:50
- Native fluency English speakers who are based in United States, Canada. This is due to the limitation of our internet server and we do not discriminate against nationality.
- Earned a degree or currently enrolled in a university program.
- Prior teaching experience or experience with early childhood education.
If you are invited to our hiring process, we will ask for 3 pieces of hiring materials including your available time slots, computer spec, and an introduction video including your level of education, any experience working with children or as a teacher, and 1 minute of a teacher read-aloud.
This opportunity: Contract, Part-time, Work from home, Online, Work online, Tutor, English Teacher, Students
The Pharmacy Technician supports the medication dispensing process under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
- Massachusetts Pharmacy Technician license
- High school diploma or GED
- PTCB National Certification
Lease Purchase CDL A Truck Driver
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn't easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
duties Managers is of BACH_a33d1a IHUT Daily
Technician Apprentice - Security/Fire Alarms
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
CDL A Company Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Therapist / Physical Therapist Job In Rehoboth, Massachusetts
This unique opportunity is at a prestigious facility looking to hire a traveling therapist. This exciting area offers many recreational activities.
As a premier travel therapy company, Host Healthcare offers top pay, excellent benefits, and personalized service.
The ideal candidate for this position will be dedicated to providing patients with the highest level of service. Host Healthcare looks for candidates who possess strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated work history, and excellent references.
This travel job will require interacting with a variety of different patients, maintaining accurate records, following recommendations from physicians and clinical supervisors. The ideal candidate will also be knowledgeable in Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance, as well as the ability to complete relevant insurance documentations.
Lyft Driver (Full Time)
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
CDL A Truck Driver - Dedicated - Home Weekly - No Unloading
CDL A Truck Driver
No UnloadingGreat Benefits
No Experience Necessary
New Increased Top Truck Speed: 68 MPHDon't Wait, Call Now 866-292-5750U.S. Xpress has a great dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver position where you can get home weekly with NO UNLOADING.The most important part of US Xpress is U and we are listening to our drivers Now USX has one of the lowest Fleet Manager to Driver Ratios. Our fleet managers now have more quality time to work with you so you can earn top pay and get the support you deserve
Start your career today with U.S. Don't let this opportunity pass you by - call now for details.Benefits:Home WeeklyNo UnloadingNew Top Speed: 68 MPHFleet Manager to Driver Ratio 20:1Great Benefits, Including Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K MatchPaid OrientationPet PolicyTuition Reimbursement - up to $7,000Newer Trucks - average 2 years old1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress TruckMilitary Veterans
- NEW Post-9/11 GI Bill Apprenticeship Program or Advanced Rate of Pay Program
Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details
Must live within 50 miles of Philadelphia, PA; North Bergen, NJ; Woburn MA; or Worcester, MADon't Wait, Call Now 866-292-5750Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!