Rensselaer Job Description Sample
Registered Nurse For A Home Health Agency In Albany NY
RN SUPERVISOR for a HOME HEALTH CARE AGENCY in our Albany Office
Full Time Position:
Homecare Nursing Supervisor- Branch Specific- Case Management - responsible for overseeing the care of all patients and orientation of field staff.
Duties include but not limited to : Patient assessment, care plan development, MD orders; compliance, evaluation and supervision of non-professional staff in the delivery of in-home patient care.
*Must have valid NYS RN License
* Home care experience (a plus)
* Bilingual in English/Spanish (a plus, but not necessary).
* Travel is required and reimbursed
We are seeking a Four-Star Hotel Artisan Baker to join our team. You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- · Supervise and coordinate all bread baking activities
- · Responsible for creation of all bread-related goods applicable to the bakery menu
- · Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- · Able to prepare a wide variety of bread products from scratch
- · Plan, coordinate, and supervise the work activity through the day
- · Develop, plan, organize, and conduct formal training sessions for bakery staff
- · Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- · At least 3 years’ experience as an Artisan Baker in a hotel or similar setting
- · Strong leadership qualities
- · Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- · Excellent written and communication skills
- · Strong attention to detail
Founded in 1989 our Hospitality Recruiting company has grown to become one of the largest restaurant and hospitality management recruiting firms in the country.
Our goal is to build a network of franchisees nationwide developing relationships with clients and job seekers.
January 2016 we began expansion into Canada and are duplicating our successful model of management staffing in the hospitality industry. Future growth plans include expanding into the United Kingdom
Store Manager In Training
Manager-in-Training (MIT). The MIT position is a non-exempt hourly position. The MIT is in training to learn the functions and responsibilities of the Facility Manager position. This hourly position has a six (6) day 48 hour workweek and reports directly to the Area Operations Manager.
• Cultivate a G•U•E•S•T in Mind Culture.
• 1. Focus on the wildly important.
• 2. Be a leader.
• 3. Be committed to the guest.
New to APlus, Laredo Taco Company is a quick service, authentic Hispanic-style cuisine that traces its roots to the Texas Rio Grande Valley. With over 450 locations throughout the Rio Grande and central Texas market, Laredo Taco Company signature tacos are soon to make its debut on the East Coast. Every taco is made with the freshest ingredients and crafted from our famous, handmade grilled tortillas.
Together, APlus and Laredo Taco Company provide diverse food service and convenience offerings.
Become part of our winning team where you will have the opportunity to grow and succeed in an environment with people who are both motivated and strive for excellent customer service.
Sunoco LP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications.
Forklift Repair Technician
SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE
Tri-Lift Inc. is currently searching for an experienced Fork Lift Technician to service our customer's on the road.
We are looking to expand our team of technicians with motivated and ambitious forklift mechanics looking for a long term future with a great company. You will be expected to provide personalized service to our customers to whom we have positioned our self with as a best partner supplier.
THIS POSTING IS FOR THOSE WITH MECHANICAL BACKGROUNDS ONLY. CANDIDATEDS NEED TO HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
• We offer the following benefits:
• Paid Dental, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days.
• Matching 401K Retirement Plan
• Pay commensurate with experience and previous training
• Training available with advancement opportunities
• Company provided Service Van
• Great Work Atmosphere
• Signing Bonuses for "A"
- High school or equivalent
- Forklift , Equipment Mechanic: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
- Must Pass Background Check
Traveling Outside Sales Representative
We are looking for a motivated Road Warrior to fill our Outside Sales Representative position!
Salary range listed is dependent on commission, the commission rate is based on weekly collected sales.
You will work (as an independent contractor) with Law Enforcement Agencies, Fire Departments, and Business Professionals to provide drug and safety education materials to children, others.
This position may require frequent travel on a weekly basis within a 500-mile range from your home.
Sponsorship sales allow us to provide our materials to law enforcement agencies at no cost.
- Present our materials to community business professionals
- Reach agreed upon sales/sponsorship targets
- Set appointments with potential sponsors and sponsorship renewals
- Previous experience in sales is a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills is a must
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to travel within a 500-mile radius
- Signed introduction letter from local Fire Chief, Police Chief or Sheriff to present when contacting businesses
- Competitive commission structure
- Same high commission on new and renewal accounts
- Mentor guided orientation provided
For more information on our company, visit: https://www.lawpublications.net/
Administrative Assistant - Wealth Management
Advantage is currently looking for a bright, energetic and friendly Administrative Assistants to provide support within one of the nation’s leading providers of comprehensive financial management for institutions, not-for-profits, high net worth individuals and their families. The ideal candidate should possess at least five years of administrative support experience from a large corporate environment (internship experience will be considered).
Administrative Assistants working onsite at our client are responsible for general office support, including but not limited to:
- Managing travel & expenses, including making travel arrangements and processing expenses for team member
- Providing general administrative services to teams, such as maintaining calendars and schedules, answering phones, maintaining client database and report preparation, and scanning documents for archiving, and prepping correspondence.
- Coordinating and scheduling external client events. Duties to include booking conference rooms, coordinating meeting schedules, preparing correspondence
- Aiding the teams in servicing clients, with a focus on operational excellence and customer service
- Assisting the teams during times of increased activity such as open enrollment season
- 1-5 years of administrative experience professional corporate environment.
- New graduates encouraged to apply with valid internship/experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) a MUST
- Transcription experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured and fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
"We align people with companies to create opportunities."
We don’t believe that opportunity will come knocking or that you need to be in the right place at the right time. We believe we can create this opportunity through aligning our customers with the right talent to create opportunities for growth, refinement, and organizational success.
We have demonstrated success placing candidates with top organizations globally in skill levels ranging from entry level to director level. Explore the positions we have available world-wide
To meet the demand of our clients as well as the growth in the small-to-medium-size business market, AppStar Financial has immediate openings for sales professionals.
We are willing to compensate you accordingly. The average first-year compensation for Territory Sales Representatives is $60,000, and the compensation range for successful, tenured reps is $80,000 - $140,000.
- State-of-the-art programs and innovative products
- Comprehensive training
- Qualified appointments generated and confirmed by our in-house representatives
- Multiple income streams (new business and residuals)
- No nights or weekends!
- A+ rated company and accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Outside sales / B2B experience
- Networking and business development skills
- Strong communication skills
- Assertive and positive attitude
- Professional appearance
Thousands of merchants across the country rely on AppStar Financial to provide powerful products and superior service. We offer competitive transaction processing rates and support the latest point-of-sale equipment and software. Our friendly, multi-lingual customer service team is ready to assist our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to keep our merchant businesses running smoothly.
AppStar Financial offers advanced equipment to meet individual business demands. From terminals and check readers to imagers and printers, AppStar Financial provides merchants with superior equipment from top manufacturers. We can assist our merchants in choosing the right equipment to fulfill any transaction processing need. AppStar Financial offers reliable equipment with the latest technology and software that ranges from processing simple transactions to providing wireless technology and Internet accessibility. AppStar Financial is committed to providing our merchants with quality equipment to make business transactions easy and convenient.
Personal Trainer (Cpt) - All Vent Fitness Locations
Passion / Integrity / Professionalism / Customer Service
Are you passionate about helping others accomplish their fitness goals?
We are always in search of passionate professionals who live a healthy lifestyle and want to excel In the Health and Fitness Field. Our Personal Trainers Provide Private, Semi Private, Small and Large Group training to our large membership population. With foundations in functional fitness, our trainers work with clients from the novice exerciser to the competitive athlete. Our programs are tailored to each members needs and designed to get results.
Prior training and Nutrition experience, and NASM certification are a plus but not necessary. In-house, and on the job training as well as company paid Nationally recognized Personal Training certification (NCCPT) is available for selected candidate.
We offer state of the art facilities, flexible hours, & hourly plus incentive pay. This is a member focused, professional position with opportunity for advancement.
This is fitness reinVENTed. And it will change your life.
At VENT Fitness, we believe in the Power of 3. We utilize three key principles in reinVENTing your fitness: Educate, Exercise and Energize. That means from initial sign-up to your E3 experience and your day-to-day workout regimen, VENT Fitness is there for every step of your reinVENTion.
This is not about the number you saw on your bathroom scale this morning, it is about taking action to create a healthier life through proper movement and nutrition, backed by the support and coaching you need to stay with it. VENT Fitness staff and trainers will get you through a well-rounded, hands-on fitness program. Whether you have never worked out before or you are an experienced athlete, there is something to be earned here if you are willing to put in the work.
Outside Sales Director - B2B Sales
Our Outside Sales Representative team focuses their efforts on building relationships with the businesses and community leaders while SnapNation Inc, handles all of the technology design, layout, and delivery process involved with getting the app properly setup and operating.
- Meet with 20+ customers per week explaining product through a short presentation
- Utilize networking and referrals to additionally build client base
- Practice honesty and integrity in all business relations
- Lean on one’s own personality and demeanor while using a proven methodology
- Entrepreneurial minded - someone who is excited about growing themselves and their business
- Interpersonal skills - someone who can have a solid conversation with a potential business partner
- While no prior experience in sales is necessarily required, the majority of our team members have had years of experience in B2B sales or direct presentation-based sales positions
- Valid Drivers License
- Make a measurable difference in the community by bringing businesses, community leaders, and residents closer together
- The ability to set and create your own schedule
- Being a part of an award-winning company culture that is dynamic, driven, and positive
- Working within a recession-proof, high-growth niche industry
- Unique and stable income model that allows zone directors to earn as much or as little as they want with rapid advancement opportunities
- Although there is a tremendous amount of upside to this opportunity including personal freedom and life flexibility, this position is not for everyone and it does require commitment and diligence while building the book of business over the first year. However, for those who are a fit for SnapNation Inc, the lifestyle and financial opportunity easily outweigh the challenges
SnapNation applies real-world behaviors within an easy-to-use community and business application, with the backdrop of Google Earth imagery. Wouldn’t it be great if you could provide the people in your community with information they need, when they need it, through mobile video messages? As a business, wouldn’t it be advantageous if you could send mobile video sales promotions and product advertisements to potential customers who are right outside your door?
Through SnapNation, YOU can make your city, a “Smart City”!
Seeking in-office Transcriptionist to work at a busy Law Firm. Must have positive attitude; self motivated; organized, computer literate; knowledge with digital dictation and able to type at least 60 wpm. Experience preferred in Workers' Compensation; Candidate must have strong communication skills, both written & verbal. Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Benefits include health insurance, 401k; paid holidays and vacation time salary commensurate with experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!