Rensselaer Job Description Sample
OTR Commercial Tire Technician
We treat every employee as an important member of our strong, diverse, and multi-cultural workforce.
Our people are important. That is the McCarthy Tire Service Tradition.
We are looking for a OTR Tire Technician. Candidate must have at least 1 to 3 years of OTR experience operating an OTR boom truck (TIA and ETS certification a plus). Experience with small, large and industrial OTR tires required.
- Minimum of three years’ experience diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining vehicles in a shop, fleet or road side assistance
- Capability of independently analyzing and safely resolving problems
- Capacity to demonstrate technical knowledge of vehicles, materials, methods, and tools to perform, prioritize and complete work
- Prior knowledge of tire related equipment and tools a plus
- Valid CDL Class B/A Driver’s License
- Must have acceptable MVR, Drug Test, pass DOT physical
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must be over 21 years of age.
Performs commercial tire service:
- Shall be consistently capable of independently analyzing and safely resolving problems.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge in the safe operation of all garage tools, diagnostic equipment, lifts, hoists and jacking equipment.
- Ability to Identify and obtain necessary replacement parts as needed to execute repairs.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret technical data via instruction manuals.
- Respond quickly to dispatches and provide fast, friendly and professional service.
- Work independently but must be willing assist others.
- Communicate with customers and dispatch.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
• Team work environment
• Opportunity for career advancement
• Excellent compensation
• Paid holidays, vacation time, and personal holidays
• Medical coverage, dental, and prescription
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts
• Wellness program with incentives
• Voluntary Aflac program
• Confidential employee assistance program
• 401 K with company match
• Company-paid short-term disability coverage and vision and life insurance for every employee, with additional voluntary life insurance available for our employee, spouse, and children
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Automotive Retail Manager
The Retail Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations. Combining your in-depth automotive repair knowledge with your exceptional people skills, you'll manage customer relationships and frequently serve as a liaison between technicians and customers. You'll also select, coach, lead, train and supervise vehicle technicians while assisting with the purchase of parts, materials and equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Retail Manager must be able to manage and oversee operations as well as sales and profitability of a local center.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures, and values.
- Hire, train and manage all technicians, service managers, and counter salespersons
- Purchase and maintain appropriate inventory.
- Perform monthly inventory, facility and vehicle audits.
- Manage tech work schedules to confirm they achieve daily, weekly and monthly revenue / profit goals and expectations.
- Identify employee weaknesses and establish plan(s) to train and improve in these areas.
- Manage all employees’ time as well as monitor potential overtime
- Communicate effectively with customers and respond to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Work with Local and Regional Managers to develop market growth strategy.
Must have job experience in the automotive industry and knowledge to manage a large retail location.
Education / Experience
- Automotive service industry experience is required
- 3+ yrs Sales/Service Management Experience in Auto Service Field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Vehicle Repairs
- Able to explain and sell Auto Services, Products and Needed Repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Strong Customer Service skills and a High Level of Professional Integrity
- High School diploma or GED
- ASE certifications desired
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong work ethic
- Must have strong experience in Microsoft Office product suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Must have strong organizational skills, time management skills, and close attention to detail.
Reliable and dependable with self-initiative.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Assistant General Manager
Senior Automation Tester
The Senior Automation Tester will join a team of automation testers in maintaining and expanding our automated regression suite of test scripts.The suite is a large scale Java/Selenium custom framework, utilizing DB2 for our own test data storage, and an associated library of over 2000 scripts.
- Analyze requirements and tech design documents for use cases, creation of test cases, and impacts to the existing framework.
- Build complex Core Java test scripts within the existing framework using Selenium while integrating with various relational databases
- Design end-to-end test cases and the associated code required to implement them.
- Support continuous improvement efforts designed to make the automation framework more sustainable, increase speed of execution, and decrease the amount of analysis required after test runs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- At least three (3) years of current experience developing automation frameworks and scripts in Core Java. Coding experience is required, simply executing scripts is not acceptable
- At least three (3) years of current experience developing test scripts and automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver
- Seven (7) years of intensive and progressive experience in software application testing with three (3) years of the last six (6) calendar years of intensive and progressive experience performing software testing for complex to highly complex systems
- Proven experience of at least three (3) consecutive and current years in developing automation frameworks and automated functional test scripts - record and playback or simply executing framework scripts is not acceptable
- Demonstrated experience developing automation scripts in either Rational Functional Tester (RFT) or Selenium with Java
- Hands on working experience writing SQL using joins for data validation from various data sources
- Vast knowledge of automation testing techniques to cover all possible corner cases for automation testing, verification and validation techniques
- Proven experience in analyzing and writing automation scripts for complex business rules and rules engines
Retail Management - Albany, NY And Surrounding Area
Food Service Worker - The University At Albany Foundation - Dining
Package Handler- Warehouse
Customer Service Associate II
Sales Specialist Proservices
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!