Rensselaer Job Description Sample
Nurse Practitioner- Ltc/Snf - Adult (Anp)
Nurse Practitioner- LTC/SNF
Are you a Nurse Practitioner with a self-starter attitude who loves quality-time with your patients? We’re saving a spot for you!
1. Completion of Nurse Practitioner accredited program
2. Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience, desired
3. Knowledge of long-term care, community resources and cost-effective alternatives regarding patient care delivery systems
4. Knowledge of CPT, ICD-9 and HCPC codes
5. Knowledge of clinical standards of care
6. Awareness about UM standards, NCQA requirements, CMS guidelines, Milliman guidelines, and Medicaid/Medicare contracts and benefit systems is helpful
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
Windows Server P2V Biztalk
Duration: 24 Months
The New York State Board of Elections requires a new system to manage candidates for public office and to meet campaign finance law requirements. The current system is 20+ years old and is obsolete. The new system will be implemented using Microsoft technologies including Internet, .Net and SQL Server.
Consultant will be responsible for
- Management and monitoring of BizTalk server environment and associated SQL servers. Including patching, upgrading and troubleshooting BizTalk issues.
- Manage and monitor virtualized server environment including patching, upgrading, and troubleshooting
- Manage windows servers and server clusters (physical and virtual) and associated services including SQL and IIS servers.
- Test and participate in resolution of any issues affecting the BOE servers, clients, or storage
- Assist in defining and implementing required security-related measures within the environment, and participate in resolution of any issues as needed
Candidates should have at least 96 months experience and a majority of the following should apply:
Each candidate should fill out the months of experience they have for each item in the table:
|1.||96 months experience in Windows Server Administration and troubleshooting in a virtualized environment||#OF MONTHS||20|
|2.||96 months managing a virtual infrastructure using Vsphere (Including troubleshooting, P2V migrations, and host upgrades)||#OF MONTHS||20|
|3.||60 Months Administering BizTalk servers and associated SQL services in a clustered environment||#OF MONTHS||20|
|4.||60 Months configuring and troubleshooting BizTalk services and their associated SQL services in a clustered environment .||#OF MONTHS||10|
|5.||60 Configuring, managing, maintaining and troubleshooting IIS servers||#OF MONTHS||10|
Stock Clerk, NYS Education Department
We are seeking a Stock Clerk for an available contract opportunity in Albany, New York.
Available Position: Stock Clerk
Client Facility: NYS Education Dept., 89 Washington Avenue - Room 775 EBA, Albany, NY 12234
Work Schedule: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Service Start Date: 12/10/2018
Service End Date: 01/25/2019
1. Packing the January 2019 Regents Exams; this is done in assembly line fashion.
2. Duties of this line include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Includes selecting Regent Exams packets and packing boxes
• Lift, carry, and move heavy boxes
• Scan UPS labels into the computer system so that we can track packages and weights
• Updating computer system with new data (if this is done incorrectly, we cannot send out Regents Exams) 3. Computer Skills (retrieving information, BEDS codes, print new packing slips and UPS labels, etc.)
4. Meet very tight time lines
5. Process returned fall field test for the new US History and Government Framework, in an organized and timely manner following proper procedures.
6. Duties of this line include, but not limited to, the following:
• Lift, carry, and move heavy boxes
• Sorting of materials
• Separate scantrons (bubble sheets) from the test booklets if not already done (for field tests)
• Scan UPS labels into the computer system so that we can confirm packages were returned
7. The Fall field tests for the new US History and Government Framework, student papers need to be bundled, repacked and shipped to our vendor in preparation for range finding and scoring activities
8. Organize materials and exams stored in LAB F and label them
9. File shipping notices
This is a complex job that requires a unique set of skills (clerical, computer, and laborer skill sets)
Interviews to be scheduled after review of resumes
Background Check required of selected person prior to start date
Director Of Perioperative Services (Multisite)
The Director of Perioperative Services will be responsible for assisting the multiple system leaders in planning, organizing, directing and managing nursing resources for the Perioperative Service Line. The Service Line DirectOR's responsibilities include, but are not limited to assisting with: budget management, efficient/effective resource utilization, achieving quality outcomes, performance improvement, monitoring of quality and quantity of services, purchasing and maintaining equipment, maintaining positiv
Working relationships with staff, physicians and departmental managers and directors, and other duties as assigned. Responsible and accountable for nursing care rendered in the department, based on the Nursing Process -- assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care in compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
Assumes 24/7 responsibility and assists in organizing and administering the Department. Interviews, hires, counsels, evaluates the performance of, disciplines and, when necessary, discharges subordinate managerial staff; assists direct reportsin resolving complex employee relations problems. Accountable to support health system to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
Assumes responsibilities delegated by the health system to assure that service complies with professional, state, federal, and licensing agencies. Ensures that the competence of all directors are assessed, maintained, demonstrated, and improved on an on-going basis SuppOR's the mission, goals, and objectives of the hospital. Education: BachelOR's Degree in Nursing required Masters Degree required(or currently in process) Certifications Licensure: Ability to obtain New York RN licensure Certified Operating Room Nurse(CNOR) required or obtained within months Basic Life Support(BLS) Certification Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS) Certification Experience: 5+ yearsleadership and management experience in perioperative nursing required Project Management experience required
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Director Of Engineering
The Director of Engineering and Maintenance is responsible for the direction and management of the Engineering and Maintenance Departments.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Accountable for continuous improvement programs with production and technical personnel to meet regulatory compliance, reduce costs, and to improve product quality and plant productivity.
- Directs and establishes the departmental objectives of Engineering and Maintenance for the site.
- Responsible for establishing team and individual members’ objectives to ensure development of technical skills.
- Directs the Engineering and Facilities Departments in process/project management of capital expenditures for the site.
- Directs the Factory Water and Waste Water Treatment plants’ operations and all other site utilities.
- Directs risk mitigation and business continuity planning efforts for the site.
- Accountable to ensure that all projects are completed consistent with all Environmental, Safety, cGMP, and plant engineering standard considerations and within capital, maintenance expenditure and monetary as well as time budgets.
- Responsible for providing input regarding new business development opportunities and technical support to R&D by providing capital costs, process changes, etc., to meet the business needs.
- Recommend and implement changes/procedures to increase the quality of products and/or services.
- Develops and manages departmental budgets for Engineering and Maintenance Departments including responsibility for the site’s capital budget.
- Complete the Director of Engineering Core Competency in the Learning Management System.
- Exhibit safety awareness and safe work practices. Protect employees and visitors by maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Perform other related duties as may be reasonably assigned in the course of business or as requested by supervisor or management.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
The Senior Quality Assurance Specialist (Investigations), with guidance from the site Quality Head, is primarily responsible for managing the site quality investigations, including review and approval of investigation records, active participation in root cause identification, CAPA assignments, CAPA follow-ups, and verification of CAPA effectiveness.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Reviews and approves investigations
· Facilitates investigation by coordinating investigation meetings with the involved parties to ensure a thorough and complete investigation is conducted
· Proactively collaborates with the applicable department to determine root cause
· Ensures that investigations tools (such as Fishbone, 5 Whys, is/is not, casual diagram) are utilized correctly and consistently for root cause analysis, and they are documented
· Continuously monitors, tracks and trends investigations, analyzes data around frequency of quality events and primary/secondary root causes (using Pareto charts or equivalents)
· Monitors and tracks progress of the investigation activities and ensures that they are closed on time
· Continuously monitors and provides management with periodic updates on investigation incidence, root causes and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Designs and plans network systems.
- Provides specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture.
- Provides specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Conducts testing of network systems.
- Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switchers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc.
- Evaluates and reports on new network technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this role or other similar openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting & Staffing LLC is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.
Associate Manager CMC Regulatory Sciences - Distribution Compliance
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Provide expertise and leadership in regulatory aspects of distribution compliance within the CMC Regulatory Sciences Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Ensures drug supply distribution compliance (beyond GMP compliance) with all aspects of global regulatory filings to ensure stable supply positioning.
Collaborates cross-functionally to support clinical and commercial regulatory release process and inventory review.
Executes relationship management with other areas of Regulatory, Quality, Manufacturing, and Supply organizations to support product distribution.
Develops procedures and systems for enhanced tracking of change controls and global regulatory submissions / approvals.
Keeps management and all stakeholders informed of assessments, overall strategy, and project status.
Manages and develops team of direct reports.
Knowledge and Skills:
Proven ability to formulate a compelling vision and develop a strategy with key stakeholders to achieve that vision.
Highly effective in an ambiguous environment and able to produce maximum results with little direction and guidance.
Demonstrated history of building and maintaining positive relationships both internally and externally.
Strong ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision.
Open and receptive to change while looking for opportunities to continuously improve processes.
Strong understanding of quality principles in a regulated manufacturing environment helpful.
Education and Experience:
Requires BS/BA in Chemistry, Biology or related field (advanced degree preferred).
5+ years of experience working in the biopharmaceutical manufacturing or related industry including 3 years of experience working in regulatory or compliance related activities.
Minimum 2 years of leadership and/or managerial experience required.
Strong compliance background preferred.
Experience in program management a plus.
Title level (Associate Manager or Manager) will be determined based on skills and experience relevant to the role.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!