Reseda Job Description Sample
Cook - Porter Ranch
Supply Chain Analyst
Veterinary Assistant- Experienced/Rvt Relief
Assistant Vice President, Marketing
I.T. Field Technician
Advanced Business Innovations (ABI) is a rapidly growing, information technology service company located in Canoga Park, CA. ABI provides computing and telecommunications solutions to small and mid-size businesses in Los Angeles County. Over the past twenty years, the company has achieved strong revenue growth and profitability due to its commitment to providing customers with high quality solutions and industry-best customer service.
The IT Field Service Technician is responsible for proactively providing remote monitoring and management (RMM) of client IT infrastructure's while providing prompt, courteous service. The IT Field Service Technician will also be providing onsite support at our client's locations across the L.A. area.
The use of a reliable personal vehicle with current insurance, valid driver’s license and registration required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation/maintenance/repair of client computers and servers.
- Installation/maintenance/repair of client hardware and network equipment.
- Installation/maintenance of various software applications (patches, upgrades, and integrations).
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues and software issues.
- Look for and suggest any improvement in IT infrastructure for our clients.
- Keep up to date on supported software and hardware trends and changes.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Keeping client documentation up to date.
- 1+ years experience in Information Technology client/end user support.
- 1+ years experience in phone-based hardware and software troubleshooting
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Interpersonal skills necessary to train others in computer systems
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure at times
- Ability to provide the customer with outstanding customer care and service at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take detailed notes and communicate well with clients, vendors and staff
- Availability to work occasional night/weekends when required
- Ability to self-mange and keep track of multiple open issues/tickets
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Microsoft operating systems (e.g.Win 7, Win 8, Win 10)
- Microsoft Client Server networks (e.g., Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019)
- Routers and Firewalls (e.g., WatchGuard, SonicWALL, Cisco)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, especially on the telephone.
- Prior experience with providing remote monitoring and management services.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to professionally deal with all types of situations and customers.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills, including ability to determine urgency and impact on the customer.
- High attention to detail, including full ticket documentation and completion.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast paced, changing, environment.
- Highly motivated to solve problems.
- Ability to work and stay on task with minimal supervision.
NOT REQUIRED BUT A PLUS
- Working knowledge and experience with Labtech (Automate RMM System)
- Working knowledge and experience with ConnectWise PSA
- Completion of Microsoft Certified training and certifications
- Knowledge of CAT5/CAT6 Cabling and terminations are a plus
- Knowledge of audio video are a plus
- MacOS skills are a plus
- Basic phone system troubleshooting knowledge
The following certifications are a plus but are not required:
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Seasonal Sales Associate
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Associate II - Inside Lawn And Garden
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!