Rhome Job Description Sample
CDL A Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Team Company Drivers
Team Company Driver Benefits
$800 2 day Orientation
$5,000 Sign on Bonus for each team
Make Great Money TOP PAY of $.52 per mile!!!
5,000 Miles Per Week
Optional Per Diem
Rider and Pet Policy
$50.00 for any Stop-Off Pay
68 mph Trucks
Full Benefits Package
401K with Company Match & Disability Insurance Plan
5 Year Seniority Bonus - $10,000
Driver Referral Bonus
$25,000.00 Life on Driver
Direct TV With Pay Channels
Must have a CDL-A
Driver must be 23 years of age
Must be willing to work in teams
No more than 3 moving violations on the past 3 years
No DUI's in the last 3 years
CDL A Regional Company Drivers
This is Arnold Transportation, the Original Regional Carrier. For 75 years, we've kept this country moving and our drivers happy.
- Assurance Pay of $850.00, Earn up to $0.465 CPM!
- Home Every Weekend for 34 hour reset on Saturday or Sunday!
- 2 Day $1,000.00 Orientation Pay! This increases your weekly income over the 1st 60 days!
- We don't travel the NE or NW!
- Paid Vacation!
- One of the best CSA scores in the industy!
- No slip seating! 85% of our Equipment is 2015 or newer!
- No sliding pay scale. Paid all miles loaded and empty!
- One of the best benefit packages in the trucking industry!
- Rider and Pet Friendly!
- Approximately 25 to 1 Driver to fleet manager ratio!
- Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Tulsa, OK & Oklahoma City, OK Drivers Only
CDL Truck Driver
Southwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Works in conjunction with welding team and other assemblers to fabricate and build, customized and large scale, oil and gas manufacturing equipment. Work may involve knowledge and/or operation of fabrication machines, heavy overhead crane, forklifts and other welding equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Aptitude to install components following a print using various hand and power tools (for example, impact wrenches, bandsaws, grinders, etc.)
- Assists with preparing, setting, testing and leveling skids
- Utilizes working knowledge of different types of major components
- Follows all HSE guidelines
- Understands basic blueprints with moderate supervision
- Ability to use various measuring instruments (rulers, gauges, levels, etc..)
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
- Primarily fabricates and assembles screwed piping, welded piping, tubing, and associated brackets to all drawings provided
Education, Training and Physical Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred and/or training
- 0 – 2 years experience in manufacturing or fabrication
- Vocational or technical education a plus
- Tack Welding Experience
- Knowledge of pipe metals and schedules a plus
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, squat, climb stoop, twist, reach and work at elevated heights for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and carry objects up to 25lbs frequently
- Must be able to work in outside in extreme cold or hot temperatures
Deliver quality products on time
Improve efficiencies of pad site construction
This allowed the operator to turn on production sooner, schedule more accurately, and reduce total cost of ownership. Using the same goals, Wellflex eventually brought this concept of prefabricated modular pad sites to outside customers across the Unites States.
Wellflex came under new ownership in 2013 after a management buy-out backed by industry veteran investors. With the legacy of our beginnings, and our current resources and expertise, Wellflex is committed to becoming the industry leader in modular production equipment solutions.
Our management team uses it’s over 100 years of production and process equipment experience to create customized solutions for our customers. Wellflex can provide solutions from a standard bare vessel all the way up to a fully customized ModFlex pad site, and anything in between.
Wellflex prides itself on providing customers with expert product knowledge, creative solutions, and continuous support learned through years of working directly with operators. We consider our relationship with customers a partnership, not just as an equipment supplier, and therefore we constantly strive to help our customers improve their operations.
At Wellflex, we strongly believe that we can improve the total cost of ownership of our equipment by utilizing our ModFlex process. By modularizing a pad site in our facility, operators are able to install a higher quality system in a faster, safer and more cost-effective manner. Not only are operators able to increase revenue by turning production on faster, but ModFlex also improves the predictability of scheduling and costs associated with pad site construction due to the reduced field labor required for installation, and the standardization of multi-well pad sites.
$23-$25 per hour
Monthly bonus plan
40 hour weekly guaranteed pay (starts immediately)
12 paid holidays
2 weeks' vacation first year
Medical, dental, vision, and HSA (effective 1st of the month following hire)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years' experience (Cummins engines and software)
- Class B CDL preferred
OTR Drivers Needed!
We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen.First-Rate Benefits
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
- Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
- Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
- Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
- Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
- Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Rider program
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Minimum age- 21
- 1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
- Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL)
- Excessive speeding- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
- License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
- Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
- Pre-hire DAC background check performed
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at : https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
CDL A Over The Road Company Drivers
Company Driver Benefits
- Great pay with weekly settlements (Direct Deposit Available)
- Great benefits package; medical insurance, 6 paid holidays, pre-planned pay increases
- Dental, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance Included (At No Cost to You)
- Paid personal time after 1 year:
- 1 year
- 1 week
- 2 years
- 2 weeks
- 6 years
- 3 weeks
- 10 years
- 4 weeks
- Monthly mileage incentive pay (after the first 30 days)
- Driver accessorial pay (detention, extra picks or drops pay)
- Rider authorizations available after 90 days
- Cell phone Allowance
- Late model equipment
- PrePass & EZ Pass in all company trucks
- 401K available with 1st anniversary of employment
- Inverter & Refrigerator
- SiriusXM Subscription for all drivers
- Possess a valid CDL.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record
- Minimum two year over-the-road tractor trailer experience required.
- Have a working knowledge of DOT regulations
- Meet the medical standards set by the DOT
- Pass a DOT drug screen.
- No serious traffic violations in last 3 years such as:
- Reckless/Careless Driving
- Hit & Run
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Failure to report an Accident
- Excessive Speeding
- No Current License Suspensions/revocations
- No More than 5 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No More than 3 moving violations in the last 12 months
- No preventable Accidents
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
About California Overland, Ltd.
California Overland is a family-owned trucking company specializing in temperature-controlled freight. The company is based in Minnesota serving all 48 contiguous states. We have a great customer base and an ever-growing market. Our customers need their products transported in a safe and timely matter and we need qualified & experienced drivers to help us get it done and get it done correctly. Our great driver benefits- and pay-package with sign-on bonus and monthly incentives is one of the best around.
BACH_a33d1a Excessive moving equipment Late medical California two No pay
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!