Rialto Job Description Sample
We are currently seeking an Apprentice Electrician with commercial construction experience!
- Install electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Bending conduit
- Knowledge with commercial wiring
- Dependable and reliable
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Reliable means of transportation
- Must have hand tools, small power tools and 1/2"&3/4" benders
Interested candidates please complete an application on site from 07:00am to 05:00pm Monday through Friday at:
3355 S. Industrial Dr.
Rialto, Ca 92316
General Plant LaborerPosition
- Perform a range of physical/manual labor duties including, but not limited to, equipment maintenance, pallet repair, loading and unloading, and other miscellaneous labor work as needed (including repetitive lifting and moving of 80+ pound objects).
- Perform general clean up around Plant, and maintains appearance of equipment.
- Completes visual and daily safety inspection of equipment to ensure safe operations.
- Other duties as assigned by
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Other Related Experiences Required or Preferred:
- Minimum of one year of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak English. Must have the ability to understand and abide by Company policies and safety rules.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is highly preferred but, not required.
- Experience working in the building materials industry is preferred.
Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
E-Z Mix offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
E-Z Mix is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Entry Level Marketing Position- Solar Industry- Part-Time
Crius Solar is currently hiring highly motivated and professional individuals as Energy Advisors. The Energy Analyst position is a great opportunity for individuals willing to work hard and take advantage of the fastest-growing industry in the world. Our Energy Analysts are the most crucial part of the company. They are the first form of contact with potential customers and thus represent the face of this organization. Setters are responsible for informing homeowners about the benefits of solar, obtaining energy usage and scheduling qualified appointments. This is a face to face, outside sales position with opportunity for advancement.
We offer an excellent salary, commissions and sales support as well as paid training to ensure that you are fully prepared.
- Inform homeowners about the benefits of solar
- Generate qualified leads and high quality appointments daily
- Effectively utilize electronic tools and applications provided
- Reach weekly standards and quotas
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to be Successful
- Great Work Ethic
- Prior outside sales experience preferred
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong desire for advancement
- Self-motivated personality
- Ability to work autonomously
- Salary $13.25/hour, plus monthly expense allowance of $125, plus commission $877.50 at goal– First year target earnings $30k - $50K + NO CAP ON EARNINGS.
- An industry leading on-boarding and sales development program, including professional sales coaching and training from an accomplished leadership team
- Excellent communication and in-field management support
- Part-time up to 32 hours
Certified Journeyman Electricians
Certified Journeyman Electricians -needed for commercial work in IE area. Must be Certified
Compensation dependent on experience and qualifications.
Advertising Professionals B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
$50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Class A Commercial Truck Driver For Fedex Ground Runs
We are seeking a Class A Commercial Truck Driver with doubles endorsement to join our team!
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer over the road
- Complete FedEx Ground runs
- Drop and hook (no touch freight)
- Electronic logs
- Report any issues or incidents
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- One year of previous experience in truck driving
- Class A commercial driver's license with doubles endorsement
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong work ethic
Order Puller / Cherry Picker
CL Staffing is now hiring Order Pullers / Cherry picker operators. This position is night shift from 6pm- 6am Monday- Friday. This is a long term position and temp to hire.
- Cherry picker exp (At least 1 year)
- Order picker experience.
- Warehouse environment experience
- Reliable and have own Transportation
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be okay performing general labor duties.
Please submit resumes. This position will be Interviewing with night Supervisor between the hours from 9 pm- 10 pm
Job Skills Valuation
ORGANIZATION EFFECTIVENESS SOLUTIONS
Clarify,design,execute and measure the effectiveness of your human resource policies and procedures, including:
Human Resource Technology
Behavioral Autism Therapist (Aba)
Behavioral Autism Therapies, LLC (B.A.T.) is one of the most rapidly growing agencies in Southern California. We provide support to over 700 families of individuals with Autism and special needs, through the implementation of effective Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) techniques and strategies. We provide customized behavioral programs for their individual challenges, enabling them to enhance their quality of life. Our vision is to be one of the most respected companies in this industry, not only for the services we provide for these families, but most importantly, for the difference that we make in their lives.
Job Description :
- Part-time to Full Time positions available
- Implementing ABA strategies designed by Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), which are customized to each individual’s behavioral program
- Collecting data daily on program goals being implemented to monitor progress
- Primarily providing in-home ABA services to children with Autism, developmental disabilities, and other special needs
- Some services are provided in school and community settings
- Administrative tasks: Rendering scheduled sessions, submitting data collected monthly, attending quarterly staff meetings, etc.
- Energetic, creative, and detail-oriented applicants
- Passionate about making a difference in the community, one family at a time
- Valid California driver's license and car insurance
- Bachelor's degree; education, psychology, sociology, child development or a related field.
- Livescan Clearance (DOJ/FBI)
- TB Test (Negative results within last 4 years)
- Paid Drive Time and Mileage in between cases
- Paid new hire training
- Growth Opportunities
- Supervision by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) will qualify towards the clinical hours required by the BACB.
- On-site classes in collaboration with National University for a Master's Degree with an emphasis in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- o 25% Discount, taking courses on-site
- o Classes are instructed by B.A.T. directors
- Benefit Plan for full-time employees (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
Our agency focuses on teamwork, and require 100% parent participation in our program. Our vision is to be one of the most respected companies in this industry, not only for the services we provide for these families, but most importantly, for the difference that we make in their lives.
Lead Building Maintenance Technician (Commercial/Industrial W/ Hvac)
Job Location: Rialto, CA
Shift: Monday- Friday 7:30am- 5:00pm ET
Pay Rate: $26.50/hour Full Time- 40 Hours/week Apply Below!
It's Easy to Apply for this Job!
Note only 1 Positions is Available!
Must Apply Quickly.
This Job will fill FAST.
On-Board Services is assisting a Major Client with a search for a Lead Building Maintenance Technician for their Warehouse Facility. This job is expected to be a 2 Month Assignment covering for another employees leave of absence. You will be primarily responsible to perform Dock Door repairs and rooftop HVAC Electrical maintenance and repairs, including HVAC filter changes, belt changes, and oil cleaning. You will work under close supervision and assist in monitoring building system operations and performance.
"Am I Qualified?"
Do you have an EPA Universal CFC Certification and at least 2 years of experience in industrial or commercial HVAC and Electrical repairs? Yes! Great, keep reading!
Do you have a Degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field and 4+ years of combined industrial or commercial maintenance experience in the HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, or plumbing fields? Yes! Great, this job may be for you!
Do you have any additional certifications in other trades (preferred) i.e. electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc. Yes! Terrific these would be a strong plus!
"What will I do in this Job?"
As a Lead Building Maintenance Technician you will perform Electrical and Mechanical day-to-day repairs and emergency repairs to commercial HVAC equipment, make Dock Door Repairs, plumbing/sewage system repairs and other general low voltage electrical or mechanical repairs. You need to have strong competence in these areas in order to be a technical expert on site. You will be a troubleshooter for Mechanical and Electrical problems. You may also assist with other general building equipment repairs and installations such as lighting fixtures, plumbing, kitchen equipment, and other building maintenance activities around the facility grounds as needed. The client site you will be working at is a big household name. You'll want to hear who this is!
"Yes, This is Me! I want to know more about your client. How do I apply to this Building Maintenance Technician Job?"
Applying is EASY! Don't worry about writing an elaborate cover letter (just send a detailed resume).
To Apply for immediate consideration please send your resume to Michael Santoro at Michael.Santoro@onboardusa.com and reference job # 18-00969 in the Subject Line and indicate the best times to contact you (please include nights and weekends if needed). If you meet the requirements above then I will likely contact you promptly. I want to help you in your career, so please apply quickly so we can help get you an interview FAST!
Couple of necessary disclaimers...
You cannot be begin a job with our client without successfully passing standard pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!