Richardson Job Description Sample
Tried Of Call Center? - Train For Management - Marketing / Advertising
Call Center Experience Wanted!
Tired of the call center environment and ready to test your skills in person?
Looking for a team and a manager that will give you the tools and support you need?
About the Position:
We are looking for a fun, upbeat candidate who absolutely loves meeting and interacting with new people daily! This is an important role to us because it will be the first point of contact for our business, so it has to be a great first impression. Candidate must have good people skills and a great attitude. A few of our team members got their start in call centers before advancing in our office. Pay is based on performance.
- Meeting & Greeting Customers
- Customer Acquisition & Service
- Heavy People Interaction
- Evaluating & Reviewing Customers Needs
We are currently growing and need help in acquiring the next generation of talent in the office. If you want to put in the hard work and willing to learn, we are searching for ambitious and goal driven candidates to help us hit our goals for 2018.
- Fun Upbeat Atmosphere
- On the job and hands on training
- Travel Opportunities to Chicago/Miami/NY/Philadelphia
- Unlimited Support from Management
- Weekly Team Outings
- Growth & Advancement into Different Departments
Submit your resume now for consideration.
Candidates with experience in the following industries are encouraged to apply: call center, telecommunications, telemarketing, teleperformance, customer service, sales, marketing, collections, credit, human resources, management, advertising, public relations, event planning, events, brand ambassador, business, business development, call center, telesales, call center management, manager, management, public relations, pr, customer service, customer service rep, csr, customer service management, retail, retail sales, retail management, general business, sales, marketing, inside sales, outside sales, cold calling, credit management, finance, banking, entry level, sports, advertising, advertising management, human resources, hr, child care, cashier, food service, fast food, career, growth, intern, internship, entry level sales, entry level management, sports, athletics, training, coaching, leadership, lead, team lead, team building, communications, mass comm
Entry Level Management Trainee | Sports-Minded ~ Team Players
Entry Level Management Trainee | Sports-Minded ~ Team Players
Looking to join a company who embodies a "Work Hard, Play Hard" philosophy? We thought so. We are looking for confident team players to join our entry level sales and marketing team ~ people who are looking for unlimited growth opportunities, have a strong work ethic, AND love having a good time!
Entry Level Management Trainee Job Duties:
- Services accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers.
- Uses systematic content of sales presentations to each customer.
- Focuses sales and marketing efforts by studying existing and potential volume of experienced consultants.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
However, it can't be all work and no play!
Once a week, everyone from Dallas Texas Consultants Inc. gets together to do something outside of the office. This allows our people to develop a genuine camaraderie which leads to a more intense commitment in assisting each other in reaching personal objectives. It also permits the human resources and management group to get to understand everybody on a more individual level.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-6 years relevant experience in a leadership role, sales, marketing, and / or customer service (restaurant, retail, and / or hospitality)
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
Dallas Texas Consultants is a leading outsourced sales and marketing company in the business-to- business market. Outsourcing provides access to expertise in every sales and marketing aspect with an experienced team of specialists.
A variety of training provides the Dallas Texas Consultants team with a dynamic education in marketing and sales, that facilitates both personal and professional growth.
Check out our most current blog post to get a good read on our company vibe:
Senior Account Manager Of Merchant Parternship - Fashion
Dealmoon Senior Account Manager of
Merchant Partnership (Fashion)
We are seeking a smart, dynamic and creative Senior Account Manager who is hard working and passionate about internet marketing.
Location: Richardson, TX but with flexibility
- Build strong client relationships through exceptional customer service, integrity and professionalism
- Optimize relationships with current partners; lead engagements to meet and exceed annual targets
- Complete proposals and help negotiate commission rates and/or flat fees for programs
- Drive increased efficiency of team by serving as liaison with interdepartmental teams including Editorial and Finance
- Research the market, identify potential merchants for the team to work with
- 6+ years in consumer marketing
- Proven track record achieving sales goals and managing advertising opportunities from prospect to signing
- Experience creating complex, targeted and customized advertising proposals for large customers and agencies (experience within the luxury sector is a plus)
- Willingness to learn, great attitude and go-getter personality
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to resolve merchant complaints and concerns
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Preferred Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- College degree required
- Proficiency with affiliate network platforms a plus
- Agency background a plus
- Existing relationships with brands a plus
- Job based in Richardson, TX
Dealmoon.com launched in the U.S. in 2009, offering shopping recommendations tailored to Chinese consumer's needs and wants.
In 2011, Dealmoon integrated with top Chinese social platform Weibo, expanding its reach to Chinese consumers worldwide. Providing not only product and shopping tips but also guidance on how to adapt to their new homes outside China, Dealmoon’s Weibo channels now have more than 20 million followers.
Dealmoon's current international sites include: Dealmoon.com, Fashionmoon.com, dealmoon.co.uk, dealmoon.com.au, and dealmoon.ca
AV Integration Project Engineer
SKC has a great opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join our team in Dallas. SKC is on the top 10 list of audiovisual integrators and has been named Ingram’s Fastest Growing Businesses for 18 years. SKC offers a full suite of benefits, including medical & dental insurance, flex spending accounts, holiday & vacation leave, and company-matched retirement savings. Our employee programs are designed to encourage ongoing personal and professional growth. SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere.
The preferred candidate will have great technical experience, ability to lead installation and technical client training for complex, high priority projects, with a minimum of 8 years audiovisual experience. Experience with Crestron and AMX programming is important, as well as training on major brand audio visual systems and components, including Crestron: Crestron 101, Toolbox, & DMC-E-4K, BIAMP (Forte’ & Tesira), Extron, Polycom Sound Structure is a plus.
- College/Technical degree
- 8 Years AV Experience
- Crestron 101, Toolbox and DMC-E-4K
- Ability to travel 15%
RN / LVN - Home Health (Full-Time)
Responsible for providing and documenting skilled nursing care, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, in accordance with developed care plan and physician’s orders for each individual client and coordinates care among all members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
Essential functions include:
Assessing home health patients to identify the physical, psycho-social, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations.
Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care.
Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient.(OSHA) Nursing care reflects compliance with State, Federal & Local regulations
Comply with all VIVA Pediatrics policies and procedures and promotes the Agency philosophy
Provides effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals as evidenced by clinical notes, case conferences, communication notes, and evaluations.
Notify supervising nurse of changes in the client’s condition immediately.
Provide health education to client and/or caregiver.
Documents interim changes of plan of care in timely fashion.
Competitive Weekly Pay
Full-time Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
Flexible Schedule (Fulltime, Part-time, PRN)
Free in-house trainings
• Gtube/Gbutton, Trach and Vent experience highly desired but not required.
Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing.
• Licensure: Current Texas state licensure as a Registered or Vocational Nurse.
• CPR Certification: American Heart Association or Red Cross (online NOT accepted).
• Experience: RN or LVN in a clinical care setting preferred, home health preferred but not required.
• Transportation: Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
School Bus Driver
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
PAID TRAINING TO OBTAIN YOUR CDL WITH ENDORSEMENTS
$15.50/hour after training
5 Paid Holidays- Attendance Bonus- Benefits Available (Medical/Dental/Vision/Retirement)
Monday- Friday Schedule - off Weekends and when school is not in session.
Job Duties:To operate DCS vehicles in a safe, reliable, and efficient manner.
Education/Certification: High School Diploma or equivalent (ex: G.E.D.)
Meet all state (TEA) qualifications for school bus drivers
- Exceptional communications, public relations and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in speaking, reading, and writing in English
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Major Responsibilities and Duties: Personal Effectiveness: 1. Positive Attitude: Presents a positive role model for patrons that supports the goals of the Dallas County Schools. 2. Cooperation: Works effectively with others. 3. Dependability: Reports to work on time, is reliable for regular and overtime work, and is absent only with good cause. 4. Judgement: Exhibits good judgement in decision making and problem solving. 5. Initiative: Recognizes needs of job and suggests ways to improve efficiency and productivity.
Visit http://www.dcschools.com/careers/apply-for-a-job/ to apply.
DCS is one of the top Pupil Transportation Fleets in the nation and operates a fleet of over 1,900 buses that transports more than 75,000 children to and from school safely each day.
Although DCS is known for its school bus fleet, it also provides various services and solutions such as the following:
Technology Solutions & Software
School Resource Officer Program
School Bus Safety Program
Risk Management Solutions
Event Center Services
Crossing Guard Program
DCS continues to grow and adapt as it strives to offer services, programs and solutions that can help save districts and government entities money throughout Texas.
Outbound Customer Service
NEW CALL CENTER IN RICHARDSON, TX 1212 E. ARAPAHO ROAD, SUITE 256 RICHARDSON, TEXAS 75081or call to set up an interview, at (214)624-5718 .
AppStar is looking for sharp, focused, goal oriented candidates for our Outbound Customer Service / CSR position to set appointments in our Outbound call center.
- Make outbound calls to small to medium-size businesses.
- Schedule appointments with business owners.
- General Call Center Experience (required)
- Previous outbound calling experience(preferred)
- Sales Experience (field or call center preferred)
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT
- $10 Base Pay after completing training plus bonus.
- Paid training with bonus potential
- No cap on incentives and monthly sales bonuses!
- Daily cash incentives!
- Health Benefits after 60 days, 401K company match after 12 months, Great company culture
Hours are 8am- 4pm, Monday- Friday. No nights, no weekends.
We are a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace!
Thousands of merchants across the country rely on AppStar Financial to provide powerful products and superior service. We offer competitive transaction processing rates and support the latest point-of-sale equipment and software. Our friendly, multi-lingual customer service team is ready to assist our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to keep our merchant businesses running smoothly.
AppStar Financial offers advanced equipment to meet individual business demands. From terminals and check readers to imagers and printers, AppStar Financial provides merchants with superior equipment from top manufacturers. We can assist our merchants in choosing the right equipment to fulfill any transaction processing need. AppStar Financial offers reliable equipment with the latest technology and software that ranges from processing simple transactions to providing wireless technology and Internet accessibility. AppStar Financial is committed to providing our merchants with quality equipment to make business transactions easy and convenient.
SAP Test Coordinator
Business Control Systems, LP is seeking a SAP Test Lead to provide strategic guidance and governance relating to Quality Assurance and Testing of SAP applications. The main purpose of this role will be to own the SAP Roadmap Test Strategy, providing expertise to the Program Leadership Team for the optimum Test Approach.
· BA with minimum 8 years' experience
· Assignment duration: approximately 15 months
· Need to be located in Dallas or willing to relocate
· Mostly US business hours, possibly occasional evening calls later in the project
· Required skills/expertise:
Worksoft Certify scripting
HPQC for test case management and execution
Live Compare-Worksoft Certify integration
Documentation in testing scenarios / creating and managing defects
Ability to lead automation meetings, identify next steps and take action
- Review and analyze the Certify automation framework used for existing automation for best practices and reusability
- Review and analyze SAP test automation scripts already developed for completeness, coverage (against their corresponding manual scripts) and automation process followed.
- Work with the team to identify and develop additional test cases for regression test automation in the areas of frequently performed tests, time consuming tests.
- Coordinate with the project teams to build automation scripts for the project based on priorities and requests identified and approved by the Project Team.
- Coordiante with project teams to validate automation test requirements and build / update the required automation test scripts in Worksoft with integration to HPQC.
- Data used for the Certify test scripts should be setup in record sets and test scripts should be integrated with Client Quality Center.
- Build integration between Live Compare and Worksoft Certify for integration testing of run/maintain test enhancements
- Add test case links between HPQC and WorkSoft Certify for test cases automated in Certify so that execution can be initiated via HPQC.
- Detailed documentation of the test automation scripts developed / modified.
- Dry run of remediated scripts and handover
- Knowledge of Industry best practices and experience in applying these practices to build and test automation scripts
- Knowledge of SAP Sales, Finance, Logistics, Supply Chain
- Provide weekly status report to management summarizing accomplishments, planned activities, metrics and known issues/risks/concerns
- Create test automation framework. Help install and setup testing tools
- Review test script developed by test engineers , assessing test quality
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, automated test scripts and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Planning Automation test script execution, filing defects, verifying defect fixes
- Participate actively in functional, system, integration and regression testing activities within project timelines
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is a 31-year-old agent of highly-skilled engineering and IT professionals who achieve outstanding results for our clients. We start with the best in whom we invest!
We strongly encourage veterans to apply!
BCS is also the IT and engineering candidates employer of choice, thanks to our superior reputation with our associates and other professionals who know us as the staffing firm that invests the most time and resources in their careers.
Strongly encourage veterans to apply!
Sales & Promotions!! NOW Hiring!! Paid Training!! Richardson,Tx
Marketing & Promotions!!
NOW HIRING!! PAID TRAINING!! Richardson, TX
CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITIONS OPEN / ENTRY LEVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE / EXPERIENCED CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES NEEDED- HIRING ENTRY LEVEL AND EXPERIENCED REPS
NEW OFFICES OPEN
Trialpha has expanded and has quickly become of the fastest growing and most successful advertising firms in the San Antonio Area. We provide exceptional customer service while continuing to grow and develop new markets for our prestigious clientele.
TRIALPHA WANTS TO DEVELOP THESE ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS INTO CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Our firm is currently looking for several entry level and experienced customer service, marketing, and management positions to be filled. We pride our company on providing top notch customer service and we are looking for candidates that will not only excel in the area, but that are ready for success and long term growth within our company.
TRIALPHA offers Full Time positions and we offer Full Paid One on One Training. We pride our business on the employees that we have and their ability to use excellent customer service to catapult our business to the top.
Experience is not necessary but any background in the following is a huge plus:
- Customer Service
- Public Relations
- Shift Lead or Team Lead
APPLY TODAY TO SECURE A ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW
Commericial Flooring Estimator
Full Time Commercial "IN HOUSE" Estimator Wanted
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE COMMERCIAL FLOORING ESTIMATING EXPERIENCE
Responsibilities include using different software programs and computer based blueprints to:
- Create area take-offs for different material types
- Contact material suppliers for material cost and availability
- Generate cost estimates for commercial builders
- Calculate costs for upgrade product installations and custom designs
- Prioritizing multiple immediate tasks and coordinating with other team members to meet the needs and expectations of clients;
- Identifying potential installation problems based on plans, products or requested designs
Required skills for the position:
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel and other database programs
- Be Detail-Oriented and a quick learner
- Be able to read and interpret basic blueprints
- Have advanced Math skills
- Familiarity with sq.ft and sq.yd dimensions
- Work independently, as well as part of a team
- Possess professional communication skills
- Be able to multi-task and easily adjust to the different needs of different tasks
- Office is located in Richardson, TX – Office Hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
If you wish to respond and possess the required skills, please email resume and cover letter.
Please include current references and any pay requirements.
Resumes must be in Word or PDF format.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!