Richardson Job Description Sample
All Account Manager positions start entry level and offer an opportunity to advance into an upper management role!
Mvalor Group is an award-winning innovative sales and marketing firm based in Irving, TX We put our focus into two main areas of our company: our clients and our team. Our clients trust us to represent their brands because of our integrity and commitment to authenticity and success. Our team is collaborative, competitive, solution-oriented, driven and growing!
We are looking for individuals to fill our Account Manager position which starts in entry-level sales and moves upward into a leadership role. Team members are given the responsibility and opportunity to develop themselves as well as newer employees. Because we offer 100% internal advancement opportunities, training at Mvalor Group is innovative and extensive. As we expand, we offer our team endless opportunities for promotions and career advancement. The Account manager position is simply the first step!
Account Manager Training Covers:
- Sales and marketing strategies
- Product knowledge and competitors
- Ability to adapt and understand market trends
- Advanced communication training
- Leadership and team development skills
- Time management and organizational skills
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. We prefer those with a Bachelor’s degree; however, candidates with a degree in progress will be considered. Experience in sales or a customer service related position for at least 1 year.
So why should you apply to Mvalor Group? If you are looking for a position that will act as a stepping stone into management and will be based on your own ability to do the job, then we recommend you apply today! If you want a culture that is both competitive and team-focused, then, again, we recommend you apply today! If you are obsessed with helping people and love making a difference, apply today! Or, if you’re looking for a position that will build your resume to your next dream job, we can help. Why work somewhere average when you can work somewhere extraordinary?
With a niche in relationship building, Mvalor Group is the difference large businesses seek when looking to gain market share. Our team is a group of 30 of the most diverse, fun and ambitious people you'll ever encounter! From scholars to athletes, visionaries, and creators, what we all have in common is a high character and strong, competitive attitudes. We are well educated, well training and well on our way to taking over Dallas!
Senior Account Manager Of Merchant Parternship - Fashion
Dealmoon Senior Account Manager of
Merchant Partnership (Fashion)
We are seeking a smart, dynamic and creative Senior Account Manager who is hard working and passionate about internet marketing.
Location: Richardson, TX but with flexibility
- Build strong client relationships through exceptional customer service, integrity and professionalism
- Optimize relationships with current partners; lead engagements to meet and exceed annual targets
- Complete proposals and help negotiate commission rates and/or flat fees for programs
- Drive increased efficiency of team by serving as liaison with interdepartmental teams including Editorial and Finance
- Research the market, identify potential merchants for the team to work with
- 6+ years in consumer marketing
- Proven track record achieving sales goals and managing advertising opportunities from prospect to signing
- Experience creating complex, targeted and customized advertising proposals for large customers and agencies (experience within the luxury sector is a plus)
- Willingness to learn, great attitude and go-getter personality
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to resolve merchant complaints and concerns
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Preferred Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- College degree required
- Proficiency with affiliate network platforms a plus
- Agency background a plus
- Existing relationships with brands a plus
- Job based in Richardson, TX
Dealmoon.com launched in the U.S. in 2009, offering shopping recommendations tailored to Chinese consumer's needs and wants.
In 2011, Dealmoon integrated with top Chinese social platform Weibo, expanding its reach to Chinese consumers worldwide. Providing not only product and shopping tips but also guidance on how to adapt to their new homes outside China, Dealmoon’s Weibo channels now have more than 20 million followers.
Dealmoon's current international sites include: Dealmoon.com, Fashionmoon.com, dealmoon.co.uk, dealmoon.com.au, and dealmoon.ca
Customer Service Representative
· Process inbound calls to the point of resolution, including customer service inquiries.
· Record information in customers’ account histories regarding the nature of the calls.
· Submit service requests to alarm dealers by means of pager requests or messages.
· Inform appropriate departments of customer requests that cannot be performed by Customer Service Operator.
· Maintain a service-oriented, professional attitude when interfacing with customers.
· Attend scheduled shift meetings, company training meetings, and seminars.
· Perform other duties assigned by Supervisor.
· High School Diploma required.
· Working knowledge of Windows operating system.
· Ability to type a minimum of 20 words per minute.
· Dependable and punctual.
· Call-Center experience, Preferred.
Entry Level Management Trainee | Sports-Minded ~ Team Players
Entry Level Management Trainee | Sports-Minded ~ Team Players
Looking to join a company who embodies a "Work Hard, Play Hard" philosophy? We thought so. We are looking for confident team players to join our entry level sales and marketing team ~ people who are looking for unlimited growth opportunities, have a strong work ethic, AND love having a good time!
Entry Level Management Trainee Job Duties:
- Services accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers.
- Uses systematic content of sales presentations to each customer.
- Focuses sales and marketing efforts by studying existing and potential volume of experienced consultants.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
However, it can't be all work and no play!
Once a week, everyone from Dallas Texas Consultants Inc. gets together to do something outside of the office. This allows our people to develop a genuine camaraderie which leads to a more intense commitment in assisting each other in reaching personal objectives. It also permits the human resources and management group to get to understand everybody on a more individual level.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-6 years relevant experience in a leadership role, sales, marketing, and / or customer service (restaurant, retail, and / or hospitality)
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
Dallas Texas Consultants is a leading outsourced sales and marketing company in the business-to- business market. Outsourcing provides access to expertise in every sales and marketing aspect with an experienced team of specialists.
A variety of training provides the Dallas Texas Consultants team with a dynamic education in marketing and sales, that facilitates both personal and professional growth.
Check out our most current blog post to get a good read on our company vibe:
Reports To: Director of Energy Services
Essential Duties and
· Provide supporting functions for the Energy division and HERS Providership.
· Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple divisions.
· Duties include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, faxing, data entry, maintaining various databases.
· Creates, organizes and maintains file systems.
· Conducts research, compiles and types various reports.
· Extensive software skills are required, as-well-as internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
This position has little or no supervisory responsibilities.
Possesses and exhibits professionalism, good interpersonal skills, oral communication, written communication, ethics and confidentiality.
High School diploma; Associates degree, or some college coursework desired.
Certification in any of the following will be a plus:
- IECC - Residential Energy Inspector/Plans Examiner; Commercial Energy Inspector
- HERS Field-inspector
- RESNET Rater
- ICC Residential Building, Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical
The employee is regularly required to have full use of hands and arms and must be able to speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus in varied lighting conditions.
The job qualifications and description of Energy Coordinator/Administrative Assistant is the following, but not limited to:
Ø Reports directly to the Director of Energy Services
Ø Responsible for all field operations – accuracy of reports, filed instructions to clients and scheduling, in the Director of Energy Service’s absence.
Ø Inspections, consulting, reporting and tracking as the Director of Energy Services directs.
Ø Assist Raters and Field Consultants when they call in.
Ø Register and complete homes in the Xcel Rebate program.
Ø Register and complete homes in the EFL, Centerpoint, TNMP and Entergy programs.
Ø Create and maintain various PDF forms.
Ø Generate and distribute Energy Analysis Reports for new starts and finals daily.
Ø Configure information into REM/Rate software to generate Energy/HERS Address Assigns
Ø Process and enter Inspections in the database.
Ø Scan/Copy Energy Checklists to hard drive.
Ø Special printing projects.
Ø Compose and type correspondences.
Ø Substantial phone and computer work.
Ø Other duties may be assigned by supervisors.
Ø Must be capable of climbing through a 24” X 24” opening into attics from a step ladder and negotiating other tight spaces to perform inspections.
Ø Possess a strong attitude of what constitutes the quality of a completed home.
Ø Maintain strong organizational and time management skills to handle all office and field operations. Reporting must be efficient and accurate.
Ø Also must have professional communication skills to effectively speak with client field personnel as well as office staff. Must have the ability to evaluate and train future potential coworkers.
Ø Any tasks directed by the Director of Energy Services, C.E.O., or Executive staff that contributes to the growth and success of the company.
Ø Must provide proof of automobile insurance in employee’s name and valid driver’s license issued by the state of local BCCI office.
Ø Must have reliable transportation in good mechanical and cosmetic condition.
Ø Must maintain a neat, professional personal appearance including good personal hygiene.
As the company and division grow, job duties and descriptions will change to best suit our client’s needs.
The job of Energy Rater is classified exempt.
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with ½ cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st & July 1st)
Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
Average 5,000-6,500 miles/week
Home every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
CDL A Company Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Lane Servers inform our guests about our fine selection of food and drink and deliver desired menu selections to guests dining both in our concourse and on the lanes. These team members exhibit world-class service by taking menu orders, reviewing orders for accuracy and delivering these orders speedily, and by accepting payments and making change for our guests. Lane Servers, however, do more than just deliver food and drink; they maintain a thorough knowledge of our menu, our current promotions, and our specials. Lane Servers routinely check back with their guests—anticipating needs and exceeding expectations—all with the ultimate goal of providing the highest level of guest care.
The acquisition of AMF Bowling Worldwide, who at the time was the biggest name in the industry with hundreds of centers globally, was truly monumental and expanded the new Bowlmor AMF portfolio to over 270 centers. In 2014, the company acquired the Brunswick Corporation’s bowling center business, adding an additional 85 centers to the portfolio and solidifying Bowlmor AMF’s reputation as the worldwide leader in bowling entertainment.
Entry Level Account Manager | Full Time
TCD Consulting specializes in direct marketing and sales for some of the country’s largest, industry-leading companies. Our current client has contracted TCD Consulting team to manage their retail marketing and sales in the Dallas region.
What we do is different than what you would expect in a typical retail position. Our clients are eager to use us as their brand ambassadors, sales reps and customer service agents since we take a professional approach to each interaction with a potential and existing customer. Due to our ongoing success, we have expanded into a 2nd location and are highly motivated to hire a Junior Brand Ambassador to join the team in the Dallas, TX location.
- Full training on basic sales/communications to acquire new retail customers
- Working in various retail locations selling and promoting new services/products to consumers
- Working in a team environment within the office (group work and presentations)
- Collecting feedback to improve the campaign and partnership with the client
- Competitive income which includes hourly pay or commission (whichever is higher)
Qualifications for the Account Manager position:
- 1-2 years’ customer service/retail/hospitality experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great work ethic, overall positive attitude and natural leadership abilities
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma/Certification in any field (asset but not mandatory)
- Volunteer experience (asset but not mandatory)
Although this is an entry level position to start, our goal is to hire somebody who has the ambition to grow with TCD Consulting long term. We offer a Management Training Program to those who display leadership qualities and prove themselves to be an asset to the organization. Upward mobility and career advancement is based solely on performance, integrity and character.
If you are ready transfer your current skills and develop yourself personally and professionally with a strong team of leaders, we want to hear from you. Qualified candidates will be contacted by the HR team and we will do our best to contact you within 24-48 hours of applying.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!