Richmond Job Description Sample
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Regional VP Of Behavioral Health
Job Title: Regional Vice President of Behavioral Health Services- General Summary of Duties:
Executive position responsible for achieving profitable growth, clinical excellence and regulatory compliance through their management of assigned Behavioral Health facilities. The management relationship with the facilities may be direct or indirect with the identical goal of achieving strong performance results. works with Division and Facility leadership on strategic initiatives and budget planning for BHS related services. Supervisor Direct- President of Behavioral Health, Indirect:
Division President and Facility CEO?s Supervises: In coordination with the facility CEO, supervises each facility?s BHS executive Duties Include but are not limited to: Demonstrates expertise in coordinating, directing and managing all aspects of behavioral health services within the region assigned.
Responsible to meet volume, FTE and financial targets for each BHS facility. Responsible for establishing and maintaining high quality patient care standards and services at each facility including environment of care. Executes Division, Facility and BHS goals by leading initiatives, meeting deadlines, coordinating resources and providing accountability.
In coordination with the facility CEO, is responsible for the hiring, training and supervision of each facility?s BHS key leadership positions in coordination with the host OR'supervising facility human resources department. Demonstrates strong budget management skills. Develops and manages BHS business development/community relations initiatives and strategies for the Division.
Ensures all admission and intake functions provide effective, efficient and consumer friendly services. works with leadership to address all physician leadership, practice and recruitment needs. Assists all facilities with ED strategies related to behavioral health patients to provide quality and efficient care. Ensures all compliance and regulatory requirements are met.
Provides regular onsite reviews of BHS operations to ensure quality patient care and staff support needs are met and communicates status to leadership. Monthly Operating Reviews(MOR) with Division President(or designee) and CEO?s(or designee). Serves as official BHS representative and ?problem solver? to Division/Facility leadership. works with Corporate BHS team to develop and coordinate with HCA resources to ensure efficient and effective operations for the Division?s BHS facilities. Participates on all BHS/HCA initiatives and strategies as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Firm grounding in principals of behavioral health administration and be capable of organizing, managing, promoting, and evaluating all related services. Education and Experience Masters Degree in behavioral sciences, administration, business or healthcare related field or nursing degree preference. Successful tenure as CEO of Behavioral Health Facility year(Minimum) preferred. yearsin senior leadership position within behavioral health setting(2 yearsrelated to med/surg hospital'setting preferred). Must have multi-hospital experience. You'll be leader of approximately 10-15 Program Directors who are over each hospital.?? Must have inpatient general medical surgical hospital experience Salary on this position will be $200 $220K base, 25% PEP(bonus) with potential 2X this amount, Long term Equity with yearly value of $100K(vesting 25% over years.??
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Sr. Software Systems Engineer
- In-depth experience desired. Knowledge, skills and abilities, as well as experience desired in operating systems include: This is for a patching person on an existing team.
- Looking for SCCM experience. Windows 2016, 2012, 2008 build, config, deploy windows servers.
- VMware experience a must.
- SCCM experience with servers is a must.
- Citrix/MCS experience is a nice to have.
- Bachelors preferred Discipline Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics
Information Security Architect
- Develop the client’s cyber security posture and lead continuous evolution of capabilities to protect and preserve critical information.
- Conceive, architect, and direct implementation of the systems and processes that provide the detective, preventive and corrective infrastructure controls for all our clients operating environments.
- Own the strategic vision for our client’s infrastructure security architecture, including policy and frameworks, and ensure that they are aligned with overall business, IT, and operational strategies.
- Support secure development lifecycle practices that emphasize early security design review to ensure that rapid iteration stays firmly planted in a strong security foundation.
- Be the subject matter expert and lead for technical design of information security systems and architecture.
- Perform ongoing evaluation and assessment of business need for information security systems and make needed recommendations to change architectural roadmap.
- Develop solutions by analyzing information requirements; determining systems architecture, components, and technologies; studying business operations and user-interface requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of, and experience with industry best-practice approaches to information security, information assurance (e.g. ISO 27001, 27002) and risk management.
- Lead the EHS support for a designated business unit, anticipating potential EHS issues and being proactive in mitigating risk.
- Respond to internal and external customer EHS inquiries.
- Maintain expert level proficiency with hazard communication standards for substances and mixtures for various classification schemes such as OSHA Hazcom, GHS, CLP & WHMIS methodologies. Communicate the issues and impacts related to various classifications to the business unit and R&D.
- Coordinate global registration activities related to new chemical notifications to ensure that registrations align with business plans.
- Carry out substance registrations such as REACH without supervision.
- Support regulatory compliance activities related to the business unit(s).
- Deliver presentations to customers on EHS topics.
- Demonstrate an in depth knowledge on one or more hazcom related computer systems such as IUCLID, Sphera - IA, etc.
- Champion the customer support for a global customer.
- Coordinate trade secrecy protection necessary to protect proprietary product content information.
- Monitor the development of international chemical legislation in designated countries.
- Work with competitors through trade associations and working groups, to achieve mutually beneficial goals.
- Support company policies and procedures, Responsible Care initiatives and the Product Safety Code.
- May be required to develop, motivate and guide direct reports to ensure their knowledge and output continue to meet business needs.
- Assist EHS colleagues and support activities as necessary in all EHS areas including Product Stewardship, Toxicology, Regulatory Affairs, Environmental, Site Safety & Process Safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Toxicology, Eco-toxicology, Safety or related field. Demonstrated understanding of Product Stewardship and EHS functions typically acquired through 5 or more years of relevant or related experience.
- Design / implement according to defined solution
- Perform limited design tasks
- Make estimates
- Produce technical documentation
- Customize and integrate with third-party systems
- Contribute to the build/release system
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to multitask
- Strong troubleshooting skills, including debugging
- Identifying opportunities for improvement (both technical and process)
- Initiative to tackle problems which may involve limited supervision.
- 5 + years of experience as an Oracle DBA, significant database upgrade experience.
- 5 + years of Oracle Forms and Report Application Server 10g/11g/12 administration with the application server upgrade experience.
- Oracle Database 9i/10g/11g/12C
- 5+ years’ experience with Oracle 9i/10g/12 developer suite -Forms and Reports development and support
- 5+ years’ experience with PL/SQL
- Toad (or equivalent)
- Entity Relationship Modeling
- Familiarity with architectural concepts, patterns, and standards
- Working knowledge Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Working with SOA
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Experience in the Chemical or Petroleum Fields
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
expected to last most of the HEDIS season, meaning January through June of 2018!
- The HEDIS Nurse coordinates and performs onsite data collection and data entry.
- The sole purpose of this position is for HEDIS chart abstraction, data collection and related activities, as assigned.
- The HEDIS Nurse is responsible for complete and accurate medical record review of charts collected from provider offices and the abstraction of critical data from medical records received via fax, mail, or electronic means for all HEDIS measures for the senior population.
- Valid, unrestricted state nursing license (L.P.N. or R.N.).
- Possess recent experience in HEDIS data abstraction; experience must be from the last 3-5 years.
- Ability to review and extract significant data from medical records.
- Knowledge and experience of medical terminology, and medical record systems.
- Knowledgeable of the Health Plan Employer Data Information Set (HEDIS), as well as standards and reporting requirements for Medicare, Medicaid, and applicable state plans.
- Must be computer literate and knowledgeable in MS Office, E-mail and EMR systems, and multiple additional programs including word processing, and data management.
- Strong working knowledge of EZ-CAP preferred.
- Possess superior verbal and written communication skills, able to interface with business and medical professionals.
- Must be willing and able to travel to area provider offices, as needed.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!