Richmond Job Description Sample
Director Of Cardiac Cath Lab RN Or Tech
Seeking an experienced Director of Cardiac Cath Lab. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent Director of Cardiac Cath Lab experience.
Possible sign-on and relocation bonus. This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Support And QA Analyst
MatchWare, an established, international software company is seeking a highly motivated and experienced candidate for our London office. Day-to-day activities include handling 1st and 2nd level technical support of the MatchWare product suite which includes Windows desktop applications and web applications.
The individual will also be responsible for writing test plans, testing the products and ensuring that the quality of the software releases is of very high standard.
The candidate will be joining a skilled team that bridges communication between customers, developers and account managers.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support with the ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Maintaining FAQ
- Execute test plans and bug reporting
- Keep IT procedure documentation up-to-date
- Assist with implementation of SAAS and On-Premise hosting
- Consult with clients prior to installations/upgrades in relation to the necessary IT requirements
- 2+ years’ experience with QA
- Ability to write comprehensive software test plans
- Have a flair for software usability
- Familiar with bug reporting tools and test management systems
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong communication, both verbally and written
- English as a first language
- Must be a team player with good people and communication skills to deal with colleagues and clients
Desirable Skills (Not required):
- Experience with AD, security roles and Internet Information Service
- Proficient in French or German
If you meet our requirements and want to work in an entrepreneurial culture where hard work is recognized and rewarded, please e-mail your CV and cover letter explaining the reasons you are the ideal candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about us, visit our web site at https://www.matchware.com
Since 1992, MatchWare has provided companies, government institutions, non-government organizations (NGO), academics and individuals with reliable, high-quality, and cost-effective software applications. Our programs include mind mapping, project management, meeting management, and business productivity software.
These programs are designed to provide customers with the tools necessary to better drive, measure and optimize productivity to succeed in today's always evolving technological environment. MatchWare's head office is in Denmark with subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, United States and Germany.
Senior Pharmacy Assistant/ Trainee Assist Manager - Salary Negotiable
We are currently interviewing for a Senior Pharmacy Assistant/ Trainee Assistant Manager position with a start date early in February. This is a great opportunity if you are already in the pharmacy sector and are simply looking for a change, or if you are looking for professional development and growth and wanting to combine some or all of your existing skills in organising and coordinating pharmacy-based services. Previous experience in the pharmacy sector and current knowledge of the UK healthcare environment will be highly desirable. This full time position reports directly to the Pharmacy Manager and would include additional onsite and offsite training as necessary to encompass all of the recent opportunities within health service. If you are looking to learn and grow professionally this would compliment well.
We are within proximity of Putney, Feltham, Twickenham and Kingston with ease of access and excellent public transport. Free parking is available if you are a driver.
Please apply knowing you are able to work in the UK, are in possession of a valid NIN.
For a prompt reply, send a current CV and include mobile number.
Developmental Services Support Coordinator - Adult
Please visit www.rbha.org to apply online.
The Richmond Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA) is seeking a full-time Adult Support Coordinator in the Developmental Services Division who will coordinate and monitor services for adults with intellectual disabilities. Job responsibilities will include completing assessments; developing person-centered service plans; linking to service providers; monitoring service plans and ongoing services; advocating for preferences and service needs, and ensuring documentation complies with regulatory, reimbursement, and agency requirements.
• Assesses client service needs, capabilities and appropriateness for services; presents options and services based upon a needs assessment and client preference.
• Develops a person centered plan of care and services appropriate to the individual; reviews and updates service plans.
• Makes referrals and linkages to appropriate agencies for services; coordinates client services and treatment with multiple service providers and agencies.
• Evaluates the quality of services provided and monitors the client's well-being; evaluates client's environment for safety.
• Serves as liaison to public agencies and provides information regarding Authority programs and services.
• Provides crisis intervention and prevention services.
• Prepares a variety of reports; prepares and maintains client charts and other records.
• Attends meetings, staffing's, and conferences as they relate to client, staff and program needs.
MINIMUM of a bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, health services or related field. An advanced degree in a related field will be considered if qualified candidate does not have a bachelor's degree in a related field area.
One year of experience working with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities in a behavioral health setting.
Pump Service Technician
Perform tasks involving physical labor at water and sewer residential, commercial and industrial sites. Operate a variety of hand, power and diagnostic tools. Clean and prepare sites, install, maintain and troubleshoot pump systems, clean up rubble and debris and remove waste materials. May assist other craft workers.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in water, sewer, storm, and site construction projects; perform manual work in preparing pipeline installation and repair.
- Respond to service calls as coordinated by dispatch and supervisors
- Complete pump station and septic system maintenance checklists
- Assist in material orders and inventory management.
- Maintain a clean job site: pick up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards.
- Load and unload trucks and haul and hoist materials.
- Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed. Bring problems to the attention of the Foreman, Safety Director or HR Manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Industry knowledge of water and sewer pumps, controls, systems: Installation, Maintenance, Repair
- Confined Space Training
- Some knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used in heavy/highway construction work.
- Some knowledge of first aid and applicable safety precautions.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
Education, Training, & Experience
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
- Willingness and ability to perform manual work following verbal and written instructions.
- Regularly works near moving mechanical parts and in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to sewage, dirt, dust and asphalt.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry objects, use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue and to effectively jump, sprint or throw an object.
- Requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination.
- Noise level is generally loud.
- Must be able to quickly move arms and legs.
- Excellent stamina is required.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license prior to employment.
- Must be willing to obtain VA DPOR Sewage System Operator License during employment.
Ideal candidates will have two to four years M&A investment banking experience (as an Analyst or Associate), meaningful transaction execution experience, and exceptional inter-personal skills. A degree from a top-tier university or college and a strong academic record is required.
Role receives bonus like VPs at larger firms while receiving a lower base than normal.
Our professionals have had direct operating experience with companies similar to those BCP is targeting, and thus bring value-added expertise with respect to business development, operations, technology implementation, and finance. Because the profile of BCP's portfolio investments is entirely different than the profile of Boxwood's typical M&A advisory client, BCP will not participate directly in Boxwood Partners M&A processes. However, BCP may utilize the services of Boxwood's M&A professionals when selling or otherwise advising its portfolio companies.
BCP is currently evaluating transactions together with several committed limited partners. Given the substantial liquidity and flexibility of our funding sources, we can close transactions quickly with no financing contingencies.
Full Life Cycle Recruiter
- Minimum of 2 years full life cycle recruiting experience.
- Proficient and have proven track record of sourcing, screening, and presenting qualified, diverse candidates
- Demonstrated experience building relationships
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and work well in a team environment
- Previous experience utilizing an applicant tracking system is preferred
This is RECRUITER POSITION
This position provides recruiting support in addition to partnering closely with field HR and business leadership to execute a recruiting strategy that is consistent with the business goals. The successful candidate must be able to build and cultivate strong, long-term relationships with Human Resources, the management team, and prospective candidates.
The duties of the position are as follows:
- •Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers
- •Counsel hiring managers on issues such as recruiting trends, industry best practices, and diversity
- •Screens and phone interviews applicants based upon job description and job qualifications
- •Work with Staffing Administrator to schedule testing and face-to-face interviews with candidates
- •Work with HR and hiring managers to develop appropriate job offers for candidates
- •Follow up with unsuccessful candidates
- •Updates applicant tracking system as necessary
Location = Richmond VA (downtown – no parking provided)
Rate = $21 - $27.27/hr on a W2 contract
Length = 1+ Year (On-going/Possible extension at years end for the right candidate)
Business Development Specialist
Virginia's Premier Bottled Water, Water Filtration, Coffee and Vending company is seeking an energetic, organized, self-motivated individual to represent the company as a Territory Sales AND Business Development Representative. Candidate must be able to present multiple products and service lines in a business to business setting.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Territory Growth
• Developing and presenting proposals
• Presentation of Bottled Water, Water Filtration, Office Coffee and Vending Service
• Site surveys and installation orders
• Presenting additional services to existing customer base
This position does not require a college degree. Experience is a plus but training is available for the ideal candidate. Compensation package includes base salary, commissions, performance bonuses, vehicle allowance, medical and dental benefits and 401K package. Please include salary history with resume.
Commercial Hvac Service Technician
STR Mechanical is seeking a senior level commercial HVAC service technician for the Virginia area. Qualified candidates are required to have a minimum of 10 years commercial experience. Equipment to be serviced, installed, and repaired will range from light commercial packaged equipment to air cooled chillers. Some familiarity with centrifugals is preferred. Must have a clean criminal background, driving record, and be able to pass drug screening.
New Home Quality Inspector
Job duties include:
· Performing an aesthetic review on new homes shortly before customer walk through and settlement.
· Looking at homes from a customer’s perspective in order to identify defects in workmanship, quality, completeness, consistency and professionalism
· Driving to construction sites and conducting quality reviews on day scheduled.
· Reviews take on average 1 hour to complete
· Results must be entered into customer website while on job site using hardware provided by analyst
· Work may be started anytime during the day between 8am to 4pm.
Provide monthly feedback / summaries as requested to 2M. Summaries / Feedback take on average 1-2 hours every month.
Review is meant to evaluate the QUALITY OF FINISHED CONSTRUCTION
Analysts are NOT REQUIRED to check electrical circuits, go on roofs or in attics.
No tools or ladders are used in the review.
Construction experience is required.
A hard hat is required on the job site.
Training will be provided on how to conduct the new home quality review.
Ideal candidates will be:
· Detail oriented – able to be thorough and consistent
· Reliable – work MUST be completed on day scheduled by builder client
· Principled – able to work unsupervised while providing thoroughness and consistency in each home
· Able to connect to the internet via wifi
· Able to drive to sites around the Richmond, VA area
Management will group work orders whenever possible minimizing drive time between stops.
Part Time Position, potentially full time during busy seasons.
Compensation: varies depending on work performed and is paid per inspection completed. Ranges from $75-$85 per inspection. Drive time is not compensated
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!