Ridgefield Job Description Sample
Junior Software Engineer (Java, Python)
If you are a Junior Software Engineer (Java, Python) with experience, please read on
We develop and market one-way data diode information transfer products that move information securely and unidirectionally from one network security domain to another. Our certified products are integrated into the IT infrastructures of every major agency in the US intelligence community, and play a key role in secure network communication Cross Domain Solutions. Our technology enforces one-way data transfer in hardware, and is impervious to software attack. Our products provide a one-way trust-nothing controlled interface for any isolated security enclave that requires network communications capability and absolute assurance against data leakage.
What You Will Be Doing
The Associate Software Engineer takes direction from the Advisory Software Engineer to support and develop our base application, centered on secure one-way data transfer, including designing, developing, monitoring and troubleshooting proposed features in a Linux environment as directed by the application team lead.
We prefer a Python skillset over Java as we know we need to support Python currently. We are still figuring out the Use Cases for Java.
Design, develop and test new software applications, including preparing proposals to outline development as directed by the application team lead Work with application protocol interfaces
Develop and maintain knowledge of application layout and options
Monitor and report application errors and design and deploy troubleshooting measures and solutions recommend solutions
What You Need for this Position
Whether you have an undergraduate degree or 4 years of professional experience, to be qualified for this role, you must feel technically strong in Linux (command line) as well as either Java or Python, or both (we prefer Python over Java)!
Linux proficiency (command line)
Java (Java Enterprise/JEE and 7+)
What's In It for You
Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
401 (K) with generous company match
Life Insurance coverage
Paid time off (PTO)
Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
So, if you are a Junior Software Engineer (Java, Python
1.Apply directly to this job opening here!
2.E-mail directly for more information to
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Responsible for basic tax activities including, but not limited to, tax preparations for corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns.
- Prepare corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns and planning under limited supervision of Manager
- Prepare quarterly and annual information/non-tax returns
- Conduct appropriate and applicable research regarding tax issues to ensure accuracy and implementation of specific tax law
- Review tax returns for accuracy and completeness
- File electronic tax forms
- Familiarity with IRS guidelines and accounting principles
- Assist with various tax audits
- Interact with IRS and state tax agencies regarding inquiries
- Manage daily client workflow and multiple client projects at any given time
- Complete assignments within timeline and budget
- Manage simple individual clients
- Participate in planning and scheduling client engagements
- Seek opportunities to assist with additional projects to increase technical ability
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Master’s degree in accounting or taxation or related field
- 2-3 year’s accounting and tax experience required
- Proficiency in use of computers, including use of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of and sensitivity to confidential information
- Ability to meet time constraints and client deadlines
- Ability to work heavy overtime from January to April 15 (may be in excess of 55 hours per week). Occasional overtime work required throughout the year.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage a complex workload to meet reporting deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Takes Initiative, takes ownership for actions, and sets examples for others
To work in the laboratory of Molecular Histopathology to support disease positioning efforts through immunohistochemistry, mRNA in situ hybridization in tissues and digital image analysis. Perform routine lab duties under supervision. Participates/assists in the execution of non-routine experiments. Initiates and completes routine procedures in an efficient manner with supervision; Operates and is responsible for lab equipment. Communicates own work orally and in writing and provides input for scientific reports. Reports and treats data with a high level of integrity and ethics. Complies with applicable regulations, performing all work in a safe manner; Maintains proper records in accordance with SOPs and policies.
Ability to operate laboratory equipment and apparatus Ability to learn new technology and concepts Concise and accurate reporting of technical data and information Ability to troubleshoot Written and verbal communication skills Appropriate level of understanding of applicable regulation.
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant scientific discipline or equivalent experience in a related field
basic biological laboratory skills
strong organizational skillsabitlity to work in a collaborative team driven environment Additional
digital image analysis
in situ hybridization
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
• 401K Retirement Saving Plan
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Direct Deposit & weekly e-payroll
• Employee Discount Program’s
• Referral Bonus Program’s
Customer Service Representative (Mon-Fri) #Growth
APR Consulting is a business development that originated in Virginia, expanding to Connecticut. We have recently made plans to expand into more areas of New England by end of 2017. Our success in sales and new business development has given us the new contracts to build our team! Because of our client's increased demand we will be opening 3 new offices within the next 12 months. Our clients want expansion ASAP throughout New England and beyond. That means we have new career opportunities for qualified candidates.
We have a ton of interest in our company, we will be looking at EVERY resume that is submitted, one of our core values is fairness, so we will be in contact within 24-48 hours if you're selected for an initial interview.
Our CSR will act as the face of our clients to their high priority customers and specialize in new business acquisition and customer retention. Because our clients trust us to represent them and continue to build a positive reputation for them, we provide extensive training in cutting edge techniques to WOW our clients needs, extensive explanation of product knowledge, and development of business psychology. Combining that training with candidates that are - highly competitive, goal driven, and adaptable is what keeps APR Consultingahead of the competition!
Immediate Start - Communication & Customer Service
Corporate Concepts is a Westchester based direct sales and marketing firm looking for a candidate who is looking for immediate employment. Due to our current expansion and client's high demand we are seeking an IMMEDIATE START - Customer Service Representative to join our team! With training provided, you will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue for our fortune 500 clients through face to face sales and communication.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Face to Face communication
- Reach agreed upon sales targets
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Manage accounts and leads on a daily basis
- Drive quality sales for our clients
- Previous experience customer service, or other related fields
- Strong Work ethic
- Ability to build rapport and lasting relationships with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Growth and Opportunity:
Corporate Concepts is interviewing for an Entry Level Customer Service Representative who is interested in personal and professional growth. We believe in growing our team from the ground up with hands on training and developing from one on one coaching.
The only candidates we are seriously considering, are those we can potentially see managing an office with us. Some of the characteristics that are required are: someone who can multi-task, who is passionate about helping others, and is ultimately looking for professional growth within our company.
we are a marketing firm. This means we have unlimited resources, clients, and markets to grow with. We look for a team members who can:
- Demonstrate clear understanding of Corporate Concepts' core values
- Communicate in a one-on-one based sales organization
- Partake in training exercises with fellow team members
Loan Servicing Manager - Mortgage
The position oversees the commercial, consumer and retail mortgage loan servicing function.
Manage the existing commercial and residential mortgage portfolio including:
- Supervising loan set-up.
- Overseeing escrow analysis
- Handling customer inquiries
- Overseeing the payment of taxes
- Compliance to regulatory standards
- Provide supervision to staff. Ensure that the daily operations of the loan servicing department is efficient, accurate and complies with all regulatory and industry standards.
- In concert with department Officer, assigns work, manages performance of staff, contributes to staff performance evaluations, provides guidance/conducts staff training, and participates in interviewing and evaluating new hire candidates.
- Update and/or verify Bi-Monthly Rate index changes with Department Manager
- Review scheduled rate and payment change notices and reports daily, research and process corrections as applicable.
- Prepare and process any scheduled loan conversion to repayment such as construction to Perm, Interest Only and HELOC.
- Assist Finance Department with any FASB exceptions and make corrections as necessary. Responds to any other request for assistance related to GL processing by Loan Servicing.
- Process various system maintenances or monetary transactions as needed.
- Answer inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Assist loan officers/credit administration/commercial lending with research/requests including review of Modifications and Change in Term documents.
- Review and process modifications- for all loan types requested and approved.
- Maintain and update TDR Tracking Report for delivery to Finance Department on quarterly basis.
- Support the Department in preparing and responding to third-party audits, and FDIC review.
- Develop policies and processes to ensure regulatory guidelines are met.
- Train employees on compliance issues.
- Prepares and supervises the HELOC loan conversion.
- QC of new commercial loans
- Charge-offs – processing for all loans
- Reports review, doc requests, loan critical
- Assist with preparation and review for year-end processing
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCEAssociates Degree in business, accounting or finance preferred. 7 to 10 years loan servicing experience with emphasis on Commercial Servicing. Strong computer skills.
Job Description Health is everything. At CVS Health, we are committed to increasing patient access to care, lowering costs and improving the quality of care.
Millions of times a day, we’re helping people on their path to better health— from advising patients on their prescriptions to helping them manage their chronic and specialty conditions. Because we’re present in so many moments, big and small, we have an active, supportive role in shaping the future of health care. Pharmacy Technicians are at the forefront of our purpose as they deliver compassionate care to our millions of patients every day.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring Pharmacy Technicians who demonstrate our core values of Accountability, Caring, Collaboration,Innovation and Integrity in everything they do in our pharmacies every day. Whether you are new to working in pharmacies or are an experienced Pharmacy Technician, we have a place for you on our team to use your skills and talents to serve and care for our patients and customers. The Pharmacy Technician position provides individuals with an opportunity to work in a leading retail pharmacy company and in a role that positively impacts the lives and health of others.
You will work in an environment where the highest professional and ethical standards are maintained as well as full compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. Pharmacy Technicians take important steps to ensure all medication needs and regulatory compliance standards are met for our patients and they demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain patient confidentiality at all times. Success for incumbents in this role includes being able to manage all assigned pharmacy workstations and tasks to support the team’s ability to promptly, safely and accurately fill patient prescriptions all while providing caring service that exceeds customer expectations.
If you like working in fast-paced environments and demonstrating compassionate, genuine care for patients and customers, this job is for you! As a new Pharmacy Technician, you are required to complete an extensive CVS Pharmacy Technician Training Program as well as satisfy all registration, licensing and certification requirements according to your State’s Board of Pharmacy guidelines. Your Pharmacy Technician duties will be restricted by your manager at first until you complete all necessary requirements.
Once you satisfy all requirements and expand your Pharmacy Technician duties, you have the opportunity to continue to build your clinical, technical and insurance knowledge and expertise by leveraging available tools and training to build your pharmacy career. Are you ready to help people on their path to better health? We are ready to have you join our team and help you on your career path to achieve your goals!
Please note in select markets the collective bargaining agreement rules regarding the Pharmacy Technician would apply. DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Required Qualifications • Must be at least 16 years of age • Licensure requirements vary by state • Attention and Focus o The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted • Customer Service Orientation o Actively look for ways to help people, and do so in a friendly manner o Notice and understand customers’ reactions, and respond appropriately • Communication Skills o Use and understand verbal and written communication to interact with customers and colleagues o Actively listening by giving full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times • Mathematical Reasoning o The ability to use math to solve a problem, such as calculating day’s supply of a prescription • Problem Resolution o Is able to judge when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong; recognizing there is a problem o Choosing the best course of action when faced with a complex situation with several available options PHYSICAL DEMANDS: • Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time • Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for moving from one work area to another • Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers rather than whole hand or arm • Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction • Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist • Stooping to a considerable degree and requiring full use of the lower extremities and back muscles • Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed accurately • Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication • Visual Acuity: o The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: transcribing, viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts • Occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs; exerting up to 30 lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects
Preferred Qualifications • Previous experience in a pharmacy, retail, medical, or customer service setting • Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician • PTCB National Certification
Education • High School diploma or equivalent (preferred)
Business Overview CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers.
What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy.
Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers. CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health at mailto:AA_EEO@cvscaremark.com For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
Program Lead (Part-Time)
Overview The Program Lead is integral to the success of C2 Education by being a leader in center management, tracking student progress, conducting conferences, and customer service. The Program Lead is often the first point of contact between C2 Education and prospective customers, and must uphold high standards of excellence in customer service and support of C2’s programs and services. Responsibilities
Support the Center Director in meeting sales performance targets and operational excellence standards.
Conduct conferences with parents and students to review progress, adjust academic plans, and renew enrollments.
Conduct sales conferences with prospective customers to review C2’s programs and services and enroll students.
Provide administrative support including answering phones, managing daily business data, and confirming schedules with students and teachers.
Manage class schedules to effectively staff sessions and meet company efficiency and usage targets.
Provide marketing support by participating in school and community events as a C2 representative.
Grade student tests and monitoring all students’ academic progress.
Help ensure flawless execution of C2 programs and initiatives. Key Competencies/Success Factors Customer Focus
Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of current and future customers.
Exhibits professional and approachable demeanor; understanding that you are the “Face of C2 Education”.
Fosters an environment of open communication with students and parents to ensure positive and effective conflict resolution should it arise. Passion for Results:
Personally committed to the success of the center, and supports Center Director in achieving results.
Approaches situations with a positive attitude, and offers creative solution-oriented options when faced with challenges.
Ability to organize and manage multiple responsibilities successfully.
Is passionate about education and making a difference in students’ lives. Works well with others
Establishes and maintains effective relationships with others and gains trust and respect.
Listens, communicates and responds well with others.
Demonstrates an attitude of helpfulness, support, and service.
Creates and contributes to a team environment that is positive and productive with all employees. Personal Drive and Development
Has a desire to grow professionally and take on the role of Center Director.
Actively continues self-development process by gaining knowledge and further building skills in the following areas:
Coaching and Communication Skills
Leadership Development Qualifications + 3-5 years of work experience
Background in sales / education / hospitality / retail
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Bachelors Degree Job ID2018-2593 # of Openings1 CategoryAdministrative/Clerical
Construction Project Manager - CT
Customer Relations and Communication
- These responsibilities are achieved through successful: Pre-Job Planning, Exit Strategy/Post-Job Review, Short Interval Planning, Job Cost Control, and Trade Contractor Coordination. Qualifications and
BS Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related discipline.
Minimum 2 years relevant project management experience; retail construction experience preferred.
Excellent MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook skills required. MS Project, Procore, Timberline/Sage experience a plus.
OSHA-10 preferred. Occasional travel as required.
Job Description: At People's United Bank, our story reflects not only our banking history, but also our fundamental principles. We believe that, by offering empathy and expertise to our customers, giving back as partners in our communities, and valuing the know-how of our employees, we all succeed together.
As a Banker, you will focus on building long term relationships with our customers to understand their financial needs and provide suggestions regarding products and services. In addition to meeting sales and referral goals, you will also be required to refer customers to business partners in other areas of the bank. Our Bankers develop and maintain strong relationships with Peoples United Bank business partners to maximize customer solutions.
You will resolve difficult customer situations while maintaining professionalism and friendly customer service. As a Banker, you will be rewarded for your success with bonus incentives in addition to your base salary. At Peoples United Bank, we have an outstanding diverse team and foster a teamwork environment.
We provide extensive training to prepare you for success. Traditional Branch schedules typically fall between 8am-6pm Monday- Friday with rotating Saturday & Sunday hours.
Stop and Shop branches schedules typically fall between 930am-730pm Monday- Friday with Saturday and Sunday hours.
Schedule may change based on business need. Important Note: Ensure your contact information on your resume and application is accurate and be sure to upload your most current version of your resume on your application.
Resumes will not be accepted in our branches. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates as initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. All offers for employment with Peoples United Bank are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed our background check. Peoples United Bank will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
• Previous success selling/upselling products and or services in a goal driven environment • 1+ years of customer service and sales experience • Prior banking experience preferred • Strong understanding of financial products and services • Ability to utilize advanced branch technology including tablets, “super” ATMs and other systems effectively and engage and educate customers in using them • Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent listening skills • Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information • Demonstrate ability to provide solutions for complex customer related issues • High energy; proven ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment • High School diploma or equivalency preferred, and college degree a plus
Work Schedule: Must be available to work a flexible schedule
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: RIDGEFIELD S&S
Address 1: 125 DANBURY RD
Posting Title: Banker
Auto req ID: 9487BR
Zip Code: 06877
9487BR People's United Bank and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!