Ridgeland Job Description Sample
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you’ve made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
- Matched 401(k) plan.
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
- The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
- Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
CDL A Veteran On The Job Training Programs
We are excited to announce that we are now an elite member and proud to offer the Post 9/11 GI Bill On-The-Job Training program for veterans and/or family members with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available.
So whether you served our country several years ago or a few days ago, we believe every veteran deserves to work with a team that has your back- and a company that has your future. That's why we don't just take pride in our veterans- we take care of them.
If you're looking for a place to hang your hat, take a closer look at Averitt. Whatever branch you're coming from, whatever knowledge you bring to the table, we can't wait to put your experience to work, and your mind at ease.
In fact we're committed to hiring twelve hundred or more veterans by the year 2020. Nearly 2,000 veterans are already at ease with us and we're always looking to grow that number.
How the On-The-Job Training (OJT) program works:
Must have previously served in the U.S. military or a family member with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available. To check to see if you have available benefits, please visit https://www.va.gov/vaforms/search_action.asp?FormNo=22-1990&tkey=&Action=Search or call 888-442-4551. It could take the V.A. approximately 90 days to determine eligibility.
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
If you qualify for the Post 9/11 GI benefits, you are eligible to get up to 12 monthly payments from the V.A. while you receive on-the-job training.
Everyone participating in this program will receive 5 weeks behind the wheel training, the remaining 47 weeks you will work with a mentor & leadership for follow-up training/ communication.
Eligible veterans will complete all required paperwork during orientation. Benefit checks are paid directly from the Department of Veteran Affairs, not Averitt, usually 4-6 weeks after training begins.
Eligible to earn up to $1,140 per month tax free using your available Post 9/11 GI Bill funds PLUS your weekly Averitt paycheck PLUS up to $4,800 tuition/transition bonus from Averitt (paid weekly)!
Military Student Training Program:
Must have a valid CDL-A with Post 9/11 GI benefits available.
Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the past 180 days
OR have any tractor trailer experience in the past 10 years (recruiter will review eligibility).
- You will be paid $600/ week for the first 5-weeks of behind the wheel training.
Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Driver Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks.
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
Wellness programs available
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
Company provided professional uniforms
Wells Fargo banking products.
Flexible spending accounts.
Wellness programs available.
Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.).
A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
CDL A Owner Operator Driver Job
United Petroleum Transports is a stable tanker carrier with consistent freight perfect for growing a business. When you choose to partner with a family owned company like UPT you can assume that a vested interest will be taken to make sure you are able to maximize your revenue. Our Owner Operator Tanker Truck Drivers receive consistent freight, great pay, and seamless opportunity. It doesn't get any better than that!
About Us: United Petroleum Transports has been a great provider in tanker truck services with a rich legacy that dates back 50 years in the transportation industry.
Owner Operator Tanker Truck Drivers We Offer:
UP TO $200,000 ANUALLY!
NO Hidden Fees!
Great Home Time!
Local, Regional, and Long Haul Runs
Competitive Pay and Incentive Programs
Steady Work and Miles
Base Plate Program Available (Must Pass Inspection)
23 Years of Age
Minimum 6 months tanker OR 1 year verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the last 3 years
Tanker & Hazmat Endorsements
Join the Legacy! Drive for UPT.
Ridgeland - FT IV Technician
PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is one of the nation's largest institutional pharmacy companies. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in 45 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
PharMerica facility Ridgeland is recruiting a Full-TimePharmacy Technician I to join our team.
The Pharmacy Technician I assists with drug preparation and dispensing under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist and in accordance with state pharmacy regulations.
- Assists the Pharmacist in filling prescription items, as permitted by the State Board of Pharmacy.
- Types prescription information to produce labels.
- Labels products appropriately, including cautionary or auxiliary labels.
- Takes inventory, places orders, checks in drugs and supplies, stocks shelves and removes out-of-date items from the inventory.
- Inputs patient data and medication orders into a computer system.
- Prepares medications including emulsions, liquids, powders and ointments.
- Packages medications for dispensing and for delivery.
- Sanitizes IV room, equipment and hood.
- Communicates with all from the facility for credit or destruction.
- Performs other tasks as assigned customers in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Processes returned medications.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience in an LTC pharmacy setting or IV experience preferred
- Ability to recognize and identify medications; ability to work as a member of a team; ability to operation personal computers and/or computer terminals; skilled in performing detailed work required
- Current Pharmacy Technician license and/or certification as required by government regulations in the state of Mississippi required
- Must be available to work Mon – Fri between the hours of 9a - 6 p with rotating weekends and holidays (up to 40 hrs per week)
Accelerate Your Career with PharMerica!
Nearest Major Market: Jackson Mississippi
Senior IT Engineer
· Desktop & Server Support and Administration
· Firewall Support / VPN Setup
· Terminal Servers / Remote Desktop
· Active Directory
· Backup & Recovery
· VOIP Technologies
· Enterprise Wireless Configuration & Support (WiFi)
· DNS Setup & Configuration
· TCP/IP Networking (DHCP, SMTP, HTTP, FTP, SNMP protocols)
· Understanding of advanced routing & switching (VLAN, OSPF, EIGRP, etc)
· Troubleshooting Network Voice and Data Devices and Internet/Wan Circuits
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
· Ability to travel to clients sites
· Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent oral communication skills
· Competitive Salary
· Company Paid Medical Insurance
· Company Paid Dental Insurance
· Company Paid Time-Off (PTO) and Holidays
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Cell Phone Plan
· Industry/Vendor Certification Plans
Looking for a responsible administrative assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks. Duties include assisting with basic bookkeeping and human resources as well as providing office support for our management team and owner.
organizing electronic filing system, maintaining data in payroll software for 200+ employees, assisting in preparation of regular scheduled reports, booking travel arrangements, acting as a point of contact for our management team, ordering office supplies, sorting mail and sending outgoing mail.
strong computer skills, be proficient in MS Office (Excel in particular), excellent communication and organizational skills, be detail oriented.
Prior experience in Human Resources and payroll software is a plus.
Field Service Technician
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Field Service Technician working in the Jackson, MS office. We focus on far more than just equipment. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Repair, service and maintain office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory at customer locations in assigned territories.
- Service and maintain customer's digital office equipment (copiers) in assigned territory.
- Repair copy and printer equipment-hardware and software related.
- Verify equipment functioning by completing test initiatives and final adjustments.
- Complete document service actions-service forms, reports, logs and records.
- Ownership for accomplishing new requests; exploring opportunities to add value to position accomplishments.
- Maintain and service company office equipment and color systems on customer premise.
- Perform copier machine modification and software upgrades/maintenance.
- Assess and troubleshoot customer software and hard copy orders for production problems or issues.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and GED.
- 3 years of experience in technical repair, maintaining and service of copier/office equipment.
- Experience as a field service technician in the office equipment industry preferred.
- Strong comprehension of small and large format, and B & W, color and multifunctional devises /production processes.
- Good customer service skills are essential.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize assignments and work independently.
- Computer literate and good communication (written and verbal) skills including tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers.
- Must have a Valid Driver's License.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Toshiba America Business Solutions
9740 Irvine Boulevard
Irvine, CA 92618
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Experienced Sales Associate - Northpark Mall
REEDS Jewelers is currently seeking an experienced Sales Associate at our Northpark mall location in Ridgeland, MS. Sales Associates inspire customers and co-workers through friendly, personalized service that builds lifelong relationships, as well as, maintain the momentum of the sales team and set the pace for other sales positions.
REEDS Jewelers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our team, and employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. REEDS provides a smoke and drug-free environment.
High School Diploma/Equivalent or better
Must have proven written and verbal communication skills
Proven sales performance to include one year of sale/retail experience
Demonstrated leadership and teamwork abilities
REEDS Jewelers offers a comprehensive compensation program that includes health/dental/life/LTD insurance, 401k, merchandise discounts, career growth and a drug free workplace.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!