Ridgeville Job Description Sample
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
CDL A Driver - Flatbed Owner Operator
- CDL-A Solo Flatbed Drivers
Bennett Motor Express has built our reputation on the integrity and character of our people. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we've always been committed to offering the highest quality of service, safety and responsibility.
BME offers Owner Operators & Fleet Owners diverse opportunities with Flatbed, Step Deck, and Heavy Haul. Our load boards provide Owner Operators with consistent loads within our nationwide network of 195+ agents with over 2000 active direct customers.
If you're ready to work for a carrier that prides itself on putting people first, take the next step and join the Bennett family today.
Owner Operators, partnering with Bennett Motor Express means:
$1000 Orientation Pay
$1000 Referral Bonus
Same Day Pay
High Paying Freight plus 100% FSC
A+ Advantage Program
- Maintenance, Tire, & Fuel Discounts
Major Medical Coverage Available through UTBA
Your Trailer or Ours
True, Non-Forced Dispatch
Ask recruiter about our take-me-home option on the load board
Owner Operator Requirements:
6 months verifiable OTR Open Deck experience in the last 24 months, with 2 years of overall Tractor/Trailer experience in the past 5 years
23 years of age
Able to pass Federal D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screen
Meet F.M.C.S.R. 391 guidelines in safety clearance application
No DUIs or Felonies in the past 7 years
No more than 7 points on your license in the past 3 years
No more than two moving violations in the last 12 months
- All trucks must be ELD compatible
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
This manufacturing position is located at Showa Denko in Ridgeville, SC with a large manufacturing site that produces carbon electrodes. These positions are long-term positions and offer competative pay as well as medical, dental, vision insurances as well as 401(k). To be considered, we require a minimum of a High School diploma or GED. If chosen for this position, a candidate must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment and be prepared to stand during the entire length of their shift. This position requires constant lifting of 50lbs to 75lbs. All candidates must submit to a drug screen and background check prior to placement. Job tasks will be as follows:
*Operate overhead crane and jib crane
*Operate various machines and hand-tools
*May operate a computer
*Housekeeping tasks to keep area clean
*Other duties as identified by supervisor
- Workkeys: Applied Math (Level 3), Locating Information (Level 4), Reading for Information (Level 3) and Observation (Level 4) - not to be confused with Workplace Observation
- High School Diploma or GED
- heavy manufacturing experience
- 12 hour rotating shifts
Hiring Millwrights for
Plant shutdowns, dismantlig
21.00 an hour plus over time at time and a half
Acrux Staffing is a full service provider of customized staffing for industrial organizations.
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Industrial Cleaners Inside Volvo
Seeking reliable and dependable associates to perform industrial cleaning duties in the Ridgeville area inside the VOLVO plant. THis is a temp to perm position. Starts @ $10.00 an hour. 1st and 2nd shift available. ALso have 1st shift weekends only openings. You will receive OSHA certified training that goes with you should you leave. Must be reliable!! On time everyday and work your schedule!! Please send resume or name and contact information with work history.
Associate Programs & Benefits
•Holiday and Vacation Pay
•Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
•Fixed Indemnity Medical Benefits
•Short Term Disability
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
• Seeking a motivated self-directed person for a position as an Instructor /
• Technical Writer for a position at the Volvo / Ready SC Training Center in
• South Carolina.
• Job description:
The primary responsibility of the Instructor / Technical Writer will be
• to train Volvo skilled trades personnel in the programming, troubleshooting and repair of
• the assembly line equipment in the new Volvo car assembly plant. The training will take
• place at the training center near the assembly plant in Ridgeville, SC. The instructor will
• also be responsible for customization development of courses to meet Volvo’s needs.
• The Instructor/Technical Writer will need to have a Siemens controls background and
• field experience in the automotive automation industry. Courses that the instructor will be
• responsible for teaching are as follows:
· Siemens Controls Training
· ABB Robot Training
· ARO Weld Gun Training
· Bosch Weld Controller Training
· SCA Sealer Training
· Emhart Stud Weld Training
· Danfoss VFD Training
· Siemens VFD Training
· SEW VFD Training
· Sick Scanner, Light Screen and RFID Training
· Euchner Gate Switch Training
• The company will provide OEM training to the Instructor/Technical Writer for each of the
• Required skills:
· Controls/Electrical background (hands-on automation debug and startup
• experience with Siemens PLC)
· ABB robot programming experience (preferred)
· Ability to develop detailed manuals and presentations for training
· Experienced with conducting standup instruction in front of customer personnel
· Ability to be self directed on projects
· Must be able to effectively use the following applications:
• Microsoft Word
• Excel Proficient
• AutoCad (Basic Understanding)
• Key Attributes:
· Articulate communicator: You can translate highly technical processes into
• user-friendly training solutions. You are clear, tactful, and diplomatic about
• what’s realistic and what’s possible.
· Analytical : You understand how applications and systems work. You have good
• judgment, a thoughtful approach, and you are sensitive to the challenges each
• stakeholder faces.
· Strategic problem solver : You should have excellent critical thinking skills,
• ability to dive into the details, and ask intelligent questions. You easily think like
• a user and create training solutions.
· Flexible: You have a natural collaborative style and understand it takes a team.
• You are responsive and willing to pitch in and help with any operational needs.
· Comfortable with change. You thrive in an environment that is in constant
• movement. You understand that what we need today may be different than what
• we need tomorrow.
· Priority management: You switch from long range needs to preparing for
• scheduled enhancements with ease. You really “get" what is a priority and can
• independently manage tight deadlines to completion.
provide the recruiting and staffing expertise that meets and surpasses the quality requirements and expectations of our customer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!