Ridgewood Job Description Sample
Key Account Manager - Norther New Jersey
Business Continuum Specialist (Northern New Jersey)
Position covers: Northern New Jersey
Base Salary: $75K
Commission: $75K at plan
Total First year compensation: $150K+
Car Mileage reimbursement $.52/mile
Eligible for Pension Plan after 5 years
Cell Phone/Laptop/ Corporate Expense Card
Responsible for selling Negative Wound Therapy Vacuum Systems product line to a variety of clinical and medical customers across numerous call points with primary being in (Hospitals) Acute Care Centers, establishing relationships with physicians and working with national thought leaders in this therapeutic area, collaborating with Post-Acute Key Account Manager at the discharge planner, and liaising with partners in market including DME’s (Durable Medical Equipment), distributors and independent sales representatives
- Utilize professional selling skills to solicit sales of company products
- Seek new customers, either known target accounts or new business found by prospecting
- Support and grow existing account base
- Strive on a continuing basis to achieve, maintain, and expand contacts within customer organizations
- Make contacts at all levels and with all groups, which might influence current and future buying decisions
- Maintain the highest degree of product knowledge through continuing study, including characteristics, quality, engineering, competitive advantages, customer applications, features, benefits and proof sources
- Expand skills in selling, adapting to selling situations, negotiating complex deals, and broadening team dynamics
o Quarterly, define customers to be visited and maintain call frequency standards
o Plan account, travel and call strategies
o Preplan sales calls; review background information, set call objectives and define selling strategies
o Submit regular objectives, action plans and sales projections
o Utilize CRM/Salesforce tools, maintain integrity of information
Servicing and follow-up:
- Provide field sales service and training to all accounts in assigned territory
- Service includes solving problems, assisting customers and ensuring their satisfaction with our products, including technical advice on the use of products, delivery considerations, quality control, invoicing, etc.
- Provide these services personally where feasible or initiate and coordinate action through appropriate company support personnel
- Follow up to make sure customer requests/problems are satisfactorily resolved
- Promptly report any product or service complaint through quality system
- Submit required reports promptly and legibly
- Complete and submit expense reports monthly
- Communicate with Manager or Sales Director as needed
- Develop customer communications such as presentations, bids, quotes, as necessary and approved by corporate
- Serve as the eyes and ears of the company within assigned territory by observing, appraising and reporting on competitive activities, price developments, customer plans, product trends, new product potentials, market trends and related matters
- Provide relevant information in CRM/Salesforce when applicable
- Employee must meet vendor compliance demands of accounts within given territory. This includes but not limited to: RepTrax, VendorMate, Status Blue, VCS, etc.
- Complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Follows all Company rules and regulations, including health and safety rules
- Successfully interacts with employees at all levels
- Regular, reliable performance of all job duties
- Travel as may be required to meet business and customer expectations
- Performs all other duties as assigned or as may be required from time to time
- Bachelor's degree (B.S./B. A.) from four-year college or university; minimum five years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Surgical sales experience is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Experience working in an environment with global objectives preferred
- Must be able to read, understand and communicate in English
- Apply principles of logical thinking to solve practical problems
- Travel up to 50% of the time, including occasional international travel
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often exposed to road travel and clinical environments, such as hospitals, physician offices, and clinics
Company will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
This job description is subject to change at any time. Company has the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job as business needs require.
Sr Mortgage Underwriter- In Office
- A Bachelor's degree is required;
- Experience Underwriting FHA, VA and Conventional Loans
- Strong and accurate computer skills, including Word, Excel and Encompass LOS;
- Excellent attention to details and strong figure aptitude;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Solid understanding of Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and HUD rules and guidelines
- Proficient in automated underwriting systems, including LP,DU;
- Creative problem solver with an understanding of compliance
- Able to deal effectively with, and provide good service to our customers and all levels of Bank personnel;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities.
Custodial Services Worker - Ridgewood Public Schools Board Of Education Facilities
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Custodial Services Worker cleans and maintains assigned area(s) to meet customer and client satisfaction Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
Adheres to established procedures to provide a safe working environment including complying with OSHA, state/local, federal, and Aramark regulations
Maintains a clean and orderly environment to project the safety and health of others
Properly cleans and maintains housekeeping equipment
Cleans assigned areas to Aramark and client standards and requirements
Follows procedures for storage and disposal of trash and transports it to designated areas
Reports maintenance concerns via work order requests to appropriate personnel
Secures the facility, ensuring building is locked/unlocked as required
Ensures security of company assets
Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
Previous custodial experience preferred
Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling greater than 50 lbs.
Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks and exposure to hazardous chemicals
Wednesday - Sunday Evening Position.
Boiler License Required.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Inspection Specialist - Field/Site Design Visits
- Travel within NYC to perform wireless telecom site design visits and inspections
- Gather field measurements, photos and other existing conditions in the field
- Provide field notes, photos and a wireless telecom design to CAD team
- Review and redline LEs, CDs, ZDs, Photo Renderings and other related deliverables for quality control
- Provide project status reports as detailed by supervisors
- Update internal project deliverable tracking tools as needed
- 3-5+ years' experience in wireless telecommunications
- Comfortable with basic measuring tools and travel into NYC
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Some knowledge of AutoCAD is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle required
Audio Software Engineer
Audio Software Engineer
Audio Algorithmic Software Engineers are responsible for the design and implementation of audio algorithms for company's videoconferencing products while working part of a small team to improve audio quality for a variety of software-based endpoints.
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of audio, audio processing, and audio DSP algorithms (echo cancellation, voice activity detection, noise suppression, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of complete packet audio communication systems including microphones, speakers, codecs, transmission, and reception (jitter buffers, packet loss concealment).
- Ability to integrate, test, and evaluate complete audio conferencing solutions.
- Proficient in C/C++ software development.
- Experience with Matlab or Adobe Audition is a plus.
- BS/MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience, including product development
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: C, C++, audio, algorithm
- Work on the design and implementation of the next generation communication delivery system, including multi-party chat, presence, file transfer, and audio and video conferencing
- Design, implement and test modular, scalable and maintainable software libraries and applications
- Be a highly technical and hands-on coder and effective communicator
- Work closely with Product and Design teams to define feature specifications
- New feature design and implementation
- Integrate newly available technologies and devices
- Develop tools and automation to deliver robust software components
- Knowledge of C/C++ a must
- At least 5 years of experience
- Enjoy solving all types of problems
- Enjoy developing on all platforms: Linux, OSX, iOS, Android, Windows
- Knowledge of networking and topologies - Firewall, Web Proxy, NAT traversal, SBC etc
- Experience with Web Technologies
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: C, C++, algorithm, linux, ios, android
Full-Time Loss Prevention Service Specialist
The Loss Prevention Service Specialist will be placed in high risk/complex stores. The primary role of the LPSS is to engage customers, promote customer service and provide deterrence to theft. The LPSS will be highly visible and spend the majority of their time at the store entrance and in "Center Core". The LPSS will work to raise shortage awareness among store associates. This position will communicate frequently with both store management and loss prevention associates.
Works to promote customer service in the store by implementing the Kohl's "Smile and Say Hi" initiatives and helping customers with their needs
Assists in implementing loss prevention strategy
Promote a neat and clean store appearance at the entrance
Conducts associate package checks
Works in "Center Core" or at entrances to deter theft and provide customer service
Will NOT make shoplifting apprehensions
May assist the loss prevention associates, as necessary
Conducts building and physical security inspections to minimize exposure to loss
Promotes a safe environment for associates and customers and responds to emergency situations
Maintains attendance according to Kohl's standards
Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Works well with fellow associates, supervisors and customers
Maintains high ethical standards and adheres to Kohl's policies and procedures
Maintains standards of appearance by following the required Kohl's dress code
Ability to participate in physical activities, including walking, lifting and climbing on a regular basis
Experience in a customer service environment
Prior experience in retail loss prevention, security or law enforcement preferred
Part-Time Stockroom Operations Associate
Increases customer loyalty, enhances the in-store experience and creates a positive shopping environment for Kohl's customers. Responsible for meeting both the in-store and online customer's needs.
"Smiles and Says Hi!" Greets all customers and associates, assists in a friendly, courteous manner and adheres to the "Yes we Can" policy efficiently resolving customer's questions and requests
Able to learn and adapt to current technology to assist customer needs
Responsibilities include truck unload, sign and price changes, replenishment and fulfillment processing to in store and online customers
Ensures customers receive excellent service by accurately and efficiently processing both in-store replenishment items and online orders
Adheres to all safety rules and regulations
Flexible and willing to cross-train and work in other areas of the store, as needed
Ability to lift 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis
Adherence to Kohl's policy and procedures
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting and attention to detail
Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
Prior retail experience
Comfortable with the use of technology consistently while performing the required tasks
Bose Showroom Retail Sales
2020 Companies and Bose® are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of talented sales/service professionals as a Showroom Experience (Retail Sales) Manager in the challenging consumer electronics field.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Showroom Experience Manager will perform a variety of in-store and field-based activities that drive sales of Bose® products within a Bose Showroom location and additional storefronts within a designated territory. In this role, the will be working directly with consumers, store management, and retail associates, to drive overall market share by selling high-end Bose products across the portable audio and A4V categories. This opportunity consists of a retail schedule that allows visits to the re-seller during strategic times of the day and week to include nights and weekends.
With 2020's rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. 2020 trains its teams to succeed in any environment, and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. A typical career path starts here and progresses to Supervisor, District/Market Manager and Regional Manager supported by a leadership training program for those that qualify. Your course is limitless!
Bose® is a recognized leader in audio innovation, built upon scientific research. Bose® delivers a broad range of high quality audio solutions for your personal or business needs.
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agencies in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 trains our teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems.
What's in it for you?
Cell Phone Reimbursement
Bonus Structure (based on sales attainment)
Apparel and Equipment Provided (i.e. tablet, laptop, demo products)
Fun Travel and Paid Mileage
CLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Duties and Responsibilities
Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
Advise customers by providing information on products and services
Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
Accurately document and report sales
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
Regular and prompt attendance
Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends and holidays
Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
Technical Recruiter. Sourcer. Project Coordinator.
Location: Paramus, NJ
Job Type: Full Time
Min Experience: College Degree or 2-3+ years industry experience.
Some experience in recruiting, sales or marketing is preferred.
Brains Workgroup, Inc is a search and consulting firm in the areas of Technology, Management, Sales & Marketing and Pubic Accounting.
We are conveniently located in Paramus, NJ
Great “in-training” position for an individual with a strong desire to build a career as a Full Desk Recruiter. Selected individual will be working “hand-in-hand” with a Technical Search Team supporting the team by providing highly qualified candidates for confirmed job orders.
- Search for qualified candidates using various job boards.
- Telephone all sources that may lead to qualified candidates
- Qualify potential candidates by conducting initial telephone interviews, obtaining completed Candidate Data Sheets, references and other information as indicated by the Client’s specifics.
- Ensure that all candidate data is entered properly, efficiently and with proper coding into ATS (applicant tacking system).
- Present qualified candidates to Account Executives in the proper format and follow up daily/weekly to ensure proper processing of qualified candidates.
- Assist the Account Executive(s) and candidates throughout the interview and hiring process.
- Some administrative assistant and office management responsibility, answering phone, making appointments, helping with organizational issues, and etc.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, and excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to perform 40+ telephone calls per day (when required) and accurately document results of calls using applicant tracking software.
- Strong ability to plan in advance to meet goals and metrics and execute plan to meet and exceed goals.
- Excellent data entry skills and knowledge of MS Office and Windows Programs.
- Strong desire to be successful as an individual and as a team. Strong ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated and high energy.
Base plus uncapped commissions.
Expected total compensation for this position 55–90K+ per year
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!