Rio Linda Job Description Sample
Client Services Specialist
The Client Services Specialist is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to XOJET clients. The Client Services Specialist is expected to acquire an in-depth understanding of each client's individual travel preferences and provide personalized service as a single point of contact.
The Client Services Specialist will work cross-functionally with the sales, revenue management, accounting and operations teams to ensure superior trip execution and a flawless client experience.
Directly responsible for the proactive coordination and communication of all flight management details including itinerary details, manifest details, catering requests, on-board service items, ground transportation arrangements, flight following and specific customer requests via email or phone
Works closely with the Trackers on flight feasibility, operational concerns and weather forecasts. Advises Trackers of any pertinent customer details to be communicated to the flight crews
Provide prompt and concise communications to clients and internal teams with respect to all flight management including itinerary updates, flight delays and weather updates
Directly coordinates and communicate any changes that occur related to change in scheduling or aircraft availability
Works in partnership with Aviation Advisor to understand the needs of all passengers before and during each flight and upon arrival to destination airports
Create and maintain client profiles with all pertinent and required information to ensure a consistent flight experience
Interfaces directly with FBO personnel to advise of aircraft arrivals and manage customer requests
Effectively communicates and escalates operational issues and specific trip logistics as needed
Provides proactive and immediate customer communication with respect to customer specific trip logistics
Compile service issue reports and provide recommendations for improvement
Manage problems and issues using independent judgment and provide sound solutions to ensure client satisfaction
Performs additional assignments and projects as required
Must have the flexibility to work in a 24/7/365 Operations Center to cover the needs of the operation and may be assigned to shifts that include days, nights, afternoons, weekends and holidays.
Demonstrates XOJET's visions of world-class client services
Embody the values of the XOJET culture within the Client Services department and the SOC to create and maintain a positive work environment
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
2-3 years of professional private aviation client service experience, travel, hospitality or similar high-touch customer service experience
Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
Ability to synthesize, prioritize and precisely execute multiple tasks under time constraints in a dynamic environment with constantly shifting priorities.
Demonstrable ability to forge trusted relationships with internal and external customers
Must be able to handle confidential information
Dynamic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Undergraduate degree from a high quality academic institution
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Department: Client Services
Location: McClellan, CA (SMF)
Reports to: Client Services Supervisor
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Human Resources Manager
Who are we?
Sacramento Laundry is a family-owned, industrial laundry company that provides laundry service to hotels in Sacramento, San Francisco, Burlingame and Lake Tahoe. Our dedicated team of 300 employees washes over 100,000 lb. of hotel sheets and towels each day! We service over 30 major hotels, including Hilton, Hyatt and Marriott Hotels.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager that has previous HR experience working with large teams (300+ employees) and is fluent Spanish. As Human Resources Manager, you will oversee our company's hiring process, policy development, and employee engagement.
‘Day in the life’:
- Partner closely with Plant Managers to develop hiring plans for their job openings.
- Source, assess and attract qualified candidates.
- Build and lead a team as the business grows.
- Drive the job offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
- Completing all filing on a daily basis. Ensuring personnel files contain all required documents.
- Assisting in coordination of all employee events (parties, picnics, luncheons, etc.).
- Assisting with implementation of new procedures, training, OSHA compliance and legal compliance issues.
- Assisting with insurance benefits enrollments/terminations and other employee benefits.
- Conducts reference checks and background checks on all potential employees.
- Assists with new hire orientation and laundry plant tours for new employees.
- Oversee the administration of all workers’ compensation claims.
- Develop modified work schedules for injured employees whenever possible.
- Train all Production Managers in Human Resources policies and procedures, including the proper usage of all Human Resources forms.
- Monitor discipline, suspension, and termination documentation and procedures.
- Develop policies and procedures relating to all employee issues and concerns.
- Develop and define training programs with appropriate individuals. Perform the training for pertinent subjects associated with HR policies, laws, etc.
- Implement a new hire training checklist, schedules, and processes for new hires.
- Build out training programs that can be rolled out in multiple operating departments.
- MANDATORY: Fluency in Spanish language (both written and spoken).
- High School Diploma required. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Ability to work various shifts and schedule availability 7 days a week.
- Regular work schedule will be Monday - Friday during business hours.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision package
- Career advancement opportunities
C-130 Quality Control Inspector
Monitors and evaluates observance of the division Quality Control (QC) and Safety Programs to ensure safe efficient and technically correct aircraft maintenance procedures are followed. Coordinates all monitoring activities with the Quality Control Lead.
Review maintenance directives, local work cards and procedures to ensure Quality Control objectives are defined.
Document QC products and perform special and technical inspections of assigned aircraft, engines and support equipment.
Document QC products and perform no-notice inspections of shop housekeeping, tool control, safety, supply discipline, special equipment use, condition and other related items.
Document QC products and perform random over-the-shoulder, completed maintenance actions and follow-up inspections to ensure technical orders and safety procedures are followed.
Document QC products and perform aircraft, engine, powered and non-powered equipment sixty (60) day document file inspections.
Perform and document mandatory foreign object inspections.
Research technical directives applicable to the Quality Control Program and assist maintenance technicians in the interpretation.
Review forms prior to Functional Check Flight (FCF) and debrief the FCF pilot at the completion of each flight.
Ensure discrepancy data entered into the aircraft AFTO Form 781 series forms and MIS is accurate.
Based upon thorough knowledge of impoundment policy make recommendation for impoundment.
Deliver and pick up aircraft 781 records as directed by supervisor.
Assist with other duties as required within Quality Control during routine absences of other inspectors.
Perform duties as directed in AFI 21-101, PWS, company directives, and other quality related documents.
Follow technical data, manuals, regulations, and other maintenance directives as required.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
Extensive knowledge of aircraft and engine maintenance procedures is required.
A general knowledge of technical publications/E-Tools, special tools, ground support equipment and safety procedures is required.
A working knowledge of Quality Control and Safety Programs is required.
Some knowledge of computer systems.
Good verbal and written skills are required along with an even temperament and the tact to work harmoniously with a variety of people.
Experience & Education
A minimum of five (5) years aircraft maintenance experience is required.
Two (2) years experience on A-10 aircraft and associated equipment.
Previous experience in Quality Control and Safety Programs is required.
Completion of high school or equivalent is required.
The ability to read and write and to interpret technical data is required.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
May work in Aircraft maintenance hangar or outside.
May be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
May be exposed to extreme noise from turbine and jet engine aircraft.
May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles; may be exposed to electrical shock hazards or work near moving mechanical parts, vehicles, or aircraft.
Must be able to lift a minimum weight of 50 lbs.
Stand for prolonged periods of time.
Have the ability to climb ladders and stairs.
Normal color vision is required.
Possession of a valid driver's license is necessary to obtain flight line driving privileges.
Air Tactical Pilot
All pilots are responsible for the safe, efficient and effective operation of a CAL FIRE aircraft.
Adhere to all applicable FARs and CAL FIRE regulations.
Assume Pilot in Command (PIC) duties and responsibilities any time they are on board the assigned aircraft, regardless of who is manipulating the controls.
During duty hours, take immediate action to comply with (or deny for cause) any dispatch.
Reside within 45 minutes' commute time from assigned home base.
Be available for call-up outside of normal duty hours, except mandated time off.
Carry an operating cell phone or paging device whereby pilot can be summoned for dispatch outside of normal duty hours.
Possess the following personal pilot items:
Flight clothing as defined in this part.
Current VFR Sectional Charts as follows: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Klamath Falls.
Current VFR Terminal Area Charts as follows: San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco.
Current VFR Terminal information publication covering California, Nevada, Arizona and Oregon.
For IFR of an kind: Current IFR en route and terminal charts covering the geograpic area of intended IFR operations.
Flight operations personnel will be employed as necessary to train for and staff tactical airplanes.
Training generally occurs prior to start of fire season in March, April, and May.
Aircraft staffing at airbase locations generally begins in May and June, and continues through October, November, or later, depending on fire activity.
Crews will be expected to work additional hours during periods of heavy fire activity.
Any pilot that disregards safety, takes unnecessary risks, or flies in a careless or reckless manner will be removed from aerial firefighting duty.
All contractor pilots will be required to complete a CAL FIRE approved annual training program prior to being certified for duty.
Plots can be subject to an in-flight evaluation by a CAL FIRE Pilot Inspector upon successful completion of required training.
During fire season, pilots will be in constant readiness for immediate dispatch during the daily duty period.
All pilots will ensure that their assigned aircraft is in an airworthiness state for immediate dispatch during the daily duty period established by CAL Fire.
Pilots will immediately notify appropriate CAL FIRE official if aircraft is not in a mission-ready condition.
Pilots will be responsible for keeping their assigned aircraft clean and properly serviced.
Aerial firefighting pilots can expect to operate aircraft under some or all of the following adverse conditions:
To and from short-runway airports.
At high gross weights.
In high ambient temperatures.
In turbulent air.
At high-density altitudes.
In areas of reduced visibility.
In vertical, mountainous terrain.
Pilots will be required to possess certain items of flight safety equipment.
Pilots will dress and act in a professional manner while on duty.
Pilots will voluntarily remove themselves from flight status when they do not feel fit to fly due to illness, fatigue, or any other reason that may affect flight safety.
Knowledge & Skills
Experience & Education
Required CERTIFICATES & Ratings: All Air Tanker and Air Tactical pilots will meet the following criteria.
Support Pilots are required to meet only the requirements (a) and (e).
a. FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate
b. FAA Airplane Multi-Engine-Land rating.
c. FAA Airplane Instrument rating.
d. FAA IFR Type rating, where applicable, for aircraft to be flown.
e. Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
f. Recent flight experience: Meet FAR 61.56 and 61.57 for day, night, and instrument recency, regardless of whether passengers will be carried
g. Recent training: Within 60 days of start of duty period, successfully complete a CAL FIRE approved pilot training program.
h. Current Interagency Pilot Qualification card with appropriate endorsements.
Air Tactical Pilot – minimum PILOT-IN-COMMAND experience:
PIC Flight Hours
Airplane . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1800
Airplane-Multi-Engine . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 800
Of which AME: may include no more than non-centerline thrust . . . . . . . 400
Mountain (typical terrain) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 200
Instrument (total) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 75
Instrument (actual) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 50
Night . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 100
Make & Model to be flown . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10
In Type to be flown. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 25
One or more of the following:
Aerial firefighting (PIC or Co-Pilot). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 500
AME>6,000# . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 100
AME>12,500# . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 50
AME Turbine powered. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 50
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Art Instructor -Sac - Gateway, CA
- Instruct step-by-step realistic acrylic painting, watercolor and/or drawing classes
- Use and promote only Chartpak branded products (such as Grumbacher and Koh-I-Noor, etc.) in classes
- Hourly rate plus $3 per student
- Hourly rate plus $7 per student for 6 students in attendance or less
- Hourly rate plus $10 per student for 7 students in attendance or more
- Upload 3 REALISTIC samples of each medium you are able to teach (No digital work accepted. Please upload only jpg, jpeg, or pdf files under 5MB each.)
- When applying, choose only one location
The Millwork Designer develops a wide variety of architectural drawings used to capture proposed designs for clients and fabrication. The role requires a keen focus on detail, consistency, and precision in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. The Millwork Designer provides designs for floor plans, elevations, sections and details for interior finishes, flatwork panels, casework/millwork, doors/frames/and hardware, specialties, decorative metals, lab casework and equipment. The Designer works closely with other departments, particularly Estimating to determine customer requirements and scope of work, as well as Project Managers (PM's) to ensure accurate drawings.
ResponsibilitiesPrepares thorough floor plans, elevations, sections and details of cabinet, countertop and lab furniture system layouts for client approval and cabinet shop fabrication.Works with the Capitol Millworks team to coordinate drawings and provide quality design work to client's specifications
Assists Project Managers with changes and additions to drawings as needed
Collaborates with various vendors to determine the correct product to be used on a project.Documents, organizes and maintains project information and files.Follows drafting schedule and adapts to changes promptly.Ensures project scope is being met in-line with the estimated price.Communicates product or schedule concerns with other departments in a proactive manner to maintain project timelines.Qualifications
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree or certificate/diploma in technical drawing, drafting or the equivalent work and educational experience. Work experience using Cabinet Vision Software and AutoCAD for two years or more (2+) to produce detailed shop drawings or architectural drawings.
Demonstrated work experience with Revit, SketchUp and BIM a plus.
Experience with cabinetry/millwork or construction a plus.
Knowledge of terms, standard operating procedures and industry standards of cabinetry/millwork or construction a plus.
Knowledge of arithmetic fundamentals, imperial/metric measurements
Innovative/Critical thinker with strong organizational and time management skills, multitasking
Analytical and problem-solving skills
Keen eye for detail and ability to visualize and understand 3-D dimensions.
Solid written and verbal communication skills and collaboration with internal and external customers
Ability to communicate clearly and professionally using phone or email with internal and external customers.
A sense of urgency and flexibility to respond to changing demands/priorities.
Ability to work in a team environment and be responsive to feedback.
Ability to multitask and maintain focus amidst environmental distractions.
Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
View computer monitor
Work is performed in a business office environment. Occasional travel to outside locations or meetings. Ability to work extended hours, as required, in support of the company's business needs.
Project Manager - Construction
We are recruiting now for very hard-working talent that has expertise with commercial, public works construction project management. This is an intense multi-tasking role in a dynamic, productive and fun environment. In this role, you will lead the overall project(s) to ensure timely schedules are met and within budget. Duties include hiring laborers and negotiating contracts, and obtain all permits for a building site as well as overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion, reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs, as well as managing all onsite and offsite construction trades, and monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Must be able to demonstrate good math skills (adding, subtracting, calculating percentages etc)
- Must enjoy working with the public and be able to demonstrate your awesome leadership skills
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Computer literate and able to use common office machines
- Must have reliable transportation
- Coordinate, implement and monitor Project Staff, including Sub-contractor contracts
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with vendors, subcontractors and owner
- Punctual, reliable and able to maintain a consistent work schedule
- Self-motivated with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong knowledge of excel, adobe, word perfect and outlook
- Must have reliable professional references (min 2 people in a supervisory capacity complete with phone, email, and professional relationship to you)
- Biweekly Pay-every other Friday
- Group Health: Medical
- 401k with employer safe harbor match
- 7 paid holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- 24/7 employee service and support
If you're interested in a new career opportunity McCuen Construction, we want to hear from you! Please complete our online application and upload your resume by applying today! All applicants MUST complete our online application by clicking on the apply link from this job posting. Our Workforce Planning Specialist looks forward to connecting with interested candidates.
There's no career-limit to what you can achieve at McCuen Construction.
McCuen Construction Inc. (MCI) is a general engineering and building contractor specializing in Public Works projects throughout Northern California. With extensive experience in multiple delivery methods, MCI’s experience includes constructing new buildings, renovations and modernizations. We take great pride in developing relationships with our employees and customers that are based on respect, trust and open communication. Apply today! Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Special Education Teacher
- Full Time position: Monday - Friday (40 hours/week)
- Full Benefits available
- Graduate of an accredited school
- Holds a current California state license
- Maintains current CPR certification
MTX Therapy Services is here to give you “options”. If your need is a direct hire, we are here to represent your interest and needs to prospective employers, we do all the legwork for you. If you need a break and need to get away temporarily to avoid burnout, try a contract or contract or contract or travel position for 13 weeks. Explore places you’ve never been and job setting you have always been curious to try again.
For more details about the benefits of working with MTX on your next career move call MTX today at 800-918-7700.
Click here to email your resume!
Field Sales Representative (Bilingual) Sacramento
This position ensures growth of wires through the recruitment of new agents. Training new agents, promoting agent locations and implementing compliance programs are important objectives. This person promotes the growth in profitability, revenue, and number of wires in any specified territory and ensures adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Prospect, enroll, process, and install quality agent locations
- Follow up during the Agent Ramp Up period
- Properly trains and educates new agents on all aspects of agent relationship
- Work with Agent, Territory Sales Manager, and Area Sales Development Representative to develop agent’s business plan for wire acquisition.
- Must speak Spanish and English fluently
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in reading and writing English and Spanish
- Extensive sales experience
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
- Ability to establish, implement, and evaluate short term plans
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Must be flexible, able to change priorities quickly, and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License
Citi Trends is looking for a dedicated Assistant Store Manager to join our team at one of the largest chains in the value-priced urban apparel industry. We're growing, so if you've ever wanted a chance to lead the way, this is it. After three or more years of working in retail, you're ready for the next step. Following successful completion of the two-week training period, you'll be where the action is, assisting the Store Manager in the overall operation of the store. Whenever the Store Manager is unavailable, you'll take the stage, leading the store and ensuring all goals are met.
Assist Store Manager with daily operations and supervision of employees.
Maintaining proper inventory controls, facilitate inventory transactions and maintain compliance standards for shrink control
Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service.
Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
Ensuring adherence of staff members to all Citi Trends, Inc. policies and procedures.
High school diploma or equivalent
Excellent communication and organizational skills.
2-4 years of retail experience as an Assistant Manager.
3-5 years of retail experience.
Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Citi Trends is a great place to build a fun and rewarding career in retail management! We believe in promoting from within, so, rest assured, if you show the initiative, there will be plenty of room to develop your career. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, paid vacation, a 401(k) plan, paid training, and much more. Ready for some rapid growth of your own?
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!