River Forest Job Description Sample
Lyft Driver Part Time (Independent Contractor)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
CDL A Driver - OTR & Regional Routes Available!
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation’s best overall safety record and program. It’s proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don’t have any bumps on the road or off. That’s probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
OUR DRIVER BENEFITS
Reap the Rewards
- Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
- Paid Training & Orientation
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
Class A Drivers Needed - Solo & Team - Company Drivers Apply
The process is simple: You fill out our secure online driver application, and we provide your application to all of the trucking companies looking to hire drivers matching your criteria.
OTR - Dedicated - Regional Options
Licensed Massage Therapists
We are hiring Licensed Massage Therapists for a brand new Massage Envy clinic next to Panera Bread in the River Forest Town Center. Our business is thriving and need Drama Free Licensed Massage Therapists immediately.
Stress and tension a persistent problem? Massage Envy Spa memberships can help you live a more balanced, healthier lifestyle at our low membership rate. That's a professional massage every month, customized to help relieve tight muscles, reduce fatigue, increase energy...everything you need to live a healthier lifestyle.
Hiring Cdl-A Company Drivers
Want To Earn More? Want Great Benefits and Consistent Home Time?
Let Us Match Your Application Information to Trucking Companies That are Hiring Drivers Now!
Typical Benefits Include:
Up to $5k Sign-On Bonus
$0.42 - $0.65 CPM
95%+ Drop & Hook
95%+ No-Touch Freight
401K / Retirement Matching
Family Health Insurance
Scheduled Home Time
Pet & Rider Policies
Ready to Drive? Fill Out Your Online Application to Get Started!
Sales Account Representative
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Regional Owner Operator Cdl-A Trucking Jobs
Seagate Transportation is now hiring owner-operators for regional routes. The ideal candidate has a valid CDL A and at least 1 year's verifiable driving experience.
Interested? Apply now!
Now Hiring the Following
Hiring lease-to-Own within 50-mile radius of:
Bay City, MI
Write your own check
Run weekends or don't run weekends
Run hazmat or don't run Hazmat
You determine when you receive your settlement
No trailer or maintenance fees
At least 23 years of age or older
At least 1 year's driving experience with Class A CDL
No more than 4 moving violations in the past 3 years
No DUI or felony charges within the last 5 years
No reckless driving on MVR
No more than 2 preventable accidents in the past 5 years
Must pass DOT physical and drug test
About Seagate Transportation
Seagate Transportation is committed to providing excellent customer service with superior truck drivers. Since 1982, our main customer base is located in the Mid-West region; however, we are fully licensed in all lower 48 states, Quebec, and Ontario. We service these areas with both 53´ vans and refrigerated trailers.
Class A CDL - Regional Truck Driving Jobs!
Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
MIDWEST - REGIONAL DRIVERS
No freight s more reliable than food
Half of drivers earn more than $60,000 a year.
Get home every week.
41 to 47 CPM, based on years of driving experience
All miles paid unless going home
Short Haul: $100 minimum on loads less than 200 miles
Extra Stop/Pickup: $20
Unloading (optional for drivers): $2.50 per thousand lbs.
Lumper: paid by JBS
Detention: $12/hour (after 2 hours, up to 10 hours)
Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
Benefits and Bonuses
Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
Rider Policy: available after 3 months. No pets.
Bonuses: earn up to an additional .08 cpm in monthly bonuses. Fuel, safety, performance and weekly retention
$150 if drivers choose to run in New York City. It s not required
Night Driving: many late afternoon pick-ups for early morning deliveries
Average Miles: 2000-2200 per week
Running Region - MN, WI, IA, NE, IL, IN, OH, MI, WV, KY, PA and occasionally VA, NJ, MD, DE, NY, and NY City
Home Time: Most drivers are home weekly. Those from PA are home every two weeks
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driving, company driving needed, company driving solo, company truck driving, over the road company, over the road driver, over the road driving, regional driving, time at home
CSR / Sales & Customer Service Representative - Entry Level
We are hiring for an Entry Level, full time position in our Customer Service and Sales department
Our company is the leader in the business development industry. We deliver results and quality customer service experiences for our clients. Our clients are Fortune 100 companies that want us to deliver a face to face customer service experience. We do this by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers. This job involves face-to-face sales of services to new business prospects.
We feel that developing skills in sales and marketing is a critical part of how to exist in the world. We want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals and then move individuals into a management consulting position ASAP- it’s how we expand our company.
We have found that full time candidates with experience in the customer service, retail, or hospitality industry generally have the base skills initially desired to succeed in the sales and marketing and consulting industry.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
- Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups
- Demonstrated leadership ability; sales and marketing experience
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS/ TRAINING AVAILABLE!! Apply below to be considered by our Human Resource Department!
INTEGRITY | Integrity is the cornerstone on which we base our company. Not only is it a requirement for the clients that we work with, but also for our employees. How people handle themselves when no one else is watching is how we define that as a company.
PROFESSIONALISM | We are the smile & handshake linking your company to its customers. That is why we hold our employees to the highest standards. We know how important your brand is to your company which is why we make sure every interaction with our team is a positive one.
COMMITMENT | Commitment is what separates us from our competition. Not only do we guarantee to come through on our promise to our clients but also to the growth & development of our people. We are committed to shaping our team's future.
CULTURE | We take pride in our fun & energetic company culture, which is why we make sure each day's challenges are balanced with exciting team building activities. Personal relationships are not only important in our day to day role in working with customers but also to those we create within our team. We take the time to truly get to know the professional & personal goals of each & every one of our staff.
THE KIRKWOOD VISION | Over the next 10 years we plan on making an impact; not only on the marketing industry but on the surrounding community. Our goal is to positively influence the lives of our employees, their families & their communities.
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (See below).
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
- Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
- 1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
- Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
- Start at .48 cpm
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
- Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
- $20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
- Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
- Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
- Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
- 4 day paid orientation ($864) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
- Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4 - 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .48 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
- Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
- All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
- Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
- Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
- Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
- Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
- We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
- Home EVERY Week(with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
- 84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
- Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
- PrePass Plus
- Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- Wellness programs available
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
- Company provided professional uniforms
- Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
- Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
- Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date)
- No convictions for Reckless Driving within the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years
- No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years
- No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality)
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
- Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
- Count freight
- Complete fuel tickets
- Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
- Perform pre-trip inspections
- Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
- Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
- Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
- Regular predictable attendance
- Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon - Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!