River Grove Job Description Sample
Package Handlers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Our Counter/Desk Attendants are the “air traffic controllers” of our centers—greeting guests in person and by phone and relaying details about our venues, pricing, and promotions/specials. These team members understand that exceptional guest interactions are at the core of the AMFexperience and in their roles they tackle a host of guest needs—providing our customers with the proper equipment; ensuring that this equipment is clean and organized; managing customer flow, tracking lane availability, and maximizing lane usage; and following all cash-control procedures when ringing sales at the front counter.
Mechanically minded folks, listen up: we’re currently on the lookout for a new crop of talented professionals to join us on the lanes as entry-level mechanics (or “C-mechanics”). What do our C-mechanics do? The simple answer: whatever it takes to keep the party rolling—clearing pin jams, resolving issues with our ball returns, and tackling other malfunctions that may unexpectedly... strike. You’ll take part in our rigorous yet rewarding training program and assist our more experienced B-Mechanics in performing both urgent repairs and preventative maintenance—and usually while people are bowling around you. Sound interesting? (Spoiler alert: it is.)
The Porter position is an essential role in our venue, delivering world-class service to our guests by maintaining cleanliness and creating an immaculate in-venue experience. Porters keep our innovative bowling lounges in tip-top shape, emptying trash cans, sanitizing our kitchen and bars areas, and responding to accidental spills and messes wherever they may occur. Our clients expect an outstanding bowling experience when they visit us and our Porters, as “jack-of-all-trades” team members, do what it takes to ensure that a stunning and sanitary venue is at the forefront of that experience.
What exactly is Bowlero? (We’re glad you asked.)
Bowlero is immersive entertainment at its best—the kind of interactive fun that lets you forget about everything and just enjoy the moment. When you roll in, you’ll find a wonderful distraction in every corner of our hipster-inspired, retro-awesome venue. Bowl on blacklight lanes. Hit up our interactive arcade. Join a laser tag battle or traverse our ropes courses (at select locations). Or just explore the over-the-top culinary creations of our inventive menus.
Bowlero is a youngin’ with an old soul—combining modern convenience with vintage style in a venue that’s perfect for parties and powered by nostalgia.
New Business Sales Representative
Working at Scott Case State Farm, you're part of our neighborhood; a passionate group of individuals driven to create possibilities and provide solutions for all of life's moments. In this unique opportunity you will be working in a fun, energetic, fast paced work environment. You will be part of a team that focuses on providing a high degree of service to our existing customers while also growing our book of business. Yes it’s insurance, but it isn’t boring! Ask yourself the following questions
- Sick of the monotonous day to day boring job!?
- Are you motivated, outgoing, and want to make yourself worth more?
- Do you enjoy being rewarded for outworking others and being better?
We are seeking a New Business Sales Representative to join our team!
- Present and sell State Farm products (auto, home, life, health, banking)
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by set deadlines
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Bilingual - Preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to think on your feet.
Cdl-A Local Owner Operator Truck Driver
Local CDL-A Owner Operator
You Commit, We Commit
When you commit to Hub Group, we commit to you! With the first-of-its-kind Quick Commit Program, you could earn up to $1,000 in 10 days!
Qualified applicants who select to drive with Hub Group are eligible to receive $100/day for up to 10 business days prior to the orientation start date. That means you ll start earning before you begin working. You want to earn more, we want you on our team let s make it a win-win from the start!
We offer local owner operators:
NEW Quick Commit Program: Qualified applicants are eligible to receive $100/day for up to 10 days prior to their orientation start date!
Sign-on bonus in select markets (see if you qualify today!)
Competitive weekly earnings
Paid safety training because we want to keep our drivers safe
Because our owner operators help us keep our business rolling, we do everything we can to keep them safe and satisfied.
Contact us today to learn more about owner operator trucking partnerships. Our local opportunities let CDL-A business owners get home every day or every other day without sacrificing the miles needed for top earnings.
Truck Driver Requirements:
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
Associated topics: company driver, company driver solo, company driver team, company truck, otr company, otr driver, over the road driving, regional driver route, regular home time, tanker truck driving
The purchasing clerk is responsible for performing a variety of day to day purchasing activities. This includes generating and submitting purchasing orders in accordance with company policies and procedures, recording all credit card transactions in Quick Books and providing effective communication regarding purchasing issues/discrepancies with vendors and departments.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Demonstrates effective communication and problem-solving skills
· Review all credit card transactions daily and record accurately within QuickBooks
· Create purchase orders in system
· Reconcile purchase orders
· Respond to inquiries from internal and external sources in a timely manner
· Troubleshoot irregularities found with the appropriate party and escalate as needed
· Previous experience working within an office environment
· Must have organizational skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Ability to conduct oneself with integrity and professionalism
· Proven experience working independently as well as part of a team
· High level of computer literacy. Technically competent with various software programs such as Outlook, MS Word, Excel and navigating within a computer.
· Previous experience with QuickBooks preferred
Advertising And Marketing Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Compass Self Storage, an elite company within its industry, is seeking elite sales candidates in your area. Please only apply for this position if you are a dynamic person looking for a career with one of the fastest growing, most awarded companies in the self storage industry. Are you up to this challenge?
Our company is in search of Full-Time Managers for our self storage facility in the River Grove, ILarea . We are looking for individuals to join our team with sales, customer service, restaurant, commercial or residential property management or previous self-storage experience. Experience working in the truck rental industry is considered a large plus.
The candidates must possess the following character traits: Energetic, Enthusiasm, Persuasive, Self-Motivated, Outgoing & Confident, Team Players, Customer Services, Strong Selling Skills. Must be available to work weekends and flexible hours. Education: High School diploma or equivalent. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Closing sales on inbound calls and walk-in rentals and converting leads into rentals; Assist residential and commercial customers with determining storage needs; Understand targets and close sales to attain revenue goals; Sell related merchandise (i.e. locks, boxes, etc); Offer insurance products to protect customers stored property; Manager the accounts receivable process; Attend local marketing and networking events; Market to local businesses; Make weekly bank deposits;
Customer service is vital in this position. We are looking for confident individuals with strong customer, interpersonal, sales and telephone skills. We offer a competitive compensation package with medical, dental, vision and life insurance and 401(k)
Compass Self Storage, LLC and its affiliates own and operate self storage centers nationally. Compass Self Storage is a proud member of the Amsdell family of companies, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. We operate self storage centers in several states and assist our customers with both their residential and business storage needs. It's our goal to continue to make the storage rental process easier for you, our valued customer.
History of Compass Self Storage
Compass Self Storage, LLC, and its affiliates are proud members of the Amsdell family of companies (Amsdell Companies) headquartered in Cleveland, OH. Amsdell draws their roots from the family owned construction company founded in 1928 and has since been active in several billions of dollars worth of real estate ventures with a primary focus on self storage. As industry pioneers, Amsdell has owned and operated over 500 storage centers under various trade names in over 27 states. With over 80 years of doing business, the Amsdell team has extensive experience in property acquisition, construction, and property management. For more information, visit Amsdell Companies.
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Class A CDL - Dedicated Truck Driving Jobs!
Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
DEDICATED BEEF HAULS
No freight s more reliable than food
$1,200 per week guaranteed.
Get home every week.
$1,200/Week Guaranteed: for 5 days work
$240 per Day: for 6th and 7th day worked
Additional Bonus Opportunities: MPG and safety bonuses
Year 2 - $25/week
Year 3 - $50/week
Year 4 - $75/week
Year 5 - $100/week
Year 6 - $125/week
Year 7+ - $150/week
Benefits and Bonuses
Health Benefits: top notch medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
Paid Holidays: six a year, $150 a day
Tuition Reimbursement: if we are your first employer, call for list of approved schools
Running Area: Midwest and Northeast
No-Touch Freight: drop and hook at JBS plant; live unload by lumpers at customer locations
Work Schedule: typically 5-6 day work week
Associated topics: company driver, company driving solo, company otr, company truck, dedicated regional, dry van otr trucking, otr driving, over the road driver, regional driving route, tanker truck
Class A CDL National Fleet Flatbed Company Truck Driver
Earn between $60k-$71k as a National Fleet Flatbed Truck Driver with Roehl.
You may have heard of Roehl as a place to start your trucking career, but it s also the place where experienced flatbed truck drivers come to grow and thrive in their careers.
In our OTR Flatbed Fleet, you ll secure and haul unique flatbed freight in areas mostly east of I-35. Roehl has opportunities for your personal career development, and as an experienced driving professional, you can participate in the Your Choice Pay Plan, a specialized payment plan that allows you to earn a pay increase each quarter, up to our top rate.
Get the Advantages You Deserve:
Top pay & home time
Comprehensive benefits package
Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
Your Choice Pay Plan
Retire in style with a 401k plan & profit sharing
Bring a friend! - passenger (rider) policy
24/7 maintenance support
Experienced drivers who live in our Primary Commercial Zone receive an additional 2 cents per mile in their base rate, and 2 cents per mile transition pay for their first year. You can also add up to $10k to your yearly income by serving as a Driver Trainer, or by referring other drivers.
Class A drivers with at least 6 months of recent driving experience
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driver, cdl a driving, class a truck, company otr, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road company, over the road driver, regional driver route, tanker
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!