Riverhead Job Description Sample
Customer Service / Receptionist Position Available Bi Lingual A Plus
Riverhead Bay Motors Subaru is seeking a dynamic individual to fill an important role at our dealership.
START A CAREER AND GROW INTO OUR FIXED OPERATIONS TEAM!
About Our Dealership:
Dept Hours: M - F : 7:30am to 5:30pm Sat 8:00am to 2:00pm
Riverhead Bay Subaru is the ONLY Subaru Dealer in the Tri-State Area to receive Subaru's coveted Stellar Care Award SIXYears In A Row! With Certified Subaru Technicians and unrivaled customer service.
Riverhead Bay Motors Subaru wants to make our Fixed operations Department as efficient as the vehicles we service and our employees are the most valuable resources to accomplish this goal.
This is an exciting career opportunity for individuals who have the desire to succeed and to be part of a winning team.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of service to others.
- Able to clearly communicate complex information through the written or spoken word.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Conflict resolution skills and creative thinking skills.
- Able to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy.
- Able to organize and maintain work load.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Reynolds and Reynolds experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel
- Must be available to work flexible hours in accordance with Riverhead Bay schedules, and every other Saturday.
- Professional and has the ability to make a compelling introduction
- Responds to customer contacts calls, letters, emails, and survey comments regarding Subaru products, warranties, SAS, and dealer related issues in a non-scripted environment
All Employees are required to dress in proper business/uniform attire
Answer all incoming telephone calls
- Provide a warm and welcoming greeting to all of our customers
Daily work load:
- Appointment Confirmation phone calls
Contact “NO SHOW” Customers Appointments
Daily Special Ordered Parts for Subaru
Monthly New York State Inspection Reminders for Subaru
Subaru Campaign/Recall Report
Perform Service Department Customer Follow-Up
Manage/Document Customer Contact Logs
Assist Service and Parts Managers with administrative tasks
Policies & Procedure Processes Training
Manufacturer’s Training and Certification Programs
Hourly wage plus overtime if working over 40 hours a week.
Health/Dental/Eye Insurance Benefits
Newly Remodeled Service Departments and Waiting Rooms
Crest Financial, provides Premium Audit services throughout New Jersey and New York. Our personalized attention to our clients' needs and requirements has made us leaders in Premium Audit services in the Metropolitan Area. We are currently looking for candidates for Premium Auditors in Suffolk, Nassau, Brooklyn and Queens Counties in New York, Our auditors are responsible for performing audits on Property/Casualty- General Liability and Workers Compensation policies. Conducting payroll and sales audits to determine final exposure for policies. The qualified candidate must have excellent technical, phone, communication, organizational and computer skills, including MS Word and
1. Reviewing the insured’s business operations, including examining, verifying and recording pertinent classification-related data from financial and business records. Determine premium basis and classification.
2. Conduct physical audits at clients locations on laptop supplied by Crest. Valid drivers license is required.
3. Transmit audit to office via electronic media.
4. Scheduling of appointments
Candidate should have accounting or bookkeeping background and education, Experience in Premium Audit preferred. Knowledge of Insurance, Workers Compensation and Payroll is necessary. You must be a proven self-starter who can work in field and from home office
Ophthalmic Technician East End Long Island
North Shore Eye Care, a division of SightMD is looking for full time Ophthalmic Technicians in our East End offices which include Riverhead, Southampton and Southold. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well established, growing ophthalmology practice. Those that have scribing capabilities are encouraged to apply. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing practice that is well established. There is room for growth and development for top performers. We are seeking candidates of all levels including entry level. If you are looking to start a career in healthcare, have experience in ophthalmology or if you have some medical experience such as medical assistant, medical receptionist, etc., we'd like to hear from you!
The applicant will be responsible for daily patient care and flow of clinic activities. It is preferable but not required that the applicant has an understanding of ophthalmic practice and/or patient care. Knowledge of medical instrumentation and its proper care is also desirable. The ability to assess common safety hazards and take precautions to establish a safe work environment is required. All candidates must be able to communicate professionally with patients, co-workers, managers and physicians. The ideal applicant would be dependable and embody a friendly, customer service demeanor. Strong time management skills and adaptability are additional valued traits.
• Promptly and professionally assists the doctor in patient care.
• Performing technical workups, patient histories and testing.
• Maintains and cleans all equipment being used.
• Returning phone calls to patients, pharmacies, other medical practices in a timely manner.
• Scribe as needed.
• Assist in minor surgery.
• Accurately performs: refractions, tonometry, visual fields, topography, OCT, IOL Master/Ascans, B-Scans, fundus photos, wavescans and any other related testing.
• Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
• Keeps supplies ready by performing regular inventory on stock, placing orders and verifying receipt.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to hold arms at shoulder height
• Must have manual dexterity to work with ophthalmic equipment
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Successful completion of JCAHPO Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA) preferred but not required
• Experience in the medical field and understanding of terminology preferred but not required
Trusts And Estates Attorney
Riverhead AV rated law firm with large Trusts and Estates practice is looking to hire a full-time attorney with three years estate planning and/or estate administration experience. Medical and 401(k) benefits. Email resume with writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
Island is continually seeking energetic and forward-thinking Façade Design Drafters with strong AutoCad experience.The ideal candidate must have experience producing Shop drawings with prior façade design experience preferred. We currently have positions based out of Company Headquarters in Calverton, NY.
- Façade design and documentation shop drawing, and fabrication drawing for high-profile buildings in the New York and Boston Areas.
Ideal candidates exhibit the following attributes and background:
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative team oriented environment
- Strong Architectural & mechanical system design aptitude and knowledge
- Proficiency in AutoCad
- Curtainwall / glazing system experience a plus
- Drafting/design for manufacturing experience a plus
Education and requirements:
- Prior experience in the design and construction industry (façade preferred)
- Ability to relocate to Long Island, NY and low frequency local travel as necessary
- Software proficiency in: AUTOCAD, With additional knowledge is preferred (Revit, Rhino or Inventor)
Island offers a very competitive salary (commensurate with experience), with a competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, dependent care, life and voluntary life insurance, 401(k).
Please explore what we’re all about at www.islandef.com. We are proud to be a EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V
Medical Assistant / Front Desk Staff
Several offices in a primary care group located throughout Suffolk County on Long Island, currently seeking medical assistants and experienced medical office front desk staff to start as soon as possible. Successful MA candidates will have strong EKG and phlebotomy skills.
This position offers a competitive wage.
If you are interested, please send your resume in response to this post. Qualified candidates will be contacted shortly after the submission of their resumes for interviews.
Advertising Sales Representative
If you consider yourself outgoing, are active within the community and desire job flexibility for a work/family balance, we have an opportunity for you.
This role is 100% outside sales, home based and offers benefits, training compensation, commission, bonuses and mileage reimbursement. The position requires both phone and in-person sales skills (phone to set appointments, in-person to close).
Welcome Wagon is a national marketing company that welcomes families to their new homes by providing them with introductions to local businesses, professionals and services. As a Sales Representative, you will sell consultative advertising including our Gift Book, Direct Mail and Digital Marketing Program
We have successful Community Marketing Executives (sales representatives) from various backgrounds such as:
- Stay at Home Moms Returning to the Workforce
- Business Owners
- Outside Sales Representatives
Our successful representatives agree that their compensation is directly proportionate to the amount of hard work they put in day to day.
All employment offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory references, motor vehicle reports, and demonstration of your legal right to work in the United States.
• Extended periods of standing or sitting
• Ability to transport a briefcase with marketing materials less than 10 lbs
• Constant movement required to visit several clients for appointments at various locations during a full-time work day
• Frequent operation of computer related equipment, including but not limited to: keyboards, printers, and/or scanners
• Ability to recognize and safely avoid hazardous situations on the road while operating a motor vehicle
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; subject to change at any time.
Caregiver - Companion - HHA - CNA Positions
DAYTIME SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
We are everywhere: Riverhead, Patchogue, Shirley, Southold, Cutchogue, Hampton Bays, Greenport, Watermill, Moriches, and the list goes on....
Do you have a caring, creative and compassionate personality? Are you interested in providing a fun stimulating environment for our Seniors?
Yes? Then call us - ask for Bryan - and let's get started!
Here's why Caregivers like to work for us:
• We were voted #1 by Caregivers as the best place to work
• We have many Clients throughout the area to keep you busy
• Flexible part-time and full-time schedules
• Training Programs include Dementia Care in order to improve your resume
You already know the drill, but as a Caregiver, you will provide services including:• Caring companionship
• Monitor bathing
• Transportation (errands, appointments, etc.)
• Meal preparation and planning
• Light housekeeping
• Medication Reminders
• Ability to drive a client as requested
• Must have a car, driver's license, good driving record and proof of insurance
• Provide references
• Experience with Dementia and/or Alzheimer's or Parkinson's a plus
Third Party Administrator Retirement Plans
We are looking for a Third Party Administrator to assist with the review of our small business Owner Clients retirement plans. This includes review of census and questionnaire data, determine employee plan eligibility, compliance testing, Trust Accounting and 5500 and related form completion. Must have at least 5 years experience and be well versed in 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan administration. Knowledge of Defined Benefit Plans a plus.
Must know how to perform all compliance tests such as 401(a)(4), 404, 410(b), 415, ADP/ACP, top heavy testing, etc. Must have office skills and a working knowledge of word and excel, work independently and as a team player, accurate, ability to prioritize and multitask, strong organizational skills, deadline and detail oriented.
Senior Hvac/R Service Technician
HVAC and Refrigeration Technician (Long Island / 5 Boroughs)
Compensation: Union pay scale based on experience
Michael James Industries is looking for service techs experienced in troubleshooting & repairs on comm'l equip. This is NOT a seasonal, we are looking for a long-term hire.
- Troubleshooting and repairing commercial equipment
- Installation experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Provide excellent customer care
- Read wiring diagrams
- Have enough self confidence to get through the unexpected
- Have thorough trouble shooting and diagnostic skills
- Be solutions driven with the goal of completing the work the first time out
Find A Home, Build A Career. Local 638 shop
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!