Roanoke Job Description Sample
Hospital Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
RN: Med-Surg PCU
RN: Med-Surg PCU
We are looking for an experienced, professional nurse to provide excellent care for our patients.
1. Graduate of school of professional nursing of an accredited college or graduate of an approved program eligible to sit for the VA licensure exam
2. New grads welcome
3. Obtain CPR, and as needed ACLS, PALS, NRP certifications
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
Director Of Relocation
- Must possess strong prospecting, qualifying, consulting and closing skills to capture new relocation corporate accounts
- Work under minimal direction, possess high level of professional organization with the ability to prioritize commitments and meet client expectations
- Provide guidance and support for the coordination of forms, correspondence, relocation packets, marketing materials, agreements, inspections and other client or transaction documents
- Comply with all E&O Plus, legal and regulatory requirements
- Analyze survey input and estimate output for accuracy and relocation policy compliance
- Field leads for incoming and/or outgoing referrals, assess client needs, respond to inquiries and assist in counseling client throughout relocation process
- Prepare account proposals, develop and deliver presentations to individuals and groups
- Maintain and continue to develop long-term business relationships with accounts
- Use CRM software to report and track leads, opportunities and accounts throughout the sales cycle
- Guide and direct Relocation Counselors ensuring compliance and high-level customer service, for every transferee
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related program of study preferred
- 3-5 years sales experience (CRP and/or GMS preferred)
- Must possess a Virginia Real Estate Broker’s license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to communicate effectively cross departmentally
- Ability to work under minimal direction, multi-task and take initiative
- Ability to work productively in a collaborative and integrative environment
- Experience with CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce) a plus
- Some travel required
- Compensation based on competitive combined salary plus commission agreement
- Employee Owned Business offering Stock Ownership
- Medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Extensive wellness program with annual flexible spending account reimbursement opportunities
- Vacation and Holiday Pay available following 90-days of employment
Outside Sales Account Executive - Roanoke, VA
We are seeking tech-savvy, Account Executive, Outside Sales who are passionate about social media, internet marketing, and driving sales. This is not your average sales opportunity! This is your chance to join a leading provider of Online Digital Marketing Solutions. That means a LARGE earning potential in a fast-paced, booming industry with plenty of opportunities for advancement. This is the sales career your entrepreneurial spirit is craving!
As an Account Executive, Outside Sales, you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Executive, Outside Sales, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Representative requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, carry 25 pounds, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
- “Good benefits and training; company provides tools you need.” – Sales Representative
- “The best reason for working here is the people!” – Senior Manager
- “Variety of advertising solutions. Increased base salary. Work schedule very flexible. You run your own business!” – Manager
- “Excellent Management that wants you to succeed. Continued Training that gives you tools and knowledge that is always keeping up with the times. Minimal sales meetings that keeps you in the field making money. Easy bonus structure that if you swing doors and hit the phones they are highly attainable.” – Account Executive
Cement Quality Engineer/Lab Supervisor
- Ensure a safe workplace is maintained, based on company policies and MSHA guidelines.
- Coordinate and perform water testing for both fresh and process water.
- Perform routing analytical work to include coal BTU's and proximate, chlorine testing, insoluble residues, colorimeter analysis and the microscopic examination of clinker.
- Maintain laboratory computers; to include hardware, networking and software. Be the first line of action when computer related challenges arise.
- Maintain calibration and oversee the proper maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- To assist and/or initiate improving overall quality and solving quality issues.
- Develop and implement standard work procedures driving safety, quality, and productivity.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of paperwork to document daily business as needed.
- Ensure that all reporting staff is working efficiently and consistently with company policies, and guidelines.
- Responsible for the training of laboratory personnel in their tasks.
- Maintain good relationship with all internal and external contacts.
- Technical Bachelor's Degree is required; Chemical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of two years work experience in manufacturing and/or industrial environment.
- Basic knowledge of laboratory and industrial equipment and/or knowledge of the cement processes are preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in leading personnel, managing and motivating teams preferred.
- Intermediate functional Microsoft Office skills required.
- Candidate must have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of chemistry, math, and engineering.
- Candidate must be able to communicate these principles both in technical and basic terms.
Hedis Review Nurse
expected to last most of the HEDIS season, meaning January through June of 2018!
- The HEDIS Nurse coordinates and performs onsite data collection and data entry.
- The sole purpose of this position is for HEDIS chart abstraction, data collection and related activities, as assigned.
- The HEDIS Nurse is responsible for complete and accurate medical record review of charts collected from provider offices and the abstraction of critical data from medical records received via fax, mail, or electronic means for all HEDIS measures for the senior population.
- Valid, unrestricted state nursing license (L.P.N. or R.N.).
- Possess recent experience in HEDIS data abstraction; experience must be from the last 3-5 years.
- Ability to review and extract significant data from medical records.
- Knowledge and experience of medical terminology, and medical record systems.
- Knowledgeable of the Health Plan Employer Data Information Set (HEDIS), as well as standards and reporting requirements for Medicare, Medicaid, and applicable state plans.
- Must be computer literate and knowledgeable in MS Office, E-mail and EMR systems, and multiple additional programs including word processing, and data management.
- Strong working knowledge of EZ-CAP preferred.
- Possess superior verbal and written communication skills, able to interface with business and medical professionals.
- Must be willing and able to travel to area provider offices, as needed.
Assistant General Manager
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
As a Taco Bell Restaurant Assistant Manager, you support the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) by managing great work shifts and completing administrative duties. In the absence of the Restaurant General Manager, you provide the leadership necessary to make sure the restaurant consistently operates to Taco Bell standards. Key responsibilities for Taco Bell Restaurant Assistant Managers include seeing that Restaurant Team Members, Team Member Trainers and Shift Leads complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You also assist the RGM with facility maintenance, finding, hiring and developing great Team Members and Shift Leads and making sure health and safety standards are met in the restaurant.
Taco Bell Restaurant Assistant Manager behaviors include:
Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
Providing feedback to restaurant team members in a positive manner.
Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
Reading and understanding reports and responding appropriately to solve problems.
Job Requirements and Essential Functions:
High School Diploma or GED
Must be at least 18 years old
Must pass background check
Valid Drivers' License
Must have reliable private transportation
At least 1 year of Assistant Management experience. Food service experience is a plus.
Able to do basic business math
Basic computer literacy
Able to work a varied schedule including late nights and weekends
We are a growing company that believes in coaching and supporting every individual to grow to their full capacity.
Our Taco Bell Restaurant Assistant General Manager benefits include:
Competitive Starting Pay
401(k) Savings Plan
Voluntary Medical Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance
Voluntary Dental Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability
- Graduate of a formal Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program or Cardiovascular
Technology Program that is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied
Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- Active certification by American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
in the specialty(ies) as appropriate
Bachelor of Science degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Advanced registry in Vascular, Abdomen, OB, and Breast imaging
Be a part of something bigger -- join our team in transforming lives through remarkable service. Insight Imaging is a part of CDI's national provider network of medical imaging and related services. Through our collection of partnerships, we deliver our trademark customer service and high-quality services to enhance patient care in more than 35 states, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures that complement each community's needs.
Insight is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!