Rochelle Job Description Sample
Position Title: Store Manager
Reports to: District Supervisor
Supervises: Store employees
The Store Manager has overall responsibility for running the store in accordance with Company guidelines, policies and procedures, to maximize sales and gross profit. Chief objectives are to minimize controllable expenses and improve merchandising; customer service; and employee performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of store operations
- Support the Company’s mission of superior customer service at all times
- Maintain budgeted labor goals
- Investigate daily paperwork cash and inventory irregularities
- Follow-through on day-to-day direction provided by Supervisor
- Implement new programs, policies and procedures
- Implement policies in a consistent, professional and fair manner
- Conduct store meetings on a regular basis
- Represent to all store visitors in a positive and loyal manner, and develop that outlook among store employees.
- Monitor store supply needs so ordering is done on a timely basis.
- Ensure employees understand the policies and procedures to follow during emergencies
- Comply with various licensing requirements and other local, state and federal laws
Education: High school degree or equivalent.
Experience: Five plus years of retail management experience; convenience store experience, a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and proof of insurance
- Must have or be able to obtain A/B Comm 10 license
- Possess strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead others
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines, and handle challenging situations
- Ability to perform arithmetical calculations in order to be able to make change, conduct transactions that become disjointed or complex, complete shift reports and account for quantities of a variety of products during vendor check-ins
- Must be able to speak in front of groups consisting of anywhere from 10 to 50+ individuals
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis
- Ability to reach above shoulder-level; bend and/or stoop; climb a ladder; sweep and mop floors; dust shelves; work outside (emptying garbage, filling wiper fluid containers, etc.); stand for an extended period of time; tolerate exposure to gasoline fumes and cleaning products; and work in a cooler at a temperature of approximately 35° for an extended period of time (up to 60 minutes)
- Requires the ability to drive for extended periods of time on a regular basis
- Must be willing and able to be on-call, on a 24/7 basis
Salary commensurate with experience, benefits, vacation & bonus potential
Human Capital is inarguably the life-blood of every successful organization. It is Human Capital that drives Innovation, Business Development, Operational Excellence and, ultimately, Customer/Client Satisfaction. Only through Human Capital will an organization realize their Strategic Goals and flourish.
Gate Clerk / Coordinator
For over 30 years, ITS Technologies and Logistics, LLC has been a proven and successful leader in professional intermodal services. Our success is based strongly on the positive attitudes, skills and performance of our entire workforce. To continue on our mission of total customer satisfaction and internal efficiency we seek motivated individuals to join our team as a Gate Clerk / Train Coordinator at our local facility.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K.
Perform inspections on trailers, chassis and containers entering or leaving the Terminal or Container Yard facilities through the Intermodal interchange gates. This includes noting the condition of equipment on the paper interchange form or through a hand held computer. Also responsible for coordinating the loading of outbound trains using a railroad operating system, handling customer service issues, and compiling data for reports.
Strong customer service skills and attention to detail.
With the acquisition of American Auto Works in 2011 and ConGlobal Industries in 2013, ITS has expanded its service offerings and client base to create a company uniquely positioned to capitalize on the growth expected in the inter-modal, automotive and global shipping segments.
ITS operates at over 90 facilities with roughly 3,100 employees. We hold long-standing relationships with all major North American railroads, including BNSF, CN, CSX, KCS, KCSM, NS, Triple Crown and UP.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first. We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
OTR Dedicated Truck Driver
XPO Logistics is currently seeking full-time Class-A CDL Drivers for OTR Opportunities!
$3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Avg $55k annually
OTR Dedicated Customer Freight
Favorable & Attentive Dispatch to Driver Ratio
Paid time off
Must be 23 years old
6 months of recent verifiable tractor trailer experience
No DUI's in the past 5 years
Must pass a DOT Physical Examination including drug screen at a DOT approved clinic
Criminal Backgrounds will be reviewed
No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
No careless, reckless, excessive speed (15 or more), or following too close within the last 24 months will be reviewed
No more than 2 chargeable accidents in the last 3 years
Class A CDL Truck Driver
· $50,000 - $60,000 plus benefits
· Class A CDL
· Rochelle Terminal
· Routes that allow an individual to return home everyday
· Consistent orders with familiar customers
· The trailers are 39ft frameless stationary end dumps, with control flow tailgate. 30-40-minute unload time.
· Primarily a sand carrier with miscellaneous backhaul options
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Cdl-A Regional Truck Driver - WI
Regional truck driving jobs are available now at NTB!
Guaranteed home time and our new pay increase make these regional routes a top choice for Wisconsin drivers.
NTB needs qualified drivers to run freight out of our Meijer Pleasant Prairie facility. This regional truck driving opportunity offers frequent, predictable home time and higher pay through our new pay increase! Experienced CDL-A truck drivers in the Kenosha, WI, area enjoy competitive rates, safety and production bonuses, full insurance benefits, opportunities for extra pay and more:
Guaranteed home time
Higher mileage rates through our newly enhanced pay package
Bonus opportunities for safety and production
Full benefits (medical, life, dental, optical)
No East Coast miles
95% drop & hook
Production and weekend incentive
Pickup and drop pay
Detention and breakdown pay
Holiday & vacation pay
Our regional lanes are a great fit for Wisconsin drivers who want better trucking opportunities. Start earning outstanding new pay and GUARANTEED HOME TIME today by completing our online form!
Part-time positions also available!
Experienced driver requirements:
Good work history
Must be at least 21 years of age
No DUIs in the last 5 years
No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
Each applicant will be reviewed on individual basis.
Class A CDL Owner Operators Needed
CLASS A CDL OWNER OPERATORS COME DRIVE FOR VENTURE LOGISTICS!
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Apply Today to take advantage of this SIGN-ON BONUS!
YOU DECIDE your Home Time!
Can work: 5 on and 2 off, 14 on and 3 off, OR stay out longer depending on drivers' personal needs.
100% No-touch Freight / Approximately 60-40 Drop and Hook
PERCENTAGE PAY - 70% of Gross Revenue on all freight OR
MILEAGE PAY (Call for Details)
$0.80 on Empty Miles After 25
$25 Min Line Haul Pay
No FSC Pay For Empty Miles
No trailer charges
Fuel Tax Pay
- CDL-A License
- 9 Months Truck Driving Experience in the Past 3 Years.
Prefer that owners' trucks are no older than 10 years. Driver needs to provide pictures of the tractor (from front, back, both sides, and all 4 corners; close up of tires, under hood hoses, belts, and engine). If the truck is over 10 years, driver must have 2 years of maintenance information.
Class A Drivers - Competitive Pay!
CLASS A DRIVERS - COMPETITIVE PAY!
Are you a Class A driver looking to make a change? Zeitner and Sons is now hiring Company Drivers in your area!
Competitive pay per mile
Quarterly performance bonus
Weekly settlements with Direct Deposit
Late Model Kenworth, Freightliner, International, and Peterbilt
Driver Referral Bonus Program
No cost rider program
No forced dispatch
And much more!
Student Driver Program:
- $500 per week
- Sunday through Monday (no orientation compensation)
- $600 per week
- Once you start team with trainer
Valid Class A CDL
24 Years or older
1 year recent OTR tractor/trailer experience
No felonies past 5 years
Zeitner and Sons is a trucking company located in Omaha, Nebraska. We are a team committed to safety of the general public, as well as service. One of the Midwest's leading refrigerated truckload carriers, in business for more than thirty years. We take great pride in employing the finest professional drivers, whose first priorities are highway safety, excellent customer service, and on-time delivery.
CDL A Teams Company Truck Driver
Team Truck Driver Jobs Available - Earn Even More with Our New Pay Package!
New pay package for Team Truck Drivers! Plus, earn even more with our P3 Program!
Ask about our home time options!
Get your team on a dedicated route with steady miles, strong earning potential, reliable home time and generous sign-on bonus pay. Start now and enjoy a $10,000 bonus paid out in 6 months split. That’s $5,000 per driver!
Why bring your truck driving team to Super Service? We make transition worth it!
Sign-on bonus up to $10,000 split
High team rates based on practical miles
Steady dedicated freight
Assigned new & late-model equipment
Additional HazMat pay
Quarterly performance bonuses
99% no-touch freight
Health, dental, vision, short-term disability & life insurance
Pet & rider friendly
Dedicated lanes now open for TX teams!
CDL-A truck driver teams in San Antonio and Austin, Texas, earn all the advantages our team division has to offer PLUS sign-on bonus pay up to $10,000 split.
Find the CDL-A team truck driver opportunities you’ve been looking for at Super Service!
P3 Program (Performance Plus Pay) – Here’s how you can earn up to 6¢ more per mile!
Super Service puts you in control of your earnings through our P3 Program.
Increase your pay by up to 6¢ per mile based on five achievable incentives in:
Miles per gallon
HazMat endorsement (optional; reimbursed by Super Service)
Performance evaluated monthly -- No long waiting for quarterly or yearly bonuses!
Hit all P3 incentives and your performance earns you 6¢ more per mile! Miss any of them one month, you can work toward getting them all next month.
Ask a recruiter for details on how P3 can reward you for your performance!
21 years of age or older
6 months’ OTR truck driver experience preferred
Good safety and driving record
Recruiters are standing by!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!