Rochester Job Description Sample
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Experienced Audit Senior Accountant / CPA
DeJoy, Knauf & Blood, LLP, a regional public accounting firm located in the brand new, state- of-the-art, Tower280 at Midtown in Rochester, New York is growing and has needs for experienced accountants / CPAs to be an integral part of our business practice to join our team in January 2019.
If you are looking for an opportunity to perform exceptional service to an established base of medium-sized organizations while working closely with senior management to expand your career and feel like you play an important role for your team, consider a career with TeamDKB. Significant leadership and advancement opportunities exist within our group of highly talented, collaborative professionals. Come check us out and see if our culture is a fit for you!
Since 1990, DeJoy, Knauf & Blood LLP has provided the highest quality accounting, audit, tax, financial consulting, accounting services and information systems consulting services to its clients in Upstate New York. We pride ourselves on our mission to provide independent, objective advice to our clients, while adding value through a combination of technical expertise and a deep understanding of our clients businesses. Each client is supported by industry specific professionals dedicated to providing both innovative and practical solutions for today's unique business needs.
About the Position:
We are currently seeking Experienced Senior Accountants who are CPAs/or CPA eligible, to join our growing Audit practice. We have an extraordinary team and a great client base that will provide for an amazing experience to grow as a professional and develop you as a subject matter expert.
Essential functions of this job by definition are those duties and responsibilities that the individual can perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. The responsibilities for this position include:
- Planning, coordinating, preparing the various phases audit work
- Handle the preparation of complex audit engagements
- Team player who has experience working in public accounting
- Has the skills necessary to develop quality client relationships and loyalty
- Experience working in a paperless, electronic environment required; a power user of Engagement software/Checkpoint would be a plus.
Total Rewards: this position is in a great working environment and we have very limited travel commitments, at the high end, no more than 2-3 weeks a year. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, bonus plans and we pay for parking which is located in a reserved and secure underground ramp.
Come visit with us and get to know our team! Check out our website: www.teamdbk.com
Find TeamDKB On
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
In order to be considered for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, salary history and professional references along with answers to these questions below to the attention of our human resources manager by applying through Indeed.com
- Do you have a 4 year degree in accounting?
- Do you have public accounting experience?
- Are you a CPA or CPA eligible?
- Have you provided 3 professional references to be considered for this role?
Audit Or Tax Entry Level Accountant/Internship
- Possess an aptitude for learning and have a keen sense for details
- Become familiar and adhere to the firm’s policies and procedures
- Learn and apply our documentation and referencing standards
- Obtain a working knowledge of the firm’s technology including Microsoft Suite and other software including our tax, audit and research applications: CCH Engagement/Checkpoint, ProSystems/Intelliconnect; STAR Practice Management, Trello boards for scheduling, and a SnapEval App for quick and efficient feedback
- Have the ability to apply learned applications in the preparation of audit procedures or tax compliance matters under the close direction of supervisors
- Be inquisitive, ask questions, and keep members of your team well informed
- Be mindful of daily time reporting requirements and be mindful of project budgets and annual chargeable hour goals
- Have the skills necessary to develop meaningful relationships with members of our team and reach out as you progress in your career to develop and maintain relationships with clients and with your community associations and alumni network
- Have the ability to work in a paperless, electronic environment in an organized manner
- Demonstrate the ability to become a confident communicator and a willingness to be a junior ambassador of the firm by participating in community and academic events and outings
- Be willing to obtain annual continuing education requirements as sponsored by the firm
- Be passionate and dedicated to passing the CPA exam early in your career
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Involves work in the firm’s office or at client locations. Work at the client locations or the need to travel locally would require the use of a staff person’s car. A person must have a valid driving license and maintain New York State standard limits of insurance.
- Moderate overtime is required throughout the year which generally occurs in the January to April timeframe and sometimes at other times of the year as needed. A reasonable expectation for overtime is 250-350 hours a year. (For an internship working a minimum of 24 hours a week that includes time on Saturday is ideal. In a co-op, a 40 hour work week is standard.)
- We provide close mentoring and training programs to help you succeed with the firm.
- Your end of the bargain is to exhibit the drive and the passion to learn and apply lessons learned forward for your own development and success.
- If you are applying to an internship, provide a timeline of what your plan is to meet college credit goals?
- Are you CPA exam eligible? Have you sat for any parts of the CPA Exam?
- Have you provided an unofficial copy of your transcripts?
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Accountants Payable - 35 Hours/Week
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Reporting directly to the Controller, the Accountant performs duties connected with accounts payable, assuring that all bills are paid on time and all outside billing is up to date in accordance with Finance office operating procedures. Position assists the controller in grant billing, monthly financial analysis, reserve fund balance reconciliation and various accounts receivable functions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain all accounts payable files including purchase orders, EFS financial assistance vouchers, unpaid and paid invoices using accounting system.
- Enter accounts payable, deposits, labor distribution expenses, and assist Controller with entering annual budget into Shelby system.
- Use chart of accounts to code invoices and verify that appropriate documentation and approvals are attached. Submit same for review to Controller and Director of Operations before entering into accounting system.
- Monitor cash flow weekly, making recommendations to Controller on maintaining positive cash flows and bank balances.
- Keep timetable of monthly accounts payable and ensure all recurring payments are entered on time in accordance with month end close.
- Work closely with Development Associate to ensure finance and development income numbers and reporting match.
- Purchase all RAS office and janitorial supplies and oversee distribution of supplies and equipment to appropriate departments.
- Organize inventory to ensure enough supplies are on hand. Expense supplies to the appropriate department on a monthly basis.
- Serve as Petty Cash custodian and perform reconciliation of same.
- Order bus passes and oversee inventory of the same.
- Assist in annual archiving of Finance Department per records retention schedule.
- Assist primary mail person with opening and distribution of daily mail. Share mail pick up duty with Development Associate.
- In charge of on-site on-line banking check deposit system.
- Seasonal Campaign kettle slip data entry, counting, and reporting.
- Additional hours may be available and required seasonally.
Education: Must have a Bachelors degree and some accounting experience
POSITION: SUBSTITUTE TEACHER
LOCATION: VARIOUS ROCHESTER CHARTER SCHOOLS
PAY RATE: $122.00 per day
- Under the general supervision of building principals, assistant principals and/or their designee, and in as efficiently, safely and completely a manner possible, the substitute teacher provides continuity of quality instruction to students during the absence of the regular teacher.
- Follows, as completely as possible, established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which is assigned and establishes and attempts to achieve classroom goals and objectives developed by the absent teacher.
- Must be willing and able to have teaching capabilities in all areas.
- Must be able to follow oral and written directions.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining classroom discipline, not only while delivering curriculum, but also during lunch and recess periods when needed.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with staff, students, and community.
- Maintain effective classroom management strategies, address the various learning styles of students, display problem-solving skills, cooperative negotiating skills, initiate conflict resolution strategies; and use classroom instructional time appropriately and wisely.
- In collaboration with school leadership, follow instructional program that, as much as possible, meets the individual needs, interest and abilities of students
- Assists the administration in creating an environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of students.
- Informs the absent teacher (via written communication) of classroom activities, i.e. work completed, homework assigned, any problems which occurred and methods used to solve them.
- Confers with colleagues, students and parents on a regular basis and works cooperatively with staff, superiors and community, as deemed necessary by supervisory staff.
- Strives to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Attends meetings and serves on staff committees as appropriate.
- Follows NY State Education Department's regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by school building administrators.
- MUST have a minimum of an Associates degree in a related field PLUS 1 year of related childcare experience
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 1 year of related childcare/teaching experience- PREFERRED
- Certified Teachers HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Must meet the physical demands of the position.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication.
- Must be willing to obtain criminal background check with NYSED (Clearance for Employment)
No certificate is offered by New York State specifically for substitute teaching. Any New York State certificate allows an individual to work as a Per Diem Teacher. Certifications are helpful but not required.
Health And Benefits Specialist
- Provides customer service and support to both internal and external clients
- Responsible for the timely and accurate set-up ongoing maintenance and support of client accounts
- Maintains a high level knowledge of the products and services supported by the Agency.
- Ensures timely and accurate problem resolution in support of Agency client retention goals.
- Performs data input maintains strong prioritization and organizational skills and professional communications.
- Provides necessary documentation to state and federal insurance agencies as well as our insurance partners.
- Associates Degree preferred
With this small office comes big benefits for a LPN/RN: no holidays or overnight shifts, a consistent schedule that supports a healthy work life balance, and working with a team of Medical providers that love what they do, how they do it, and who they do it for.
This is an exceptional opportunity for new LPNs/RNs and tenured applicants, as well!
Monday- Friday 8a-5p
Every other Saturday- 8am-Noon
Pay: Depends on Experience, newly licensed Nurses are encouraged to apply
Three month contact to hire – full medical, dental available upon perm hire. Plus, funded HSA, PTO, and a flexible working schedule. 401k with match available after one year of service.
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Patient Care & Service: Promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; perform various treatment procedures; provide physical, educational and emotional support to patients, friends and families; supervise assigned team members
- Documentation: Ensure concise, pertinent and complete care documentation using computerized record keeping process
- Preparation: Ensure clinical areas are properly supplied and exam rooms are available and stocked
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!