Rock Tavern Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Staffing Specialist / Recruiter
We are seeking a Staffing Specialist / Recruiter to join our team! You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR department and home office. Part Time 28 HOUR work week, with opportunity to go FULL TIME after 6 Months. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 9:00AM-3:00PM. Wednesday and
- Assist with recruiting and hiring efforts
- Maintain personnel records, in compliance with HR regulations
- Compile reports from personnel databases
- Review and update HR information system records
- Enforce company policies, rules and regulations
- Communicate all relevant information to employees and job applicants
- Previous experience in Human Resources
- General knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you've made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
Matched 401(k) plan.
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
UPS is hiring individuals to work as temporary, seasonal Driver Helpers. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. It requires excellent customer contact skills and a lot of walking.
As a Driver Helper you will not drive the delivery vehicle but assist the driver in the delivery of packages.
Driver Helpers usually meet the UPS driver at a mutually agreed upon time and location each weekday. Workdays can vary (Monday
Friday) or (Tuesday
Saturday) depending on the building needs. Hours vary but usually begin after 8:00 a.m. and end before 8:00 p.m. Driver Helpers must comply with UPS appearance guidelines.
Driver Helper seasonal opportunities are typically between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday time period.
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer - race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity about am the BACH_a33d1a packages An holiday
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Class A CDL Linehaul Driver
The Road Driver will drive trucks and trailers to safely and efficiently transport materials in liquid or packaged form to and from specified destinations. Operate commercial motor vehicles in urban, suburban, and rural areas to pick up and deliver freight. Load, unload and move materials at the customer location.
- Daily Home Time
- 100% paid health, dental & vision for you and your family
- 15% wage increases over 3 years
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid Holidays
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Comply with all Company policies, local work and safety rules and federal, state and local regulations that govern the industry.
2. Operate a tractor-trailer combination (single, double, or triple trailer combination) in urban, suburban, and rural environments and in all types of weather conditions between company facilities and various customers.
3. Safe operation of equipment and on-time movement of shipments between company locations and customers, meeting established run times and schedules.
4. Perform visual inspections of equipment as required by supervisors. Conduct minor repairs of commercial motor vehicles when instructed to perform such services at the direction of company management.
5. Drop and hook trailer(s) and change the configuration of equipment as necessary. Connect air hoses and electrical lines, install and remove tire chains, and manually crank dolly wheels.
6. When hauling hazardous material, verify the hazardous material product description, determine any discrepancies in the paperwork, and verify proper placarding.
7. Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections. Inspect the operating condition of the tractor and trailer(s) before and after the trip, and when stopped in route.
8. Drive truck to transport materials in liquid or packaged form to and from specified destinations. Verify load against shipping papers. Drive truck to specified destination, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and roads in the area. Prepare receipt for load picked up. Collect payment for goods delivered and for delivery charges.
9. May maintain truck log according to state and federal regulations. May maintain telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions. May inspect truck equipment as supplies, such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water. May perform emergency roadside repairs, such as changing tires, installing light bulbs, fuses, and tire chains.
10. Participate in training programs; maintain and update driving and safety skills and knowledge; keep CDL current with an endorsement for double/triple trailers and hazardous material.
11. Perform duties in a manner that promotes superior customer service and professionalism within the Company and the industry.
1. Adaptability- Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
2. Building Trusting Relationships- Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
3. Collaborating- Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals.
4. Communication- Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that help them understand and retain the message; listening actively to others.
5. Continuous Learning- Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
6. Initiating Action- Taking prompt action to accomplish work goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required; being proactive.
7. Work Standards- Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- 21 or older.
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)with Double/Triple and Hazardous Material endorsements.
- Ability to operate a commercial motor vehicle in adverse road, weather, and traffic conditions.
- A current motor vehicle report (MVR) that represents a history of safe operation.
- Read, write and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway and traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, read a bill of lading, and make accurate entries in the daily driving log.
- Able to follow posted safety rules and safe operating procedures to ensure proper techniques, such as lifting, are performed in the manner as which is described.
- Work various shifts and days of the week.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
Environmental working conditions vary and employee may encounter vibration, noise, odors, and extremes in temperature and wind as well as exposure to varied weather, varied surfaces, sharp edges, varied lighting and confined and congested areas and occasionally exposure to petroleum-based products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, oil, and grease.
The position requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, and maintain balance for extensive periods of time. The ability to frequently lift up to 10 lbs from floor to above waist and horizontally, and carry objects up to 50 feet. Occasionally lift up to 70 lbs. Seldomly lift up to 100 lbs. Ability to push/pull up to 148 lbs for extensive periods of time. Ability to the couple and uncouple combinations vehicles, which requires the ability to repeatedly turn a crank and operate a release lever. Ability to climb ladders on the tractor and/or trailer(s) and frequently enter and exit vehicles. Ability to perform repetitive tasks; stretch, turn, twist, and reach over head; bend, crouch, squat, kneel and stoop for extensive periods of time. The ability to operate a forklift, dolly, hand truck, pallet truck, carts, and other equipment is necessary for loading and unloading freight.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
CDL A Truck Driver
Quality Driven Tradition: Now with Higher Pay and the Same Best In Class Support
Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually
Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase
A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY & BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay & Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.
At Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go.
Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
$57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks
2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
No Slip Seating
Class A CDL professionals who want to enhance or start their truck driving business will find no better partner than Bay & Bay. We've sat in your seat, so we know what it takes to grow your bottom line and run a successful operation. Enjoy in-demand freight that will keep you moving and, with great percentage pay and increased mileage rates, the power to drive earnings higher in your hands.
70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA)
Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
Full FSC on loaded miles
100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost
FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket!
Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles
100% Approved Tolls Paid
HUGE Fuel Discounts
Shop available at Yard
2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements
FIRST-RATE ACCESSORIAL PAY:
- $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.)
- $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.)
- $100 Canada & NYC pay
- $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop)
- Reimbursed lumper fees
Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly.
No money down & no credit check, sign and drive
Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
Maintenance account for repairs
Discounts of fuel purchases
Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week
Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training.
We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company.
Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Babysitter / Nanny
Do you love working with children? Do you want a flexible opportunity that pays well?Do you have experience as a babysitter, nanny or a caretaker?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, become an UrbanSitter babysitter! Top sitters earn over $1000 a week babysitting for great local families. Hours are flexible and you keep 100% of what you make. Nannies: we have great full and part-time jobs too.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!