Rockville Job Description Sample
Project Manager (Pd-Nih-034-Nci)
JOB DESCRIPTION / DUTIES:
- Manage projects and activities for projects accepted by the Cancer Diagnosis Program (CDP) for clinical assay development.
- Participate in project management meetings of both the CDP and the Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program (CTEP), draft responses, coordinate and provide status reports.
- Coordinate activities between CDP and CTEP scientific staff at NCI, NCI laboratories, sub-contracted laboratories and biorepositories and external investigators.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports to CDP and CTEP staff.
- Plan meetings and videoconferences.
- Document such meetings including meeting minutes and recording of action items and follow up to ensure completion.
- Prepare reports to funding bodies; aid in manuscript preparation and editing.
- Communicate with CDP staff verbally and act as intermediary between external collaborators, CDP scientists, and medical officers.
- Participate in preparing publications of the CDP research findings in peer-reviewed journals.
- Monitor, track and expedite the progress of ongoing projects.
- Schedule meetings and events within and outside CDP, reserve space, set schedule and times, contact participants, transmit agenda and materials for discussion.
- Communicate with internal and external customers, identify and provide resources, work with staff on problem solving and/or handling of routine matters.
- Maintain accuracy of data files via multiple software systems, including computerized procurement reports and communication programs.
- Perform budget tracking; prepare spending reports and invoicing.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / EXPERTISE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Four (4) years of specialized experience plus a High School diploma is equivalent to a BA/BS degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years of related experience.
- Experience producing reports, meeting minutes and organized presentations.
- Experience managing budgets and projects.
- Familiarity with basic principles and practices of accounting.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, pay attention to detail and work independently.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements.
- Communicate with project managers, business teams and other developers on projects, ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and business objectives
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 5 years of Salesforce application development
- Proficient with Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Web Services, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Services Cloud.
- Experience in working data transformations and integrations using SOAP API, REST API.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team. Desire to interact with and help end users
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests
- Salesforce App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform developer certifications.
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
- Understanding of relational databases such as SQL Server and data integration tools
Group Product Manager - Healthcare
The Group Product Manager is responsible for developing and driving key product strategies. Supporting the region's strategic goals, the Group Product Manager also drives the day to day management of the portfolio by managing the ongoing analysis of all product lines to improve performance across key metrics including membership, revenue, margin, and administration.
- Responsible for managing the strategy and performance of a product line or product family in support of the region's profitability and membership goals. This also includes the facilitation of corrective actions to support financial and operational performance.
- Creates and manages product portfolio roadmap. Engages key stakeholders in the development and manages the execution of the roadmap.
- Works with product managers to develop product plans that contain initiatives and strategies that align with regional goals and drives to make impactful improvements to product desirability.
- Manages the region's portfolio planning process across specific lines of business. Interacts with national and regional partners to ensure alignment and feasibility.
- Engages sales and account management and market research to support the development of new product solutions across the portfolio and/or determine enhancements.
- Manages the development and implementation of new products and/or enhancements as appropriate. Reviews all requirements documents and supporting information developed by the product management team and supports the review of functional requirements as necessary. Ensures product enhancements, initiatives, and strategies are implemented consistent with agreed upon timelines and milestone dates. Oversees weekly progress in key project initiatives. Reports out on key metrics associated with the product dashboard. First point of resolution/escalation if there are product performance issues.
- Collaborates with business line managers to ensure product strategies are aligned and integrated with business line strategies across all 4ps (product, price, place and promotion). Drives to ensure messaging, distribution channels, and pricing for products are in line with market needs and expectations.
- Supervises product manager(s) and provides mentoring and coaching.
- Manages relationships with internal departments and external vendors/partners as appropriate.
- Ensures contractual compliance with benefit filings and other regulatory issues.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Minimum eight (8) years of relevant health insurance experience in product development/management, benefit administration, and/or the selling of health insurance products.
- Minimum ten (10) years of relevant health insurance experience in product development/management, benefit administration, and/or the selling of health insurance products in lieu of a 4 year degree,.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in leading complex, interdisciplinary projects to a timely completion is required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with spreadsheets (Excel), presentation graphics (PowerPoint), and word processing (Word) tools required.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in supervising professional staff required.
- B.S. degree in business or healthcare management (or related field) or in lieu of a degree ten years of relevant health insurance experience in product development/management, benefit administration, and/or the selling of health insurance products.
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory and contractual requirements
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills are required.
- Comfortable presenting to executives in large forums
- Ability to deal effectively with multiple clients is required.
- Ability to effectively interact with a diverse workforce and cross functional groups required.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Masters degree in business, health care or a related field.
- Knowledge of various analytical methods and statistical techniques, including membership and utilization forecasting, budgeting, financial analysis, and decision analysis under uncertain conditions preferred.
- Knowledge of current health care marketplace dynamics and Kaiser Permanente's position in the market preferred.
- Knowledge of Kaiser Permanente operations, sales, and marketing processes and strategies preferred.
Travel:Yes, 10 % of the Time
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Maryland Group Adding Dermatologist
(40 minutes from Washington, DC)
MyDermRecruiter is representing an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Dermatologist to join a Dermatology private practice in Maryland. Well established group with experienced medical support staff. Group allows you the flexibility to practice your way.
- BC/BE Dermatologist
- Full-Time opportunity
- Typically see 35-40 patients/day
- See patients for medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Flexible work schedule
- High income potential
For immediate consideration, please email your confidential CV to Terry@mydermrecruitment.com. All inquiries are confidential.
Terry Ferguson, Recruiter
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext.1
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new Career Opportunity or need to recruit a provider to your practice, we can help! View more Dermatology Jobs nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
- 3-5 years of technical writing for business analyst experience
- Able to discern key pertinent facts from across breadth of technical and policy documents
- Experience working in a collaborative and highly productive team culture with a diverse and fluctuating set of involved stakeholders
- Skilled with translating detailed work into informative briefings and documents for Sr Leaders
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Build collaborative relationships across the domain and up into parent domains
- Create and maintain quality process and enforce them within the program
- Manage the tech writing tasks including plan work, perform reviews, ensure technical writing assignments are completed on time, and perform continuous improvements
- Collaborate with other team areas to ensure quality processes are integrated and quality dates are met
- Write and/or edit technical documents, including business proposals, reports, user manuals, briefings and presentations, functional descriptions, system specifications, guidelines, special reports, and other project deliverables to meet contract requirements
- Develop outlines and drafts for review and approval by technical specialists and project management ensuring that final documents meet applicable contract requirements and regulations
- Research and gather technical and background information for inclusion in project documentation and deliverables
- Consult relevant information sources, including library resources, technical and financial documents, and client and project personnel, to obtain background information, and verify pertinent guidelines and regulations governing project deliverables
General Clerk I
TeleSolv is seeking General Clerk I’s to provide full-time or part-time support to a client within our Federal Practice area in the Washington DC area. The position requires experience with records management to include handling, unpacking/packing files in boxes, and entering file information in databases. A minimum of two years’ experience is preferred. The ideal candidate will have experience within the Federal government (as a temp, contract, intern, etc.) in the recent past. Private sector experience will be considered.
Position Description and
The incumbent provides records support to management staff within the client organization. Support may be provided to primarily one individual or broadly in support of the program’s mission. General Clerk I personnel will maintain a responsive relationship in completing the day-to-day responsibilities within the assigned office. Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with handling, auditing, repairing, and packing government records.
- Assist with scanning paper documents to be stored electronically and conduct quality review of scanned images against the paper images.
- Provide support with the records inventories, schedules, transfers and files management to staff.
- Assist with identifying records for reference, research, indexes and create box lists.
- Ensure integrity of the files through tracking, proofreading and validating the complete record components for the official file.
- Assist records specialist and coordinators with support and control for the transfer of inactive records to off- site storage.
- Achieve performance goals (i.e. records processed/hour).
- Meet minimum quality assurance standards.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must have appropriate related professional work experience in Records Management.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and according to deadlines.
- Must have the ability to pass a NACI background investigation, at a minimum.
- Must have completed high school or have a GED diploma.
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate proper English clearly and precisely and able to read and write English with proficiency above average.
- Must possess the ability to verbally communicate with all levels of personnel clearly and precisely.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse population.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office computer software applications to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Must present a professional, hygienic appearance at all times, wearing appropriate casual office attire (i.e. no flip-flops, sweat suits, or printed t-shirts, etc.).
- Must be able to lift and move packages weighing up to 50 lbs.; and physically bend, twist, and kneel in a safe manner.
- Must be able to perform all required tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Must be punctual; reporting for duty hours ready to work by assigned start time. In general, duty hours are between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, however hours are subject to change based on contract needs.
- Pass pre-employment background investigation, including credit check and drug test; and
- Obtain and maintain a Federal background check/security clearance.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Communications And Marketing Manager
H. Beck Inc., located in Rockville Maryland 20850 is looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager
The Communications and Marketing Manager develops and executes a marketing and communications strategy to engage associates and advisors, build momentum and energize change. The critical focus of this role is developing content and effectively delivering messages in a variety of venues and formats as well as marketing H. Beck’s products and services to its advisors.
- Work with management team to determine communications and marketing strategies for transformational H. Beck initiatives
- Create detailed marketing and communications plans for key initiatives
- Develop key messages and communications for internal and external audiences
- Leverage agency resources to refine strategies, plans and messaging
- Enhance web and social media communication efforts to deliver information
- Plan and develop periodic presentations, updates, blogs and newsletters
- Market H. Beck’s product and service offerings to advisors to drive adoption and sales
- Manage communications and marketing needs for events/conferences
- Work with all departments to streamline Advisor communications and simplify messages
- Manage agency relationship to develop materials including printed collateral, email messages, newsletter and website content
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong presentation abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to turn factual information and news into exciting value for audiences
- Creative and resourceful to meet multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex topics to audience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires hands-on support and business teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or communications
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and communications roles
- Comprehensive knowledge of grammar, writing and information gathering
- Proven track record of providing measurable results and meaningful impact
The Company has a highly competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts, a health savings account, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), and paid time off, subject to the terms and availability of such benefits.
Residential Mortgage Compliance Analyst
Excellent family friendly bank with great benefits and perks (free lunch, free parking, etc) is looking for a Non-Originating Mortgage Loan Specialist will be responsible for loan processing of all non originated mortgage loans to assure accurate and complete loan decision process.
The Specialist will be responsible for implementing procedures to assure the Bank’s fair lending policies are followed as applicable to non-originated loans. The individual will also be responsible for issuing all adverse action notices pursuant to the Bank’s policies and procedures. FLSA Status: Full-Time (Non-Exempt)
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Monitor loan origination pipelines to assure non-originated loans are timely processed.
Obtain branch loan files for record retention purposes.
Assure denied loans are properly reviewed in accordance with the Bank’s fair lending policies and procedures.
Assure adverse action notices are accurate and sent in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Update the mortgage loan origination system as needed.
Monitor the completion of compliance-related training efforts
Perform other administration or clerical tasks as assigned
If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Administrative Assistant who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
1.Purpose of Job
Summarize the purpose and essential functions for the job, in about one to three sentences.
Serves as a resource for all of Lourie Center's programs and as Administrative Assistant in the front office (reception area). Actions and attitude contributes to the critical success of the organization.
2.Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Define the most essential and critical duties and responsibilities of the job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties, only those that are most essential functions of the job.
Arrange the duties below in order of importance to the success of the job. Beside each duty, indicate the estimated percentage of overall time spent on that duty. All percentages should total to 100%. Tasks representing less than 5% of time should be listed as "additional duties as assigned."
Job Responsibilities (in order of importance) Percentage of Time
1.Handles incoming telephone calls, directing to appropriate programs, staff members and voice mail boxes 20%
2.Greets clients, students and other visitors to Center and notifies staff members of arrivals 20%
3.Provide annual county-approved parent/guardian survey to clients to determine the performance measure for the front desk staff 5%
4.Collects and records payment of fees and update information such as new phone numbers etc. Follows appropriate procedures for handling of checks, cash, charges slips and insurance documents 5%
5.Sends Authorization to Release Information forms to primary physicians in order to obtain medical records for new client medical records 5%
6.Orders all office supplies; tracks supply of office forms and copies forms as needed; assists with copying/assembling tasks as required for all department 10%
7.Utilizes electronic medical records to schedule appointments, notify clinicians and other tasks 35%
Education Requires a High School diploma
Experience Minimum years of experience required, and what type of experience qualifies A minimum of one year experience in a business office environment
Supervisory/Management Experience Minimum years of supervisory/management experience required
Monday - Friday day shift
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
Work life balance through non rotating shifts
Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
Free Employee parking
Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!