Rockwell Job Description Sample
Daycare Teacher & Teacher's Assistant Needed Part-Time
Exciting Opportunity To Join a New Daycare Center Located in Lincoln Square!
We are looking for an Infant Teacher to teach for the Infant and Toddler program at Coddled Care Inc. This position offers a chance not just to teach a class but to be a part of a growing organization. Looking for candidates who love children, is a self- starter, responsible, creative, positive, motivated with good organizational and communication skills.
Requirements forTeacher Position:
-Minimum of 60 semester hours in any discipline with a minimum of 6 semester hours of college credit in child development, early childhood education or early childhood special education).
-Preferred certifications in CPR, First Aid & Food Manager License.
-One year experience in a daycare setting
Requirements forTeacher's Assistant Position:
-Minimum of one year of esperience working in a daycare center.
-Preferred certifications in CPR, First Aid & Food Manager License.
- Supervise the overall infant class room
- Parental communication and Involvement
- Teaching infants & toddlers
- Daycare cleaning
14 PTO days a year
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgivings Break 2 days
- Christmas Break 3 days
*** Sales Representative (B2b/Marketing) Outgoing Entry Level
Sales Representative (B2B/Marketing) OUTGOING Entry Level
We are rapidly expanding and in need of FUN and OUTGOING candidates to fill an Entry Level position.
The Entry Level associate will be responsible for working with our Fortune 500 commercial clients. Responsibilities will include…
- maintaining business relationships with clients and customers
- customer service / customer retention
- business development
- public relations
- event planning
- holding sales presentations.
For the right candidates, we will train and promote them into a team lead position where they will be responsible for the development and management a small team. After a proven track record, an opportunity for advancement into a Branch Manager position will be provided.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION - NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY! We will train for this position! We are looking for candidates with outstanding people skills. These candidates will ideally have the ability to adapt to a business environment
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
We are looking for strong minded individuals with a hunger to succeed.
Candidates must ...
- Be hard working
- Be competitive
- Be good with people - Retail/Restaurant experience is a plus
- A college degree is preferred but not necessary.
- Have a GREAT attitude and customer service skills
- Be a team player
We are actively interviewing candidates, please send your resume into our HR Department to be considered!!
Applicants with experience or education in the following are encouraged to apply
human resources, recruiting, entry level assistant, marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, sales rep, marketing rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, marketing and sales account executive, marketing account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers sales representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandize manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Vice President, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, C Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad Training, General, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Inventory, Internship, Entry-Level, College Graduate, College Grad, High School Graduate, High-School Graduate, High School Grad, Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Graduate Sales techniques Leading, coaching & motivating Business administration Human resource management Public relations Finance Advertising Public speaking Restaurant, retail, hotel experience, retail management, hospitality degree, hospitality experience, resort, hotel, motel management, server, hostess, host, cook, front of the house, back of the house experience, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, hotel manager, hotel assistant manager, restaurant supervisor, restaurant assistant manager, restaurant manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part time retail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager Entry level sales Entry level sales person Entry level sales rep Outside sales Entry level outside sales rep Outside sales rep Sales and marketing Team player Sales Entry level sales and mktg Sports-oriented Help wanted New grad Part-time Full-time business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing management business, marketing business opportunity, marketing business development, marketing advertising business, business in New Jersey, New Jersey businesses, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management, Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service advisor, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship advisor, customer relationship management, marketing research, marketing programs, promotional marketing, marketing management, businesspeople
Medical Receptionist (Bilingual In Spanish)
Interact with clients', medical professionals and additional team both within the clinic and at outside facilities offering precise, prompt and responsive information to facilitate the best patient care daily.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Schedules patients’ appointments either via phone or upon checkout according to scheduling guidelines. This includes but is not limited to requesting and verifying proper address, phone number, primary care physician, pharmacy, date of birth, insurance information and other demographics as required.
Greets patients on arrival and checks them in for their appointment. Patient check in requires but is not limited to verifying patient personal information, insurance information and other demographics as required. Scans in insurance cards and photo ID. Enters proper insurance information into practice management system for new patients. Obtains proper consents and necessary referrals and properly attaches appropriate referral to patient charts. Sends patients to washroom to provide urinalysis.
At conclusion of physician visit, checks patients out. Patient check out requires but is not limited to, providing patient with written clinical summary, scheduling next appointment, providing patient with patient portal information so they can log on to the Uropartners’ patient portal.
Answer phones and directs calls and message appointments to appropriate staff.
Providing patients with appropriate room for the evaluation and discussion of medical records, or results done by the appropriate medical staff.
Perform bookkeeping duties, such as credits and collections, preparing and sending financial statements and bills, keeping financial records and any other needed data entry.
Effectively and promptly balance cash receipts and credit card receipts at the end of clinic
Collect co-pays as well as patient balances
Verify insurance coverage and determine patient’s balances to be collected
Prepare invoices and collect monies for medical records
This position has no supervisory requirements
Required: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred: One year certificate from college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Three to six months related experience and/or training
Licenses and Certifications
This position has no license or certification requirements
Store Manager - Lincoln Square
Boutique Sales Manager Needed! Come join a social venture that supports adults with intellectual disabilities.
The Planet Access Co. Store specializes in socially responsible brands and as a social venture of Search, Inc. helps to support programs for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Interested applicants with previous high end, boutique experience, super sales initiative, and experience as a key holder who are interested in being part of something truly unique and special should email their resume and cover letter immediately! Possible expansion to managing multiple store locations, an opportunity to grow with a growing operation. This is a full time position and requires weekend availability.
Responsibilities and Duties
The position includes, but are not limited to, the following job responsibilities
- Managing staff
- Customer Service
- Managing sales expectations as well as assisting in maintaining visual standards
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous high end, boutique experience
- Supervisory experience
- Be able to lift up to 44 lbs.
- Submit to several background checks (upon hire)
We offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- health and dental insurance
- paid vacation & sick time
- two retirement plans
- life insurance
Outstanding Services, Life-Changing Experiences
Search makes a promise to each person we serve to provide exceptional services and truly memorable experiences that inspire and empower. This is reflected by our vision of a world where all people live, learn, work and play alongside one another, bringing their unique abilities to the community.
Search is a community-based nonprofit
Our programs serve more than 600 people and their families annually at locations stretching from the southwest side of Chicago to the northern suburbs of Waukegan and Mount Prospect. Search has provided high-quality services and supports for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities for 45 years.
Experienced and Certified
Search, Inc. is licensed by the Illinois Department of Human Services and is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
CARF accreditation means Search has passed an in-depth review of its services. It is your assurance that we meet rigorous guidelines for service and quality -- an endorsement that Search conforms to nationally and internationally recognized service standards and is focused on delivering the most favorable results for you.
Our board of directors is a dedicated group of some of Illinois finest business, community and civic leaders. Through their dedication and service we are able to provide people with intellectual disabilities the quality of life they so truly deserve.
Located on Chicago’s north side a children’s book manufacturer of interactive books and cloth toy products is seeking an individual for a part-time Shipping Clerk position – approximately 20-25hrs per week.
- Processing and shipping Amazon orders
- Processing and shipping samples for Sales and Design staff
- Processing and shipping product for Trade Shows
- Maintaining book inventory and shipping supplies
- Back up for Accounts Receivable– processing orders, invoicing, cash receipts, filing claims
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Fedex, UPS and routing orders
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
Include salary history. Resumes without salary history will not be considered.
Submit resumes to email@example.com
3 Hours daily
Monday Through Friday
Must call first at 847-334-4992 for more information
Ambulatory Care Pharmacist
- A doctor of pharmacy (Pharm. D.) degree, preferred.
- Approved Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification must be obtained within the probationary period.
- Current State Pharmacist license required.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) required.
- Expertise in drug utilization review.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current pharmacological/biopharmaceutical principles, medical terminology, pathologies, disease state management, age appropriate therapy, and other information as it pertains to medical or pharmaceutical care management plan.
- Federal/State laws/regulations regarding delivery of pharmacy services and the scope of practice of a pharmacist.
- Working knowledge of aseptic techniques & preparation of sterile IV products & chemotherapeutic agents, as required
- Conducts patient medication history inquiries upon referral from physicians and other medical personnel.
- Identifies, resolves, and prevents potential and actual medication-related problems including untreated indications, improper drug selection, sub-therapeutic dosage, overdose, failure to receive medication, adverse drug reactions, drug interactions, and medication without indication.
- Given a diagnosis, synthesizes a treatment plan, which may include drug therapy and lifestyle modifications, and transition within the continuum of care settings.
- Uphold principles of responsibilities and applicable state, federal and local laws.
- Under protocol, initiates, adjusts, monitors, and recommends changes in drug therapy based on information obtained through patient interviews, objective monitoring parameters, review of drug profiles and the patient medical record.
- Coordinates and interprets laboratory monitoring of drug therapy, including serum drug levels, electrolytes, and other approved drug-related laboratory testing.
- Provides patient education related to the individual's disease state, including predictable actions, side effects, reasons for proper compliance, and any special instruction.
- Assure ongoing performance improvement of the pharmaceutical care services provided.
- Provides education to providers and staff via presentations, newsletters, formal utilization reviews, and one-on-one interactions.
- Provides patient monitoring for the purpose of evaluating and optimizing patient outcomes, drug utilization and patient compliance, detecting and/or minimizing ADRs, eliminating unnecessary drug use and duplication.
- Learn & operate pharmacy computer system (s) & other equipment and software.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others on the patient care team.
- Ability to extract pertinent information from patient/other sources for a medical management plan.
- Teaching ability and evaluation.
- Effective verbal/written communication skills at appropriate level.
Outside Sales Representative
Do you live and breathe the sale, and value the importance of helping others? As an ADT Everyday Hero, that’s just what you’ll do. Every day you’ll build lasting relationships with your customers, helping to protect what matters most to them. ADT LLC is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada.
Who’s right for the job?
A go-getter. A prospecting genius. Someone who connects with people and can build a network of customers. This is an amazing opportunity to join the leading security company focused on innovation and expanding our market share. A successful Sales Rep at ADT has creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers, overcome obstacles and close deals quickly.
At ADT, you’ll need to be self-motivated, organized and resourceful. Everyday Heroes help potential customers see the value in our products and maintain strong relationships in order to generate sales leads.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Entrepreneurial lead generation – ability to self-generate business leads through creative, traditional and social media marketing
- Perseverance and productivity – overcome challenges and close the sale
- Account and time management – manage a full customer pipeline
- Customer obsession and collaboration – help us build customers for life
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours that accommodate our customers’ needs
We offer unlimited career and earning potential, top-of-the-line training and other great benefits. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
Cnas/Hhas - Benefits, PTO (Chicago Area)
SeniorBridge Chicago is hiring caregivers, companions, certified nursing assistants (CNAs), and home health aides (HHAs) across the Chicagoland area! Part-time, full-time, live-in and hourly shifts are available working many different schedules and hours. SeniorBridge prides itself on offering a rewarding work environment to its employees with a variety of benefits and competitive compensation! We offer weekly orientation and are focused on giving you a start date that works with your schedule.
What gets you up in the morning, gets you fired up at
What keeps you going when your workday ends?
What drives Humana SeniorBridge is helping our caregivers
achieve lifelong well-being. We offer a comprehensive benefits program
to enhance your health, well-being, and financial security so you can focus on the things that drive you – the things that energize and engage you and steer you to participate fully in your workplace, your community, and the world at large.
Comprehensive benefits guide available at interview. Some of the things we offer include:
- Earn competitive wages - $10.50 - $11.50/ hour
- Access Medical Insurance!
- Hourly & Live-in Positions (Live-ins earn up to $1,170 Per Week)
- Work for a Fortune 100 company
- Choose your shifts
- Save for retirement
- Enjoy paid vacation time off
- Get paid weekly
- Train with the best
Our team is responsible for improving the daily lives of the clients we care for across the region. Depending on the care needed, your duties will vary. Some members of our team simply provide companionship and ensure the client has a higher quality of life. Other openings require more hands on care (and typically require certification).
SeniorBridge is one of the top ten rated homecare companies to work in the United States. Part of Humana - a Fortune 100 Company- SeniorBridge caregivers enjoy the benefits and programs of a much larger company focused on the overall well-being of their care team. Humana believes in providing a healthy lifestyle including a good work-life balance, financial security, and belonging to a broader team all focused on one common vision. SeniorBridge employs caregivers, certified nursing assistants, home health aides, and personal care assistants in nearly every corner of the country.
We are looking for Registered Behavior Technicians for full-time positions.
You will be responsible for providing ABA (applied behavior analysis) therapy working one-on-one (and in group sessions) with a child on the autism spectrum, under the supervision of a BCBA.
You will be working in one location on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. in a room with about 8 children.
We strongly prefer Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) but will consider training individuals to become RBTs if we consider you to be otherwise well-qualified for these positions.
Spanish-language skills are a plus, but NOT a requirement.
These are year-round positions. The starting date is December 21, 2016.
What We Offer
We are offering you the opportunity to work in a highly-supportive working environment to provide much-needed therapy for children on the autism spectrum. We offer stability, availability of group medical insurance and very competitive starting salaries. We are compassionate employers. We pride ourselves in dealing fairly and respectfully with all constituents...staff, families, children, everyone.
We look forward to hearing from you!
8% raise after 90 days based on review
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!