Rockwell Job Description Sample
Outside Sales Representative
Do you live and breathe the sale, and value the importance of helping others? As an ADT Everyday Hero, that’s just what you’ll do. Every day you’ll build lasting relationships with your customers, helping to protect what matters most to them. ADT LLC is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada.
Who’s right for the job?
A go-getter. A prospecting genius. Someone who connects with people and can build a network of customers. This is an amazing opportunity to join the leading security company focused on innovation and expanding our market share. A successful Sales Rep at ADT has creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers, overcome obstacles and close deals quickly.
At ADT, you’ll need to be self-motivated, organized and resourceful. Everyday Heroes help potential customers see the value in our products and maintain strong relationships in order to generate sales leads.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Entrepreneurial lead generation – ability to self-generate business leads through creative, traditional and social media marketing
- Perseverance and productivity – overcome challenges and close the sale
- Account and time management – manage a full customer pipeline
- Customer obsession and collaboration – help us build customers for life
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours that accommodate our customers’ needs
We offer unlimited career and earning potential, top-of-the-line training and other great benefits. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
Registered Nurse - Urology Experience Preferred!
Our office located near Swedish Covenant Hospital, is hiring a Registered Nurse with experience in Urology.
Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
Assists physician and identifies patient care requirements.
Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Maintains continuity with team by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Collects urine sample and follows established procedures for testing samples.
Provides patient care in the outpatient (clinical) setting by performing independent post operative care and coordination of patient care management for a variety of urology indications.
Administers comprehensive physical assessment, including gathering patient medical history, complaints and symptoms, patient vitals, blood pressure, temperature, height and weight
Performs diagnostic procedures such as bladder scans when required.
Assist in the operating room for minor office procedures, to include, but not limited to, Foley insertion, BCG or other bladder instillations.
Performs phelobotomy when required.
This position has no supervisory requirements.
Required: Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One (1) to two (2) years of related experience and/or training.
Registered Nurse license from the state of Illinois.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the following general knowledge:
General knowledge and understanding of medical terminology as it relates to the urological field.
Knowledgeable in computer applications including practice management, electronic health record, Microsoft Office, etc.
Ability to articulate general knowledge of urological procedures.
Knowledgeable in the use computers, faxing, scanning, copy machines and calculators.
To perform the job successfully an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Teamwork/Cooperation:Readily shares information, knowledge and personal strengths. Seeks to understand and build on differing perspectives of others to enhance team efficiency and quality outcomes.
Working with Others: Works well and cooperates with other staff members. Is courteous, tactful, and has a team spirit. Communicates in a clear, concise, effective, and timely manner, both orally and in writing. Displays well developed listening skills.
Adaptability/Flexibility:Ability to adapt to constantly changing circumstances while
maintaining a professional perspective. Engages in continuous learning, adjusts the application of knowledge, skills and abilities while addressing new challenges as contextual realities change.
Client Service:Incorporates and demonstrates customer service strategies in dealing with people in order to achieve the organization’s goal of providing quality comprehensive urological care.
We are looking for Registered Behavior Technicians for full-time positions.
You will be responsible for providing ABA (applied behavior analysis) therapy working one-on-one (and in group sessions) with a child on the autism spectrum, under the supervision of a BCBA.
You will be working in one location on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. in a room with about 8 children.
We strongly prefer Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) but will consider training individuals to become RBTs if we consider you to be otherwise well-qualified for these positions.
Spanish-language skills are a plus, but NOT a requirement.
These are year-round positions. The starting date is December 21, 2016.
What We Offer
We are offering you the opportunity to work in a highly-supportive working environment to provide much-needed therapy for children on the autism spectrum. We offer stability, availability of group medical insurance and very competitive starting salaries. We are compassionate employers. We pride ourselves in dealing fairly and respectfully with all constituents...staff, families, children, everyone.
We look forward to hearing from you!
8% raise after 90 days based on review
Oracle Exadata DBA (Expert Performance Tuning Obiee)
TitleOracle Exadata DBA (Expert Performance Tuning + OBIEE) Location Chicago, IL Duration 5 Weeks Job Description This position will work closely with various infrastructure, storage, development groups across the firm, and should demonstrate hisher ability as a technical expert on the team and work with architects.
SkillsQualifications Minimum 12 years of experience as an Oracle Database Engineer or Oracle Database Administrator (Technical LeadArchitect Role) 12 years of database development support, and Oracle SQL tuning 5 years of production experience with Oracle Exadata is required Understands Exadata specific concepts and has proven track record of implementing Exadata specific features 3 years of experience with Oracle Golden Gate is required.
Expertise with Oracle 12c, Oracle RAC, ASM, Flashback, and Dataguard are required Expertise implementing Oracle Data Guard and the different features around Data Guard (Active Data Guard, Snapshot Standbyrsquos, etc) Expert in OBIEE installation, configuration and setup.
Expertise with RMAN, cloning, backup recovery Knowledge about Database Infrastructure, Storage, Network Familiar with ZFS backup appliance Expert in performance tuning Duties Migration of Oracle Engineered System X4-2 to X7-2 Provide production support, solutions and expertise for Oracle, Exadata Golden Gate.
Ability to troubleshoot difficult production issues quickly.
Work closely with various development teams across the firm to ensure proper use of Oracle features, best practices, and adherence to database standards.
Train and mentor developers in Oracle development methodology and best practices.
Tune complex Oracle SQL proactively reactively as required.
Be able to rewrite SQL queries where necessary.
Design, implement, and maintain capacity planning for Exadata database systems.
Perform Database Upgrades as required.
Apply DatabaseCRS patches, PSUrsquos, Bundle Patches, etc as required.
Help design, maintain, improve and implement monitoring tools.
Handle DBA tickets, user requests, routine support and maintenance.
Exadata DBA Performance Tuning OBIEE
Buyer Business Broker
Tired of Selling Houses? Become a Business Broker in 2018.
A Business Broker assists business owners interested in selling their business. No real estate license necessary but helpful to have real estate experience or other sales and marketing success.
We offer full training, starting salary with bonus and commission potential.
Great support staff to get you started quickly along with leads.
If you are motivated to help owners sell their business come and talk with us.
Ui/Ux Design And Innovation Lead
Why This is a
This job is for you if you are a highly collaborative, broad thinking UX/UI Design & Innovation Lead who wants to join a newly developed team where you can make a real impact. You’ll be able to work cross-functionally with a digital team, joining forces to bring new and exciting initiatives to life! There is serious growth potential at this company; they truly encourage internal growth and foster an open, growth mindset. You’ll get to work on major brand initiatives, managing an outside agency, setting strategy and design, while also having the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and do some hands-on work. You’ll be able to apply your deep understanding of UI/UX, from conception to completion/production.
What Makes You a Fit:
- You are a strategic thinker, with a strong user-centered approach
- You have corporate and agency experience in your background
- You have a strong personal brand, which shines through in your portfolio and resume; you have a clever aesthetic and strong visual design skills
- You’re a storyteller who can communicate your vision to your team and make it come to life!
- You have experience managing projects, as well as conducting prototyping and consumer testing
- You have human-centered design experience (research, concepts and prototyping, design)
You are skilled with Omnigraffle, Adobe CS, InVision, Axure, and Sketch
- You can confidently present, defend and explain your work to clients and executive management
- You have experience managing projects from start to finish
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred)
- You have a minimum 4-6 year’s work experience in UI design related field
We are seeking a strategic UI/UX Design and Innovation Lead for a global restaurant chain. If you enjoy enabling better customer experiences worldwide through the design of innovative customer service interactions, then this could be the job for you!
You're passionate about branding and have branded yourself through and through. In order to be successful in this role it requires strong expertise in several areas of UI/UX, design, eCommerce, human factors, design research, prototyping and usability testing, as well as the ability to lead design initiatives in partnership with cross functional teams and outside agency resources.
- Maintain a fresh understanding of outside resources and talent to ensure high-caliber results at the best price, cultivating strategic partnerships and deep relationships with thrift and finesse
- Possess core interaction design capabilities, exhibited in wireframes, documentation, and prototypes
- Have strong ability to think visually and guide visual designers as it pertains to visual language decision and rationale
- Have strong knowledge of HCI and UX literature, current standards, best practices, and emerging technologies
- Have design research capabilities
- Use design-appropriate process models for prototyping and simulations
- Have previous usability testing experience
Reference #: 42978
At Artisan, top job-seekers find fulfilling freelance and full-time opportunities with great companies. Our specialty is the match, and our relationships are paramount. Let's get to know each other.
Web, graphic design, production, interactive, copywriting, UI / UX, SEO, digital marketing, project management, digital strategist, e-learning, Instructional Design, social media, presentation specialist, video motion graphics, mobile, and marketing management
Administrative Assistant/Inside Producer-Bi Lingual
Busy insurance agency with multiple locations is seeking an Inside Producer/Account Representative to join team in the Albany Park office. As a team member you will build and develop customer relationships within the community and with many of our existing clients.
Insurance license a plus, however a candidate with strong office experience and willingness to learn is acceptable.
Bi-lingual is a must.
We pay a base salaray of $30,000 plus monthly bonus (average $500 to $1500 per month) (Salary review after 90 days of employment) Plus benefits (Health,
*Handle inbound sales calls and closing prospects.
*Present and sell agency product to existing customer base.
*Reach Agreed upon sales targets by the deadline.
*Resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
*Prospect exiting clients base for additional coverage.
*set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments.
*create sales material to present to customer.
*ability to communicate effectively over the phone,via internet and face to face.
*Self reliant and able to work with little supervision.
*Ability to handle multiple tasks.
Hours will be:
*3 to 4 days per week from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
*Three Saturdays per month.
Customer Support Specialist
Real ID (www.realidinc.com) is a technology-driven data supplier. We provide comprehensive background checks to assist our clients in making better-informed hiring and leasing decisions. With over 12 years in the business, Real ID’s dynamic work environment is committed to growth. Working at Real ID you will play an integral role in service delivery to our clients.
The Client Support Specialist role will involve team collaboration in determining solutions to evolve client experience with Real ID’s tenant screening and payment processing services. This individual will be overseen by project management and work closely with our support team to guarantee client satisfaction.
Your duties will include
- Ensure successful on-boarding of new clients by providing excellent customer service.
- Develop long-term relationships with targeted accounts to safeguard high retention of existing accounts.
- Work within a team structure to inform and communicate strategy of client initiatives.
- Document and detail step by step processes.
- Data entry.
- Report completion.
- Client profile analysis.
- Communicate with clients and coordinate with internal team to improve customer experience.
- Act as client advocate to retain, maintain, and deepen business relationships.
- Provide input on achieving project goals with customer goal in mind.
- Comfortable taking direction.
- Takes accountability and ownership over suggested ideas and solutions.
- The ability to put a process in place and thoroughly document it to completion.
- Assist project management in identifying risks and recommending action to resolve.
- Participate in projects related to business opportunities.
- Maintaining an effective and efficient office environment.
- Strong technical skills and analytical skills along with attention to detail.
- Two years of client and sales support experience preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Real ID’s suite of solutions.
- Strong initiative, teamwork and organizational skills are essential with the ability to prioritize multiple requests from a variety of sources.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and online tools.
- Strong knowledge of relationship building.
Located on Chicago’s north side a children’s book manufacturer of interactive books and cloth toy products is seeking an individual for a part-time Shipping Clerk position – approximately 20-25hrs per week.
- Processing and shipping Amazon orders
- Processing and shipping samples for Sales and Design staff
- Processing and shipping product for Trade Shows
- Maintaining book inventory and shipping supplies
- Back up for Accounts Receivable– processing orders, invoicing, cash receipts, filing claims
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Fedex, UPS and routing orders
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
Include salary history. Resumes without salary history will not be considered.
Submit resumes to email@example.com
We are seeking a part time delivery driver to join our team! You will drive to deliver and pick up goods and packages from dental offices. As a representative of the company you must look and act professionally and be able to converse about the products and services we provide. Our current delivery schedule is Tuesday and Thursday, so you must be available during but not limited to those times.
- Deliver products and information to dental offices in a timely manner
- Talk professionally with dental offices about the product you are delivering
- Maintain accurate inventory of packages and materials
- Experience in delivery driving, customer service, or other related fields
- Clean driving record
This position is a part-time job with the future opportunity to convert to full-time.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!