Rohnert Park Job Description Sample
Home Automation: Become A Home-Based Satellite TV Technician/Installer
This Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the opportunity to begin and end their business day from home and be the face of Dish in their local community!
Our Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technicians will also have the following:
Minimum 5x5x10 covered and secured area at technician residence
Computer with broadband internet
Ability to plug in all DISH Network chargeable devices
Dedicated off street parking at technician residence
Ground floor access for equipment (preferred)
Job Duties and
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success?
Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians.
We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH!
Whats in it for you?
Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers
- As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!
An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
Have 3 days off per week we schedule our technicians to work 4 day work weeks
Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary
Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.
Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.
Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.
For more information, please click here.
- Experience and
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard.
Cable industry experience is a plus.
Help Customers With Their Utility Bills!!!
If you haven't heard about what Energy Deregulation is doing for customers or you have!!! CALL OR EMAIL US!!!
Be part of a Billion Dollar a Year Industry Helping Residential Customers Reduce their Natural Gas Bill!!!!
Energy Deregulation allows Homes to choose their own Energy Supplier while PG&E still:
Bills the customer
Reads the meter
And comes out if there are any problems
This means a customer can designate to PG&E which Energy Supplier they want to use!!!
Most people don't know that they can buy their energy for less money without service or product change!!!!
WE DON'T SELL ANYTHING!!!!
WE LOWER PEOPLE'S ENERGY BILLS!!!!
Company will Provide:
-Daily/ Weekly Sales Report with 100% accountability of Sales
-Simple Agent and Customer friendly TPV, only 4-5 minutes
-Shirts, Hats, ID Badges--- ALL FREE
PLEASE EMAIL US FOR MORE INFORMATION
AHS Staffing is looking for a Staff Nurse in Rohnert Park, CA.
The Staff Nurse functions as a coordinator of patient care collaborating with other care providers and health team members to provide required care. The Staff Nurse acts as a patient teacher and advocate, assisting the patient in seeking information, assuring the patient has the opportunity for informed consent for treatment decisions, and promotes the maximum level of patient-desired independence.
Graduation from an accredited nursing school or equivalent, BSN preferred. One (1) year Registered Nurse general nursing experience, 6 months Hemodialysis experience.
- 24/7 access to recruiters
- Travel reimbursement
- Furnished housing
- Per Diem rates
- Medical benefits
Package Handler - Warehouse (Rohnert Park,Ca)
Address: 500 Caletti Avenue
Zip Code: 95492
Domicile Location: P954
Associated topics: clerk, entry level, forklift operator, fulfillment, loader, logistics intern, trainee, unloader, warehouse operation, warehouse support
Automotive Service Advisor (Rohnert Park,Ca)
At Hansel Auto Group we are looking for the right Service Advisor. This is a rare opportunity to become part of a top service team. Our customers are our family, friends and neighbors. Can you help us take care of them? If you can, we would like to talk to you. We will pay top wages for the right candidate!!
The Service Advisor ensures that every customer has a world-class experience in our service department. This is accomplished through clear communication and a constant demonstration of energy, knowledge, and enthusiasm.
- Greet our customers with a smile as they arrive
- Fill in service documents
- Sell recommended maintenance and repair work
- Follow-up with each customers on any declined work
- Effectively manage activity in the service lane
- Maintain ongoing conversation with extended warranty providers
- Minimum two years of service writing experience
- Professional appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Able to sell/recommend service
- Track record of high CSI scores
- Valid California driver s license with a clean driving record
We are a family owned and operated multiple-franchise auto dealer group in California's beautiful Wine Country. We operate nine dealerships representing eleven of the top new automotive brands in the world.
As a leader in the automotive industry for over 50 years in the North Bay, we've dedicated ourselves to providing an exceptional experience for our customers and our employees. Deeply rooted and involved in Sonoma County, we pride ourselves in maintaining a position of integrity, fairness and honest dealing.
Caring Drives Us!! We care about three things: making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We are intensely competitive and provide an environment in which everyone can be their best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
Fleet Services Technician
Now Hiring FLEET SERVICES TECHNICIANS / MECHANICS
We want YOU to join our TEAM!!
MV Transportation is seeking skilled heavy duty bus fleet technicians of all levels to perform routine maintenance and repairs on fleet vehicle. Technician job duties are based on skill level and experience which will include diagnose, inspect, and change or repair defective components, sub-components, and systems on heavy duty public transit fleet vehicles. This position will report to the Fleet Maintenance Manager. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complete routine vehicle preventive maintenance, to include all systems tested for proper operation, chassis and engine lubrication, brake inspections, accessory and ADA equipment, tune-ups and testing.
- Maintains, adjusts, and/or repairs all vehicle systems, components, and parts including hydraulic and electrical systems, brakes, steering and suspension, and air conditioning systems to ensure safe operation
- Diagnoses vehicles to determine causes of defective operation of engines, transmissions, differential units, alternators, starters, pumps, air suspension systems, radiators, injectors, air conditioning systems, and other vehicle systems.
- Determines proper course of action to facilitate vehicle repair, maintenance, adjustment, and component replacement.
- Operates vehicles in order to diagnose component failure, make roadside repairs, or move if disabled.
- Operates heavy machinery, hydraulic lifts, hoists and jacks, brake lathes.
- Experience with Ford Motor Company, Cummins Engines, air brakes, chassis components and vehicle climate controls.
- Alternative fuel experiences a plus.
- Communicates, and consults with all levels of employees.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
- Must have minimum of at least one (1) to two (2) years of apprentice level verifiable training and experience in diesel mechanics, which may include high school mechanics courses and/or a regional occupational program to be considered for any position.
- Higher level techs are required to have additional ASE certifications, or the ability to obtain them. Bonus programs for ASE certifications.
- Must be willing to take company provided training courses as needed to obtain ASE Certifications.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff in written and oral formats
- Must be able to work a varied schedule.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Must have a current driver’s license with a clean record.
- Must be able to pass the DOT physical and drug screen.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Lead Generation Sales- Solar Representative
The Lead Generation Sales- Solar Representative is the starting point to many of Simply Solar’s installations. As a Lead Generation Sales- Solar Representative you will be responsible for qualifying leads and scheduling appointments for our Consultants. For this position you will build rapport with the community, and generate interested in the benefits of solar power with local homeowners through trade shows and door to door engagement. Our ideal candidate must be a team player, self-motivated, and have a strong desire to succeed.
Join a rapidly growing, locally operated solar company, committed to providing an amazing product and experience to our customers and our staff. We are a small company offering opportunities for our employees to grow and thrive with competitive pay structure, and an awesome team to work with! A competitive commission structure gives you flexibility and huge earning potential. This is a great position for high school / college students, semi-retired, or anyone who enjoys a flexible schedule and is self-motivated to succeed.
Earn more than $500 per week plus bonus and opportunities for advancement!
- $15/hour + unlimited bonuses
- Speak with local homeowners about the benefits of solar energy and sign them up for a free consultation.
- Deal effectively with all inquires and represent Simply Solar in a professional manner.
- Must be able to elicit customer’s interest and concerns while provide pertinent information to the customer.
- Exceed set quotas and work in a fast paced environment.
- Schedule consultations at the door or at events.
- Ability to learn new technology and procedures.
- Must be customer focused at all times to ensure high quality of customer satisfaction.
- Previous knowledge of solar power is preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to use sound judgement in the appointment qualifying process.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal screen.
- Excellent verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Join our fast-growing, fun team of individuals who are committed to ensuring a cleaner, more sustainable future for our communities and the planet!
Installer - Foodservice Equipment
Foodservice Equipment Installer
We are looking for a full time installer for foodservice equipment. Please see below for the job description and qualifications. Don’t have any of the preferred qualification? Don’t worry. We a want to and are willing to train the right candidate for this job. Please send us an application if you are self-motivated, open-minded, willing to learn, good at working on a team, and able to effectively and efficiently able to prioritize tasks.
- Installation of Food Service Equipment. This includes: hoods, walk-ins, refrigerators and freezers, ranges, dishmachines, wood and metal cabinets, boots, furniture and unrelated equipment
- Drive service and delivery truck to the intended destination to deliver or pick up equipment with the use of a liftgate
- Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, high hacks, dollies and other related moving equipment
- Use of various types of power and hand tools, including: drills, saws, grinding wheels, hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches, sockets, tubing benders, files, etc.
- Use of cleaning equipment and chemicals for cleaning up equipment
- Keep all company vehicles, equipment, tools, and premises clean and ready for use
- Ensure doorways, elevators, and hallways are sufficient to allow equipment to safely and effectively be delivered
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
Preferred Qualifications, But Not Required (on the job training will be provided):
- Basic forklift skills
- Basic computer skills and knowledge
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Proficiency at welding various metals including stainless steel, steel, aluminum
- Proficiency at soldering of piping and metals
- General knowledge of the operation and repair of Food Service Equipment
- Ability to read architectural drawings
- A willingness to learn is a must.
- Ability to work early and late hours Monday-Friday. The hours are determined by the schedule of the jobsite and thus subject to change. Occasional overnight stays out of town.
- Must pass criminal background check, initial and random drug tests
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License and be approved by Castino’s insurance provider
- Able to lift heavy equipment and tool weighing at least 75 lbs.
- Ability to work independently
Compensation and Benefits:
- Medical & Dental benefits
- Paid vacation
- Uniform and laundry service provided
Journeymen cabinetmakers experienced in layout, assembly, & working from shop drawings.
Our operations include wood, laminate and paint finishes as well as metal work and glazing on a wide variety of challenging projects.
Trinity Engineering continues to be a single source for integrated projects that require more than basic millwork. Our team’s experience with metal fabrication, glass, plastics, lighting, and having in-house finishing capabilities enables us to control entire scopes of work under one roof.
Routes Sales Class B Driver- Home Every Night
Our Oil Route Tanker Drivers pick up waste oil at customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports and rental car companies. The Oil Route Sales and Service Tanker Driver may operate a Class B Tanker Truck or Box Truck. Position is known internally as an Oil Sales and
- Pump out tanks and drums using hoses similar to an oil pumping truck
- Up-sell products and services at customer locations and generate new leads in the field
- Maintain customer service
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and retain a Class B CDL with Hazmat and tanker endorsements
- Ability to use a mobile computer
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
We have more than 4,300 employees across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!