Romeo Job Description Sample
Technical Co-Op - Cost Engineering
Insurance Sales Representative
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
The Tack-West Allstate agency has been in business for 20 years and is one of the top 4% of agents in the country - because of our great success we are expanding our business.
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Right now, we are hiring top performing sales associates in our Rochester and Clawson locations.
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Ability to stay organized
- Team player
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
Must be willing to obtain a Property & Casualty insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
We believe in supporting local businesses and giving back to the community. Everyone that works in the agency is fulled with positive, creative and hardworking energy. We are a team, always helping one another and bring out the best in each other. At the Tack-West Allstate Agency, we feel like family.
A Property & Casualty license is required however, it’s not required to apply for the position. If you do not hold a P&C license must have the capability to obtain one prior to employment.
Health and life insurance benefits are provided to full-time employees.
Salary Base plus commission plus bonus
Sales Floor Associate
Member Services Representative - Seasonal Part Time 2Pm-10Pm Monday-Wednesday
Exp. Med Care Manager 2Pm-10Pm
Plastic Injection Mold Production Supervisor
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!