Ronkonkoma Job Description Sample
Driver/Well Rounded Tradesman
Delivery Driver Needed
If you are able to drive a box truck, have a current NY State license and are willing to put in a full day’s work, we are looking for you! Our driver would be making deliveries to various areas in the city as well as Long Island. When deliveries are not scheduled, you would be required to help prepare our product for delivery. These skills include painting, finishing and basic woodworking. Must be bilingual.
Please forward your skill set with job experience and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Handyman / Maintenance Worker
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance needs of Concern’s various locations and general upkeep of the agency’s property.
Performs a variety of work in the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds at various facilities/sites including carpentry, minor electrical, plumbing, masonry, painting, cleaning, yard care; repairs and treats structures such as floors, showers, sinks, walls, carpets; repairs door hinges; changes filters on systems, services appliances, reports malfunctions to supervisor; moves and assists in moving furniture and equipment at various facilities/sites; exercises discretion in identifying projects requiring the services of higher skilled crafts person; maintains clean, safe and orderly work areas.
Required to be available for overtime hours as needed and as directed by Supervisor
Performs maintenance tasks as directed by the Maintenance Director and Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager
Responsible for the care of tools and equipment being used in performing tasks.
Schedule: Monday- Friday; 8am- 4pm; 35 hours per week
Click here to apply: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1359887
Project Manager/ Estimator - Hvac / Mechanical
Well established HVAC/R company on Long Island
Looking for the individual that takes pride in productivity, efficiency and profitability.
Must have at least 10 years of experience with estimating / project management of HVAC commercial projects in the Long Island and NYC markets. Design experience a plus!!!
- Accurate piping and sheet metal takeoffs
- Communicate job requirements to vendors and subs
- Ability to meet all deadlines and to multi-task
- Attend pre-bid meetings
- Competent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to value engineer to meet customer budgets
- Represent company at job meetings
- Coordinate subs, equipment to meet project demands
- Manage project financials to meet estimated goals
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Insurance benefits
- 11 paid holidays, sick and vacation pay
Home Infusion Admissions Rep - Insurance Verificaton
Works under the supervision of a registered pharmacist. This position is the primary contact to handle all home infusion admissions in a variety of capacities. Candidate must deliver the highest quality customer service to healthcare providers and internal providers.
- Performs intake of initial patient referrals, including collection of patient demographic, medical, therapy and insurance/financial information. Enters this information into CPR+.
- Communicates with Focus Rx team members or healthcare professionals regarding additional information requirements
- Performs detailed benefit verification and communicates clearly to staff, providers, and patients
- Verifies coverage of ordered therapies using appropriate HCPC and NDC codes
- Knowledge of, and ability to assist facilitation of precertification, and pre-determinations when required by insurance carriers
- Conducts follow up Insurance Verification where appropriate
- Coordinates new admissions with nursing, pharmacy and outside home health agencies.
- Answering incoming phone calls, and has the ability to portray Focus Rx services to customers in a professional manner
- Extensive document management
- Positive attitude and excellent team builder, flexible work schedule, take positive direction and advise well, dependable in work ethic and attendance.
- Support the Pharmacists in all manners of business.
· Time management, analytical, and superior customer service skills are required
· Team player who thrives in a patient focused environment.
· Demonstrated ability to Prioritize / Organize and Multi Task
· Good Communication, Verbal and Written Skills
· Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a productive team
· Shows excellent communication and problem solving ability
· Results Oriented
· PC experience with a working knowledge of the keyboard is required
· Ability to work well with time pressures in a constantly changing environment
· Flexible work schedule to meet changing department needs.
· One (1) year of Admissions or Benefit verification experience in a home infusion setting.
Maintenance Mechanic Technician - Maintenance Mechanic
DESCRIPTION: Performing repairs on building and manufacturing equipment. Must demonstrate the ability to do basic electric repairs and have the ability to recognize and execute maintenance procedures.
May also be called upon for: snow removal, lawn care/landscaping, working on roof, altering work hours to assist with emergency repairs or weather conditions.
REQUIREMENTS: 3 years experience as a mechanic. Strong skills in more than 1 of the following areas:
Candidate must be able to lift 50lbs and be able to climb ladders to up to 10 feet. Must have good organizational skills and pay close attention to detail. Candidate must have strong communication skills and the ability to work well with others. Must follow written and verbal instructions and work with minimum supervision.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We offer full benefits, including 401 (K).
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Customer Service And Sales Associate - Full Time/Entry Level Openings
Customer Service and Sales Associate - FULL TIME/ENTRY LEVEL OPENINGS
SRS is a premier marketing and advertising firm that offers its clients the ability to increase their consumer base and provide brand development with cost-effective marketing strategies. Our brand ambassador positions are offered paid training and invaluable education in marketing, promotions, advertising and special events. Our goal is to expand through cross-training the appropriate individuals in all aspects of business and marketing, to build strong managers to take on additional campaigns.
WHAT WE NEED
The right individuals to take our company to the next level. We are expanding and are now looking to fill multiple positions. In an effort to provide highly trained employees for our offices, individuals selected will be fully trained and be given hands on support. Areas we are hiring:
- ENTRY LEVEL ASSOCIATE
- MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
- PROMOTIONAL SALES
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
We are looking for TALENTED and HARDWORKING individuals who are looking to begin their career with a FAST-PACED company. Our ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities.
Please only apply you have the following qualifications:
- Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
- Able to PRIORITIZE and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to directly motivate and SUPERVISE others to achieve maximum performance.
- Able to work effectively in a TEAM environment
- Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
- Capable of MULTI-TASKING, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK THURSDAY - SUNDAY
NO DOOR TO DOOR
NO BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
NO COLD CALLING
NOT 100% COMMISSION
Benefits of working for Summit Retail:
· Comprehensive paid guided sales training
· Competitive compensation model with guaranteed hourly advance rate per hour with the opportunity to earn additional commission
· Career growth at your pace with the opportunity for advancement
· Territory based within a 40-mile radius
· Medical, dental, 401k and other voluntary insurances for eligible full-time employees
· Referral program
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test as a condition of their employment.
Marketing Associate Trainee Business Marketing-Entry Level
LYNX-NY Awarded Best Marketing Company in Melville 2017, focuses on consumer engagement and connecting people with the right products and services to suit their needs. We work with local and national brands and develop relationship-based marketing campaigns that not only convey the message, but make sure it was received. We are currently expanding the reach of our campaigns nationally and therefore are seeking top talent to take our marketing initiatives to the next level.
Job description: The Business Development position will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new business leads. This is an entry level marketing position with expose to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
Responsibilities of a Business Development Associate
- Account performance reviews and goal setting
- Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local level in assigned territories to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand track and report measures of success in the market
- Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
Min Requirements of the Marketing Associate:
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong management expertise and the expertise to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry Expertise to build effective relationships with a wide spectrum of people
- Strong presentation skills
What We Offer :
Consistent schedule and full-time work. Mentorship on work/life balance. Travel opportunities, monetary bonuses & competitive compensation. Sales incentives & growth. Positive work environment. Recognition & promotions for outstanding sales performance.
Although this is an entry level position and we train from the ground up, we find that the applicants that are the best fit have work or educational exposure in - marketing, sales, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, advertising, branding, sales branding, brand management, training, management, marketing management, sales management, market management, retail, restaurant, territory management, entry level marketing, hospitality, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, sorority, recruiting, college graduate, restaurant, internship, sports minded, sports management, sports marketing, retail, entry level sports marketing, hospitality, entry level advertising, promotion, assistant management, entry level branding, restaurant management, entry level marketing, real estate, hospitality management entry level account executive, entry level event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, entry level sales.
"WHAT THIS IS NOT:
We are NOT hiring Administrative, Office, Telemarketing, D2D or B2B Positions. If you are looking for a typical boring in-office-sit-at-a-desk-all-day position, do not apply! This is not the job for you. Please only apply if you're looking for a new career, a chance for growth and opportunities for expansion... we only seek adventurous, competitive and extremely outgoing individuals that are seeking opportunities to rapidly advance into higher level positions."
PERKS OF WORKING HERE
We reward our team members for their dedication by fostering a friendly and supportive company atmosphere. The Lynx workspace is equipped with a variety of accommodations. Whether you need a quiet break from your responsibilities or a place to put the finishing touches on a project, our office has what you need. In addition to our regular team nights out, our marketing specialists enjoy benefits on a daily basis.
Looking For EDI / RPG Developer
Our client in Ronkonkoma is in need of an EDI / RPG Developer for a full-time perm opportunity.
Technical skills required include: EDI / RPG Developer
- RPG programming
- AS400 / iSeries platform
- Any AS400/I5 based EDI Translator
- Extol EEI / TrustedLink / EDI 400 / Gentran / 400 (Any of the three!)
Preferred skills: EDI / RPG Developer
- · Extol EBI
- · CLEO
- · FTP
- · CSV files
- · Flat File Processing
The ideal candidate would be an experienced AS400/i5 RPG programmer with extensive experience using AS400/i5 EDI translator(s) in a retail supplier ERP environment supporting multiple retail trading partners with end-to-end EDI transactions from receipt of PO's thru acknowledgments,
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Attend and complete In-house Laser Technician Training Program.
- Follow the weekly production schedule as assigned by your manager reporting any anticipated delays or interference that may affect production schedule.
- Adhere to assembly procedures and safety guidelines at all times
- Work within your production group to build lasers from start to finish
- Optically align laser systems, crystals and mirrors
- Work with chillers, where applicable in building a laser system
- Test lasers using laboratory equipment
- Document all required data during the build process and after completion
- Update specified spreadsheets to compile data and maintain up-to-date procedures
- Trouble shooting and diagnosing laser system problems
- Associate Degree or Bachelors Degree in a Science Discipline is preferred but not required
- ·Good hand/eye coordination
- Ability to follow directions and work within a group
- Manual dexterity with ability to handle small, fragile and costly components
- Work in a clean room environment wearing a lab coat, clean room shoes and gloves at all times. Safety glasses when applicable
Today, Photonics Industries is one of the largest solid state laser manufacturers in the world, with its headquarters and state of the art manufacturing facility located in Long Island, NY. Photonics Industries also has facilities located in Korea, Japan, Taiwan and China. Its volume manufacturing capabilities for some of its product lines are unmatched within the industry.
Photonics Industries has also recently added an applications lab in our China facility for sample processing and feasibility studying for our customers. In addition to its standard product offering, Photonics Industries is always ready to customize its products to meet even the most challenging requirements for design, performance, reliability and a total system package.
Relocate To England! - Teach Math Or Physics To High School
Meet Quantum Scholars at the following NCTM regional Conferences where we will be available to meet and interview with:
ORLANDO 18th – 20th October
CHICAGO 29th November – 1st December
A wonderful and unique opportunity is available to certified Maths and Physics high school teachers to teach in long term positions in England from January 2018 and September 2018.
We provide comprehensive support to all high school teachers interested in working in the UK along with guidance and support during the visa process.
To check out our introduction video Click Here
An outstanding financial rewards benefits package is also on offer to candidates which includes:
- Reimbursement of flights up to £700 after 30 completed days of work
- A one-to-one visa consultation with our UK immigration experts
- Taxi fully pre-paid to pick up candidate upon arrival to the UK and taken to initial accommodation
Hear it from existing Quantum Scholars!
Shannon – Canadian Maths Teacher
“The overall service was very supportive. Right from the start I felt as though every person involved wanted to make sure I was comfortable and that this would be a good fit. The contact with the agency has been consistent and very helpful which has made the transition smooth.”
Nicole – USA Maths Teacher
“The service was very good. Quantum Scholars were informative and enthusiastic throughout the entire process and exchanged information in a timely manner. The Quantum Scholars Program eases the transition and provides necessary support and connections to teaching abroad.”
Reid – Canadian Maths Teacher
“I needed an adventure and Quantum Scholars seemed like the right fit for me. The services provided were great as well. They answered each question I had and have been quick to respond to those questions. I thought the schools that were presented to me were a good fit to my personality and skill set.”
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!