Roosevelt Job Description Sample
Designer Intern (Paid)
We are looking for an interactive design intern to work alongside our senior designers in creating web and interface designs. We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, passionate about their work, and impatient about getting things done.
Help lead user experience design projects for leading Chicagoland organizations like Northwestern University, The Second City, the Special Olympics and The City of Chicago. Includes site, application, and interface design.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of digital design and tools, such as Sketch and Photoshop
- Show desire to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Hit deadlines and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
1. Our Culture
- Awarded as a "Best and Brightest Place to Work".
- We are serious about being an inclusive place for people looking to do great work. Read our full inclusion statement at cliquestudios.com/inclusion
- 100% committed to being a highly engaged team. How? We recently executed an effort to build a tool to increase transparency between teams and their leadership—we call it HappyMeter. At our clients’ requests, we made it self-service and open to the public at HappyMeter.lol
- Driven by team sourced and supported values: Build Something, Always Learning and Teaching, and Make Someone's Job Easier. Learn more at cliquestudios.com/values
- We’ve been named a Webby honoree, named global Site of the Day at the Awwwards, and won Gold at the American Business Awards.
2. Career and Personal Growth
- Proactive review every 6 months to check-in on performance goals, alignment with values and your current level of engagement w/ your work.
- Access to educational training and mentoring opportunities through Clique U + $500 stipend for external training
- Time off for volunteering
- Quarterly company outings, past examples include mini-golf, happy hours, trivia night and the occasional 5k run
- Company Growth = Career growth. We’ve grown every year of our existence through an organic “Growth through quality” strategy that invests in our people instead of any short-term strategies
3. Flexibility and Security
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 14 days PTO first three years, 21 days PTO after
- 11 holidays including a week at the end of the year
- 3 sick days, plus unlimited work from home for personal and family illness.
- Paid parental leave
- Work at our Michigan Ave Office or TechNexus co-working space whenever you want
- Work from home twice per month, flexible hours, no dress code
- 401k, with match after 1 year
Commercial Finance Director
Type: Full-time direct employment with Vitaver Staffing Client.
Salary: $160,000 to $180,000 range depending on your level of expertise.
Additional Information: Full benefits, bonuses and interview travel reimbursement are available; relocation assistance is possible for ideal candidate.
Description: Our Client, an industrial building materials company, is looking to hire a Commercial Finance Director in Chicago, IL.
• Partner with sales force team and sales ops team to ensure regional and divisional plans are aligned to a fundamentally sound sales execution plan;
• Support Sales VP’s to provide insight and actions for the monthly North American management team meetings;
• Provide oversight to overall financials of district and regional performance to ensure regional project plans are driving towards profitable PDG long term growth;
• Drive optimized SG&A expenditure aligned with sales growth strategies;
• Partner with products and segments to ensure that regional and divisional plans are linked to longer term strategies and programs developed by the products and segments team. Ensure central marketing programs are impactful at a regional level to drive growth;
• Lead strategic quarterly review process with sales organization to ensure migration and execution of products and segments strategies are progressing and meeting project milestones towards completion;
• Partner with FP&A to ensure that sales targets are aligned with company objectives and goals;
• Provide leadership in bi-weekly business reviews on sales performance;
• Understand staffing needs and link to financial results and gaps;
• Work with HR Director and VP Sales to ensure management of SG&A costs for the sales teams in line with company expectations and budget;
• Work with sales EVP, Sales VP’s, Compensation Manager, and Director of HR to ensure sales compensation plans drive growth across the company;
• Ensure sales compensation data from various systems (TM1, Sales force.com etc.) has highest level of integrity and tightly managed;
• Perform other duties as assigned;
• Occasional travel may be required.
• Experience in Finance (10+ years, required);
• Experience working with commercial teams or in commercial operations (2-3 years, required);
• Experience in FP&A, driving a data oriented management system (required);
• Experience running business operations and driving sales force effectiveness;
• Experience driving focus and understanding trends and data;
• Building products experience (preferred);
• Experience successfully applying forecasting techniques to evaluate business goals;
• Advanced experience with word processing, spreadsheet, and database application;
• Proven ability to synthesize complex and detailed data into meaningful insights;
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration;
• MBA (strongly preferred).
• Join the $1.5B world-leader in Fiber Cement Siding;
• Work with a stable company with a track record of success and growth since 1888;
• Get additional value from exceptional health insurance plans and 401(k) match;
• Enjoy work / life balance, visit companies’ events and outdoors;
• Work in casual atmosphere without dress code;
• Enjoy free lunch days.
If this job is not for you, earn a $2,100.00 referral bonus in cash by referring a Candidate or a Client to us. Vitaver Referral Program is one of the most generous on the market!
- support of the monthly financial close process, including preparation of journal entries, financial analysis, and preparation of the Corporate financial statements.
- Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Review and analyze accounting source documents and relevant accounting standards to ensure transactions are appropriately documented and accounted for
- Develop and prepare internal and external financial reports
- Participate in special projects and other technical accounting matters as they arise
- Prepare whitepapers addressing the accounting for technical/complex transactions or issues. Technical accounting areas could include incentive and stock compensation, derivatives, pensions, insurance accounting, debt and investments, among others
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of proposed accounting rule changes, assist in the interpretation and implementation of accounting policies
- Work with business units, SEC/consolidations, treasury, financial planning, tax, and legal departments
- Understand enterprise accounting/finance systems and identify and resolve system issues. Participate in the development and deployment of new accounting systems and tools, including the review of new internal controls and processes
- Ensure continued compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Assist in preparing and providing support to both internal and external auditors
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- More than 3 years accounting experience
- CPA strongly preferred
- 5 years of related work experience in industry or at a public accounting firm
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities and deadlines
- Attention to detail
Outside Sales Representative
Sales Consultants are part of our Outside Sales Team. Sales Consultants territories are responsible for territories within a 2 hour radius of their home zip code. This role is full-time / 100% commission / W-2 with benefits and average first year earnings are between $45-80K. All of our Sales Consultants receive pre-confirmed and pre-set appointments with customers (this is not door to door sales – consumers have made contact with Sears, requesting an estimate on our Home Improvement Products.)
What do we provide?
- No cap on commission earnings – sky is the limit!
- 3 weeks of paid training
- Up to three pre-set, pre-qualify, and pre-confirmed appointments/leads daily from our National Sales center
- Laptop with design software
- Fuel Reimbursement Plan
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
1. All of our Sales Project Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments.
2. Must have valid driver’s license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
3. This position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. The sample cases individually do not exceed 40lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.
4. Must be computer proficient.
5. Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
6. Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
7. Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
8. A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
Sales Engineer / CNC Applications
We have a client based in the Cincinnati area who is looking for a Sales Engineer/ Application Engineer.
- Industrial sales background with exposure to manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business, with a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience selling to automotive, medical device, aerospace and agricultural equipment companies.
- Ability to assist and develop solutions for customers in the CNC Machining world for a specialty CNC Machining Product.
- CNC machining background, an ability to read and understand customer supplied drawings, and an ability to communicate well with customers.
- Ability to work with machine setup in terms of supervision and smooth transition.
- Minimum 10 years’ sales experience with a proven track record and tenure.
- Open to 60% travel.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Work remotely.
Special Education Tutor
The Chicago Home Tutor is looking for academic intervention specialists (Reading Specialists, Math Specialists, School Psychologists, Special Education Teachers, Teachers with experience in effective academic interventions) for in-home tutoring services (tutoring also sometimes takes place in other settings such as private schools and medical settings). We are particularly looking for tutors who have availability in Downtown and North side of Chicago as well as in the North Shore, Western Suburbs (all the way from Oak Park to Aurora), and the Hyde Park area.
Especially encouraged to apply:
- special education tutors who want a lot of after school hours!
- tutors with specific intervention training experience such as Touch Math, Rush executive functioning program, Reading Recovery, Orton-Gillingham, and Wilson
- Special educators (LBS1 certified/School Psychologists) who want flexible work with students during the school day in their private and home school settings.
-Educators who can support students with executive functioning needs (organization, time management, task completion, on task behavior)
- Special educators who teach high school level math and science.
- School Psychologists
- Educators who love keeping data on their programs!
- Design and Deliver scientifically supported academic intervention for students (K-12).
- Conduct assessments of current student skills to determine academic needs (using interviews, record reviews, curriculum-based assessments, etc.).
- Design and Deliver scientifically supported social-emotional intervention if needed (behavior plans, social stories, on/off task monitoring, etc.).
- Monitor student progress and communicate progress to clients and parents (and school if requested by parents).
- Collaborate with other interventionists about specific cases to offer and receive support.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume. Please specify to which areas of Chicago and/or suburbs you would be willing to travel and any training and expertise relevant to the position.
We thank you for your time and we look forward to your application!
Civil Engineer Estimator - Wind And Solar Energy
Our client, growing global firm in the renewable energy field is seeking Civil Engineer to join their North American team.
Our client offers:
- Great Downtown Location
- Great Benefits
- And a well-funded pipeline of future projects
- Manage civil and structural engineering contractors assigned to work on the design of renewable energy facilities, including definition of requirements and specifications, review of engineering drawings and RFI management.
- Optimize design to maximize Return on Investment.
- Oversee the civil and structural tests performed by Construction Team on site. Support the quality control team on site.
- Create internal estimates to accurately forecast the scope, cost and duration of future projects in early development stages.
- Support the Construction Team in the review and preparation of RFP’s to be submitted to contractors.
- Review and evaluate estimates.
- Maintain and calibrate the construction estimating tool. Track the market and follow market trends and upload and refine the tool with the information provided by the Construction Team.
- 5 years Civil or Structural engineering degree preferred, EIT or PE certification a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in major infrastructure design preferred and experience in renewable energy construction and design.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to provide training on complex operations
- Experience in renewable energy construction and design.
- Good software skills
We specialize in: Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, and Supply Chain.
Director Perioperative Services, RN
Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) this position provides strategic leadership and oversight to the continuum of Perioperative Services including Surgery, Ambualtory Surgery Unit (ASU), Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Gastroenterology Laboratory (GI Lab), Anesthesia, Surgical Assistants, Sterile Processing, Cardiac Cath Lab and Interventional Radiology.??
Provides direction to the Surgical Services, Cath Lab, IR and Sterile Processing staff in the implementation of the nursing process and provision of patient care. Shapes and interprets the philosophy and definition of nursing as it relates to short and long-term planning, program and staff development, resource and budget management, quality assurance, and systems utilization.
Develops and implements initiatives to expand and maximize the effectiveness of the services, including targeted performance improvement initiatives for all areas. Promotes the development and implementation of best practices and the cultivation of a highly efficient patient flow process. Collaborates with the nursing and medical staff leadership structure on issues related to service delivery, technology and equipment, capital planning, revenue generation and enhancement and all other related administrative matters. Coordinates resources to meet patient care demands. Ensures programs and services are in compliance with hospital and corporate policies as well as federal, state and local agency regulations.
1.7 -10 years of experience managing a surgical services area; previous leadership in a broad surgical services line with complex matrix reporting relationships preferred.
2.Current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois; Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) preferred.
3.Master???s degree in clinical field or Master???s of Business Administration.
4.Communicates effectively with patients, families, visitors, co-workers, physicians, and other employees.
5.Demonstrated knowledge and skills in interpersonal relations, group dynamics, problem solving, interviewing, observation, counseling and teaching.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
Current IL Nursing LIcensure
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
7+ to 10 years experience
Management Experience Required
Willingness to Travel
This role, reporting to the CNO, is responsible for managing the nursing and related ancillary services within the surgical services department. This individual should be one who is detailed-oriented, focused on quality patient care, and can act as a liaison between physicians and the patient care team. Direct/Indirect Reports include: Managers, Coordinators, RNs, Surg Techs, Sterile Processing Techs, Endo Techs, PCTs, and admin staff.
Director Case Management
???????????????? Utilization Review, Case Management and Transition Management
??? Provides leadership and oversight to department leaders and staff.
??? Responsible for the development, communication, and successful execution of established financial and non-financial objectives as articulated through the organizational structure and strategic plans.
??? BSN required, Master???s preferred or currently enrolled
??? 2 years Acute Care Experience, CCM preferred
??? Relocation and competitive salary
??? For profit system
Assumes primary responsibility for directing the Case Management Department, its processes and functions. Collaborates with allied health professionals to promote and ensure that quality care is provided and outcomes are achieved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Utilizes an interdisciplinary process to assess, plan and provide patient care for specific diagnoses from pre-admission through aftercare. Assists in organizing internal processes and systems to prevent avoidable hospital days. Promotes appropriate post-hospital utilization of resources, adequate education of patient and hospital staff, and decreased incidence of re-admissions.
Remote Director Of Cardiovasclar Services RN, CIS Or CVT
This is a full term permanent role for a health system with full benefits. The Director of Cardiovascular Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Invasive Cardiology Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, or Senior Management. This person will provide interim leadership for assigned hospitals within the system in order to support and promote the development of the performance and the delivery of a high quality of clinical care consistent.
This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety. This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: ? Evaluating and supporting Invasive Cardiology operations in assigned hospitals. ? Maintain liaison with physicians, research personnel and staff to resolve problems; to offer advice concerning cardiac catheterization procedures, techniques and equipment; and to maintain conformance with specific operational standards. ? Hiring, developing, and retaining staff among direct reports ? Establishing, monitoring, and meeting annual operating and capital budgets related to the Cardiac Cath Lab ? Responsible for effective utilization to ensure appropriate and efficient use of financial, supply and staff resources. ? Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of Cath Lab processes and throughput. ? Serving as mentor and resource person for Cath Lab management and clinical staff. ? Achieves high productivity while attaining exceptional patient, physician and associate satisfaction. ? This position requires exceptional leadership abilities to manage complex, stressful and critically important environments. ? Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed. ? Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve Cath Lab operations, such as working with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System (EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. ? Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure a continued focus and improve operations. ? Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for hospitals. ? Traveling for possible long periods of time.
This role may require a person to be located in a hospital market for a long period of time and travel to and from the site, as is necessary, to effectively provide interim management. All travel must be approved by VP of Clinical Support Services.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. ? Excellent technical, management, operational and clinical knowledge of ED services at all levels of care within an acute healthcare setting. ? Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, presentation and computer skills. ? Demonstrate experience and the ability to manage multiple groups, interact productively with varying levels of personnel and staff, and provision of program direction and development. ? Ability to produce and utilize data for project tracking and outcomes achievement. ? Ability to prioritize projects and resolve conflicting priorities. ? Ability to develop policies and procedures, performance dashboards and scorecards, assessment forms and other tools related to performance and quality metrics. ? Demonstrate leadership abilities; flexibility to accept and manage change. Proven ability to interact with all levels of staff and management at hospital, division and corporate level. ? Identify educational needs and provide educational support, as appropriate for each facility.
Reasoning Ability: ? Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. ? Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Computer
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and working knowledge of ED Clinical Software Certificates and Licenses: ? Current nursing license or Cardiac Vascular Nursing Certification (RN-BC), Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) or Registered Cardiovascular Technologist (RCVT) preferred Education/Experience: ? Bachelor?s degree required.
Bachelor?s degree in Nursing is preferred but not required. ? Bachelor's degree in a technical or scientific field related to healthcare or completion of formal training in an allied health field such as radiologic/nuclear medicine technology, nursing, or electrophysiology. ? Master?s Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Master?s Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. ? Technical knowledge of Cath Lab nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. ? Accreditation experience preferred/desired (i.e., Chest Pain-STEMI program; Cath lab Accreditation; Heart Failure Certification; CV Center of Excellence). ? Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required. ? Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. ? Minimum of five years? of director level experience ? Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!