Roosevelt Job Description Sample
OAM Architect Chicago IL Long Term Required Client expectation is in addition with OAM11g skill, the candidate should have knowledge and work experience in OAM12c as well.
Experienced in OAM R2 PS3, OIM R2 PS3 Have good understanding of Authentication and authorization concepts for OAM11g.
Extensive knowledge of enterprise web applications and their underlying technologies, including web browsers, application servers, reverse proxies, HTTP header, and Session Management concepts.
Good understanding of two factor authentication using token.
Experience in directory services ndash LDAP Web server skills (Apache, OHS) and Network firewalls and Load balancers.
String Unix skill Experience in Dojo, AJAX, Java Script and client side scripting languages.
Good to have Weblogic administration.
Strong communication skills and technical leadership will be needed to broker discussion with infrastructure, app development and management.
Kiran Kumar kirankeybusinessglobal.com mailtokirankeybusinessglobal.com Key Business Solutions, Inc.
Office Ext 224 Fax Email kirankeybusinessglobal.com mailtokirankeybusinessglobal.com Website httpwww.key-soft.com Yahoo kirankeysoft Gtalk kiranjabukeysoftgmail.com mailtokiranjabukeysoftgmail.com Note This email is not intended to be a solicitation.
Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.
OAM11g skill, the candidate should have knowledge and work experience in OAM12c as well
Dual role of assistant and receptionist.
Expectations of job include: setting up and cleaning rooms, answering phones, explaining treatment plans to patients, and collecting payments.
Occasional chair-side assisting will be expected.
A unique position that will make the transition between the front and back office easy and comfortable for the patients.
Copywriter And Social Media Manager
EZLinks Golf, a PGA TOUR affiliated company, is seeking an experienced Copywriter / Social Media Manager to join the Chicago-based TeeOff.com by PGA TOUR marketing team.
TeeOff.com by PGA TOUR is the official tee time reservation site of the PGA TOUR and the fastest growing site in golf offering online tee times at thousands of golf courses nationwide.
The TeeOff.com copywriter / social media manager will share TeeOff’s passion for the game directly with a community of self-described golf fanatics, and he or she will help TeeOff’s consumers cultivate their love for the game through compelling content, course descriptions and content franchises through use of copy and video assets.
An ability to write passionately about the game of golf, and talk the talk, is a must. Other requirements of the position include:
- Cultivating the brand voice, bringing it to life and ensuring its consistency through all forms of communications
- Hands on execution – writing and distribution everything from headlines and taglines to blog posts, social media posts, email content, web copy, FAQs, product descriptions and customer service scripts
- Ability to write with personality to showcase a brand personality that is knowledgeable, fun and approachable
- Creating and fine-tuning messaging and copy across product, customer service and marketing initiatives
- Writing and posting social media content across channels and curating interesting facts to share with our community
- Building a community of fans through compelling content and regular engagement
Requirements, Education, Experience and Skills
- College degree required; one that relates to writing is a plus
- 5+ years of copywriting / social media management experience
- A passion for golf and/or experience working in golf is a must
- Experience managing social media tools is a must
- Approach: Detail oriented, team and deadline focused
Knowledge: Demonstrate a strong grasp of English grammar that's balanced by an even stronger grasp of how people actually talk (experience with AP a plus)
- Nimble: Able to prioritize and then re-prioritize as needs change
- Team: Able to ask for help and offer it
EZLinks Golf offers competitive salaries and generous bonus opportunities to reward performance. Full-time employees have the opportunity to participate in a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, basic and voluntary life and AD&D, discount programs, paid vacation and 401K.
Plus, you’ll be part of a great team. That’s important.
EZLinks Golf LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marketing Account Manager - Entry Level Must Like Sports**
Marketing Account Manager - Entry Level MUST LIKE SPORTS
Forward Continuance is excited about our overseas expansion, and we need 10 Marketing Assistants that can start immediately in our Chicago location. Our clients are looking for us to open our flagship office in Chicago and we’re bringing a qualified and experienced team of Sales and Marketing Assistants and Sales and Marketing Managers, but we still need to grow rapidly to achieve our expansion goals!
What we offer you:
Growth and advancement (we only promote from within)
Social nights and team activities
A bright and enthusiastic team to work with
Marketing and Promotions Assistants will be:
Responsible for assisting in the management and implementation sales strategies
Interacting with the public on a daily basis and promote our clients brand
Coordinating and managing sales trackers while implementing sales strategies
The Ideal Candidate will have:
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
An outgoing personality and ability to relate to different people
Leadership qualities and experience working as part of a team
A Marketing or Business-oriented degree (not required, but helpful)
You must be able to work in the USA to be considered for the role! Due to high numbers of applications at this time of year, we will only be contacting successful candidates at this point.
Thanks for your interest; we look forward to hearing from you!
Partnership Support Specialist
Are you passionate about helping teachers transform their classroom? At eSpark, we are building the next generation of tools to help students succeed in school and in life. Using data and teacher insight, we curate the best learning resources to create a personalized experience for each student. The results speak for themselves. We continue to demonstrate large and statistically significant growth results among students from all backgrounds. With 500% annual growth and an amazing team, we are prepared to help more students succeed than ever before.
Partner Support at eSpark
As a member of the Support team, you will be front lines, supporting teachers and administrators as they implement eSpark products in their school/classroom. Team members will use data to help influence new product features, as well as help the engineering team focus on the most important bugs. This role is your foot in at a fast growing startup; perfect for someone who is an entry level teacher or recently completed student teaching. Our teachers and administrators rave about the support they receive from the eSpark Support Team.
We believe in fast iterations to build amazing things quickly. Each team member has a broad range of skills and ownership over large chunks of the product. We believe in improving ourselves as well, and place a high value on mentorship and personal growth.
As a Support Specialist you'll be, expected to:
- Collect insights on most impactful issues/features
- Troubleshoot student and teacher facing issues
- Collaborate with engineering and product team to design resolutions
- Communicate with internal account managers
- Provide front line support to teachers and school administrators via Freshdesk and phone
- Innovate on current process
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Patience and empathy
- A passion for education and strong desire to use your skills to change the world
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience in customer support or education
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- SQL experience, a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, informal environment where change is the norm and expectations are high
Site Acquisition Specialist - Telecom (Chicago, IL Area)
Location: Chicago, IL area
We are currently recruiting for a Site Acquisition Specialist with one of our clients in the Chicago, IL area. Previous local Permitting and Zoning experience is required.
Role: Conducts site acquisitions for customer projects.
1. Conduct site acquisitions including site identification, analysis, and qualification through completion of zoning approval.
2. Coordinate with project management teams to ensure sites meet customer requirements.
3. Potential to negotiate the leasing and/or purchasing of sites.
4. Obtain all necessary permitting/zoning approval from national, state and local agencies.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
2-5 years of related telecommunications experience.
This is a Long term contract position with the possibility of turning to Full-Time
Key Skills: Site Acquisition, Leasing, Zoning, ROW, Permitting, Telecom, Fiber
Dog Walker - South Loop
- Engage in play activities and exercise with the animals
- Safely handle the dogs on their walks while they are outside
- Feed and water the animals as instructed
- Send daily reports and pictures to the pets owner
- Complete all visits within the assigned timeframes
- Punctuality and ability to hit all timeframes
- Reliable transportation – either a bike or a car
- Previous experience working with animals is a plus, loving animals is a must
- Ability to interact with animals in a calm, non-threatening manner
- Ability and motivation to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Monday through Friday availability between 10:00am and 3:00pm
- Able to make a 6 month commitment to the position
- Ability to walk 4-6 hours per day
- Own a smart phone
Third Party Logistics - 3PL Sales Specialist
JobGiraffe's client, a dynamic international provider of 3rd Party Logistics and other Transportation Services, has an immediate opening for a 3PL Sales Specialist.
Sales experience from within Third Party Logisitics or Transportation Sales is required, and your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Promoting and selling 3PL truckloads, inter-modal and LTL logistics services to businesses moving all types of freight
- Building relationships (and trust) with an assigned regional base of existing clients
- Being solutions-oriented and the 'go-to' problem-solver for your existing clients by continually addressing their needs and utilizing a consultative sales approach to earn their repeat business
- Having daily contact with carriers of all sizes in order to accommodate each clients' needs via truckload and inter-modal services
- Addressing and resolving any issues that arise during the transportation process
- Calling new, prospective clients in order to promote and sell the Company's services
- Building a strong and profitable book of business through a solid combination of existing and new clients
- Maintaining and growing your relationships and book of business through diligent follow-up contact, always ensuring your clients' needs are being met and that they are happy with your service
- Primarily managing accounts from the Downtown Chicago office but traveling to client sites when appropriate
Qualified job candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience from within Transportation Sales, or more specifically, 3rd Party Logistics Sales
- A proven track record of success within the industry
- Being an energetic and entrepreneurial producer that is eager to contribute and sell
- Superior communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- A diligent and tireless work ethic
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
PLUS job skills and experience that are requested and not required:
A pre-existing book of business is a +++HUGE PLUS+++
The base salary starts up to $55,000 plus you will earn uncapped commissions of up to 10% of gross margin. First year earnings should be around $75,000 and second year earnings over $100,000.
The benefits are outstanding and include medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, laptop, cell and expense reimbursement.
Please submit your resume to JobGiraffe by using the Apply Now feature.
JobGiraffe will review all resumes submitted based on the requirements listed above, and only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
Initial screenings for qualified candidates can be conducted before or after-hours, either in-person, via Skype or by phone.
JG ID #18-1084 - Chicago, IL 60601
Whether our clients are hiring for a specific position or staffing an entire department, JobGiraffe connects the very best job seekers with the companies who need them.
All fees and associated placement costs are paid for by the clients of JobGiraffe. There is never any cost or fee to our candidates and no contracts or obligations are required.
Client Representative | Entry Level Sales / Immediate Hire
Client Representative - Entry Level / Full Time in Des Plaines, IL
-->Are you tired of watching the clock, counting down until 5pm?
-->Sick of hitting the snooze button daily, dreading to have to go to work?
-->HERE AT KIRKWOOD, YOU WON'T!
We have recently expanded to new markets and new campaigns due to over exceeding expectations in 2017! During this massive period of growth, our client is asking us to train and develop our entry level Client Representative team into future leaders and human resource directors. What is even better than advancement and growth?? Having FUN while we do it!
We have noticed that our team members with great communication skills and leadership potential are very easily trained and successful within the firm. Our ideal candidates are college graduates or entry level professionals with customer service and sales experience that are looking for a career since this is an ENTRY LEVEL position. Our fun work culture includes fantasy football showdowns, darts & pool leagues, and intense beach volleyball leagues after hours!! Apply today and visit our website at www.KirkwoodChicago.com to learn more about our growing team!
Responsibilities for our Client Representative team:
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Face to face presentations with consumers
- Sales and helping customers open new accounts
- Meeting and exceeding all performance expectations with integrity and professionalism
Here at Kirkwood in Des Plaines, we thrive on a positive work environment. Employees tend to be happier with positive reinforcement. All promotions are from within our company, and finding employees looking for advancement in their career is the main focus of our company. We also offer paid training and continuing education. All of our employees are given the tools and knowledge they need to be successful at Kirkwood.
Although this is NOT A MANAGEMENT POSITION, We offer several management opportunities once a person is comprehensively trained in all facets of company operations and functions starting at an entry level position. Our management training program allows the 'cream to rise to the top.' Management trainees enjoy internal promotions and corporate recognition unparalleled in the renewable energy industry.
Located in Des Plaines, we know the success of an organization is determined by the success of its people. For that reason we work tirelessly to create a culture of winning, both in and out of the office. The only way for our business to grow is for our people to grow.
Legal Secretary Personal Injury
Legal Secretary for personal Injury firm with reception duties. Must speak fluent Spanish.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!