Rootstown Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
New Pay Plan For Class A CDL Truck Drivers – Solo And Teams
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Travel / Contract - Registered Nurse (Rn) - Operating Room (Or) - (Akron, OH) (Rootstown)
Active OHIO Registered Nurse License REQUIRED!
4+ years RN experience required! LPN, CNA, etc. will not be considered.
BalancePoint Healthcare Staffing has established a new industry paradigm that gives nurses more control of their work lives and provides essential services that offer support in their personal lives. We believe that by caring for our caregivers, we can ensure that our most important assets remain passionate about their lives and satisfied with their profession. We can ensure that our nurses are thriving and providing care that both our patients and hospitals require. This results in a unique ability for BalancePoint to recruit and retain the best nursing talent in Ohio.
Currently seeking Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurses (RN) for local, per diem or travel positions in Ohio.
Applicants MUST Have the Following:
- 2+ years of experience as an Operating Room Registered Nurse
- Valid OHIO Registered Nurse License
- ACLS, PALS, and BLS Certifications & Health Certificate
We are what a staffing agency should be:
- Personalized Work-Life Balance Planning
- 24/7 Dedicated Work-Life Balance Manager
- Top-Tier Compensation Package
- Flexible, Guaranteed Hours
- Maximum Tax Free Housing/Expense Stipend for Qualifying Travelers
- Day One Benefits including Health, Dental and Vision
- OH Licensure & Specialty Certification Reimbursement
- Contract Completion and Referral Bonuses
- BalancePOINTS Reward Program
Positions available in Akron, Ohio
Associated topics: asn, care, coronary, intensive care, maternal, nurse clinical, psychiatric, registed, staff nurse, surgery
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons.
We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country’s largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals.
When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you:
Have a voice
Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs
Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next
Receive competitive housing assistance
Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind
At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it’s all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.
You’ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Work From Home Income
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
The Freight Coordinator with Miller Transfer will be responsible for driving growth within our territories throughout the country by filling empty miles and ensuring that our owner operators consistently have freight to move when they are out of network. The Freight Specialist plays a pivotal role in making sure our Owner Operators are happy and always on the move!
As a Freight Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
· Assist Owner Operators that are in open areas with securing a load to get them back to their territorial network.
· Utilize load boards and 3PLs to find available freight for our Owner Operators.
· Develop relationships and report with freight brokers, shippers and manufacturers; develop a target list of these companies.
· Identify process improvement opportunities in backhaul coordination activities
· Assist Terminal Managers with any other duties as assigned.
· Identify empty freight lanes.
This position might be for you if:
· You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You’re calm, cool, and collected; if you don’t know something, you search until you find the answer.
· You are a dedicated operations professional. You are proficient freight management, building relationships with drivers and hunting for new loads.
· You communicate at a higher level. You are able to articulate ideas at an advanced level.
· You pay close attention to details.
· You are motivated, driven and willing to take on new challenges. You have a broker mentality.
A strong candidate looks like this:
· Experience with brokering freight or working in the logistics industry coordinating the movement of freight; specifically flatbed or specialized freight opportunities
· Comfortable with cold calling for loads and solving back haul issues for Owner Operators.
· Preferably possess a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
In return, we offer:
· A competitive base salary which includes an UNCAPPED bonus structure. The sky is the limit on earning potential.
· Full health benefits including medical, dental, vision and life.
· Matching 401k plan
· An environment that fosters professional development, growth and on-going support.
General Manager (Rootstown, OH)
So, what's in it for you?
A fun environment that rewards hard work, dedication, and commitment! Wendy's understands that top talent needs to be cultivated and we offer tremendous support for your career growth and development. Our restaurants are exciting — we treat our employees like family (a legacy started by Dave Thomas!) and celebrate dedication and commitment. Bring us your best and we'll pay it forward, literally!
As a Manager at Wendy's, you'll enjoy:
• A competitive salary
• Benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance
• Paid vacation
• Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day off (paid)
• Bonus program
• Free meals during shift
• An excellent support network, and opportunities for promotion from within
• 8-12 weeks of personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
• Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career at Wendy's
Wendy's is an Equal Opportunity EmployerExperienceRequired
- 2 year(s): Management Experience
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Cdl- A Team Truck Drivers Needed - No Touch Freight!
No one does hometime better than Hogan. Hogan Offers:
Team CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities
Ask about our Sign On Bonus * $0.60 CPM Split * GUARANTEED 4500 miles per week
Flexible Home Time
No Touch Freight
Vacation & Holiday Pay
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance * 401(k) Plan Hogan Requires
Valid Class A CDL License We have routes you can rely on. We've done a lot more than talk to be around for over 95 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Whether you're an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter at ?866-692-6556. Recruiters are standing by.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!