Roscoe Job Description Sample
CDL Truck Driver Training
Time for a Job Change? Make more of yourself and for yourself: if you are considering a job change and want a professional career, choose the transportation industry. Roehl Transport will pay you to get your CDL & earn a great a living
as a professional truck driver. Trucking companies across America advertise for free truck driver training. Roehl will pay you and train you while you get your CDL, the license you need to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
Roehl drivers are on track to make
$60,000+! Here are the basics of the program:
Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
If you were to go to a CDL school , you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
Where does training take place
? We have multiple locations available.
Roehl Transport Marshfield Headquarters 1916 E. 29th Street Marshfield, WI 54449
Roehl Transport Appleton Terminal 6915 County Rd BB Neenah, WI 54956
Roehl Transport Atlanta Terminal 4215 Bowman Industrial Ct. Conley, GA 30288
Roehl Transport Chicago Area Terminal 6700 W. 15th Ave. Gary, IN 46406-2206
Roehl Transport Dallas Terminal 1101 East Avenue K Grand Prairie, TX 75050 We're currently accepting applications for these opportunities. Roehl's been training truck drivers for over twenty-five years, and we've been in business for over 50 years.
How do I get started in the Get Your CDL Program
? Because the demand for this popular program is so strong, we've created step-by-step instructions to help you. Please Apply Now. After that, you'll move through our learning and application process, where we ensure that you have a good understanding of the program as well as the basic qualifications and the characteristics of a truck driving job with Roehl so you can complete a thoughtful and informed application. We know how to be successful. Join our team and grow with us! ## Roehl Transport Paid CDL Training and Truck Driver
CDL Truck Driver TrainingUS - NY - Roscoe
Sales / Manager
We are Looking for a General Manager to Join our Team here at Westrock Pool & Spa!
If you have Retail Management experience and are looking for a way to maximize your earnings in a retail setting apply now for this Dynamic General Manager/Sales Position.
To succeed in this position: Candidates must be self-starters, Management and Sales experience with working knowledge of construction. Excellent Communication and organizational skills and a desire to make money. Lots of room for growth.
- Base pay + commission
- Family-owned business
- Paid vacation time
- Weekends off during Winter season!
- Strong sales experience
- Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Develop weekly schedules for store, service, and construction support
- Create a secure environment & Deal with staff issues (complaints, grievances)
- Maintain payroll & monitor expenses
- Complete store administration and ensure that compliance with policies and procedures coordinate with the store manager
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and handle customer issues
- Supervise service department
- Coordinate daily distribution of retail sales with service and construction
- Liaison between construction and service department
- Strong Outside Sales
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
CRST Lease Purchase offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
RN Travel Nurse
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Dedicated Team CDL A Truck Drivers
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Home Loan Consultlant - Rockland County
The Home Loan Consultant will originate first and second residential mortgages through building external referral sources such as realtors, builders, attorneys.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Originate first and second mortgages.
- Prequalify customers based on credit criteria.
- Build relationships with external referral sources.
- Communicate effectively with customers, referral sources.
- Manage pipeline of customers through frequent communication methods.
- Provide high level customer service.
- Strong technical experience with origination systems.
- Strong knowledge of mortgage programs and products.
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of two (2) years mortgage origination experience.
- Complies with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (S.A.F.E. Act) requirements and registration requirements.
- College degree preferred.
Your future deserves a solid foundation. Valley National Bank is a regional bank with over 200 branches throughout northern and central New Jersey, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island. Valley has a history of stability and commitment within the communities they serve. If you are interested in a bright future with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package at an institution with a solid track record - apply today at Valley National Bank
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!