Roseburg Job Description Sample
Physician ??? Internal Medicine
Outpatient facility, part of a multi-specialty group currently seeing over 120 patients daily.???? Admitting privileges and consultations,?? Utilize their own innovative EMR system???????????????? County Population: Approximately 105,000. Serving population: 14,000?????????????????????? ??? Will accept J-1 candidates?? ??? Board certified or Board eligible with plans to certify MD/DO, ABAT/FMG accepted ????
Cdl-A Company Truck Drivers - Regional Flatbed Drivers
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers – Regional Flatbed Drivers
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Opportunities
Why System Transport? Options, pay & respect. Our family-oriented culture and the attention to the unique needs of our CDL-A truck drivers has set us apart in the industry. Whether you're just starting out with a Class-A or are a seasoned Owner Operator truck driver, System Transport is a safe, trusted carrier with options for every professional truck driver.
$.54-$58 FOR ALL MILES!
Join our Trusted Systems of CDL-A Company Truck Drivers Today:
- Industry Leading Pay Per Mile
- Call for Details!
- $.54 - $.58 For ALL Miles
- Call for Details!
100 Miles or Less Pays $75 Minimum
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
$300 Quarterly Safety Bonus (90% + Achievement Rate)!
Weekly Pay + Direct Deposit
And much more!
- You must have a valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Oregon Dermatology Group Adding Mohs Surgeon - Roseburg, OR
*Located in Umpqua River Valley in Southern Oregon*
myDermRecruiter is partnering with our client in Oregon to find a MOHS surgeon immediately! Practice is growing and needs a Board Certified / Board Eligible Mohs Surgeon to join as soon as possible! Receive MOHS referrals from 9 providers. This is a true 100% Mohs position.
- Highly competitive base salary plus production based incentive bonuses; earn $400-600K your first year!
- In house Derm/Path lab
- Full benefits including paid malpractice, medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, paid cme and more!
- PARTNERSHIP is available! Physician owned practice
- Long term, excellent reputation of this practice keeps doctors busy and they need your help to care for the growing demands of this community!
- 2000 + Mohs Cases Annually!
Office: ext: 4
LPN Phlebotomist – Roseburg, OR
Full Time $21.41/hour
Are you seeking an opportunity that makes a difference? Are you passionate about meeting new people? Do you want your talents to have an impact in your community, across the country, and around the world?
If your answer is "yes," then we invite you to become a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for the American Red Cross! Nationwide, we collect over 5 million units of blood annually, and the need continues to grow.
From leading our blood collection team, to going above and beyond to ensure that all donors have an optimum donor experience, as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will lead a team, draw blood and may be required to supervise blood drives.
To learn more about the life-saving impact our employees have every day, watch this short video:A life-saving mission. A life-changing career. Join us. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cldo1m5z-Ds)
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Responsibilities
- Conduct phlebotomy and charge at blood drives.
- Work independently with attention to detail and possess the necessary knowledge of all aspects of daily operations.
- Be detail oriented all day, every day, to ensure that the blood you collect meets regulatory requirements and can be safely transfused.
- Remain flexible to work a highly variable schedule that includes early start times, late end times, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of our blood drive sponsors and donors.
- Drive for results and to serve others with a high level of respect for customer service.
- Contribute to a friendly and fun environment. Team up with your co-workers to keep our donors coming back repeatedly.
- Take care of your team members – show up for every shift and give 100% while you're there.
- Be a model of professionalism and compassion while serving as an ambassador to the public for the nation's largest not-for-profit blood banking organization.
The aforementioned responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) describe the general nature and level of work and are not an exhaustive list.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Qualifications
- Nurse license required (LPN)
- Previous customer service experience and strong work ethics
- Customer service experience, effective verbal communication and public relations skills are preferred.
- A current valid driver's license and good driving record are required.
- Physical requirements may include the ability to lift up to 50 lbs, squatting, push or pull heavy weights up and down ramps and stairs, good manual dexterity, and the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- All staff work as a team to setup and tear down the equipment required to conduct a mobile blood drive. This involves pushing carts up to 250 lbs, setting up beds and handling many totes containing equipment and snacks for the donors.
- Flexibility to work long, irregular hours and frequent schedule changes is required
- Ability to travel overnight 2-3 times per month from 3-4 nights at a time.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
At the American Red Cross, you will enjoy a collaborative work culture committed to the diversity of our people, programs, and services. We need people who want to contribute their individual talents to help their neighbors locally, across the country, and around the world. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, if you share our passion for helping people, join us in for a rewarding and challenging career opportunity that support our mission.
At Oregon Linen, we strive to be a company that offers secure employment with opportunities for growth and advancement. We offer our customers quality products and services at a fair value and separate ourselves from our competition through outstanding service, quality and innovation. We deal with customers, vendors and employees ethically and with integrity and we support our community through contributions and patronization of local businesses.
The person who fills this position will be a key contributor to the success of Oregon Linen. They will be the face of the company for clients as well as help streamline ordering and accounting for the team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Data entry
- Manage customer database, including the production of invoices, tickets, and internal delivery memos
- Answer phone calls and respond to client inquiries
- Organize and submit deposits to accounting team
- Conduct basic accounting tasks (training available)
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree. Accounting degree preferred.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer care, externally and internally, in a professional manner
- Experience in accurate clerical administration
- Experience in accounting/finance
- Ability to work independently, using good judgement to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high complexity environment
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Confident and outgoing personality
Account Executive – Outside Sales *Immediate Opening*
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Field Service Technician
We are in search of self-starters to help support our bank and government customers throughout southern Oregon. We are a small but growing family-owned company based in Seattle, Washington. The ideal candidate for this position is comfortable with diagnostic tools and possesses a strong aptitude for technical troubleshooting of equipment. Candidate must be willing to regularly drive several hours from one client to the next (mileage will be reimbursed). Must also be able to travel (paid) for training, especially immediately after hire. Candidate will be trained on the job and then be expected to repair currency counters, coin sorters, document scanners, and other banking and document processing equipment. Candidate will have access to ongoing internal and external support. This is not a software programming position but a comfort level with computers and networking is a must.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Abillity to handle multiple service calls efficiently
- Efficiency in problem-solving and multi-tasking
- Proficiency with newest computer programs (e.g. Windows 7,10)
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Desire to learn other software applications
- Ability to operate independently
- Effective written and verbal skills
- Ability to demonstrate time management and organizational skills
- Effective research capabilities
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Have a reliable car or truck
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and pass a pre-employment background check
We will be reviewing resumes and scheduling phone interviews with some applicants. In-person interviews will then be scheduled for qualified and interested candidates. We have an immediate opening for this position.
Front Desk Agent
We are seeking a Front Desk Agent to become a part of our team! You will accommodate patrons, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Register and assign rooms to guests
- Confirm phone and online reservations
- Respond to guest needs, requests, and complaints
- Collect payment from arriving guests
- Keep records of occupied rooms and guests
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments
- Previous experience in customer service, front desk service, or other related fields preferred but not required.
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom.
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
This property is also rated for the best value in Roseburg! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
We speak your language!
TerraFirma Foundation Systems has been locally owned and operated since 2005. Today we are the largest basement waterproofing and foundation repair contractor in Oregon and Washington. Our Purpose and Mission is to redefine our industry by delivering an extraordinary experience to our customers, co-workers and community.
We have been recognized with the following awards for our achievements: 2015 Oregon's 100 Best Places to Work, 2015 Oregon's 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies, 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award, and the Oregonia's Top Work Places 2016.
Safely, correctly and efficiently loads trucks in preparation for job sites, performs installation duties at the job site, unloads and cleans truck upon return to TerraFirma. Supports the company's purpose, mission and values.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely, accurately and efficiently load and unload trucks with materials, tools and equipment as instructed by Foreman and Production Management.
- Safely navigate and work within crawlspaces, basements and other confined spaces throughout the work day.
- Safely, accurately and efficiently perform installation duties according to the Foreman's instruction and approved methods, standards and timelines.
- Responsibly handle TerraFirma property, including products, tools and equipment.
- Drives for TerraFirma in a safe and responsible manner.
- Reliable, regular on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to withstand constricted work environments (i.e.: crawlspaces) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to consistently lift and haul 50+ pounds.
- Knowledge of construction or related trades preferred.
- Ability and skill in operating equipment and power tools preferred.
- Possess talent and personal traits:
- Customer focus
- Personal Accountability
- Problem Solving
- Stress Management
- Work Ethic
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 1+ years of experience in the construction trades, or
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Valid driver license and safe driving record
What we offer:
We are a family-oriented company and offer competitive pay and benefits to our employees. Benefits include 401K, Medical, Life, AD&D, ST & LT Disability, PTO and 7 paid holidays annually. Compensation for this position is dependent on experience. For more information on our company, please visit: EOE
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!